Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:40 am
cutie_maddy111
TayoSensei

Elise smiled when he put the keys and plans on the table. This man was good, he actually went above and beyond, though this time it was a bit unnecessary. "Thank you my dear... but it would be a bit suspicious if I suddenly take over out of no where after his death right?" she said as she took out an envelope of cash and handed it to him. "Here you go... and I'll give you some more tomorrow." she said as she got up. "Take the day off... and I'll give you your next victim tomorrow." she said as she got up.

"Oh, right," Taron smiled sheepishly. "That wouldn't look very good." He put the cash away and finished off his drink. Standing up, he walked Elise to the door but stopped her from leaving just yet. "Don't you think I deserve a little something else as a reward?" He smirked at her, tapping his lips with a finger.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:08 am
TayoSensei

Elise smiled and went over to him pressing up her body upon his. "Oh really now?" she said seductively. "Now what do you think you deserve?..." she whispered as she gently moved her body closer to his and her lips closer to his. When they were close enough to touch she moved and kissed him softly on the cheeks. Then moved away from him with a smirk upon her face.  

cutie_maddy111

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces