And I held tight to the Captain's might
As he pulled up his trews.
"You haven't slept," heave ho, he said,
"In many suns and moons."
"Oh, I will sleep when we reach shore,"
"And pray we get there soon."
He said, "Now hush love, here's your gown."
"There's the bed, lantern's down."
But I don't want to go to sleep; in all my dreams, I drown.

The Captain howled "Heave ho, heave ho"
And tied me up with sheets
"A storm is brewing in the South"
"It's time to go to sleep"
His berth, it rocks, heave ho, heave ho
The ocean gnashed and moaned
Like Jona will be swallowed whole
And spat back teeth and bones
He said, "Now hush love, here's your gown."
"But I don't want to go to sleep; in all my dreams, I drown."

"Captain! Captain!
I will do your chores
I will warm your cot at night
And mop your cabin floors
Scold me, hold me
I'll be yours to keep
The only thing I beg of you
Don't make me go to sleep"

The sky it flashed, heave ho, heave ho,
His pillow toed to the brink.
The curtains ran between my legs as we began to sink.
I closed my eyes, heave ho, heave ho,
As the ship was rent and fell.
Eddies in the water headed to the mouth of Hell
"Hush now, hush love, here's your gown."
"I'm begging you please wake me up
In all my dreams I...."

(this can be either yuri or yaoi, just say the words and it will be gender bent)

This is the twisted little story of a "fearless" pirate captain and a mermaid who's scared of drowning.

There once was a prince who lived by the sea. This prince was very shy, and proper like a doll, but held a huge fear of water, so much so the king made an entirely separate part of the castle were you could see no ocean just for the prince to feel safe. However, his father was also a very vicious king that was feared by many kingdoms, even the pirates kept at bay from the castle.
One day though, an even more terrible witch rose up against the king. She killed him and turned his son, the prince into a merman with out knowing his phobias. She kept him in a giant aquarium with no water as torture and as display so she could gawk at what she concurred.
When news got around that the king was dead, a very powerful crew of pirates came to raid. They ruined it all. Killed many and took everything. When they invaded the castle the captain managed to beat the witch but did not kill her. The captain though was so amazed and enthralled when he saw the beautiful young merman and former prince that he decided to take him as well as a trophy. Prince was mortified when he saw he was being taken on a ship set to sail the seas, blood thirsty and hungry for gold.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image

Name: Ithel Mervyn Pryce
+ Reading
+ Small dances

Dislikes:
- Large bodies of Water
- Singing
- Witchcraft

Biography: Born into royal family, Ithel was trained and perfected into a prince. He knew how to eat, how to dance, how to fence, and all of the such being the perfect little prince. However, he never had any friends or anyone his age to play with. Instead, he played with the nannies and enjoyed his time with them... Until the accident.

He was playing outside with one of his favorite nannies when he had heard a cry. He looked up to see a woman and a man jump into the water together. Ithel thought they were just having fun so he decided to try joining them and leave his nanny behind. However it was a mistake he regretted forever because as it had turn out, the man drowned the woman on purpose and attempted to drown poor Ithel with her. It was only after what seemed like many lifetimes was Ithel to be saved and to have that man executed. Ithel was only four that time.

Now fast forwarding to the so called present, Prince Ithel was now a merman. His father's corpse rotting in the corner for him to see, Ithel stuck dying in an aquarium for him to shrivel up without water, and an witch cackling on his father's throne. He never thought things would get worse until a crew of pirates came and kidnapped him to... Wherever they were. He was blindfolded and scared of what the pirates were to do with a man like Ithel.
Role: Merman/Uke

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:00 am
Gee2Heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:Captain Nathaniel Winters
Like:*The ocean
*Winning
*Finding treasure that has history

Dislikes:*When things dont go his way
*The Royal Navy
*His father

Biography: Nathaniel lived with his mother in a city till he was 12. His father was a pirate who abandoned them when he found out his mother was pregnant but came back 12 years later and took Nathaniel with him to raise him as a pirate. When Nathaniel was old enough he ran away and bought his own ship and set out to make a name for himself as a pirate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:52 pm
Gee2Heart

Once the pirates stormed the castle and the battle ended the captain wondered into the throne room to look for more treasure and saw a big glass box by the throne and went over to it, soon he noticed the boy that was in there. The boy was small and beautiful and had scales? Nathaniel blinked in surprise and tapped on the glass to see if he was alive and grew impatient to the point of finally breaking the glass and picking up the merman in his arms like a girl. Nathaniel smiled, "what a treasure i've found..." he said and began to carry him to his ship.

(sorry it's short for now)  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:29 am
C h i X C h o

Today was the day Ithel was going to die. That's what he felt at least. He felt as if his life was draining out from him and that his insides felt dry. The uncontrollable gills tried to breathe but what was there to breathe in? The air? He couldn't breathe that anymore or at least most of the time. He had to breathe in what he feared the most, water. At least now, he didn't have to die in the water. He could die on the land like every other human that normally lived. But how could he smell the ocean water?

The prince opened his eyes and was in shock to see the ocean surrounding around him. He began to tremble in fear and clench onto- Onto what? He slowly turned his head up to see a strange man and weakly tried pushing him away. He attempted to speak but his throat was too dry to say anything. All that came out from him was gasps of weak air. He shook his head more and more trying to escape from the man.

(It's alright! I'm super sorry for being late. I have been busy.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 pm
Gee2Heart

The ship rocked gently as the crew that belonged to it was loading all sorts of treasures and supplies. The captain stepped onto the ship with the boy in his arms. "Hurry up gentlemen, we have somewhere else to be right now!" Nathaniel called to his crew and they all started to move faster. He waved over one of his men that seemed different from the rest, "I'm trusting only you with this, so don't mess it up," Nathaniel explained, "I need you to prepare the bathtub in the captain's quarters, do it with salt water. I'll meet you in there in a bit," The man nodded and rushed off while the captain carried the merman to the helm and called out orders to the crew as they finished up loading the ship and started to prepare to sail. Nathaniel started to turn the wheel with one arm as he was holding the merman in the other arm still, and the ship started to depart from the dock and head out into the ocean. He called over the helmsman and put him in charge while he headed to his room. once he got there he set the boy in the tub and sat in a wooden chair beside it.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:40 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel struggled against the man as it seemed apparent that the man didn't care or even react to his protesting. He was but like the wind that was trying to force himself against the strange man but nothing seemed to have fazed him.He tried to protest harder by weakly slapping his fishy hands at him to stop him from putting in a tub full of water but failed as he was now in the water.

The prince froze in terror and had widened eyes, staring at the liquid that was touching him. He felt the water course into his gills and allowed life to be apart of him once again. He held his breath, not wanting anymore of the salt water into the system but it was forced inside. His fishy hands gripped onto the edges of the tub as his wide eyes looked up to the man. He wanted out! He wanted to be away from this madness that the man put him in. It was too much. It scared him too much. It scared him so much that before the prince could call out for help or blasphemy, the prince fainted inside of the tub.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:43 pm
Gee2Heart

The Captain lit up a pipe and watch the merman in his new 'natural habitat'. Of course Nathaniel was curious about how the boy panicked when he put him in the water but was happy the color was coming back to his body, although it caught him totally off guard when the boy had fainted. "What kind of merman passes out like that in water?" he sighed, "I guess I should leave him for now until he wakes up," he said and the man who filled the tub came back into his room and was carrying a tray of food, "Your dinner, captain," the man said and set it on the little round table beside him, "Did he die?" he asked staring at the merman. "Nope, he fainted when i put him in the water..." Nathaniel replied, to which the man raised an eye brow. "Anyway sir you should eat and go to bed, we have a long day of sailing tomorrow," the man said and walked out. The young captain picked at his food and looked at the merman, "If he needs something I'm sure he'll wake me up." Nathaniel stripped himself to his pants and looked over at the merman again but this time he reached down to touch his scales gently. They felt slimy but smooth. He then went to his bed across the room and laid down for the night.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:16 am
C h i X C h o

The prince woke up in the middle of the night, terrified to see the water that was flowing above him. He launched himself up and tried to get out of the tub. He slipped back and forth until he finally flopped out of the tub. He slipped up to his feet and attempted to walk but he couldn't. Instead, he fell to his knees. Ithel frantically looked around to find any sort of help but then he remembered he was on a ship.

"No... No..." He whispered out as he curled into a ball. "I don't wanna be here..." He murmured as he rock his body back and forth. "I wanna go home... I wanna go home... I wanna go home where Daddy is. I wanna be in my bed. I wanna be a human again..." He murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:27 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel was fast asleep to the comforting, gentle, rocking of the ship before he was woken up by the thud the boy made hitting the floor. Nathaniel sat up quickly with his knife in his hand and his eyes still very tired. When he realized there was no big threat he yawned and squinted to see the boy on the floor before getting up and going over to him quickly and picking him up, "you scraped your fin..." he said almost to himself. The captain carried him over to his large bed and laid him down on it and started to tear some of his shirt off and tied it around his knee. Still half asleep he scratched the back of his head, "now...what are you crying over?" he asked and pushed the boys hair out of his face and then wiped his face with what was left of his shirt.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel quietly looked at the new bandage around his knee and back up to the man. He had winced at his touch earlier but now his body came to relax. No words came out of his mouth and nor did his lips move. He was still afraid of talking to a stranger that had kidnapped but enough that he wouldn't touch his hands. Ithel brought the stranger's hand to his face and rubbed his cheek against the knuckles.

It was nice to touch human skin again. Not his own skin but of someone else's. He made a small smile and purred as he continued to rub his cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:47 pm
Gee2Heart

The captain watched the boy with confusion at first when his hand was taken hostage by the merman but when he saw him smile and purr he reclaimed his hand and used his palm to stroke his cheek gently. The pirate's palms were rough and big with callouses, but still warm and gentle. "I've never seen a fish make a cat noise," he teased him with a straight face until his lips pulled into a smile. "now, little catfish, what were you crying about?" he asked curiously and pulled away his hand only to pat his head and rest it on the bed. "Is this because you didn't want to go in the water? It's not poisoned or anything, you looked like you were gonna dry right out though." he commented trying to justify why he took him from the castle. "A creature of the sea shouldn't fear where it comes from."  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:20 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel's cheeks became flushed with embarrassment. He had never been spoken like this before and frankly he didn't like it too much. "I was not crying. A man doesn't cry." He protested as he brought his knees up to his chest. "And I just do not like being anywhere where there is a big body of water. I dislike it." He replied.

"I am only to be washed by being poured down with water from a bucket. I've become accustomed to such a ritual since it is the only way I won't faint." He said and pouted. "But you have taken me onto a ship that is constantly doing it's sole purpose on riding the very thing I dislike the most. It would have been best if you had just left me in the castle."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:36 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel raised a brow at the merman, "you look more like a scared little boy to me..." he said. The captain was totally curious about this kid now, a mer who didn't like water? even a bath tub? Nathaniel sighed. "We'll it's your safety line and my home so don't dislike it," he told him. "are you new at being a merman or something? you were dying in a dry tank when I found you, you need water to survive," Nathaniel wondered if this boy was serious, or if he even knew his situation right now. "I don't know who you were before, but now you belong to me. I wont hurt you, but you have to trust me from now on, your life is in my hands." he told him, it almost came out as a threat even though he didn't mean for it to.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:08 am
C h i X C h o

"Belong to you?" He asked terrified. "Wha... What do you mean? How am I yours when I never agreed to wed you?" Ithel brought his body back and tried to scoot his body away from the man. Anywhere away from him. "You're nothing but a vulgar man who kidnapped me from my home! If my father were alive, he would have executed you himself for suggesting that I was yours. He'd never stand for it for his only son to be married to a... To another man! It's strictly unheard of!"

Ithel felt his hand reach the edge of the bed and glanced back to see the wooden floorboards. He was glad to see that he could try to run away but there was the fact that he couldn't walk due to the slippery scales he had and that the man could always run after him. However, there was a chance that he could try to run away or maybe find something to rid himself of the form.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff