Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:48 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel was startled to hear a deep masculine voice and brought his eyes up to see the pirate. He was almost surprised to see the man until a wave of memories flooded into him. The prince's face turned red from the mistake he made. Oh the embarrassment. How could he have forgotten that he was captivated by a pirate?

"N-No! I'm not trying to seduce you!" He blurted out as he covered half his face. "I... I just liked the feeling of your hands in my hair." He explained with his face turned brighter and brighter with the shade of red. "And I wanted more. It's c-comforting." His pretty eyes wove away from the pirate's face and his fingers stroked up to the man's hands. "B-But you can stop. I'm not ordering you to do it or anything like that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:13 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel laughed at him a bit, "is that a merman thing? to make your face that red?" he asked him even though he was keeping back blush of his own. He shook his head and pet the prince's head anyway, "No, no, it's fine, your hair is really soft anyway," he said and then actually blushed when he realized how embarrassing that was of him to say that. This boy got ten times more cuter after one night of having him...was it even possible? "Um, but how about I have someone bring us some food?" he asked trying to change topic and his focus.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:05 pm
C h i X C h o

"I don't know!" He said flustered. "I... I'm just like this." He answered as the man petted him. "But I do thank you for petting me... I like this..." The prince purred out as he tilted his head around to feel more of the petting pleasure. His eyes shut and the corner of his lips were perked up happily.

"Food sounds nice..." He mumbled. "I haven't ate anything decent for a while..." However now that Ithel was a merman, what could he eat? Could he eat seafood or would he automatically throw up because it was like cannibalism? Oh no. "But I don't know what I can eat."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:16 pm
Gee2Heart

"Maybe your a cat fish since you can make noises like that..." he said sounding surprised. "Well...since we stocked up in your kingdom we have tons of fresh food you can try," he said, "you could have potatoes, beef, fish, and even fruit," Nathaniel encouraged since he saw that he was worried, "just try something, if you dont like it, i'll eat it," he said but it almost sounded like he was teasing him. he ran his fingers through the prince's hair pushing it up to look like a mohawk for a second before it fell back into place.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:11 pm
C h i X C h o

"Ah... Is that so?" He said sadly, remembering his castle. It was both his happy and sad place. A place he never thought he'd leave but here he was on a ship. He was sailing away from home and the only place he knew by heart. Ithel took a sigh and closed his eyes, bringing his hands to his chest. He really wasn't anything but a mythical creature in the world. The prince was no longer a prince, he was no longer "alive," or anyone of status. He was just a thing that was there.

"I don't feel like eating anymore." He said as he got up from the man's lap. "I think I'll take a stroll on the ship if that's fine by you." Ithel climbed out of the bed, slowly, and stood shakily on his own two feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:45 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel looked at him with concern. He reached up and pulled him back down into his lap again, "You need to eat...it's probably too soon for me to talk like that...Just...eat," he said and then stood up putting him back on the bed, "Besides, I dont need my men getting closer looks at you," he added and went to his closet and grabbed a shirt, and his coat, "do you want a s**t?" he asked and grabbed one from his closet before he could hear an answer.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel nodded slowly in agreement and watched the man pick his outfit. He stared curiously at the strange outfit the man had planned to wear for the day and crossed his arms. "You look funny." He commented as his eyes couldn't help but scan over the cloths. A shirt and a coat? He never seen that sort of thing to be so... Simple. He always wore something elaborate or colorful back at his castle and so did his servants. It was less fancier than his but it was still eye catching.

"Do commoners usually wear what you wear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:21 am
Gee2Heart
C h i X C h o

Nathaniel looked at him a bit confused then looked down at his outfit and blinked, "Commoners? Dear, we pirates steal what we need, this coat was from a high ranking royal navy captain from ten years ago, I killed him and took it, see it even has the hole in from where the sword..." he stopped himself as to not traumatize the boy, "The point is, its warm and tough cause the sea is harsh and cold, so i couldnt care what it looks like," he explained, "Although, maybe when i reconnect with my other ships i get my share of gold and go and get something tailored..." he considered as he adjusted his coat over his shoulders and fixed his pony tail before putting on his captains hat, the only thing that didnt look stolen.

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 pm
C h i X C h o

"W-What? You kill people for their clothes?" The prince was extremely nervous and wrapped the blanket to give him a false sense of security. "Will you kill me for my scales?" He asked burying himself deeper in the blanket. "That's what the witch said if I didn't obey her." His words were quiet and muffled as he continued to watch the pirate, a little more cautious than before. This man was scary. He would be kind at one point but then say something that would completely contradict his actions. It was unpredictable what the man was going to do and maybe at some point he would die by the pirate's hands if he wasn't a good little thing. Ithel shook at the thought and drew himself further away from his captor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:50 am
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel blinked at how scared the prince suddenly became. "Umm...why would I do that? didn't I already tell you I wouldn't hurt you?" he asked and walked over to him and ran his fingers through the boys hair, "I didn't kill him just for his clothes, we usually kill anyone who resists as opposed to other pirates who kill everyone on a ship." he said and paused, "don't you know anything about pirates? or do you hate water that much?" he asked and sat beside him, "all you need to know is trust me." Nathaniel looked at the floor, he really want Ithel to trust him and relax. "Anyway...I'll go and get the food," He got up and started to head out of the room.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:01 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel flinched at his touch and quivered. The pirate's words were terrifying. It seemed like the pirate was threatening to kill him and... Oh my. Maybe he was going to go get a knife and descale the poor prince. He had to escape. Somehow and someway on this ship filled with blood thirsty pirates.

The prince jumped out of the bed and carefully left the room, being cautious on his surroundings. He had never been on a ship before but he figured that if he walked around long enough, he would find something or somewhere to hide before they get to land... Though, he really didn't know where he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:20 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel had left to the galley to get some food for the little merman. When he returned he saw the boy was nowhere to be found, he hurried outside and to his first mate, "The boy is gone, help me find him, and remember, tell no one." he warned his friend and they both started to look around for the prince. "Damn...he couldnt have gotten far..." he mumbled to himself as he ran a hand through his brown hair.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:42 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel wandered about until he somehow stumbled to the lower deck. He didn't know how he got there but... He got there. It was sort of dark but then sort of lit with some sunlight cascading down. Otherwise, it was just dim. He decided to wander a little more, just to find something, and didn't notice a couple of pirates that were down with him.

The other pirates seemed to have been so focused on working or lazing around that they probably didn't see Ithel either. It was dim anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:56 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel searched until he decided to check below the deck. When he saw the pirates sitting under the deck doing nothing in particular he frowned, "Oi, get back to work! Now!" he said and they grumbled but did as they were told. Once they were gone he sighed to himself, "Damn...where is he?" he asked himself feeling discouraged.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items