Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:04 am
Rent_junkie

Alex nodded before glancing at the kitchen. "would u like to learn how to?" he asked softly smiling and waited for the other's answer/ While he waited he looked the other over wiht some curriosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:12 am
gothicimp24
Rent_junkie

Alex nodded before glancing at the kitchen. "would u like to learn how to?" he asked softly smiling and waited for the other's answer/ While he waited he looked the other over wiht some curriosity.

He nodded. "Yeah sure. It sounds like fun." He smiled to him which turned into a smirk when he saw Alex looking him over. "Anything I might be able to help you with in return?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:19 am
Rent_junkie
"

Alex instantly looked away when he realized he got caught staring. His face actually turning red. " Well since you asked you could well help pay the bills" he said looking down suddenly feeling shy  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:31 am
gothicimp24

"Of course. Just let me know when you need money and how much." Axel couldn't really keep a steady paying job but he was able to sell the pelts and meat of animals he caught.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:53 am
Rent_junkie

"well the bills arnt due till the 20th of each month so you have plenty of time" Alex said smiling a little before turning around and going to the counter. "So you hungry?" he asked softly glancing back at the other with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:50 am
gothicimp24
Rent_junkie

"well the bills arnt due till the 20th of each month so you have plenty of time" Alex said smiling a little before turning around and going to the counter. "So you hungry?" he asked softly glancing back at the other with a smile

"OK. I'll make sure to get you some money then." He followed behind him. "Yeah. I'm kind of starving actually. How can I help?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:13 pm
Rent_junkie
gothicimp24
Rent_junkie

"OK. I'll make sure to get you some money then." He followed behind him. "Yeah. I'm kind of starving actually. How can I help?"

Alex nodded before glancing at the other. "sure you can help um but what would u like to eat?" he asked curriously stopping to turn fully around to look up at Axel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:52 pm
gothicimp24

"Whatever you want." He didn't really know what humans ate or what Alex could make. He smiled down at the shorter male.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:56 pm
Rent_junkie
gothicimp24

"Whatever you want." He didn't really know what humans ate or what Alex could make. He smiled down at the shorter male.

Alex nodded before thinking a bit. "How about some thing cheesy?" He said kinda to him self before going to the fridge and pulling out a block of cheese then going to the cupboard and getting out tortias and a pan. "Wanna help me grade up the cheese?" He said handing a cheese grader to the other with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:24 am
gothicimp24
Rent_junkie
gothicimp24

Alex nodded before thinking a bit. "How about some thing cheesy?" He said kinda to him self before going to the fridge and pulling out a block of cheese then going to the cupboard and getting out tortias and a pan. "Wanna help me grade up the cheese?" He said handing a cheese grader to the other with a warm smile.

"Yeah. Sounds like something I can do." He took the cheese and the grater getting to work.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:01 am
Rent_junkie
gothicimp24
Rent_junkie
gothicimp24

"Yeah. Sounds like something I can do." He took the cheese and the grater getting to work.

Poke  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces