Okay so there are a couple of love stories I've been wanting to do. They are both very similar and also different. They are both not only going to be love stories, but they are going to have some master x pet elements to them. Both of these role plays are 2 x 1. I don't mean this is going to be a group thing its a 1x1 rp, its just 2 characters with 1. Now I already have pics for both mine and your characters, I'm sorry if this bothers you; but this is how I've came up with the ideas is from the pics. If you don't like it, I'm more than willing to do another rp with you; just let me know.

Now for the role plays. Both of these are bad boys x new boy. The names of the boys and the backgrounds are up to you. The only thing I did was made the pairings and picked the pics.

The first one:
This pairing has the bad boys as normal guys who live on their own together. This is the one where they will be the kind thats into alcohol, smoking, tattoos, piercings, and so on. Basically the first brother, the long haired one, is the rude one of the group. Their both rude, but the other one with shorter hair is more refined about it. Like the one with long hair is the one that cusses out loud a lot and can be obnoxious. The other is still a bad boy, but is more calm and doesn't get loud as often.
User Image

Now what I envisioned was these 2 boys are always finding new play things. However they kind of gotten bored with everyone or they don't like some people and don't want to do anything with them. So when their trying to figure out a new play thing, they come across my boy. Hes new in school and maybe hes in the same club as them. So thats how they meet up. However this one turns out to be something different so they end up falling in love with him. They will turn this innocent boy, into their dream tattooed alcohol drinking boy toy/ boy friend.
User Image
User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for the other story. The other story is the same thing 2 bad boy brothers and a new boy. However, this time the brothers are rich. So this time instead of them basically kidnapping and messing with the boy, they offer him to come and work for them like as their "maid". However, the job is just a reason to have him around to mess with and play with. This time both of the brothers would be refined, but there would still be one who is slightly more out going than the other. I was thinking that maybe they would do stuff to mess with him like maybe groping him every now and then, or make him dress up in like a french maid outfit or whatever. Then if he tried to refuse they would just flaunt the money around until he did. So he would think they were just doing this cause they're jerks and pervs, and they did at first but it grew into actually loving the boy. So then its a, they like to show him off to others, but if someone touches they get mad.

The one with glasses would be the most refined of the 2. The other one would be the one that is refine, but is a little more jerky.
User ImageUser Image

Then the boy they mess with.
User Image