MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

There's a fine line between...
love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

There she went again, so ready to play with a brand new toy that she didn't bother to look at the instructions. Ashara was always estatic to test out a new Banshee during their first day in. Which in turn forced Stitches to have far more work than she desired from a new recruit; especially an already injured one. In her excitement and anticipation, she missed the sound of Stitches' ever stretching arm until it wrapped and gripped around Ashara's arms and waste. Blue had been caught, and despite her escape skills, remained as such to hear her team's medic out. After all, there was no point in upsetting someone that later on would potentially placing her into an induced sleep to perform surgery. More importantly, Ashara learned her lesson from the last time she decided to play a prank on Stitches before being put under the knife. "Yes, Dr. Stitches?" She stated while glancing back to find the medic still in the same spot 15 feet away from her current location. As the medic paced forward, her arm's length decreased only leaving enough to keep Ashara tied down. "First off, I wasn't putting it lightly when I said she needs to rest. She has several deep gashes that required extensive stitches. Her left hand, and possibly her entire left arm will be numb while the new nerves are adjusting. And she's going to have a bruise cover nearly all of her back, one of which I'm fairly certain you caused while trying to capture her, that will cause her some pain. She'll need two weeks at least to reach a full recovery. Two weeks! Not one, not a few days. Two full weeks."

Ashara fought to roll her eyes at being scolded by her medic for rushing her recruits. "I promise that I won't put her on any missions or training for two whole weeks. But, if she decides to put herself through training without my consent then that's on her." Stitches dropped her head and shook it in annoyance before unwrapping her arm. Without another word or sound of protest, she left Ashara to continue walking towards the tent.

Back at the tent, Kami was waiting outside the entrance for Ashara to arrive in her usual excited fashion. She ended up catching most of the conversation held between Vice and Silk, but decided it was of little importance. Everyone in the Banshees before Athena knew that Silk had a big mouth and more often complained about situations if they did not go her way. In some ways, that was one of the few ways that someone could beat Blue. When the Araqnian came out, she did nothing to acknowledge that she had heard anything, but simply offered a quick wave hello from a hand removed from her crossed arms. Before she got too far, Ashara arrived to greet Silk with the usual cheeky grin so often found when the two interacted. But, now was not the time for words with the diva. She needed to get inside and see how Athena was doing and if she was awake. "Sounds like the new girl is up. I already know you want to check on her so feel free, but afterwards we need to talk about the data that was salvaged." Kami stated while holding open the tent and whispering "My Lady" in Ytal. As she walked by, Ashara gave Kami a firm dig to the arm for calling her that knowing how much she hated titles like that. The grunting by her friend was quickly stifled by the chuckles at having successfully ruffled her commanders feathers. "How's our newest Banshee, Vice? Is she putting up a fight like old Silky drawers did her first day in Stitches' care?" She gave a hearty laugh and firm pat on the shoulder to her blue friend.

==== ◊ ==== f ==== ◊ ==== a ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== ◊ ====

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:39 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The tent was audacious as Athena tried her best to tolerate the personality that was this Quiara woman as she continued on about whom she was. By Aquatos, were Chithorans the friendliest bunch in the universe! That's what she had said she was right? Then again, was it really only Vice that had been this friendly with her so far? That woman from earlier was just as approachable despite her fighting skills and terrifying atmosphere. Just thinking about the woman made her body crave another fight to equal the score for leaving her like this. She wouldn't care how many times it took, her mind would be settled with at least one fair win against her. If only she could find her right now and ask for a rematch, she would find some way to wipe the floor with her. "Hi Blue! Bandit is doing A-ok!" Athena heard Vice talking to somebody as she focused on the familiar face peeking over the the gargantuan woman's body.

Upon first contact with this woman again, her immediate move was to move to her feet albeit sluggishly. "Bandit! I told you Stitches said that you shouldn't be moving too quickly so soon." Vice spoke once more with a drawl on the last part like usual. The blonde didn't pay too much attention to the behemoth as she locked eyes with woman her size. "I'm not finished with you! I want a rematch!" She stated to the woman as she tried to get in fighting stance. As she tried to ready her left arm, it fell back to her side acting unresponsive to her request. She could barely feel anything except for how heavy it felt to carry it around. "See? You can barely lift that arm of your's. You can't do anything with the conditions you're in. Even if you did, you're not going to stand any better of a chance against Blue. The commander is the one who brought you here anyway." There she went again blabbering away again while she stared at that hearty grin hiding over her shoulder. It was such a pestering annoyance too. With sheer willpower this time, Athena's left arm shook before slowly rising up with a clenched fist close to her chin as she readied herself. "I'm fine and I don't care what she did! I'm going to win this time!", she stated with enthusiasm in her voice as she stared at Blue. She wasn't sure why, but for some reason this new leader of her's inspired every fiber of her body to keep on moving for a purpose. Something she thought she lost since she heard of her exile to this moon. She was grateful to the woman, yes. But that was nothing compared to this strange euphoric thrill she got out of being chased down and fighting back against her. It was hard to understand, but she wanted more of it.

Much to her surprise, she was quickly brought back down face first to the cot by the sudden blow to her back by something that felt like one of the hardest jabs she ever experienced in her life. Hard to believe, but it was actually Vice's finger flick that replicated a punch as she prepared her fingers for another pummel. It was a stinging shockwave rippling through her back as she laid there writhing. "Geez, I've never seen somebody so willing to fight Blue after already seeing what she's capable of. You must be just as crazy as she is. " Quiara chimed once again as she relaxed her digits since Athena wasn't getting back up. "Stitches was really worried about your conditions since she had no clue how long you had been left like that. She was the third vote to let you stay in our poll earlier besides me and Blue. We didn't even need Kami's vote to overrule Silk's refusal after that. So please do it for her!" Vice explained as she looked down at the new Banshee. Despite her excruciating agony, she could tell that this meant a lot to the woman. How could someone so strong, be so considerate of somebody's feelings? Either way, she wasn't ready for another hit like that making her prone to agree to the request. "I-I'm sorry for being a disturbance to you all.", she mumbled before hiding her face away from Vice and Blue, "Thank you for taking me in. How long did. . .Stitches say I'd be like this?" She was still dying to know when she could fight that lunatic again once more as she peeked just a little to see Vice. "Two weeks." Vice clarified with a raised brow. The rogue rolled her head back over to avoid her burning to desire to get up and swing at the commander. "In two weeks, please fight me again. I want to learn those moves from you and use them against you." She begged as she laid there rubbing the spot where her back was aching the most.

Vice looked over at Blue with quite the grin on her face to see someone so caught up with a lunatic like her. "I'd say she's just as bad as Silk, but still just as easy to persuade. At least she's not ordering us around for food and drinks like her." The Chithoran chuckled as she sat there watching over the girl.
She couldn't resist finding the woman's will very interesting.

☾ Location :: Limbus> Cygnia Union's moon camp
☪ Feeling :: Agitated
☾ Company:: Vice, Blue, and Kami
☪ Wearing:: Top: Tanktop Bottom: dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, and helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

Ashara ignored the new recruit and her attempts to stand to her feet. She was much more intrigued by the name Vice had used for her, "Guess you already earned yourself a title from old Vice here. Nice job. She usually offers some good ones." The commander crossed her arms in front of her chest while trying to think of every reason for that nickname. Unfortunately, Ashara's mind hit on every potential option, from the basic to the perverted, without considering a life as a bandit as an option. Her lips presented another dumb grin as her concentration was broken by a proposed rematch. "I wouldn't mind one, yeah. But, Stitches would have my arse for picking a fight with you right now."

She trailed off as Vice took care of the potential trouble causing challenge. It would probably be best for her to get out of there now before another challenge started up again where Stitches might hear about it. However, the the challenge was issued while she was lying down and gave a time period so hopefully that would curve the anger of the medic. "Alright, you can give it a shot, but know that Silky is ahead of you on trying to beat me." She stated with an air of enjoyment. Before anything else could be said, Kami walked into the tent with a sort of odd yet, happy look upon her face as she walked up behind Ashara. "I found some useful information that'll help cover our arses. Now I really should talk to you about that information. Since there were successes here for use despite the circumstances." To this Vice spoke up and laughed, "You might as well not be coy with the new girl. The rest of us know what a successful mission entails when it comes to Blue." Ashara simply smiled and took a hold of the front of Kami's vest and started to drag her head of technology out of the tent. "Make sure everyone knows we're leaving so pack everything up. I'll be back later to give the new girl the tour." With that, Kami and Ashara were out of the tent.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:11 pm

As content as she was to hear "Blue" accept her request for a rematch, she felt so easily defeated by the flick from Vice. It was hard to say that she even felt like a threat around these women the way she could make her old crew members uneasy with her talents and attitude. It was kind of belittling after working so hard for most of her life to get where she was today. Wherever that may have been since this day was just becoming worse and worse the more she was surrounded by this new group she reluctantly joined. Now her progress was back to zero in terms of her role. Now she was just some soldier who'd be in front of the battlefield. Then again, she remembered the commander mentioning that her group was a special task force while she was chasing after Athena. So now I'm on the side of the heroes? She wondered as she laid there on her best behavior. That was going to be tough to actually believe knowing her history. How was she going to do anything like saving lives and ending a war with her own life on the line. "You've got to be kidding me." she muttered to herself as rolled onto her stomach and tried to cause as little trouble as possible. This was still a lot to take in after so much had just happened in the past 24 hours.

Vice watched Bandit's movements as she sat there beside her. It was hard for her to do anything since she was only here to blow things up and cause havoc. With neither of those needed right now, it was kind of lackluster to her very being. It was even harder to sit around with the cranky newbie as she laid there grumbling over the fact she couldn't fight Ashara right now. She did kind of feel bad for even hitting her in the first place, but otherwise the blonde may have never listened to her and worsened her conditions. It was the one job Stitches gave her to do since "she seemed kind of bored" as the doctor phrased it. Maybe she could help her new ally in someway, but how?

Her eyes looked over at the cooler box at the foot of Athena's cot before remembering that she needed to ice the bruising of the lass. A perfect chance to show she wanted to make the bandit feel better. As she opened up the cooler, Vice pulled out a cold compressor before pulling up the back of the brooding blonde's tank top and holding her down. "H-hey! What are you-" Athena growled as she tried to turn about under Quiara large hand. "Helping of course, Chi'kita! (Little girl)" she proudly stated as she placed the icy cold pack on the bruised lumbar section of Bandit's back. One surprise after another, Athena quickly jumped at the frigid feeling of something freezing applied to her back as she tried to shrink away from whatever it was. "Hiii!" She could barely speak as she tried to writhe and endure the chilling feeling of the pack's cold water sweating off of it as it ran down her back and tailbone. "There there, this is all part of the treatment. You gotta leave it on for around half an hour to stop the swelling is what Stitches said." Vice explained as she kept her hand on the pack, "Just relax! I just want to help you out since you were looking so dreary like a branded storm-strider. Us Banshees need to look out for each other. We're friends!"

Friends? That was a word she was barely familiar with. No one was ever around too long to be considered a friend by Athena, not even the crew. It stopped her in her struggles as she looked back at the benign face who was now stroking her behemoth of a finger against her back as if trying to roll out the knots in her muscles. While awkward, it was a gently notion from somebody she deemed only an acquaintance. She couldn't deny it as she laid against the mat with her arms cushioning her head trying to make the best of the moment. "Thank you. . .Vice." Athena spoke up as she eased her guard to enjoy the numbing sensation of her pain. This woman wasn't so bad it seemed.

Hearing the cooperativeness from Bandit and her name from the recruit made the giantess smile from cheek to cheek as she removed her hand off her back and raised up to sitting on her knees. "No problem, Bandit! Well if you're nice and comfortable now, I'm going to go help move things around for our flight back to base headquarters." Quiara voiced as she patted the dirt off her gloves from sitting on the ground. One problem of being about 25 feet tall was not being able to stand up in little huts like so. Hopefully they had enough space for her on the ship. "I'll find somebody to come check in on you, so just lay there until then. Okay? " With that, Vice made her exit from the tent while Athena complied as she laid there still in the same position . She knew a certain blue-haired woman who'd be willing to visit the newbie in awhile.

☪ Feeling :: Tired
☾ Company:: No one
☪ Wearing:: Top: Tanktop Bottom: dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, and helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

An hour and a half would pass before everything would pass before Ashara returned to perform one final check on the site to make sure everything was taken care of. During that time, she had her moments with Kami, sent in a brief status report to the Legion, and found a roommate for the newest crew member aboard the Spreta. The roommate she found was the only one available, the previous new girl, and the one that admittedly Blue wished had not been the last available one. She knew that would mean she would have to go by her room after she blatantly refused to perform in this mission and expressed her desires to not be a part of the next one as well. Something about Blue pushing them too much to fill up her own selfish boredom was the only response given before the door shut on her. At the time, no one else was around so she was lucky to not have the girls around already adding to the bets she was sure they had about who would win a fight between the two if push came to shove. "Kami, go inform Gale that she'll be taking a roommate and that I have no issue blasting down the door again if she decides to lock it down." She stated while rubbing her temples trying to re-relax.

Everything was ready to go as she noticed some of the other Banshees taking down the makeshift medical tent, while Stitches herself, was helping Athena out so she would not have to stand on her own. Before heading over, she let her temples be and ran over to help their medic out and get this whole tour business started. "I've got her Stitches. I'll keep her life and dangly bits in their proper places, yeah." She stated with pride as the Xerlexian paused unsure if she could even begin to trust her captain with an injured patient by herself. With a long drawn out sigh and adjustment of her glasses, Stitches released her hold on Athena after a few double checks. "Just remember Blue, two full weeks before you do anything. And I'm always within my arm's reach of you." With that she turned and walked back to her medical team to discuss the next check ups that would need to happen on their way back to the ship. "Ready to go, Bandit? I'm sure you want in your bed before this baby takes off."

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:55 pm

By the seven deities of Aquator, did moving suck right now! Things were relieving at first after the cold application treatment earlier, but reluctant moving around to this thing called the "Spreta" was misery to her bruised back muscles. Luckily she had the lead medic who was very supportive in her movements around the camp. She seemed to be the least crazy perhaps since she assured her that she would need rest if she wanted to heal properly while keeping her in a comfortable posture. Medics really did have a magical touch when it came to a sense of feeling and soothing usual pain points. Of course, all those points seemed to return in reminder at the audacious noise of "Blue" the commander who caused her to feel this way. Much to her signs of disapproval, Stitches was going to leave her in the care of this psychopath who lead the rest of them. She could only sigh at her misfortune as she was passed onto the rough handling of her leader. At the sound of being addressed as "Bandit" once again, she gave a groan to voice her reluctance of such a title. "That's not my name, you know? It's Athena. . .don't just change it." She grumbled as she tried to get comfortable in Ashara's care. Kind of hard to relax when the one who put her in this state has an arm around her and bouncing around with such zeal.

It wasn't like she wanted to be pressed up against this woman in her current state, but walking on her own wasn't any better on her lumbar. Leaning against somebody just felt comfortable for her right now. Even if that somebody was a bit too much for her tolerance. Still this woman was kind enough to spare her and even give her a spot among her rank, she had to show some appreciation for the woman. Maybe it was best to at least try and give her a bit of a chance. Learn a little about wo she would be working underneath now that she was part of the squadrant known as Banshee. "Anyways," she chirped as she stared up at the rather large space ship that was unveiled as the makeshift tent was pulled down, "I'm guessing that bed of mine is somewhere in there?" It made Cygnia Union's facility look like a little playpen sitting next to it. How could such a thing like that soar in the air? Not to mention how she didn't notice such a behemoth of a vessel landed without her attention. Even the Nox Cartel's ship wasn't as monstrous or high-class than this. It was nice, but if she even wanted a ship it would be something that was easy to navigate through with rooms that she knew wouldn't go to waste. She wanted something that felt more like a home. Maybe one day, but for now she could barely even complain while standing before this cruiseship. "Well I'm not going too far without you. . .lead the way, Captain." She said wishing to bite down on her own tongue for calling the woman such a thing. Surely with the captain of the ship as a tour guide they wouldn't get lost in such a warren right. . .right?

☪ Feeling :: Impressed
☾ Company:: Ashara

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:43 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

At first, Ashara was going to address the name situation, but she didn't want to bother with it right now. That and the team put together for this mission were coming down the ramp to speak with her. "Blue, are we just leaving the bodies this time around? The firearms on them aren't worth the credits and only have a few rounds in each of them." Kami called out as her, Vice, and Silk stopped at the bottom of the ramp. For a moment Ashara was confused as to what they were doing until it hit her. In all the excitement of a new recruit and completed mission, she had forgotten that it was time for her to debrief the team and dismiss them from the mission. Guess the tour wouldn't be able to start just yet. "Umm. . .hang onto your breeches for a moment, yet." She stated to Athena before propping her up on the flag pole near them with a few boxes for extra support. Maybe she would luck out on Stitches not catching her leaving the injured woman to hold herself up with no real support behind her own weakened strength.

She stepped away from Athena slightly before the others with a proud stance and overly excited smile. "Didn't get the fight we wanted, yeah? But, we did get the info we were sent to retrieve despite not taking someone back alive. Well we did, but not the person they were hoping for. I checked with the Legion and all of use will be receiving our pay and no heads will roll. Even better, we got ourselves a new Banshee out of it." At this, she walked back over to her newest charge before giving her a full open palm slap to the rear. "Say hello to Bandit everyone. Who apparently has a great bubble arse back there." The commander gave her one more quick pop to the rear to finish welcoming her before stepping away again. "You all are dismissed and we'll be leaving once all the checks are completed."

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Was this woman serious right now? Not even a minute after promising to take care of Athena, was Blue leaving her propped up like she was some random tool while she took care of other things. She had to be kidding about this right now. Yet, there went the commander as she gave a whole spiel of today's downfalls and successes. All the while, the blonde was trying her best to stay upright and ignore the aching pain going on through her body. She gave a piercing glare at the woman while she winced, wishing that this would actually do her some harm. "Can this dead-brained moron shut up and come help me!?" She thought to herself as she hugged the flagpole. What kind of commander goes around leaving her injured recruits all over the place? This didn't seem like a squad of soldiers, more like a band of idiots the way they blundered about. This was ridiculous and the fact that she was going to be apart of this scrap was even more so.

The second Blue was done being all happy-go-lucky was she at ease listening to her small welcome party from the rest of the brigade. It was all shortly lived though when a quick smack to her a** sent her pain starting from the impact up her back in jolting agony as well as stir a humongous, shining blush over her face that radiated by her upright stance of reeling in such a firm hit on her apparently big tush. Did she really just do that? Of all things she could've done right now, patting her on the a** seemed the most necessary? Athena couldn't even meet eyes with the other girls as they stood there looking at the two as if they were up on some soapbox for presentation. Instead she was looking over at her new leaded with a wince of confusion that clearly read "Really?" all over her face as the woman proceeded with another firm hit on her rear.

Silk was the first to comment on the action before them as she stood with crossed arm."Looks like Ashara is quite tender with the new recruit.", the Araqnian muttered as she gave a smug look under her shroud at seeing such a well praised recruit look so flustered over Blue's friendly approach to welcoming her. To no one's surprise, it sounded as if the woman was hoping Bandit would hear her remark.

By the furthering red blush, it was obvious that the rogue recruit was not out of range to hear the comment. Without hesitating, Athena gave a good kick to Ashara's a** as she ignored her pain and drew her blaster at the woman. "Conassei! (Assh**e!)" She shouted in anger before firing a round off at the woman's own hind end, missing only by a hair, and causing a barrel in the beam's path to set off an explosion within the facility. It only made sense to her that she got two hits since her commander got two on her.

"What? Wh-who gave her back her blaster?" Silk asked astonished by the sudden explosion? "I took it off of her before she woke up earlier? How?"
"I did!" Vice declared proudly as she laughed at such a reaction from Athena.
"Why!?" Cerci turned to her roommate who once again did something rather insane.
"Because Bandit asked where it was and I thought it would start some excitement since there wasn't a lot of explosions since we arrived." Vice grinned as she watched the domino effect kick in as one barrel after another went off as Athena fired off more rounds at Ashara until one of the camp's structure eventually collapsed over from taking too much collateral damage from Athena's wrath. She took one good exhale of satisfaction as she watched the building fall. "Yeaaah. . .I made a pretty good choice giving it back to her."

☪ Feeling :: Angry, embarassed, and mildly in pain.
☾ Company:: Ashara, Kami, Vice, Silk, Stitches & the rest of the Banshees.
☪ Wearing:: Top: Tank Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, and helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:21 am
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

Now what was she supposed to be doing right now? Ashara wondered as she looked proudly on at all that they had accomplished in such a short amount of time. Just when it dawned on her, she heard the shot fire and the ensuing explosion in front of her. Had her expert team seriously missed something or had set off some elaborate trap that hadn't gone off until now? She turned around quickly enough to dodge the next shoot only to find a steadier armed Athena aiming the gun taken from her. The leader could not help, but crack a smile at how fiery the newest recruit had forced herself up to fire off shots. Sure she was going to get into a galaxy of trouble once Stitches found out about it, but maybe this could be turned back on her.

Ashara moved quickly over to the woman's side and removed the blaster from her hand by causing a bit of pain on her wrist so she would drop it. "And Stitches was worried that you would take awhile to heal up. I knew I picked a good recruit to bring along with us. Now lets get you on the ship so everyone can met the newest recruit to take a shot at me or attempt a fight after recruitment." She burst out into an excited laugh and propped Athena back against her body. Back with everyone else, Kami had her hands in her face realizing there was another person she would have to watch around her best friend lest more trouble starts. "Did we all have a good laugh? We should go now to keep from getting calls about still being here. This team doesn't need anymore marks against them." The head of tech turned around ignoring the persistent crackling of burning inferno going on off to the side.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:03 pm

It was unfair that her body could be so easily manipulated by some happy-go-lucky woman like this newly known Ashara or Blue or whatever her name was. "Ah!" She yelped as she felt the scurvy blue-haired woman nearly break her wrist with whatever technique her hands were doing. There went that damn gun of her's again just when she managed to get it back too. What was it with this new commander of her's that loved to break her down and turn her into such a weakling in front of the rest of her team? She hated it! Especially the way she reeled her back in as if they were buddy-buddy and nothing had just happened. She wanted to be far away from this woman, but their was that sharp pain of her's from the same woman that pervaded her with this suffering as she roughly pulled her in to her side. She wanted to be mad at her, but the pain was slowly alleviated the longer she was supported, still she voiced her disapproval of being paired with such a reckless woman for a tour guide. "Let me go, morceau de merde!*" Her voice echoed as she was dragged off by the woman while spouting more and more explicit content the further the made in into the Spreta.

----------------------------------------------------

Within the first couple of minutes of her escort around her new home, she had grown tired of resisting this cretin and accepted her fate once again. Instead she showed a docile attitude to walk with Blue despite her distant attitude and distracted eyes that gazed only at the floor or anywhere but Ashara. Still her mind was filled with curiosity as to why she was still here in the first place. "Hey, before we get too far into this tour of your's. . .why are you so keen on me and giving this tour? You see I'm reckless and can start up some trouble; are you sure you want somebody like that on this team of your's? You're taking a lot of risks putting some rogue you hardly know on your side like me." She gave an unsure smirk still try to give this still plenty of mysterious woman some kind of clue what she'd be getting herself into. Maybe it was just the unease of herself that wanted to put some faith in a group she never even heard of. She could be shot down for all she could have known before they'd leave her dying in her own puddle of blood. That's just how a young woman growing up in dark betrayals and skirmishes would think of any passerby; anyone was a threat even the friendliest of faces. "You said it yourself, I took out a whole patrol by myself. What if I wanted to do the same to any of you?" It wasn't her motif right now to go through all of these questions at the moment, but she needed to know if this commander was not backing down on recruiting Athena.

Then again, she did have her knife strapped to her waist. Even now, she had one hand on the hilt of it just in case she was threatened or attacked by Ashara. It was always good to have some kind of precaution ready. It was a habit that she wasn't proud of to the point she felt sick for her mistrust in people, but it had kept her alive for years now. Even saving her life on several occasions. So why did she feel so guilty now with her shaky hand ready to stab someone who showed respect and gave her respect? Part of her wanted Ashara not to be the type to try for a surprise attack and actually believe she made an ally, albeit an annoying one.

☾ Location :: Limbus > The Spreta
☪ Feeling :: Agitated
☾ Company:: Ashara
☪ Wearing:: Top: Black tanktop Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, and helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
*Morceau de merde= Piece of shite
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The Banshee commander's smile grew brighter and brighter with each attempt of her weakened charge to change her decision. It was not difficult to admit that interacting with this woman was quite entertaining and a breath of new air for her. She highly doubted the woman could take out more than a few of them if she tried. Still, this list of violent possibilities was not new; just as a initial refusal was not. As the women made their way towards the sleeping quarters, Ashara decided it was time to share a bit more about some of the members. The two took a sharp turn towards a short hallway with no exit. One each side there was five sliding doors on each side with a thick metal plate engraved with a room number.

Ashara pointed to one of the furthest down on the right-hand while carefully angling Athena over. "That room over there, yeah. Both those Banshees, Tripps and Esstes, came from a roaming band of thugs known for their deadly teamwork attacks," She states before pointing towards the room opposite of them. "Taps and Sharics, one is an ex-pirate and the other a rogue royal. From the sweetest to the toughest, we have them all here." The woman turned her head and smiled warmly at Athena more than she had before. Her eyes trailed to one of the many plaques plastered on the walls of the Spreta taking it in for a moment. "Giudice nessuno in base alla loro passato, per ora siamo tutti famiglia. Siamo tutti Banshees. Judge none based on their past, for now we are all family. We are all Banshees. A lot of these Banshees didn't come from the best backgrounds or careers. When I recruited them, I offered them some things they all wanted. Acceptance, a safe place, and a way to have a better future. It's why I started the Banshees in the first place." The commander readjusted Athena in her arms so it would be easier for them to turn around. "You can try to take us all out if you want, yeah. You can even leave once all the pain is gone. Or you could stay with all that I told you about. It's up to your choosing, Bandit." The woman spoke with a strong conviction and welcoming tone different than her usual ecstatic self. If there was something to be said about Ashara, it would be that she truly believed in the words on those plaques.

But, there was not enough time to keep this going. The tour would need to wrap up before a certain doctor caught the two of them still walking around while the ship was in flight. "How about we get you to your room, yeah? Best not to let you get hurt more than you already-" Just then an alarm sounded off with a deafening echo through the halls of the ship. "Banshees get to your stations! The Cygnia Union is ready for a fight!" The voice declared over the intercom as several beings flooded out of their rooms with a look of excitement at getting to see some action after Blue had only take out her specialty team. "I'm sorry Bandit, but I need to go." After quickly propping Athena up between two of the rooms, she took off for the bridge to figure out what was going on in detail.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:59 pm

The way that Blue spoke so passionately about each individual Banshee and the creed set in place to being one was somewhat moving to Athena. Her hand unknowingly withdrew from the hilt of her knife and listened more to what this woman had to say. The way she smiled and became so enthusiastic towards her caused her chest to feel tight as she could feel something racing. But this time, it wasn't the feeling of fight or flight that was causing such an irregular rhythm. It was more like she was pleased at what Ashara wanted to do for people like her. Would she really offer the rogue acceptance and a path to a better life? Could a former pirate really live that happily? What really won her over was that what she wanted to do was up to her. That was something she had never heard back then when she flew with the Nox Cartel. She could never leave such a dreadful place like the one she was previously bound to, but now a place dozens of times better in her mind and it's commander gave her a chance to figure out what she wanted to do. She avoided meeting gazes with this idiot of a woman as she was unsure what kind of face she was probably making, but she was positive that it was one probably worth ridculing if she had the chance. For now, maybe it was best that she rode it out on this ship and see where it took her.How could she say no to someone with such a way with words? Perhaps that was why she was the one in charge of this place, the damn smooth talker!

The only thing to snap her out of this strange feeling was the sudden sound of alarms blaring and several ladies rushing out of there rooms for who knows what. "Wha-!?" She asked in surprise before she was suddenly being placed up against a wall by Blue once again. She was feeling stupefied at first still trying to grasp what was going on before beaming laser red at thinking how cool this woman was earlier. As she watched the captain ditch her again, she gave a grit of her teeth and barked at the woman, "Again, you idiot!? You didn't even show me to my room!" But by then it was already to late as the troops and their commander were long gone, leaving Athena to herself.She gave an annoyed punch to the wall as she was tired of getting ditched each second today along with the forsaken siren going off above her. What was going on that everybody needed to leave so suddenly? Something about the Cygnia Union? She took a long pause of thought before she remembered the base that she had just ransacked before giving a slap to her forehead. "Merde!" She shouted just as she heard a loud "Klang!" and four metal claws latch it's way through the wall at the end of the hallway.

Just the sound made her jump out of her skin before sliding her way through one of the open doorways of one of the room's the girls ran out from. As she peaked her head around the door, she watched as some laser blade sliced through the wall like butter before breaching through the wall to reveal several armed troops in grey and maroon attire came rushing in. They definitely looked more prepared for infiltration this time around Cygnia was definitely attacking and she was first on their list. "Target sited! The woman from the security footage!" One of the soldiers shouted before aiming his cross hairs directly at the blonde. "Merd-!" She shouted, but it was quickly shrouded by the shrieking rapid fire heading her way as she hid behind cover. They even knew who she was! "I can't get the jump on plated soldier this time around!" She thought trying to come up with some way to get out of this situation. She reached for her blaster, but it was absent since she dropped it earlier while fighting with Blue again. "That idiot! She screwed me over!" What was she going to do now? Her blade could only do so much and her location was revealed as well! Now all she could do was wait for them to corner her and either finish her off or take her captive. So much for that life she was just admiring the idea of.

As she attempted to plan some form of attack for when they approached, she could feel some sense of fright rushing through her. She was more than likely going to die and yet her blade was well prepared in her hand for the worse. Maybe it was pure fear, but she was ready to die with a fight. Yet before she even made a move or set a sight of any of them coming through the door, she heard the sound of gunfire going off, clattering suits, and grunts going on outside the doorway. What the hell was going on out there? "Yau-ré! I can never get any sleep around here. . ." a voice growled in annoyance as the scuffle grew silent. What happened? Was the fight over? As Athena peaked around the corner, she wasn't sure if what she saw reality or not.

Standing in the middle of a now bloodied hallway of several collapsed guard was a tall, unkempt ,red-haired woman dressed in navy military fatigues. Around her eyes was a blotchy, black mask that was slowly fading away while she wiped off the blood on her hands. Overall the woman looked highly upset as well as groggy like she just woke up from slumber. "Ever since that b*****d recruited me into this damn place I either have to deal with her noisy trap or some kind of uproar." She stated while trying to figure out some way to shut up that lousy alarm next to her room. Without a second thought, she picked up one of incapacitated soldiers' rifles and began to open fire on the alarm until it was silenced by force."There you go, a nice touch and a good "F you" from Nanira." she smirked before noticing the blonde peeking at her from within Tap's and Sharics room. It was an unfamiliar face that she hadn't seen before plus nobody in this hall was as badly bandaged than she was. That's when she remembered that human woman mentioning something about having a new roommate. "You're the new girl that spoiled dumbarse's mission today am I right?" She asked while trying to crack a smirk despite how tired she was, "Good on you! Heard the spoiled brat was quite upset to find that camp already taken care of. Sorry you had to deal with her though. She's a real pain in my opinion." She reached out with her blood stained hand to Athena while trying resist yawning only to fail."Haaaah. . .The name's Nanira. You're my new roommate, right? Bandit?"

Athena looked absolutely speechless trying to understand what the hell had happened. But instead of trying to retreat, she tried her best figure out who she was dealing with while she shook the hand of her apparent bunk mate who just saved her from a dreadful end. "It's Athena." She finally spoke up to the much taller woman before her while scanning over the not-so friendly setting surrounding them. This woman just took out several plated troops with no problem. She convinced herself while grasping the woman's creepy, but friendly smirk in silence. "What the hell is going on here?"

☾ Location :: Limbus> The Spreta (currently in air)
☪ Feeling :: Shocked/Confused
☾ Company:: Nanira
☪ Wearing:: Top: Black tanktop Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife and helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

Ashara felt the adrenaline rushing through her body as the sounds blaring alarms and metal being broken open was music to her ears. This was the excitement she was looking forward to back on the surface of Limbus. The eyes of the commander almost seemed to glaze over with a deep tint of goldenrod as she lost herself in a joys of a potential battle. Her tactical sense remained, however she wanted this to be as unscripted as possible. Surely the Cygnia Union had come up with some better battle strategies since their last meet up. She even considered pushing off her search for GNat-Nat to take on a few drones. "Ha ha ha ha! Banashee Nobbers!" She called out before fading into her stealth mode as she continued for the bridge where other Banshees were headed in the direction of to stave off any incoming sabatours.

Ashara ducked off towards a nearby hallway right after a loud blast rang out as the sounds of footsteps increased. One. . . two. . . five. . . ten She started to count in her mind before pulling out two large throwing knives. Without being noticed, she charged towards the group dodging along the walls until she got to the back of them. "Time, She whispered loud enough to get the last guard to pause to turn. Before he could get a huh from his throat, she covered his mouth and stabbed quickly into his neck. She continued this motion occasionally dancing through the remaining guards as they fired on themselves in attempts to snag her while others met her blade. The final guard was put into an arm lock by Ashara as a smile curled up on her face with a trickle of blood dripping down it. With a swift movement she reached up and quickly broke her neck. The commander stood to her feet with a satisfied look upon her face before looking down at her wrist where there was a little timer. "Hmm twenty seconds. Not bad, yeah. Well time to go and find GNat before things get out of hand. She stated with a quick stretch before running back towards the bridge.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:40 am

Teaming up with her new roommate, Athena and Nanira found themselves sneaking through the Spreta trying to avoid to as much contact as possible since both of them were unarmed. It wasn't exactly expected, but the two understood the situation that Cygnia was here and they were both not allied with the Union. If they took over the Spreta, their lives were more than likely over for. Still it took some amount of convincing from Athena to keep this freckle-faced woman awake. She seemed out of it after her performance earlier and even insisted on going back to sleep!

"Ah yeah, it sucks we have to do it this way, but I already used up a lot of energy on those footies back there." Nanira yawned as she took the lead by checking a hallway corner and then gesturing they continue onward, "I'm a Melvarian, a species that's usually pretty easygoing. But we have a larger amount of adrenal glands in our body that is widely known to boost our strength and aggression for the longest of any species' duration. Only drawback is that we require a lot of R&R depending on the output of work."

Athena cast her eyes on the woman's figure as she followed behind her. From her viewpoint, she could tell that under Nanira's outfit that she must have had some kind of training to acquire such a tone and defined figure. Compared to Blue, the Melvarian was tall and her muscles seemed quite rippling under her tank-top. To be in peak condition and still be tired from what seemed like under a minute during the scuffle back there seemed hard to believe. "How long do you think it'll take for you to fully recover then?" The blonde asked as she stayed hugging the wall in a crouched position.

Nanira shrugged as if she really had no clue, "Ten to fifteen minutes, maybe? Opening those tin cans were something since they woke me up from my nap earlier. But I'll take guns a blazing over that obnoxious royal highness you were with earlier." the red-head chuckled softly as she realized she missed out on a good chance to degrade the commander's sense of entitlement in front of the new girl. "As much fun as it was to pry those bastards open, they could have easily riddled me with bullets if you hadn't been around to distract them. Close combat is kind of annoying, so that's why we're making a stop here real quick, Blondie. Plus I can recover without any interference." She explained as activated a sliding door nearby and slipping inside.

As Athena quickly slid in, the door behind her closed shut. From the other side, she could hear the sound of armored boots storming past meaning they were just in the nick of time from avoiding hostiles or friendlies. She gave a breath of relief before she looked around the room only to find rows and shelves of guns ranging from assault rifles to shotguns. Her eyes seemed to light with interest at all the options available to her at the moment while Nanira seemed to go browsing for herself for a preferred gun. "Didn't show me the armory during your tour, Blue" the rogue quipped in humor as she started to browse herself for preparation to fight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along the bridge of the Spreta, things were already escalating between the opposing force of the Banshees and Cygnia. The difference between the preparation of the armored C.U. soldiers and the small amount of women armed with weapons proved to be factors that drew the battle out. Vice may have been prepared with her shotgun and tactical hammer, but both of those things made her slow and made her suitable for taking hostiles out one at a time. Explosives on the ship were out of the question since it would do nothing but help in the C.U.'s attack.

As for Silk, stealth could only work for so long as more soldiers blitzed through the entryway. There firepower would surely take care of her if she tread away from cover. Web traps were ineffective as well to such heavy armor like the cement-colored suits of that came thrashing through her threads like a hail storm. Her SMG rounds couldn't penetrate such armor leaving it to the like's of a child's toy as her bullets bounced off the clad infantrymen. If anything, it was pointless for her to be here as she was more of a civilian if anything in this situation.

Like always, Cygnia's general seemed to know where to hit when the time was right as she herself was instructing the assault from behind her men. "Hey, come on now. Don't tell me you girls didn't think that we wouldn't catch sound of what happened on Limbus?" General Natalius questioned as she watched the siege take place, "While you didn't exactly take place in that little attack earlier. Our intel shows you being on the base during the aftermath. Like always, you Banshees are always somewhere nearby when trouble starts. Which brings me to my demands- " She took over the control of communication system throughout the ship so that she could get a hold of her rival in this impending conflict. "Ashara Vaadishk, this is General Natalius Kokorin of the Cygnia Union speaking. I don't know what you're reasoning for intruding in our territory is, but like any of your other erratic behaviors that you're infamous for, it was a reckless move. Return to us the renegade, who we have now identified as Athena Dorne of the Nox Cartel, found destroying our outpost. If you hand her over now, we may cease this attack on your ship and prevent any more blood shed on your soldiers!" Of course, stopping one of the most damaging forces in Legion would be a victory that may cause them to stop interfering with the Scylla Alliance.If there was a time to kill two birds with one stone, now was the perfect opportunity. The only problem was getting that Ytalongan out here in the first place. She could tell she wasn't present amidst the women rounded inside the bridge meaning she was more than likely on her way up to them at this moment.

"I know you're somewhere on this ship, Ashara." She confessed as she clutched the communicator in her tech-covered hands, "If you really want to prove to me that you're not a cowardly fat-cat like the rest of your kind, then you'll come up here and discuss things with me with that blonde you're hiding," Natalius finished before hanging up. Hopefully that would bring that unyash (coward) out and provoke her for more than just a discussion between to heads of forces.

☾ Location :: Limbus> Spreta (In air)
☪ Feeling :: Like a kid in a candy store.
☾ Company:: Nanira
☪ Wearing:: Top: Black tanktop Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife and helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

Ashara charged down the halls on her way to get to the bridge when Kami caught up with her wearing a pulse glove on each hand. The two remained silent, although they shared the same goal of getting to the bridge and putting it to an end. Before they got far, they could hear the Cygnia general coming over the intercom calling out Ashara once again. "She has a hard on for you doesn't she." Kami stated with a smirk on her face before holding out her hand to blast away a group of soldiers headed their way. The glove let out a high pitch suck in before letting out a near silent shockwave out directly towards the men sending them flying backwards thirty feet back and others up against walls. "Probably, yeah. Bite a general's tits once and she gives you all her attention. Figure out that high sound, yeah?" Ashara smirks just the same as Kami as her head of tech appeared frustrated as to why it was still making such a high pitched noise when it was supposed to be silent the whole way through.

The two friends made it there with no trouble as the other Banshees around had cleared up an opening for them to go. Kami started her holoscanner up with a quick blink of her eyes to make sure they were not stepping into any traps. So far it looked clear with the contingent in there with her and what appeared to be a few captured Banshees tied up in a corner. Without waiting, Ashara punched walked through the destroyed door with a single dagger in her hand and huge smile on her face. "Miss me Gnat? Mad because I didn't call you back or jealous that I found someone else, yeah?" Her eyes traced around the room waiting for any of the Cygnians to move or for Kami to set off one of her pieces of tech.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items