MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

There's a fine line between...
love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

The doctor silently checked in a few more patients as she listened to the suggestions that El offered with a hope she would not have to step in. For a moment, the Xerlexian was surprised by her assistant's handle of Nanira despite her tone and demeanor remaining the usual timid. Still, she refused to let her blank demeanor be stripped away while so many Banshees were hurt. Instead Felicia sent a quick mind message to her with only a simple "Thank you" sent over as she shifted back over to Athena. She only looked up for a moment to watch Nanira walk away with her usual threats know in her species. "It would seem that the snarler has found something to actually snarl about." She said with a hint of annoyance before turning to El. "Finish checking in the rest, El. At some point this one needs to be used to how things work here."

With that, Felicia's attention was full on Athena's body as her eyes skimmed over her searching for any new injuries caused by her actions or others. She noticed the bruise on her had grown in size as her annoyance with this new recruit increased just short of her usual levels with the others in the main group. Without uttering a single word to the human, she reached into her pocket before she pulled out a small glass tube tipped with four needles and bubbling green liquid. Her expression kept the same eerie calm as she drove the needles into Athena's side as the liquid flowed into her. "Save the excuses. I swear you sound like Blue and her band of frequent flyers. And you've somehow developed rapport with one holding such empty threats." By now the liquid would be flowing through her blood stream and causing a painful burning sensation towards the internal bruising developing. This was one of her special brands of medication that had been created by her and El to heal the more damaged regions on a Banshee to get them out faster. It was effective, but potentially incredibly painful as it forced a shift in one's cells. "I strongly suggest you adjust to how things work here," She started before looking down to make sure the two of them made eye contact. "Ignoring my orders is worse than going on a suicide mission with our commander. However, if you feel the need to become a frequent flyer, you can enjoy the same 'treatments' they receive. This one vial will be your only warning. I personally take considerable amount of joy putting frequent flyers under my knife. El and I do need test subjects."

==== ◊ ==== f ==== ◊ ==== a ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== ◊ ====

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:51 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The ex-pirate already felt uneasy about this aloof and dull woman before her, but when she heard the woman's threats and the stinging jab of her needles was when she knew to trust her gut feeling. Whatever fluid was now in her system was a searing burn despite the aching fading away in return. At this point she would rather be dealing with the bruising as she twisted and turned on the medical bed. She couldn't help but put a scowl on as she stared past the spectacles of the woman as she said every word with a straight face as if this was too exhausting of a job to take care of people. As if she wanted to be the cause for all these women to be here getting treated as well. So what if she came back hurt? If somebody were to get hurt because of her, she would put up her own life then.

She gave a gaze that was enduring every second of this agony as if trying to shut up the woman's threat. "Well I hope you have a case of this stuff. . ." She forced out with a scowl as she grabbed her by the collar of that damn doctor's coat, "Because if I'm flying with this team then I'm going to do what I can to bring them back to you than leave them behind." She made sure to meet those eyes so the doctor knew that she was just as serious as her. "Even if it makes your job a little harder. . .so. . .I think you and your assistant should get used to seeing me." She was slowly losing it more and more as the pain was becoming more overwhelming each second, but she couldn't help but get under the skin of someone who acted so entitled because of her position. Even defying her and causing her problems put a smirk on that agonized face of her's. "You and I will be best friends the same way me and injuries get along, Miss . . .Pentaghast." Athena taunted as she looked at the Xerlexian's name tag with blurred vision.

She gave one final glance up and down her face before collapsed back onto the bed before giving into the pain and exhaustion that came with today's events. Eventually she gave in to the pain and passed out with only thoughts of misfortune for the woman. If you go losing those small tits. . .don't come looking for mine . . ."

☾ Location :: Spreta > Infirmary
☪ Feeling :: Exhausted
☾ Company:: Stitches
☪ Wearing::Black tank-top Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife, Hand Cannon and a helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

With every threat the doctor remained blank faced wondering how many more rowdy members Ashara was planning on bringing onto this ship for her to patch up. The thoughts of that consumed her mind so much that she had started to ignore the statements of her and Athena becoming "friends" in the foreseeable future. Stitches attentions only returned to her when she heard Athena's thoughts about her body. With a long sigh she left Athena's bedside with a tiny tinge of annoyance in within her furrowed brow "What is it with these hellions she insists on bringing to this ship?" With that she returned to treating the other injured members as they came in.

---------------------
After two weeks of travel and downtime, Stitches had given the clear to every Banshee member to return to their posts with only the main members allowed to return to missions for the next week. Not wanting anyone left out after such a painful blow, Ashara decided that it was high time for the Banshees to take a real vacation at one of their favorite spots. Before they arrived at Marama Karon (Lunar Beach), she made the big announcement which was met with cheers from her crew for the potential drinks, locals, and fun they would be getting after such a long time. "Alright, yeah. Booze and food is on me! Lets go enjoy ourselves!" With that Ashara walked out of the ship with Kami next to her chatting about what information the beach owner had received about what they wanted to be out for them. The sight before them was a beach that appeared to perpetual exist in a sunset hue of oranges, yellows, reds, and a faint hint of purple in the sky. All around the glistening tan sand was untouched as Kami had made sure this section was left completely empty for Banshees only usage. Beyond the sand and up to the pier there were several cabanas set up for them to use with local attendants waiting beside each one of them. However, the sight that always drew the Ytal's attention was sparkling clear tealnish of the ocean. It did not take her long to reach the bottom of the ramp and strip off her clothes revealing her bikini. Kami already knowing what was about to happen held out her arms to receive the stripped clothes from her commander before watching her take off towards the water shouting in Ytalogan.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Vice was right behind Kami as she gunned her way through the sand with footsteps sounding like a herd of Orxions stampeding. She hardly stopped as she crashed her way into the water creating wakes and waves. Silk didn't look amused by the sight as she crept her way out with arms crossed. She gave a sigh as she watched how ungraceful the blue giant could be. "Your going to lose you're top if you fall in fall in like that! Ugh. . .why do I even bother with helping you have a fitted outfit, Quiara?" She mumbled as she set foot on the beach and watched the two fools play.

Athena was the next out with a step in the sun and breeze touching her flesh. It was weird to be on such a place with clear air and a refreshing breeze, yet she still was uneasy being back on a planet with a tranquil atmosphere. Before this, it was space ports and lunar lookouts for her to hide away in with the rest of the cartel. Now she was on a beach? This is what her career would consist of now? Maybe she could see pirates doing such a thing, but soldiers were a different story. Then again, she did just watch her new commander streak and run into the waters as well.

"Felicia, " El's voice could be heard as she pulled along the tent for the medical station the head doctor wanted. "Do you really think this is all necessary? I know she can be . . .unpredictable. . ." She looked at Ashara knowing unpredictable wasn't enough to describe the Ytal, "But shouldn't the first aid kit be enough?" Aside from the training, she could've taken advantage of their free time to work on her new nerve chemical. Not only that, but there were some things she'd rather view other than more patients especially if the Xerlexian would be taking a dip in the waters.

Making her way off the exit ramp was the scowling Nanira trying to figure out what exactly was going on at the moment. "Wait, is this really the time to be soaking up rays and splashing in some water?" She questioned as she joined alongside Athena and Kami while they watched the scene before them. "That general nearly off'd us and after all this recovery, she wants to play around like some P'tah?" The Melvarian glanced over looking at Athena to see what she was getting at about the Ytal commander over the past few nights in their quarters. This was definitely a new angle to see her from though since Athena was usually wrapped up due to her injuries from the battles. For the most part the human had pretty fair skin with a scratch or two on her, but her physique underneath made the Melvarian think that a scrapper like Athena didn't just let that kind of damage go undone. That was certainly a figure that wouldn't go down easily without a fight. She looked away not sure what to think knowing her roommate was built in such a way. "I rather go back to sleep if I knew you were going to wake me up for this"

The blonde couldn't disagree with Nanira on that note. After resting for so many days, she wanted to do something or see the daily Banshee routine. Even she looked forward to a spice run or stealing goods from other gangs. "Natalius is probably out there thinking of a way to get back at us." She spoke up with a rather confused look directed at the vice-captain since her superior was distracted. "Are you and Blue not worried about her? She could attack at any moment."

☾ Location :: Marama Karon (Lunar Beach)
☪ Feeling :: Puzzled
☾ Company:: The Banshee squad
☪ Wearing:: Beach Get-up (Black Soft shorts over her bottoms)

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The commander rolled with the waves that the excited Vice had created with a huge smile and hearty laughter. She had always adored being in the water back when she lived back with her parents so to the point that she wished could have stayed in it forever. Before long she dove underneath and started to explore the ocean floor to get a better look at the items below the crystal clear waves. Back on the beach by the cabanas, a voluptuous figure with almost sparkling platinum blonde hair looked about. She walked about looking for something to do with a gentle sway in her hips and a faint aura trailing behind her. The incoming massive ship piqued her interest as to what information she could gain from it. She looked about until she noticed the Araqnian headed off her own and headed over to her. The female adored her job being made so much easier by loner; especially when that loner looked as appealing as this one. With careful planning, she stopped in clear view of her as she focused her aura over to Silk while looking at her with sultry eyes. "Welcome to Marama Karon, see anything that interests you or I could tell you more about?" She asked sweetly while lightly tilting her head to the side with a matching smile to seal it all together.

Stitches followed El out while looking through a tablet refreshing her memory of the flora and fauna of this area they were in to see if she needed anything or to protect the ladies from anything. "After a battle with that much collateral damage, no the first aid kit will not be enough. She is guaranteed to try and do something bizarre to motivate these Banshees." For a moment, the doctor paused as she detected a hint of weariness in El's thoughts before adjust her glasses and looking over at her assistant. "However, we will be enjoying this time as well. We won't set up fully. Just put the tent up and should the commander turn to her usual antics then we can return should something happen."

The second in command had started folding up the commander's clothes so they could be put away as she listened to Athena and Nanira speak while the rest of the Banshees came down to enjoy their relaxation time. She started to put the clothes away before giving Athena her full attention to respond. "I'm sure she is, but she took some heavy damage as well. It is highly unlikely she would set up an attack so soon; especially while we're in a Legion protected area." She explained while standing up before trying to give a reassuring look to Athena already knowing Nanira wasn't going to be for any of this right now. "I'm sure Blue will still have us training. But, after such an attack that could drive morale so low, which would you chose? Training in the ship with that attack still hanging over our heads or getting the chance to boost morale by throwing some fun into the training? It might seem silly, especially from her, but just take a look around at everyone. They needed this one day before going back to the strict training regime."

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:09 pm

While the rest of the ladies may have been caught up in the distractions of their commander. Cerci had work on the mind still as the attack showed them they knew nothing of their enemies besides their appearance and that they needed to know more. As an agent she needed to get back into the field rather than here on the beach, but something was distracting her mind from it's intentions. Maybe it was a craving or a yearning? Almost like a sixth sense touching her and it only increased when she was approached by a rogue woman on the beach. Wasn't this part of the beach left clear for Banshee use only? Any other time she would not be bothered to let outside sources bother her, but this mysterious woman would drive a burning sensation the more she made her presence. "Well the view is nice. . .and so is the beach." The Araqnian put on her usual hospitable shroud when it came to clients even though this was not the case for such. She questioned whether she was going out of line to be interacting with an unknown, but a curious drive in the back of her mind about this woman clouded her thoughts. She put on a cheerful glint in her eyes as she gazed back at the woman. "Would you mind telling me a little more about yourself, Miss? Maybe while we get away from the. . .rest of my cohorts?" She asked not sure what was coming over her. Females weren't usually the types to get this kind of amity from her.

As the medic crew seemed to have a bit of rejoice in free time now, Athena seemed to still be a bit puzzled by all of this. The ocean looked peaceful and so welcoming to her Aquatorian mindset, but it was still tainted by the image of murky, red water stained by death. Her favorite thing was not put to ease due to her past no matter the temptation to dance and play in such pure water. If anything, she was more baffled by how Vice could form such waves while other ladies gathered to the waters or made their ways to observe the tide pools. "It's not like I completely disagree with the thought, but I was expecting . . .more from a special task force." Athena gave a sigh as she questioned her decision in joining the Banshees, "Feels like I downgraded from the Nox Cartel if anything." She picked up her baggage to go find an area for herself. No training left her feeling unfit even if she was forced to train now that the human had been forced out of action for the past two weeks. Sneaking off with a rifle and pistol for target practice seemed necessary to avoid being unprepared even for the unexpected.

Nanira looked rather annoyed still that they weren't getting back into the heat of things just for some vacation time. Even her drive for action had tension to it considering nothing had happen in the past couple of weeks. Now they were going to just sit back and ignore the fact they nearly lost a battle? Not only that but the one it was all about some morality boosters? She felt slightly agitated knowing this was a waste of time and she wasn't going to sit back and relax.

She glanced over at Blitz and Lobas noticing the two carrying what looked to be a pair of water howler's for some fun later on tonight to cause some bigger splashes. She yanked one of the four howlers from Lobas with a growl knowing she had to get the commander's attention somehow. She aimed the non-lethal rocket in the direction of Ashara before pulling the trigger and firing it directing into the waters between the two fools splashing about. "Blue! How's that for fun!?" She smirked as Banshees leapt out of the water howler's path, "No more fooling around. We're all soldiers here!"

Vice heard the sound of the water howler as it kerplunked next to her before floating atop the surface with a beacon blinking red. She looked confused as to who fired it, she didn't have much time to react as it let out a massive explosion with a spout of water going a hundred feet in the air. All the while Nanira stood there with a smirk on her face that said she had no regrets on her actions.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The female smiled invitingly at the success of entrapping another potential informant. Even better for her was this one appeared to be quite attractive than the usual rough and musky soldiers that came to this beach. "As you wish. I have the perfect spot just for us." She stated in her usual breathy tone before gently taking Silk's arm making sure to press her body close so the arm brushed against her breast as they walked. "You really are quite the attractive beauty, aren't you?" She complimented before directing her towards the cabana she usually claimed as her own on the far end of the beach where hopefully Silk's teammates would not bother them.

Kami didn't know what to say to address Athena's concerns about the way things were done. The human knew that it might take her some time to adjust to such a thing; especially as she learned to be thankful for this kind of a rare down time. "You have no idea what will come of this special task force when her fire is lit." She grumbled to herself trying to not let the impending training regiments take away from probably the longest break she would have from monitoring the commander. For a moment, she looked around trying to figure out a good spot to sun bathe when she noticed the usually sleepy Melvarian aiming a water howler in Ashara's direction. Her eyes widened as she tried to run over to stop Nanira from starting anything up with the commander, but the shot was fired and all she could do was watch things unfold knowing the fun would be gone for a time.

Ashara was off having a blast as she tried to make her way over to Vice to try getting her down into the water. She looked up just in time as she heard a high whizzing sound and saw the blinking light before feeling herself get caught up in the blast as she got caught in the spout. As the water fell back she tried to orient herself in the fall trying to see where the shot came from. It did not take her long to see the source of all the friendly fire usually headed her way. With a grit of her teeth she flipped her body so she was heading down legs first as one of her vector plates on the water directed at Nanira just before she landed on it. In a moment she went from the water towards the beach gunning for her neck to choke her, but that plan was cut short. Kami had caught the sight of her activating her tech as she stepped in front of hers to try and stop her. Seeing this, the commander set up a faint version of the stop plates to serve as resistance that cut her attack short by 10 feet. "What is your issue, yeah?! You complain when I train you and you whine when I don't. If your bits are that needy for me then step out on the beach and I'll train you, but you will not punish the rest of this team for your actions." The whole time Kami tried to keep a space between them knowing what was going to happen next with the two of them as it always did.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

The Araqnian gave a perplexed yet intrigued glance over at this alluring figure as she made her way into her proximity with such flattering words. It was strange as she had no assignment while on this break of their's and it was a female being so affectionate and come-hither with her. "You're quite the charmer." She said with a pleased tone at such a pleasant touch and just the aura that came off of her. For some reason, it gave an urge that no target could give her. It was almost hard to draw her away until she heard the water howler go off and the sound of Ashara's voice barking away at whoever fired the shot. Before this caused her to leave such an interest character she motioned her way and placing a hand on her arm. "Please lead the way, Miss. . .I'm sorry, what was your name?"

The Melvarian gave a smug smirk at the pleasure of watching the lackadaisical leader fly through the air and her attempt to lunge at her. "Serves you right!" She snapped back as leaned on the launcher with much satisfaction. "Our asses get handed to us on our own ship and all you can think that is best for us is a good day on the beach? We're not a bunch of kids playing a game!" She insisted as she made her way off the boarding ramp to approach the Ytal. "We need training, Sarong-e'ta!"

Athena was rather surprised at the actions of her roommate as she stared at the two comrades. It would be hard to believe these two were on the same side when witnessing a soldier fire at her own commander like so. It was very unlike Nanira since for the past two weeks it had been nothing but naps for her after firing practice. From what she saw during the other's training, she would hardly even attempt any of the exercises. It wasn't like she was bad at any of it either, she saw first hand her taking out soldiers without a sweat and her aim was spot-on as well. All she ever wanted to do was sleep or check on Athena in the infirmary, what made her want to train so badly?

Nanira stood toe-to-toe with the Ytal with her monstrous height towering over the Ytal. She glanced over at Athena before leaning over so only Ashara could hear. "Not all of us were spoon-fed, your highness." She grumbled just for her leader to hear. There seemed to be no regret on her face actually hoping to piss her off.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 am
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

With her prey in close by, the woman continued to lead Cerci away from all the excitement her teammates seemed to be getting into. When asked about her name she simply pressed her body closer to hers with a look of deep longing in her eyes. "How about you just call me yours for now?" She said in a sultry tone while starting to pull the Araqnian into her private cabana for their little chat. "But, you can tell me yours so I know exactly whose name to call out." She added before sliding Cerci's hand down the length of her curves before letting her stop at her waist all while pressing her chest close as they appeared to start popping out of the on her.

The second in command did her best to keep the two Banshee members away from each other before their usual attitudes ruined things for the others. It did not take long to have her shoved out of the way as Ashara and Nanira pressed closer to each other. She simply threw up her hands in the air and backed up to let them get their usual frustrations with each other out. She'd swear in another world these two would probably go at it on the field and in the bedroom all in the same day. All she could hope for beyond hope was that the others would join in so it did not end up being another Ashara versus Nanira sparring match for all the ladies to take bets on.

Ashara glared up at Nanira for a moment as she used her same method of picking on the one thing she truly detested about her life. Despite it bugging her she was not going to give the Melvarian as much as she wanted today after all that happened. Whether she showed it or not, she was fully aware how strongly that battle had hit everyone and how strongly it had hit her personally. Today she would have fun with this training as she always did, but would not give Nanira the full satisfaction of bugging her. "And not all of us were put under my command because they needed a babysitter since they just couldn't hack it elsewhere, yeah." She stated harshly before pushing past her and Kami to speak to the newest recruit about joining in on the training. "Oy Bandit, some of us are going to do some training for a few hours, yeah. You want in?"

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Cerci scanned over this rogue, but lovely figure who nearly conducted that the Araqnians hands roam over her. While she was a bit evasive with her name and had something special that could draw her in, she was a bit on end despite the invitation. Still, technically this was all a vacation, maybe a day of acting first and questions later would be best for her. "Just mine, hm?" The Banshee finally spoke up as she let one hand remain on the woman's waist while the other ran back up along her curves in admiration. "I do like the sound of that. Such an. . .arousing figure. . .belonging to me." The beaded door curtain shrouded the two in the private hut which meant now that they were away from the rest of the world, they were in her parlor. The wandering hand roams from the the underside of her new toy's breast before running up over it before gently, yet assertively wrapping around the woman's neck. Her gaze met with such a youthful succubi showing she wanted such a body to herself. "It's Cerci and for now, let's just make sure you don't for get that, sien?"

While El grew stressed thinking relaxing with Stitches was down the drain now, Nanira let Ashara pass with a smug smirk on her face knowing she got exactly what she wanted. That glare of the Ytal's let her know that she got under her skin in just the right way to get her serious. The perks of being the child of a high-ranking officer was that you could get a little background on the other officer's of Legion to twist an arm. She might get harsh treatment in return, but she could take it. If it meant keeping Athena around then it was well worth it. Even if Blue gave her a cold shoulder, the hard headed woman still did what she had wanted. All it took was a water howler shot at her.

Athena looked rather surprised how this all suddenly turned attention to her somehow. It was something she really wasn't good with since eyes weren't usually on her. Especially when she had a bag with a rifle, a pistol, and a load of rounds on her back. She looked hesitant to reply as Ashara just glanced at her with such a pissed gaze thanks to her roommate. On the spot, she cracked a nervous smirk and a faint blush on her face wishing things weren't going this way. "Sure, I don't see why not." Part of that curl of the mouth was amusement though as she liked most of the reactions that Ashara had. Maybe Nanira knew that since she was constantly ignoring the commander during training just to get her worked up. Just another thing that she had noticed about her leader while she was forced to sit out. It gave her time to watch her fighting technique and after weeks of observing she felt confident that she could win in a rematch. Nanira did say that snapping back at the Ytalonga did get some interesting results. "Does that mean another shot at kicking your arse?" She asked as she dropped the bag ready to stick around. "Better odds this time since I'm not bloodied up and tired."

There were a few mutters from the other Banshees wondering how good the new recruit was. She did manage to fight along side Ashara and Nanira who were the best fighters on the ship. Nanira liked the stir of trouble as she gave a small grin liking that bite that Athena had. "There you go, Athena." The Melvarian muttered seeing she was paying attention to their conversations. Not only that, but she was ready to see this girl in action after so long. Especially after catching her training during sleeping hours.

☪ Feeling :: Flustered, but fiesty

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:52 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The captain smirked at Athena's cockiness and wondered just how much her roommate's attitude had rubbed off on her. Then again, she had to deal with her trying to challenge her to things while they were back on the ship each time the human thought she was ready. Often it ended with her having to shut down a pressure point so the captain would not come to grips with the doctor. This time she would be able to really test and see what her brand new Banshee was capable of without the injuries and some of her input as they continued. "Lets see if your confidence matches the skills you say you possess, yeah." She stated before looking for a spot for them to get in some quick hand to hand first to get them warmed up.

Just behind the medical station set was a lush grass area opening enough for them to have a fair fight. "Alright, over there, yeah. We can start out with a little sparring over there then move onto the next task." She stated before making her way over there with her second following behind her.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:26 am

C At the medical station, El looked stressed as the supposed vacation turned into training and possible injuries. Knowing the head doctor, Stitches would take no breaks to tend to anyone with so much as a hairline fracture. The last thing new recruit needed to be doing was hand-to-hand combat after recovering from her single hand attack on the moon base they found her on. While impressive, it wasn't good for her health. "Are you going to be okay with this?" The Nebentian asked as she looked at Stitches with a look of worry. "You need the most rest of anybody. I-if anything I can tend to anybody hurt." The last thing she wanted the aloof Xerlexian to be doing was over exerting herself.

As the ladies made their way over to the sparring spot, Nanira gave her roomie a good pat on the butt. "See? I told you getting her riled up gets you what you want!" She explained with a smirk to show off her fangs.

Athena was a little taken by surprise at the pat, but unlike her commander, the Melvarian's slap was easier to get used to. Maybe it was because of the positive reinforcement and all the effort she took in to help her in getting fit while listed under injuries. When she wasn't sleeping, the two were talking or joking around. It was a ridiculous jester but it made her chuckle. "Yeah, you weren't wrong. Never said you were, Nani." She replied with a rub of her arse. Melvarian hands were firm and unforgiving like landing back first into water. "You do realize a water howler is a little overkill though, right?"

"What? There's no fear when it comes to pissing her off. What's she going to do? Kick my arse? Least of my worries." She answered back as if the captain had no matter over her. "Besides that, she's annoyingly light on her feet and agile. I'd be surprised if she didn't survive that." She explained as she recalled her fight with her and how much she was able to land on her feet no matter how times she swatted her away. " You'll have to make space for yourself if you want to win otherwise she's going to steer you around.. You can't outbrute her because she's like an oryorilla from Untoros the way she conditions and trains. In general, she's not going to just be an easy target for you. Landing one good punch on her is an achievement itself."

Athena looked surprised by all this information that her roomie had on the captain. She learned it all from one fight? Any time they had been sent to train, the Melvarian had just napped or ignored Ashara all together. Either way, she took it into consideration since it sounded about right when it came to their first fight. One-on-one in a tight space, she was quick to gain ground on her even after all the disadvantages she put her at. Not only that, but the more she looked over the Ytal in her bathing suit the more she realized how absolutely toned she was from training. Anything thrown at her she could probably brace for and absorb the impact. Her offense was also her defense so what weak point could there be on Ashara? It seemed she could only ponder this quick strategy meeting in her mind while her eyes focused on her captain to find some kind of answer.

While she certainly was annoying, she had to admit that Ashara had features that couldn't be ignored. It left her feeling weird to be looking at another person in such a way. Especially one of the same gender and as obnoxious as her. Other beings weren't usually so like that. It was just so toned, perky, and well rounded while thighs were massive. She wondered if she could get hers to look like that. Any other time in these past few weeks on board her ship and observing it didn't feel so wrong to be looking at her. So why couldn't she stop looking at her in such a way with such intrigue and curiosity?

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:23 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

The medic paused in her preparations to look over at El not certain why she did not want her to do her job, but at the same time was thankful not to perform it. She had already had enough of the Banshees causing trouble for themselves and this was to be the first time that neither her or El had to perform any medical tasks. With that in mind she sighed softly before looking out at the chosen training ground. "Let them stay in their injuries for now. I already told them that if they decided to be reckless than it is on them this time around." She said before returning to setting up the medical station until all the basics were done. With that she sat down and waited with El underneath their tent.

Over on the newly appointed training ground, Kami was helping Ashara out with some of her stretches; not that she hadn't seen her friend do them before hand. Once Ashara gave her the go ahead, she started taking hard and fast jabs at the commander to help her get into the fighting spirit. The Ytal quickly dodged each blown and knocked a few of them away as she picked up in speed until she did a quick step behind Kami and gave her a gentle chop to the back to let her know she was done. "Think she's ready, yeah? She asked already knowing the answer, but was hoping to see what her second in command thought. "Wonder if she started picking out different combat styles to fight with beyond her fight or flight." At this point now, Kami decided not to answer as Ashara started to get that look of excitement in her eyes that let her know she was no longer listening to anything, but the anticipation of combat.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:32 am

Nanira watched Athena as she was doing some long staring at her opponent. She could only raise a brow in curiosity as she wondered what exactly the human could be thinking about with such a gaze. It was only Ashara after all that she was about to spar with. Though punches and chops that were so effective on other beings, felt like annoying little insects landing on her. "I think you should be fine." She called out to her roommate as she leaned against her nonchalantly.

Athena immediately snapped out of her trance on the commander's glares as she felt the weight pressing on her. That size of Nanira's wasn't just for show. "Y-yeah. . ." She said with a blush wondering how long she had been zoning out for in front of everyone. Luckily it didn't seem like her drill instructors hadn't paid too much attention to it the way she was so enthusiastically throwing her chops and the way she bobbed and dodged each punch thrown at her.

The Melvarian rolled her eyes before turning the human so she was facing her. "Look, you got two hands and they know how to work. Not only that but you've put on muscle from the workout regime and diet. You won't be as easy to knock over and you can take some of her punches." She teased the blonde human as she poked those abs that she had watched her do day in and day out when she wasn't sleeping. "Flashy attacks aren't going to work on her. Slow her down some with kicks to her legs. She won't want to dance around if you kick at them."

The rookie was a bit surprised by her cohorts advice and encouragement, but she was probably right if the rumors of their fight were true. She balled her hand up into a fist with a tight clench figuring after so many years of using them to survive that she could win against someone trained in combat. Still that didn't mean she shouldn't at least try for her new team. She'd do her best in this fight with what she knew. As far as the Nox Cartel went, she was always the underdog when it came to brawls. Just like the thugs there, she wanted to surprise Ashara with what she could serve. "Thanks, Nanira. I'm feeling a little more motivated now." She said with a smile glad to have somebody rooting for her for a first.

The redhead could only smile with fangs flashing feeling awkward for seeing the blonde smile at her with such gratitude. It was strangely warming every time when the usually brooding girl gave her an expression like that. She didn't want to slug it off her face like she did with the Ytal. "Yeah, yeah! Don't get all soft on me now!" She laughed in an attempt to shrug off that strange feeling. She gave her a quick rub on her shoulders like she was a cornerman."Now show that clown who she's messing with, Blondie."

Athena felt ready to spar now as rolled her shoulders and gave a few quick stretches in. Once she was done she took a step towards her commander with her guard up to show she was ready. "I'm ready whenever you are." The rookie insisted ready for whatever was to come after this fight with her boss. She was not going to disappoint her or her decision to bring her in and this would be her way to show it.

☪ Feeling :: Motivated

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:20 pm
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

Ashara finished up her warm up as Kami backed away from her not wanting to deal with her once she was in full battle mode. The commander had rolled her neck one more time to get her full stretched and ready to go now. She looked on in wonder as the two new recruits conversed in a way that had her surprised that Nanira appeared to be encouraging her roommate. Even the second in command was surprised to see the usual loner of the Banshees warming up to someone so easily and acting like a team member. Maybe the normally weird and ridiculous commander did have a sense for recruits and who they would work best with; even with ones that did not seem like they would ever get along. With that thought in mind she looked over to the aloof doctor and the scientist that seemed to grow to adore her beyond admiration every day they were together.

When Athena walked over, it was time to get things started and Ashara had the perfect idea to really see what this new recruit could do. The last time she was fighting for her life without it gone and did enough to impress the commander, who admittedly had the clear advantage over her, now she wanted to see what that would be like with her at full strength. "Alright, Bandit. I have a little challenge for you then, yeah," She started to explain as she backed away from her a bit and knelt down in a position similar to prayer or contemplation with a fist resting on her chin. "I want you to come at me as if your life depended on it just as before, yeah. If I can tell your bits aren't in it-" She looked up from her position as her eyes opened to show that same blood lust in them as she had with Nat only this time her hair started to flare up to match the intensity while beginning to darken to a true black coloration from the roots down. This change had only been seen a few times by Kami and only once by the Banshees; back during the battle she held with Nanira where they had demolished the training room. "I'll kill you. I don't have time for abandoned shites that can't prove themselves in full, yeah. So-" The commander cocked her head to the side as a twisted smile appeared. "Try to kill me. No one stops me, but you and no one stops you, but me." With that Kami looked on in uncertainty as she knew speaking to Ashara in this state would do nothing for her. She wanted to see what having Nanira as a roommate had done to benefit her during the past few weeks and maybe to show that she was serious about this training and what happened back on their ship. Still the current stance made it appear that she did not believe that Athena was any better than what she was back when they found her and that is what Ashara was banking on.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items