Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

Jak

'If you ever find yourself in a jam, call this number. Or if you ever needed a friend to talk to,' then there was Jak's number it was a short and simple note that Tony wrote for the guy to find. Meanwhile Jak was now cutting up with Jimmy and Tony simply because they were playing cards to pass the time before they got to their stop. And Jimmy was losing again to Tony. "Man, Jimmy, you ain't ever goin' to pay Tony all the money you owe him!" Jak said with a laugh as Jimmy frowned and draped himself over the seat a bit like a limp noodle. "Oh, why can't I ever win against you!" Jimmy groaned at Tony. "Because I can always read what your next move is," Tony replied simply making Jimmy mope even more.

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Milo
Milo stared down at the the slip of paper for a about a solid minute before he looked up and examined the small group of gang members. He strangely felt more at ease with what was given to him. Although he was curious as to why Jak was reaching out to him. He looked up at the street signs and scratched the side of his head, in three more stops he would need to be on his way, unharmed. He looked down at his phone and noticed that he was getting a call from an unknown number. Figuring he was getting a relative he answered.

Seri_VampNi2

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image

Jak

Jak kept chatting with Jimmy about things, though Tony seemed to glance every so often in the guy's direction that he had slipped Jak's number to. 'Something....might be a miss.....' he thought and glanced back at Jak, who nodded to him knowing full well that Tony was worried about something. 'We'll get off the next stop before his, if anything happens we can still reach him in time,' something about the guy had already gotten Jak's attention. And he plan to keep an eye on him to see why.

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:25 pm
Milo
His eyes widened when he recognized the voice on the other line, although quiet in volume it was obvious what this person had to say had somehow paralyzed him from speaking. Milo's golden eyes held no focus for a solid minute and a half then he received the courage to open his mouth. "Why me?" he asked with some hesitation. Then his attention immediately went to the bus when it slowed down for another small round of people, and without a response the call disconnected.

Seri_VampNi2

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image

Jak

Jak noticed the look on his face when he was on the phone for a moment. '....might be in more trouble then I thought,' he thought to himself, though since this was 'their' stop Jak, Jimmy, and Tony left with him after a moment or so started to walk around like they were leaving. But really they knew a short cut to the next stop in case that guy was in trouble.

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:53 pm
Milo
He put his phone away after checking to see again if he could tell whether or not he could call the number back. But he simply couldn't because it was an unknown number and the voicemail claimed that it was no longer in working service. Alarmed, he looked up just in time to see Jak's gang leave the bus. His expression turned blank again and he started to get fearful and shaky from being left alone. As the bus continued on his route he started to plan out how he was going to try to avoid what was coming for him.

Seri_VampNi2

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

Jak

"Boss, he looked freaked out when we got off, you think he'll be alright?" Jimmy asked him as Jak turned his hazel eyes to him, "Don't worry I always have a plan," he grinned at him as he kept using his short cuts to make it to a spot where he would be out of site of the other when he would get off the bus so he could aid him if the guy truly needed it. Tony kept a sharp eye out for the other.

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:16 am
Milo
He started to really hear his heart beat in his chest when the bus started to ease to a stop upon approaching the next stop. Then he started to stress out as he put his computer back in his backpack. The very moment the tires stopped turning he got up from his seat and headed for the front of the bus, trying to keep his cool.

Seri_VampNi2

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image

Jak

Jak was in the alleyway out of sight, as he and his boys kept an eye out for the guy that still seemed more then just a little freaked out. 'If things look rough, we got this,' he thought and kept watch.

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:51 pm
Milo
After he excited out of the bus, he walked away in a purposeful pace. His eyes held fear, but his expression was kind of sullen. His hand tightly clenched his cell as he traveled and he attempted to prevent making eye contact with people as he passed them. "Got to get home, quickly..." He said to himself aloud. When he passed a half block from the bus, two people approached him with smug looks on their faces. "Hey, Milo~ Let's chat for a bit. Shall we?"

Seri_VampNi2

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

Jak

Jak's eyes narrowed as he saw the two thugs, yet kept his distance for now. Jimmy looked like he wanted to leap into action already. Jak held him back though to make sure he didn't blow their cover just yet. 'So his name is Milo.....interesting,' he thought as he over heard the one guy talk. He already couldn't stand them.

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:39 pm
Milo
He quickly shook his head, nervously grinning at them."Sorry but I have to be back quickly. I can't--" "No, come along. This will only take a few minutes of your time. We want to discuss our plans for your deceiving corpse.." The guy with the scar across his nose said with a smirk. Then the two of them moved together to grab him, and just before he could attempt to run back toward the bus he was captured. Squirming viciously on the way, he was being taken into someone's yard behind a house. The one who had spoke before got irritated and turned to knee him in the stomach, causing him yelp in pain and to nearly topple over. "Stop moving so much and I won't do that again, got it?" "Suoh, he's heavy." The other guy complained. "Use your damn legs, Boone." Suoh hissed, then they went in with Milo groaning.

Seri_VampNi2

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image

Jak

Good thing Jak and his gang was following him, his eyes narrowed as they went into a house he knew about, and had helped the owner a few times, he knew the guy's kid was in a gang, but didn't think it was this bad. He had an extra key and slipped in the front with Jimmy and Tony as quietly as a mouse. Jimmy looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of the group already, while Tony coldly stared at them in a creepy manor from the door way leading towards the kitchen. "He is our new gang member.....leave him alone," Tony told them his two colored eyes seem to pierce through them. Jak had his candy cig in his mouth and rolling it around his stare hard at the other gang. "I can tell your pops about this and that'll just end in another beating for you, or.....you want my beating instead?" Jak asked him as Jimmy kept glaring at the others behind Tony and standing with his boss.

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:51 pm
Milo
"Aww s**t.." Suoh grumbled looking out of the hallway at Jak and the others. "Boone! Didn't I tell your stupid butt, to watch the door? Make sure we weren't being followed." The male had Milo against the wall with a knife pressed to his cheek sighed and shook his head. "No... Sorry, boss.." Boone muttered. Milo looked as if he was going to have a heart attack right then and there. But he was a bit more hopeful to see the other there to save him. "Hate to break it to you, but pops is out on business. So he's not even a threat right now. I have the upper hand here.. and when ever I decide, your 'new gang member' will have a few heavy injuries from this knife. Don't test me."

Seri_VampNi2

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:37 am
User Image

Jak

"You mark him, and your girl finds out what you kept secret from her, don't you test me, a*****e I am in no mood for this type of s**t," Jak told him as his eyes narrowed at him. Tony kept giving him that cold stare, ".........you know if you do hurt him, your punishment will be more then it's worth......." Jimmy didn't say anything as he started to pop his knuckles and neck as a way to loosen up in case of a throw down.

Legendary Urban Canine

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces