Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A Thug In Love ( Legendary Urban Canine and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Milo
This time Suoh's eyes widened a bit, and his eyes shifted as he gave it some thought. Then he looked at Milo who flinched and gulped, closing his eyes as he waited for whatever to come to happen. "Boss, isn't she still pissed from the--" "Yeah! Don't remind me." He hissed at the other guy, then moved the knife from Milo's face. Then tossed it aside and darted, being followed shortly behind by Boone. After they bolted, he slid down the wall nearly fainting.

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

Jak

".........run, run as fast as you can, you can't hide forever, rabbit,...." Tony muttered softly as he watched the opposite gang run for the hills so to speak. Jimmy shuttered at those words, "....Tony sometimes you read too many books and pick up quotes that even freak me the hell out!" Tony blinked and looked at Jimmy then shrugged as he decided to claim the discarded knife as his own he actually liked it for some time, but didn't know where Suoh got it from. Jak rolled his eyes at his boys and went over to check on the guy. "Hey, you goin' to be alright?" he asked him as he offered a hand to him to help him up.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Milo
He took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down, looking up at Jak when he spoke to him. "Yeah...I think so..." He answered with a small nod of his head, although his hands were shaking a lot. Then he felt the spot on his neck where the knife had been pressed and swallowed as if it left a lump in his throat. "T-thank you..."

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:42 pm
User Image

Jak

Jak nodded as he helped him up. "Right, proper introductions, I'm Jak, he's Jimmy, and that's Tony, we make up the gang known as 'The Dealers', pleasure to meet you," he told him, he also pointed out who was who as he talked to him. Jimmy let Jak do the talking so he and Tony looked around the room, without touching anything.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:37 pm
Milo
His gaze followed his hand to the others when they were introduced. "The Dealers, huh?" He asked after a moment of thought. "So... Tony called me your new gang member..." He paused when it came to his mind. "...A-am I being recruited?" The idea wasn't at all appealing to him, nothing about it made him feel right. But some small part of him felt curious of that life.

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:42 pm
User Image

Jak

"That is, if you really want to, odds are, he mainly said that to get the other guy off of you," Jak said as his gaze slid over to Tony, who nodded in agreement to him. ".......Since it back fired I apologize for that, however if you did want to join, we wouldn't turn you away," Tony replied as Jimmy nodded and stretched a bit. "It's nothing too difficult and then again we could protect you more," Jak nodded to those facts and looked over to Milo again. "What ever you wanna do, it's your decision."

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:42 am
Milo
He gave it some thought and it still felt odd in his mind. But since there were pros and cons to both decisions he'd make, he was stuck in a rut."Well, I don't want to be left without protection... Conflict is not my strong point. I feel like I would be an easy target." Milo muttered, then shrugged. "Well easier target then I had been before."

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

Jak

"If it makes you feel better, we only have one gang that can rival us......the "Black Wings".........however since you would be new and not much of a fighter, I'm sure Rave would leave you alone, all the other punks are easy enough to fight," Jak explained to him as he popped his neck after a bit. Him and Raven has been rival's ever since middle school and still are. Jimmy and Tony nodded to this as they looked over to their boss, who seemed to be a bit lost in a memory for a moment, then snapped himself out of it. "No one really messes with us much, so no worries," Jimmy told him and grinned cheekily.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:53 pm
Milo
He stuck his hands in his pockets, feeling the moisture make his hands clammy again. "So what you mean is.. is that I may not even need to fight anyway? If that is the case then I don't see why not join." He said slowly. Then he looked at Jimmy, his golden eyes showed some hope when he watched him.

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image

Jak

"That's right, no need to worry, about a thing,dude," Jimmy said with a nod. Jak looked over at him, "So, you in?" he asked him as Tony's eyes kept a look out in case the others come back.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:54 pm
Milo
Milo took his hands out of his pockets and wiped them on his jeans, then he gave them two awkward thumbs up. "Yeah.. I'm going to join." He said softly, then he let out a deep breath.

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image

Jak

"Alright, then Milo, where were you goin' before they took off with ya, we can take you there, and welcome to the gang," Jak told him as he gave him a dazzling smile and gave him a thumbs up as well. Jimmy and Tony noticed that their boss seemed to be a bit more happy, then when he was earlier and was in a slump. 'Maybe, Milo can get his mind off of the Black Wings, for now,' Jimmy thought with a hopeful look on his face, Tony seemed to have that unreadable look as he was in his own thoughts.  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:33 am
Milo
"Home, if it isn't much trouble." He chuckled gently. "I didn't realize how hard it was to run with something on my back until I tried earlier." He checked his shoulders and looked to see if he backpack was still there. It wasn't, but it was a few feet away from here. Which gave him the rest of the reassurance that he needed.

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image

Jak

"Ain't no trouble at all, just lead the way," Jak told him with a grin as Jimmy and Tony nodded to him. "Yeah, we'll help ya get home," Jimmy added as Tony put his hands in his pockets and waited for the other to show them to his home.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:41 pm
Milo
Milo walked over to his backpack and picked it up, then he briefly opened it up to check the contents within it. After seeing that everything looked how it did before he got attacked, he put it on. "Alright, let's go." He said, then he headed for the front door.

Seri_VampNi2

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces