Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A Thug In Love ( Legendary Urban Canine and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Milo
He looked over his shoulder at Tony and shrugged his shoulders, then looked back at Jak after he had opened the door. "Yeah, I do live by myself. I moved here about a year ago." Milo stated as he walked in. He headed straight for the living room to set his stuff down on the couch."Feel free to come on it."

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image

Jak

"I see....must be lonely....sometimes, huh?" Jak said softly as he and his boys went in to Milo's house and looked around a bit, Jak closed the door behind them and looked around a bit as he then put his hands in his pockets and got some more candy cigs out and started to munch on one. "Want one?" he asked Milo as he gave one to Jimmy and Tony first.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:55 am
Milo
He lightly shrugged his shoulders at the question. "It's not of a burden." Milo said trying to make it sound like a small thing. Then he took one of the candy cigs and nodded to him. "Thank you, Jak." As he sat down on the couch, he picked up his remote and turned on the TV.

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image

Jak

"Though if you ever want company, don't hesitate to call me, alright?" Jak said as he decided to join him on the couch beside him. Jimmy and Tony came over after a few moments to also hang out with Milo. "So what do ya do for fun?" Jimmy asked randomly to him.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:45 pm
Milo
"Well, thanks. I will." He told Jak when he sat down, a sweet smile appearing on his face. Then the looked toward the other two boys thinking about what he should answer."I either play video games on my computer or practice magic tricks that I find interesting and like to try."

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image

Jak

"Oh? Can you show us some?" Jimmy asked as he got excited for the magic tricks, Jak odds are wouldn't admit it, but he and Tony were also curious about these magic tricks. "That's interesting, if you are willing, we'll watch," he told him.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:51 pm
Milo
He nodded his head toward Jimmy. "Of course I can, guys." He told them. Then he removed both of his shoes and socks then scooted down off the couch onto the floor."Alright, give me three small objects to work with. Have anything on you?"

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image

Jak

Jak pulled out his thing of candy cigs, while Tony pulled out his playing cards. Jimmy pulled out a pocket knife that was still closed, "Would these work?" Jak asked him. While he and his boys waited for the show to begin.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 pm
Milo
He nodded after he looked over the items offered to him. "These will do just fine." Milo told them, then he took the three objects and set them side by side in front of him. After a few seconds he pressed down on box in both hands and moved it back. In replacement for the candy was a wadded piece of paper in which appeared when he did the same to the other items.

Seri_VampNi2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

Jak

Jak watched him do this closely, as well as Tony, Jimmy seemed more in awe on what he was doing more then trying to figure out the magic trick.

Legendary Urban Canine

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:29 pm
Milo
He looked up at the three men before he looked at the pieces of papers in front of him. Then looked at Jak with a curious look on his face. "Hey, you got something in your hair.. Has that always been there? He asked casually, starting to pull some of Tony's cards out of his pockets. "I bet.." Milo started pulling cards from his socks and pants pockets and poured them on the table. "This deck, that its the candy cigerette."

Seri_VampNi2

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces