Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
What The Heck Just Happened? (NightShibiki & MonstersOfMen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightShibiki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:09 pm
A 1x1 Gijinka RP between myself and MonstersOfMen. Others may read, but only we can post.

The Story:

A trainer and his pokemon were out one day, when the trainer stumbled across a very strange stone. Thinking that it's just a pretty rock, he gave it to his pokemon. He was later baffled to see that the stone had evolved his pokemon into... something different...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:24 pm
MonstersOfMen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eevee

The bouncy little Eevee walked happily by his trainer. He had given the fuzzy brown pokemon a stone, and Eevee carried it proudly. He was weary of it at first, because he had thought that his trainer was trying to evolve him. But, when there was no reaction, Eevee took it as a token of his trainer's trust. "Ee~" The Eevee looked up at his trainer and smiled. Eevee stopped walking. Something felt off... "Ee!" Eevee looked up at his trainer with fear in his eyes as he began glowing.

NightShibiki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:22 pm
NightShibiki

Etienne " Jiji " S. Hiigari

[1/2 French - 1/2 Japanese]

User Image

The white haired male smiled down at the small Eevee bouncing next to him. Apparently, the gift had been a total success. When Etienne found the shiny purpleish-silver stone, he thought that perhaps he had obtained a ice stone or something like that, but it was different from the ones that they sold at the pokemart. For once, it had no markings that he could see and was about half the size of a normal evolution stone.

So, after asking around in a few stores with all saying it was nothing more than a pretty stone, Etienne decided to gift it to his Eevee. It could be the little fluff ball's treasure and some pokemon enjoyed those type of gifts.

" Huh..? What's wro- aah?! w-what is happening? " Silver eyes grew wide as Eevee started to glow. Was he evolving? But... But why? Neither of them wanted Eevee to change, so why? Did Eevee step on a stone by chance? Or something... The white haired male looked around the ground, trying to see if there was indeed an evolving stone or something, if only there was a button he could press to stop this! Unable to think of anything to do, he simple drop down next to Eevee and hugged him, hoping that maybe, if he hold tight, it would stop his dear friend's body from changing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm
MonstersOfMen
User Image

Eevee

Eevee whined in pain as he felt his body changed. He felt himself fall forward as Etienne hugged him. "..Uhn..." Eevee's body stopped glowing to reveal a human-like appearance. "W-Wha..." Eevee opened his eyes and blinked. He quickly sat up and stared into his trainer's eyes. Holy crap, he reached his eyes! He quickly looked down and stared at himself. "E-Ehh!" Eevee's head shot up and he stared with desperation at his trainer. What the heck just happened!!

NightShibiki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:03 pm
NightShibiki

User Image

The body kept growing on his arms and Etienne closed his eyes afraid of seeing whatever was happening to Eevee's body, it was only when Eevee's body felt much more heavy than normal and the sound that came of his pokemon's mouth that sounded quite familiar but also quite different that made the white haired male open his eyes and stare into the face of another human that looked just as confused as Etienne probably at the moment.
" E-eevee? " He pretty much squeaked out, not able to find his own voice amid his surprise, confusion and fear of whatever was going on. He was almost sure that he was dreaming all off these. " Is that really you? " The white haired male said almost fearfully poking the other's cheek.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:23 am
MonstersOfMen
User Image

Eevee

Eevee stared at the finger that was poking his cheek. It felt so different from the playful pokes Etienne would give. He felt himself panic a bit as he quickly stood up. "Whoa!" He stared at the ground. He was so high up! "What happened!" Wait... He stared at his trainer. "I...I can talk..." He felt the top of his head, the panic rising at the lack of pointy ears.

NightShibiki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:46 pm
NightShibiki
Sorrry! I have been on finals >A<

User Image

He stared at the white haired male now in front of him completely in shock. Was this really his eevee whom he started this adventure so many years ago? "I-Is it really you?" The white haired male licked his suddenly dry lips, still in doubt of what he as pretty sure it was true. " C-can you really talk? Is this really you? " Perhaps he was dreaming on something similar to that?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 am
MonstersOfMen
User Image

Eevee

"I-I really can talk..." He gave a startled, confused chuckle. "It really is me..." He stared at the ground. Eevee wasn't sure how to react to what was happening. "Maybe..." he looked up at his trainer. "Maybe it was that stone." He took another look at himself. A smile formed on his face. "Huh. This is... pretty cool."

(It's all good. I apologize for my own absence. I was pretty sick for a while.)

NightShibiki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff