Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:09 pm
(So this idea is based off of a fan fiction I read)

Name: Arthur Heart

Looks like: Blonde hair and blue eyes, he's rather short for his age.

Personality: Arthur is a sweet and caring boy. He loves animals, books, and his friends. He's shy around people that he doesn't know but once your his friend he loves to talk your ears off.

Background: Arthur was born in 1805 to his mother, Helen, and father, Calvin. He was born and raised in London, England. As an only child, Arthur was always careful around strangers, which caused him to get the curse.

About the curse: An old lady came to his house asking for help. Arthur let the woman in the house to dry off but soon asked the lady to leave. At the time, London had a killer on the lose, someone who was killing people in their homes at night. The old woman was angered by Arthur's actions, so she placed a curse on his which turned him into a "doll." He looks like life-size porcelain doll but once you wind his up, he "comes to life." He only stays wound up for a short 2 years and it is unknown if someone can wound him twice since no one has tried to.

Position: Uke

Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:33 am
Name: Parker Ryou Fowler
Looks like: Semi-dark auburn hair, yellow eyes [strangely], height is about 6'1, and two moles behind left ear.
Personality: Parker is a quiet gentleman but with a snappy attitude if pushed in the wrong places past his patience. He doesn't like being around groups of people and tends to be a loaner that way. However because of this behavior, women would flock to his side and try to get some bad boy action. He would restrain himself from screaming at them and tend to whatever social gossip they want. He can be patient that way.

Aside from that, he is a curious and ambitious person. In his alone time, he likes to go about the streets and peek into shops. He likes to buy things that people find useless and find someway to restore them to their former glory for even better. However no one understands that about him and hence he likes being alone.
Background: Parker was born as an illegitimate child of the rich and famous Mr. Fowler. His Japanese mother, the mistress, died giving birth to him and was given to the custody under his father. His name was originally going to be Ryou but since it was an American family in London, Parker was named, "Parker" and his Japanese name had to be shoved to his middle name. As a result, he resented his family but didn't complain. He had a roof over his head, fresh clothes everyday, food in his stomach, an education, and somewhere warm to sleep at night. There were still the family problems at home though. His mother was strangely attempting to exploit Parker's body as he passed through puberty and his older brother resenting him for being praised by Mr. Fowler. It was a household filled with disaster and unwanted attention. He had wished that they would all die and well they did. They had died the following day and thus Parker took place as the heir of the Fowler company at the age of sixteen.

For the next five years, he has brought the Fowler company as one of the highest companies in the world. He has gotten awards, recommendations, and many praise for all the work he has inputted towards 'humanity.' However, he didn't care for any of it. It was just a hobby to Parker and he had grown tired of it. What he was really into was collecting mysterious things.

In fact, something had just came to the office all the way from a shop. It came surprisingly free of charge and was collected in almost what looks like a coffin. It was said to be a cursed doll from 1800s that came to life if you winded it up. Now... Was it true or was it just a myth?

It was then that Parker opened the box and stared at amazement of the doll that laid in there. He hoped it was true because this doll seemed exactly human. Though it couldn't be because it was doll and dolls were fragile. They need to be loved properly and taken care of. He cautiously reached behind the doll and carefully spun the tool around a couple of times. Once he heard the gears, he gently lifted the doll up before letting it sit down on his lap, cradling the toy in his arms. He brushed his fingers through the doll's hair and gently traced the doll's face from the crown of his head to the base of his lips. There was something about this doll. Something that disturbed his thoughts. Something that he didn't tolerate. Parker leaned into the doll and murmured, "You're dirty..."
Position: Seme
User Image  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:14 am
Gee2Heart

Arthur sat dormant for a little over a century in what felt like enteral sleep. While his body was shut down, his dreams would wonder to his previous owners and on rare occasions his parents. He had a hard time remembering what they looked like, how they talked. He had about 3 "owners" since the curse started. The first was the old ladies grandson, he was a soiled little brat who treated Arthur like a doll, even when he was wound up. With this child, he learned that he could not tell anyone about the curse until the woman who cast it died. By his next "owner" she was dead so he told the little girl about the curse. She was kind to Arthur, treating him like a real friend. She was his favorite so far. The last "owner" that he could remember was another boy, who unlike the last was a sweet kid. He was in a wheel chair so Arthur spent most of his time taking care of the boy. When he started winding down, the boy realized that he had lost Arthur's key. That was 1856. Arthur was pulled from his dream by the sounds of his clock turning. His porcelain skin became soft and lifelike again, his eyelids blinked as his glass eyes changed. He sat still for a second, taking in the feeling of being alive again. "Your dirty..." This phrase caused Arther to let his blue eyes look up at who ever was holding him. By the look of the older mans clothes, some time has passed since his winding down. He looked into the strangely yellow eyes of the other man and in his naturally deep British accent said, "I guess it's been a while since I was cleaned." It was strange to him that his new "owner" was a man, he's only had children in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:14 pm
Hani Yuuki
Excuse me for the late post! I wanted to make it the best I could muster up since my profile was sloppy. sweatdrop

#C2AD00
Parker squeezed the doll in shock. He... He never really thought the doll would come to life and let alone actually feel like a real human being. It seemed like it was only minutes before that the doll was so fragile and risk breaking at any careless mistake. Now it was a different story. Now, the doll was no longer a doll and was now a bloody talking person. The young master found it quite... Enchanting. Enchanting like a storybook. He couldn't help but smirk at the ridiculous thought. Look at how his thoughts were now being meddled with all because of what happened. It was quite entertaining. However, now he couldn't be rude to his guest. He had to make sure he knew everything about him while giving him the best treatment a Fowler was to give.

"Forgive me if I intrude but..." The young master gently placed his thumb above the doll's- or rather the human's- right cheek. "When was the last time you washed up?" He asked as he gently tugged the skin of his cheek down to see more of the blue in his eye. Parker leaned closer to examine the eye and was quite surprised. There seemed to be no trace of the dead glassy eyes he had previously seen. All that seemed to be in the doll's sockets were now real human eyes. How could that be? Maybe it was some sort of mechanic that somehow surpassed it's own time. Speaking of which...

"How does a being, such as yourself, wash up? Do you wash like a normal lad or do you wash in special properties? Special properties possibly to be in some sort of chemical to wash whatever on your skin?" He asked as he then started to trace his fingers over then under the doll's arm to the palm of the hand. Parker slid the sleeve down and whispered out an apology. He then gently lifted the toy's arm up horizontally and shook it slightly resulting the sight of the skin lightly shake. It wasn't perfectly stiff like what a doll's is supposed to be but it moved almost freely like a human's. Peculiar indeed. Did his creator use actual human skin and fat to sculpt him? He would be a morbid doll if that were so but an interesting theory. Though as much as he wanted to continue to examine every nook and cranny of this specimen, he had to stop before the toy had funny ideas about turning back into a toy or running away from him. He had to give him space to breathe.

Parker placed the doll's hand back down and gave the doll his "show" smile. "Excuse me for my rudeness, I didn't even tell you my name. I am Parker Fowler and you are... ?"  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:38 pm
Gee2Heart
It's fine ^,^ I'll sure that not all of my post will be as long as others. Cute character by the way!

Arthur sat still while his new owner inspected his limps and eyes. He laughed quietly to himself, Parker was more curious about him than anyone that he'd ever met. "I wash myself like you would," he said smiling at the other man. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Arthur Heart. I'm sure you have a lot of questions about me," Arthur said as he brushed some hair out of his face. "I'll try to answer all of your questions," he spoke up, glancing up into the yellow eyes in front of him.

"But first I must thank you for winding me up," Arthur said, reaching behide his back. His small fingers worked the key out of his back, handing it to Parker."The last time that I was wound up was in 1856. I'm not sure if anyone washed me when I was a doll. What year is it anyway?" he asked, letting his tiny fingers touch Parker arm. He enjoyed feeling the other man's skin under his own skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:36 pm
Hani Yuuki
As long as it's not one sentence per post it is okie! :3 I'll most likely be the same. sweatdrop

And thankie thankie. Though... I tried to make him cool. gonk How does one even cool?

#C2AD00
"The year is 2024." Parker said as stared curiously at the key in his hand and then to the Arthur. It seemed to have been about 200 years since he was last wounded up. However, he didn't have any wrinkles like a human would or even decomposed. Instead Arthur looked like he was still a boy. Wait was he a boy? "If the last time you came to life was in 1856, how old exactly are you?" He asked as his eyes wandered to the playful interaction of Arthur's fingers. "It's strange of you to live past 200 years when you look so young or maybe... Do you freeze yourself when you go into your doll form? If so does that mean that all of your body functions also freeze?" That last question piqued his interest. If all of his bodily functions were frozen for that long, didn't it mean that they no longer worked? He had to find out and there was only a way for him to find out like a normal person.

"Forgive my manners. You must be hungry. What would you like to eat?" This way Parker could find out without bombarding the person with questions and test to see if his bodily functions worked or not.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:04 pm
Gee2Heart
i can't stand one sentencers! I always try to write as much as I can.

"It's been such a long time. I was born in 1805. It was three days before my 20th birthday when I was turned into a doll. It's kind of a long story," Arther told Parker, before relpying to his other questions, "In human years, I would be 219 years old. I haven't been wound up long enough to really know if I can age. When I'm wound down, it's like being in a deep sleep, I have dreams to keep me company. The only thing that I know for sure is that the clock in my chest is what wakes me when I'm wound down. For what my past owners have told me, I'm just like any other lifeless doll until they turned the key," he said, taking a soft breath. He wondered what had changed since his last wind down, he was sure that this future world would take some getting use to. He heard Parker offer him food; he didn't have to eat to live, but he enjoyed tasting food. "That does sound nice," Arthur said, his hand reaching up to touch Parkers hair. He had this thing about feeling a living being after someone turned his key. He missed having human contact all the time like a normal person. He quietly listened to his clock ticking as he waited for Parker's next words. "Please keep that key somewhere safe. My last owner lost the original one, he must have replaced it," The doll said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:22 pm
Hani Yuuki
I know right?!

#C2AD00
Ah, Parker had done it now. He already touched to what seemed like a sensitive topic with Arthur. However he didn't understand why. That was most likely due to the lack of social interaction in his childhood and the great dislike talking to people he had no interest in. He always thought of it to be an unnecessary anchor... Or maybe right now he was thinking too much into it.

"Ah. So then this means I'm your owner now. I find that quite-" He snapped his hand on top of Arthur's hand to stop him from touching his hair. "You should probably know that I do not like being touched without my permission." Parker warned as he gently pushed Arthur's hand away. "I also do not like to touch others without their permission. He added along. "Isn't that hypocritical of me to say since I was the one who touched you first without consent? I apologize for that. I tend to forget my boundaries when something piques my interest."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:27 am
Gee2Heart
razz

Arthur's smile dropped at Parker's words, his frown deepening when his hand was pushed away for the other. His first interaction with another human in 200 years and he couldn't touch the other. "I don't mind being touched," he muttered looking down at his hands, which was laying in his lap. He bit his lower lip softly, he was craving human contact and sitting on Parkers lap wasn't enough contact for him. He let his eyes finally drift back up to the yellow pair. "Can I touch you?" he asked quietly.

Why didn't Parker like being touched? "or perhaps I should get down?" Arthur asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:47 pm
Hani Yuuki
Sorry for the late reply!

#C2AD00
Parker felt a slight pull in his chest from Arthur's little response. He somehow felt that the boy was being an attractive pull to do his bidding. The Master even thought of just letting him touch him for now. Arthur didn't exactly know the Master's influence and how much of a great asset he was to commoners so it wouldn't hurt to touch. He could make him a little exception after all. Parker lifted Arthur's hand from the lap and pressed it against Parker's face. "As long as you ask, you can touch me." He answered. "I'm not much to touch after all." Parker chuckled.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm
Gee2Heart
lol same here!

Arthur's grin returned to his face when Parker lifted his hand back to his face. He ran his tumb in circles on the other's cheeks he said, "I'm not normally this touchy-feely. It's just something that I carve after feeling nothing for so long." God, did if feel good to feel again. Being in deep sleep had been fine at first but after laying in nothiniess, not being about to know or feel what's going on around him. It was something he hope never happened again. He wasn't should if he could go another 200 years without feeling anything.
"Thank you," Arthur whispered, putting his other hand on Parkers free cheek. It was like he was be pulled to touch this taller man, his cheeks were softer than the doll had expected. His grin softened, his eyes studied Parkers handsome face. "I really appreciate this," he said, not moving his hands from the others man's cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 pm
Hani Yuuki
Ah but you were... Um... Right on time? xD

Also, sorry if post doesn't make sense. I was super tired while making this.

#C2AD00
"You can feel things too?" He asked as he allowed the Doll to mingle with his cheeks. It had felt like they were getting a massage and it almost felt relaxing. Almost. "Strange. I thought you wanted to get familiar with me by greeting me the way I had greeted you... Though now your actions make more sense." He didn't particularly liked the way Arthur was touching him though. It wasn't exactly bad but it was just someone touching him. It made him feel uncomfortable and desire more personal space. He wouldn't backup on his word though. It would be rude if he did so.

"You are very much welcome. Now, should we get to a move on to the kitchen to eat? We should be able to eat a late lunch for now." He said as he gently removed the boy's hands a way from his face. A small twinge of guilt twisted his heart when his hands no longer touched it. He frowned at the result and thought that it was probably the wrong slip of hand. He'd have to look at it.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:36 pm
Gee2Heart
It was like 4am here when I replied lol

"Food sounds great," Arthur said, a smile still planted on his face. Parker's skin was soft, he loves touching it. But he remembered that the other man said that he didn't like it so he'd have to make sure to ask. Getting off Parker's lap, Arthur looked about the room that he was in. "Which way to the kitchen?" he asked, turning his attention back to the taller man. "Do you perhaps have Earl Grey tea?" he asked. That was his favorite tea; when he had been human, he drank it even morning.

He started thinking about his parents; had they looked for him when he vanished? Did his mother cry? He was their only child, his mother was a small woman and it had about killed his having Arthur. She always called him her "little angel." He wondered what happened to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:55 pm
Hani Yuuki
Oh... Then Y U NO SLEEP!?

#C2AD00
He felt a small wave of relief flow through him when he was no longer being touched. It was rather rude to feel this way though. It was translating to the idea that he found Arthur disgusting and that he would rather have Arthur leave him alone than touch him. That wasn't the case however. It was still the fact that he didn't like to the feeling of being touched by another person. It didn't matter if it was the Pope that was touching him when all it would feel was some sort of disgusting heated sludge of filth trying to absorb him. Parker took a moment to literally and metaphorically pick himself up. He was thinking of petty thoughts.

"Come. This way." Parker opened the door and lead Arthur down a large staircase. He made a small smile and chuckled at Arthur's question about the Earl Grey. The Doll was continuing to surprise him. "I'm sure I have Earl Grey in my inventory. Would you be fine if you drink it outside? I was thinking we would have a small lunch in the garden if you were to wake."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:59 pm
Gee2Heart
lol I did smile

Arthur followed Parker down the staircase, his eyes wondering as they walked. He had to speed walk to keep up with the taller man's large steps. "Outside sounds lovely, it has been a while since I enjoyed tea in the sun. Thank you Parker," he said with a smile. He wasn't sure what the older man wanted with him yet, but he seemed like a fairly nice guy. Minus the issue with being touched, Arthur didn't understand that one. Touching others was amazing then again maybe that's because the doll hadn't felt anything in 200 years. "Do you like tea?" he asked, hoping to get to know his new owner better.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff