Bar Night Blues

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:49 am
User Image
Nemo finally finished paying off the deposit for his apartment. It was small, only one bedroom, but it was perfect for him. He finally had a place of his own, a home. the thought made him feel warm inside, but also pain. His home was lonely, it was always empty, even when he had friends over it felt off. Nemo would never admit this, having a reputation to keep.
That night he wore ripped black jeans, and a loose tank-top to show off his upper body tattoo's The women loved it, gave him more tips, without him forcing himself to be too nice to them. he never understand his hate towards women, He just never could stand them.
He hopped on his petal bike, knowing one-day soon it would be a motorcycle he rode everywhere, and headed to his job a few blocks away. He would usually just walk it, but was running a little behind. The bar was a bit old fashioned, but with the local nightclub being shut down, it was the 'hot-spot' for awhile, until a new place was made for the younger people to goto. He chained his bike walking in through the back.

"And here I thought you'd be late for the first time" A gruff voice called to him from behind the bar. "You continue to surprise me kid"

Nemo chuckled. "Yeah yeah, can't let the old men miss their bedtime now can we? Wouldn't want drool diluting our drinks" He joked back.

"Hey hey now, we both know I'm not that old, plus I've already whooped your butt in a fight several times, what's the score board at scruffy?"

Nemo sighed. "It's 4 to 7, I'll catch up. I always get better than the best" Nemo said. "Tell the wife, and squirt I said Hi will ya Aurther?"

Aurther nodded. "Don't drink too much when you close up like last time. The last thing I need to do is clean your unconscious body off the bar when I come in"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Milo
Milo wondered into the bar with a grim expression on his face. He was all out of energy from the day's toils he had face and he was worn down. The blond would only go to the bar only on special occasions and he preferred it that way. It wasn't that he disliked the place, it was simply a force of habit that he tried to keep away from liquor when he wasn't celebrating anything. But today, it seemed to call him and he didn't quite know why. When he saw the chance, he plopped down in a chair and let out a sigh as he felt the weight on his feet disappear. "I guess, I'll go with a beer.. vodak is too heavy and whiskey is too." Milo mumbled to himself as he looked around.

PavloAvel

Legendary Urban Canine

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces