Wicked Fate (Yaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:14 pm
Carriden is a man who has been reborn countless times, each time the mantle of "hero" is thrust upon him and each time he falls in love with the "villain" and dies before that love can be realized. Now with the last shreds of his sanity he seeks a way to escape his fate and end the cycle, or end his existence once and for all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Carriden
Personality: Due to the toll of being reborn so many times and with his memories intact, Carriden is mentally fragile. He's gotten to the point where he tends to treat everything like a game. He tends to tease and smile all of the time but it's mostly to mask how weary he is and how close to a breakdown he's getting.
Background: In his first life Carriden had been a low ranking knight who by sheer chance was named a hero due a prophecy. He fell in love with the enemy King after the man treated him kindly and treated his wounds when Carriden was taken hostage by his men. The man had been rumored to be a tyrant and sadist, yet was extremely kind and gentle towards him even though they were enemies. This led to Carriden throwing himself in front of the king and taking a fatal blow, when the king's men betrayed him.

Soon after he died and was promptly reborn into his second life and thus the cycle began.

Theme: Rebirthed

Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
Name: Jayden McKingsly
Plot Role: Villain with a cause
Relationship role: Semeuke (switch)
Background: He is a man who was born into nobility, however at the age of ten he gave up his titles to become a Holy Knight, much like the famous "Hero" in the legends. For years he trained and also devoted himself to the faith, unaware that corruption dwell hidden. Recently it has been discovered that the faith has been doing hypocritical and blasphemy behind closed doors to which he has join the Inquisition with the second highest role known as Occult Slayer.

Traits: He is the type of person that does not speak unless he has to. Though he voice is unintentionally sultry sounding. He also has a large tattoo on his back that resembles a black dragon brutally eating a white dragon, though he is not sure where it came from.

Theme song: Castle of Glass

Quote: "We shall never understand the true mysteries to what the gods plans are, however when the time comes each person will know what they must do to play their part."

{please let me know what you think of him}  

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:57 pm
Quinverra

*I like him and I like the setting that you're plotting out for this, do you want me to add a bit more to my profile or should we go ahead and get started?*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:02 pm
Luneaska
Quinverra

*I like him and I like the setting that you're plotting out for this, do you want me to add a bit more to my profile or should we go ahead and get started?*

(If you want to go for it, though I think we are good to start smile .)  

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:03 pm
Quinverra

*Alrighty then do you want to start or should I?*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:18 pm
In the dreary city known as High Hereldaan, the pinnacle of the faith of the many, there is a somber atmosphere as the nation buries their grand high cleric, Ulric Van Sandergran. He was a man that lived for one hundred years keeping the faith pure. Now the fires of war burn in the hearts of the Inquisition as the great purge has been sounded. Occult slayer Ser Jayden McKingsly, roamed the hallways of the cathedral dedicated to the goddess of love and matrimony. It was suspected that this place had been twisted to the meeting for heathenistic blood rituals. The raven haired man coldly walked down the halls with his sword drawn ready to slay all who participate in such debatchery...even if they were unwilling to the ritual. 'The taint must be purged...no matter the cost.' The holy knight pondered just as he discovered the hidden basement to which he could hear the blasphemy echoing from behind the door and also the sounds of children crying....

An hour later the man exited the room, his clothes stained in the blood of the heathens, and also those who needed to be cleansed in holy fire. Slow he exited the cathedral with a grave expression on his attractive face. In his heart and soul he knew he did the correct thing and pleased the gods, however he wished that he could have save the children instead of purging them. Quietly he headed towards the monistary to clean up, after all some people would find it unsettling for a heavily armored and armed man to be roaming around covered in blood.  

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:47 pm
Quinverra

Carriden yawned as he walked the streets of High Hereldaan, the life he had been reincarnated into this time around was quite interesting. He had dealt with corrupt churches and religions before but, none so assured of themselves as this one.

How he had been thrust into the role of hero this time was ridiculous however, unlike in many of his other lives where he had a prophecy told about him, or was raised from birth for the title. In this life he had been a simple street urchin who had been in the right place and the right time, and due to his resemblance to the so called hero of legend he was immediately taken in by a resistance group for training.

Carriden hated them of course, for all their talk of trying to free the city from the church and helping the common people, they sure did s**t all to show it. Which is where he came in, he was just coming back from a venture of his own.

Mainly tracking down some of the more corrupt but lower ranking members of the clergy and murdering them.

"I've killed nearly a dozen of these clergy men, yet there's still no sign of him yet. Strange I would've thought they would at least attract some attention what with me resembling that hero after all." He muttered to himself as he walked, his weapon a pair of daggers currently hidden.

Carriden stopped suddenly when something caught his eye, a heavily armored man was heading towards the monastery. As he tracked the man something in the back of his mind screamed and he smiled slowly.

"Oho...so finally we get to meet, my beloved villain." With that Carriden set off quietly following behind the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:59 am
Jayden McKingsly

The man with the long raven hair and those soft angelic face continued his trek towards the monastery where he would clean up all the blood on his armor and body. Most of the sisters would stay away from the man with the dragons on his back, though he never knew nor could figure out why he had such markings on his back. At some point during his walk he felt as if he was being followed, this caused his pace to slow down while moving his sword hand to rest on the hilt. His head turned slightly to listen for foot steps on the cobble streets of the large dreary city. The Occult Slayer did not fear the wicked for it was his righteous right to obliterate any who blaspheme against the gods. He was the sword arm for the gods and he knew in his heart and soul that he was destined to be what he is. He finally stopped dead in the street, just withing a stone's throw from the monastery to which Sister Elizabet walked up to the wrought iron gates carrying towels however she nearly dropped them when she watched the dark angel draw his blooded sword slowly turning around to face whomever was following behind him. He would not risk any foul harm coming to the sisters for they were the purest in the city. The man had to protect them! "Speak quickly of your intentions here...this is a sacred place." Jayden ordered while his body mannerisms held a defensive posture, yet his sword was still thirst for blood. Oddly the holy warrior felt his heart pounding in his chest, was he excited about combat or was there something else going on? The man could not shake these strange feelings that started to grow in his chest however he remained visually unnerved.  

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:05 pm
Quinverra

Carriden stepped out of the shadows an easy smile on his face, he was thankful he had the foresight to wash the blood off of him earlier otherwise he would be in quite alot of trouble right now.

"My apologies for following you good Ser, I didn't recgonize the armor and thought someone wished to do harm to the sisters, I realize now that I am mistaken." He said.

Of course he was lying through his teeth but he couldn't let the man know that, inwardly he was laughing somewhat hysterically because of course it was just Carriden's luck that his villain was one of the top ranked ocult knights.

He knew who Jayden was but, that mostly in parts thanks to the resistance who made it their business to find out the names of those in the top ranks of the church. However he wondered if Jayden would know who he was.

After all Carriden was pratically the spitting image of the hero of legend, how would the knight react to that, he wondered idly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:09 pm
Luneaska

Jayden McKingsly

The holy knight watched the pale man step out from the shadows, like some form of vagabon with such a delightful smile about his features. However it was those golden yes that seemed to stir something in the back of his mind. Then his eyes focused on the rest of his pale face to which this fellow looked exactly like the hero in the old legends. The knight blinked his gray eyes as his just stood there focusing on this stranger's mannerisms and expressions. Everything screamed that this person was the hero. Jayden tiled his head to the side as blood still dripped from his blade while his mind whirled wondering what this could mean. "Who are you..." Jayden breathed as if feeling some sort of dejaveu, however he could not place it.

The black dragon shall return to devour the white dragon...forever bound in a dance of tragedy and slaughter. The black dragon will die by three arrows to the spine by the hands of his own doing...

Those words rang in his mind, the ending of the legend, he wondered if dragons were real or not.

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:32 pm
Quinverra

"Who am I...? Haha that's quite the question isn't it Ser knight, and one that I can't fully answer. But, if you truly desire one well I'll have to say...that I'm your enemy" Carriden replied to the man with the same smile of his face but, this one had an edge of sadness to it.

He was starting to remember, it was strange in all of his lives none of the villains had remembered who they had been. Carriden had thought that if they did they would go insane. What would happen if Jayden did remember though? Would it truly change anything in the end?

...Probably not, no matter what he did he always died a tragic death, and he doubted this would be any different.

"Are you going to kill me Ser knight? That's what you do after all, you kill and kill without asking why. We're pretty alike in that manner." Carriden didn't know why he was goading the man, maybe he was finally starting to lose it after so many reincarnations. That wouldn't surprise him, he was honestly stunned he hadn't lost it ages ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:04 am
Luneaska

Jayden McKingsly

His eyes narrowed at the lithe man before him not taking to kindly to his words of twisted madness and riddles. The knight approached the pale haired person with those hauntingly familiar golden eyes. He felt that this person needed to be brought in to custody for further questioning due to how he looked exactly like the fabled hero of legend, his role model. Yet his cruel maddening words unnerved him, "I shall be taking you to the Enclave for further questioning...come with me willingly or I will be forced to take you there against your will...choose wisely." Normally he would've just out right killed this man due to madness and be done with it, however something within him made him reconsider his training, which never happened. His voice was deep, alluring, almost sensual as he spoke with such authority. Jayden the Occult Slayer, slaughterer of heretics and cultists was now within arms reach of the pale faced male. His gray eyes winced slightly as if remembering something, yet his mind could not place it exactly. The man rationalized that such feelings was due to his childhood admiration of the hero of legend.  

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:56 am
Quinverra

Carriden just simply grinned, his hands darting towards the daggers on his hips, "Sorry but I'm afraid I'll have to decline on that, me and corrupt churches don't get along so well." He said and then moved.

He bolted past the long haired man and into the monastery, he didn't intend to cause any harm to the sisters of course. But part of him wanted to see the man riled up.

Carriden deftly dodged around the various people in the monastery most of them yelling in surprise and very little of them doing anything to try and stop him. Spying a semi hidden nook in one of the walls, he slowed his pace and darted into it flattening himself up against the wall.

"I do have to admit that for this time around he's pretty handsome, but then again I've always had good taste." He mused to himself, quietly peering out of the nook watching for Jayden.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:23 pm
Luneaska

Jayden McKingsly

Jayden's eyes widened to which he cursed himself due to his hesitation as the pale haired man rushed passed him into the monastery. The holy knight grumbled as he darted into the building in chase. He knew there was corruption within the church and that he was helping clear the taint. He wondered why there were so many group that felt the need to take it upon themselves to interfere. The dormitories went on lock down as magical wards glowed on the doors which contained the nuns. The raven haired man bolted into the building searching for the pale haired man with a furry of a dragon. He then held out his sword and started chanting. From the intel that the resistance group gathered was that he was going into Occult Slayer mode which would make him a power house of anit-magic. "By the glory and power of the gods..." .  

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 pm
Quinverra

*Oh I forgot to mention I updated a bit of Carriden's profile in case you haven't already seen it*

Carridan's eyes widened once he heard the chanting and noticed the grey eyed man had conveniently stopped right by his hiding place. "I can't have that chant going off, time to interfere."

He drew his daggers and launched himself out of his hiding place letting out a grunt as he slammed into Jayden's side. He then quickly rolled out of the way in time to avoid a sword strike.

Carriden laughed as he fought the man and danced between his attacks, the sound of steel ringing on steel. It was so nostalgic to his first life, as he fought against that man.

"Is that the best you can do Ser knight? I've met vagabonds who fight better than you!" He taunted the long haired man ducking under the man's sword strikes and darting forwards his dagger aimed at the man's chest in a move that would most likely seriously wound the knight if it connected.

At the last second Carriden realized what he was doing and his dagger stopped an inch away from connecting, a look of horror was on his face. He had gotten too carried away.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff