Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

Raven and Jak along with their gangs have been rivals since they had locked eyes in middle school and kept getting in fights, good thing their boys and best friends helped them to stay out of getting into too much trouble. What will happen when they find love with two innocent boys? Hopefully their feuding won't get out of hand and scare them away.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:14 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
His blonde hair blew in the wind as Shion rushed inside the closest store to get away from the cold air. He looked around the café, walking over to the counter to get a hot chocolate before he sat down in the only free seat in the small shop. He sipped on his warm drink, looking up at the man he sat in front of. A soft smile grew on his face; the man sitting across from him had a handsome face, soft looking black hair, and a pair of beautiful violet eyes. "It sure is cold out," he spoke up, talking to other man.

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
Hakura frowned as he run down an ally way then onto a busy street. He turned around, looking for the man that had been following his since he left work. His hand found their way into his jacket pocket as he leaned his cheeks into his scarf. He watched where he was walking for a bit before he checked the street behind him again. As he turned his head back forward, he ran into the chest of an unknown man. "I am so sorry," Hakura quickly apologized for running into the man. He looked up at the man in front of him, noticing his light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:02 am
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

Raven decided to meet his boys at the cafe then their usual spot mainly because they had things to do before hand. He had ordered a hot mocha and kept on a look out for them. He blinked when a guy decided to strike up a conversation. 'He's kinda cute,' he thought to himself. Then nodded to him. "Yup, it might even start to snow soon, the name's Raven by the way, what's yours?" he asked sometimes he can talk to others easily. Other times it can be a mess, which would be if he woke up too early and was grumpy. Today was one of his good days.

User Image

Jak Harmus

"Huh? Haven't seen you before, what are you doin' here?" he asked him as he cocked an eyebrow, at the guy. '.......with his looks, he could get held up and forced into somethin' bad if he don't watch it,' he thought, Jak being a nearly two heads higher then the other sighed. "Why are you in this part of town?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 am
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
Shion smiled as Raven started to talk before he said,"I sure hope it snows, since we did't get any last year. I'm Shion." He sipped on his hot chocolate, deciding that he didn't want their little conversation to die off; so he spoke up again. "Do you come here often Raven? I usually come by after work every day," he said. He hadn't ever seen the other when he'd been in the cafe before, then again he normally would get his hot chocolate to go.

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
Hakura looked up at the man in front of him with a goofy smile; his hand coming up to rub his neck, under where his brown hair ended. "I work in a cafe a block from here," he said before he glanced over his shoulder quickly, looking back at the tall man. "I'm just trying to avoid someone on my normal way home," he said, putting his hand back in his pocket.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:48 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

Raven smiled more at him, "It does look better when it snows here," he agreed, when the other asked him if he comes to this cafe often he shook his head. "Off and on, I'm actually waiting for my friends to come by, though you are more then happy to hang out with us," he told him as he sipped his mocha. "What type of work do you do?" he asked randomly to keep the conversation going.

User Image

Jak Harmus

Jak cocked an eyebrow at him. "Alright, then, let me walk with you, that should keep whoever is bothering you off your tail....name's Jak," he told him since he could let this guy get hurt, he does go to the cafe off and on so knows which one he's talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:01 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
Shion's smile widened at the invitation to hang out with Raven more. The man in front of him peeked his interest; he sure was cute too."I'd love to hang out more." He usually didn't hang out with people, he father was the jealous kind, he didn't like his son spending time with others. The thought of getting to know someone made Shion's heart warm. "I own the piano shop a couple of blocks from here. I like to tutor kids and I normally come by here after work." he said, tapped his fingers against his hot chocolate . "What do you do Raven?"

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
"Thanks man," Hakura said. "Hakura but you can call me Haku," he said, peeking over he shoulder before walking towards his house with Jak. He knew that Thomas wouldn't dare try mess with him if he walked home with Jak.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:48 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"Oh? That's pretty cool, Shion," he told him as the other explained about knowing how to play and teaching the kids. Though as he asked him what he did, he shrugged, "I do odd jobs here and there, it's enough to keep my bike full and taken care of and for other things so I can't complain," he said then looked up just as Crow and Colby walked in. "Hey, boys come say high to Shion," he told them with a smile. This got their attention and they noticed their leader right off the bat. "Hey, bossman, what up?" Crow said with a grin as he walked over to them. "Hello," Colby said softly as warmed his hands up. Then went to get him and Crow something to drink. "Also, with my two buddies here, we make up the 'Black Wings' we are an odd ball type of 'gang' most would say we rather help, then hurt so sometimes we even get paid for bein' body guards," he explained and hoped he just didn't run the poor guy off.

User Image

Jak Harmus

Jak had Tony's and Jimmy's numbers on speed dial in case he needed back up. Which is rare because he can hold his own pretty good in a fight if need be. "Nice name, Haku," he told him with a nod as he walked with him to make sure he didn't get hurt or bullied by whoever was following him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:45 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
Shion's smile dropped slightly after hearing what Raven did for a living. He mentally frowned to himself, his mother taught him not to judge others before you knew them. "That is interesting. I have to say that I don't know much about that lifestyle," Shion said, taking the last sip of the hot chocolate in his hand. "I wouldn't mind learning about it though," he said with a slight smirk. Maybe these were the kind of friends that he needed to make, someone that could stop his father.

User Image
✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
Hakura was happy to have someone walk him home, he didn't want his family knowing about Thomas. As they came to a stop at the Karaki's front door, the shorter boy turned before saying, "Thank you for walking me home Jak. I really appreciate it. I'd like to take you out for dinner as a proper thank you."

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:23 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"Well as for bein' a body guard you gotta stay on your toes, and as for the gang life, well ours ain't so bad, but we do actually have a rival gang, 'The Dealers' that pick fights with us every so often, we are more of a clean gang. Since was do tend to take out the 'trash' a lot." Raven explained to him. Colby was silent for a few moments before adding onto that. "Aren't we.....more like vigilantes then a gang?" Raven shrugged at this. "Easier to say gang mainly because I get tongue tied sometimes on that word, and poor Crow here gets more tongue tied on it then I do," Crow sighed at that, but knew his boss was right. "Anyway, bossman here is pretty strong and I'm good in street smarts, where as Colby here is book smart! Bossman is a good even mix on that level," he grinned at the guy as Raven blushed slightly at this.

User Image

Jak Harmus

"Alright by me, you got some paper?" he asked him, he was going to give him his number so if Haku needed him fast he could reach him. And he was going to give his number of his boys as well in case he had to do something and one of them are available to help out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:58 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
"What is a "clean gang?" Shion asked, listening to the other men talk. "Vigilantes? That sounds pretty cool! Does your gang have a name? And these 'The Dealers' are they bad?"

User Image
✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
Haku looked through his shoulder bag, pulling a notebook and colorful pen out of his bag. He handed it to Jak, saying,"Here you go."

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:47 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"Hehe, bossman said it a while ago, we are the 'Black Wings,' Get it? Raven, Crow, Colby? All black birds, hence the name black wings," Crow explained to him, as Raven sighed a bit and lightly bonked Crow on the head. "The only time The Dealers get bad is when either me or Jaky is in a foul mood that's when we like to throw down." Raven explained to him as Crow pouted a bit and rubbed his head some. Colby leaned back in his chair a bit. ".......Raven and Jak are equals when it comes to raw strength, so if you see them fight, don't step in," he warned, while Raven shrugged, "Jak kinda does the same thing I do, which is make sure innocent people don't get in a bind with rougher thugs," Colby then got up and got their drinks and sat down again while giving one cup to Crow. "What other questions would you like me to answer for you, Shion?" he asked as he could tell the other probably had more questions now then ever.

User Image

Jak Harmus

"Thanks," he told him as he wrote down his cell and home phone numbers to give to the guy. "Call me so I can get yours," he said that way he would know who was calling and wouldn't ignore it like he does with telemarketers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:10 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
"How did you guys start the Black wings?" Shion asked, leaning in so he didn't miss what was said. "Do you add new members?" he asked. This group was interesting to him. He could feel his phone buzz in his pocket, he knew it was his father.

User Image
✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
"I'll text you when I get inside but just incase," Haku said, grabbing Jak's hand to write his number on his palm. "Thank you again," he said.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:47 am
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"Hmm, well I don't see the harm in it, if you really want to join, and we randomly started it up in middle school and got a little infamous because of it," Raven told him with a grin. He then took a sip from his mocha before asking him. "Though you gotta give me your number so we can keep in touch," He then looked at Crow and Colby to see if it was alright with them about having this guy in with them. "It's fine with me, bossman, though won't he look a bit outta place?" he asked him with his head tilted to the side. "I'm a little out of place.......if you haven't forgotten...." Colby replied making Crow rub the back of his head with a 'my bad' look. "Right....anyways," "I'm fine with it....he can join," Colby said as Raven nodded to them.

User Image

Jak Harmus

Jak blinked when Hakura grabbed his hand and doodled his number on his palm. "Alright, and you're welcome," he told him with a nod as he kept a look out for him so he could get inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:02 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
Shion nodded, pulling paper out of his bag and writing his number down. "Here's my number." he said, brushing his fingers through his hair. "I'm afraid that I probably wouldn't be any good. I'm not very strong or brave," he said, glancing down at the table.

User Image
✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
"Travel safe," Haku said, leaning up and giving Jak a peck on the cheek. He stepped into his house, closing it behind him.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:02 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

Raven tore the bottom of the paper and wrote his number on it giving it to Shion. "Hey, you were brave enough to talk to me, before you even knew I was in a gang, so as long as you got brains to get out of trouble, I don't mind. Though if you ever do get into a tight spot, we'll help you out," Raven explained to him as he leaned back in his chair and smiled at him.

User Image

Jak Harmus

Jak stared at him a bit stunned about getting kissed on the cheek, though shook it off and told him. "Alright, give me a call if you need me," he said as the other got into the house safely he got off the porch and started on his way again though couldn't help to put his hand on his cheek where the other had kissed him.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff