Why is this my life (Yaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:47 pm
Nico is a pretty normal guy, sure he's been told that his social skills are terrible and that his resting face makes him look like an axe murderer. But other than that he's a normal twenty three year old guy with a normal 9-5 job. Paying rent and bills like everyone else. That is until he gets a call from his parents who tell him he's been entered into a betrothal contract with some unknown supernatural being against his wil, and the guy will be here soon to collect his fiancee. Then all normality goes straight out the damn window and through it all he can only think "why me".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Nico Greystone
Personality: By nature Nico is very cool headed, something that was acquired by dealing with his very ecentric parents who would throughout his childhood travel overseas alot and bring back extremely strange things and try teaching him strange "customs" they had learned. He also has a sarcastic and snarky streak which figures into his axe murderer resting face.
Background: Nico comes from quite a wealthy family, his mother got an inheritance from her parents which allowed her and husband to travel. But that led to him being on his own or with a nanny for most of his life, thus resulting in his somewhat stilted social skills.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:35 pm
Luneaska

May I roleplay this with you?  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 pm
Gee2Heart

*Yep go right ahead!*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:06 pm
Luneaska

User Image
Name: The Dream or just Dream
Age: Since the beginning of the mind or time. Something, something, super old.
Personality: Dream is a very, very laid back person or maybe too much since many things seem to get out of control under his command. He likes to make really lame jokes and the occasional dirty ones, almost wishing to get slapped. Though he doesn't mind as long as he's having a good time. Though when he finds people meddling in his business or altering the way he works, he can get really angry and won't calm down unless he gets what he wants.
Background: Dream was born from the conscience of living organisms. He was the very first dream demon and helped make other dream demons due to the demon king's demand. He grew more powerful as time passed and was even dubbed one of the strongest demons around. Dream was able to manipulate dreams and absorb evil power from within them. It was one the things he did the best along with the occasional contract dreams.

Actually some parent wished something of Dream himself just earlier that day. He couldn't quite remember what it was because it was something silly but he remembered what his prize would be~! A human bride! He never had one of those before and he found it quite interesting to get one. Oh and maybe when he goes to pick it up, it'll have boobs.
Position: Seme  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:20 pm
Gee2Heart

*Everything looks good! And I can already tell by Dream's personality that this going to be hilarious. I'll go ahead and start unless you have anything else you wanna add*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 pm
Luneaska

(Yayyyy~! =D I figured a lil comedy would be good~! And I'm all good here. No changes~!

Oh but do know that I'll reply hours from now. I'm most likely to post in... 8-10 hours depending how long I sleep. It might be sooner but I dunno. Sorry for the inconvenience! Dx)  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:03 pm
Gee2Heart

*Naw it's fine I'm gonna head to bed myself after I post too*

"You did what"
was the first thing out of Nico's mouth once he got on the phone with his parents, about an hour ago he had gotten a text telling him that he needed to call them to discuss marriage prepartions since they had decided to enter him in a betrothal contract.

"Isn't it exciting honey you're going to get married!" his mother gushed at him over the phone and he sighed. "Mom you do remember I'm gay right, I'm pretty sure we had this conversation when I was fifteen."

His parents had done some pretty crazy things but this was probably taking the cake, Nico knew that in most part his parents just wanted him to be happy and have a secure future. But this was just...

"Don't worry son we remembered, your fiancee is male. It was actually quite a deal but then again you know what they say about demons" came his father's cheerful voice and he nearly dropped his phone.

"I'm sorry...did you just say demon? Did...did you seriously just put me in a contract with a demon?! "

Okay nevermind his parents were ******** insane. As they continued to chatter at him about the contract Nico rested his head against a wall and resisted the urge to turn off his phone and start screaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:59 am
Luneaska

"Humans, humans, humans~!" Dream chimed about as he pranced in the streets in a wedding dress with a bouquet of flowers. He was the certain of attention as many humans looked at him with bewilderment. It was no surprise why. His muscles bulged out of the dress that surprisingly didn't tear it apart, he was prancing about, he was swinging his flowers like a school girl, and he was terribly singing about what seem to be a morbid song. "Humans, humans, humans~! I'm going to marry a human~!"

Dream was going to marry a human today. He ate dreams about weddings and they were always so interesting. It always seemed like they liked to wear dresses though he didn't understand why. He'd rather get married naked or something but then again he always preferred to be naked. Clothes were overrated but this was supposedly important. His little minions told him that since they did most of his work and understood humans a little more than Dream did. Ah whatever! He was going to marry one anyways!

Dream followed the clicks in his potential bride's mind, smiling happily as he did so. It lead him all the way to a door. Now how was he going to get inside?  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:24 pm
Gee2Heart

Nico finally got off the phone with his parents after another half hour and promptly flopped down on his couch. Today was going to be a day, not only was in a betrothal contract with a demon of all things, the guy was going to come get him today.

Debating on whether or not he should just take a nap, Nico lifted his head hearing a commotion outside his house. Getting off the couch he headed to his door and opened it. There...was a very muscley guy outside his house with a bouquet and in a dress...okay.

Immediately resisting the urge to kick the door shut and bury his face in his hands Nico steeled his courage and stepped outside, because despite his parents being crazy he was taught not to be rude .

"Uh...Can I help you...?" He asked the guy trying in vain to keep a straight face and not turn around and head back inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:02 pm
Luneaska

Dream was surprised to see the door open but the man behind it surprised him even more. He was oddly confused as he checked him out. Was this his bride? If he was, he didn't see any boobies or fatty pecs. He didn't even see his bride wear a dress! Was he lied to about this whole wedding this being a flow dressy event or... Or maybe this wasn't his bride!

Dream smiled widely. "Yes, human! I am here for my human bride." He joyfully said as he swung the flowers about happily. "Look! I even have the flowers and dress you humans have for these occasions."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:14 pm
Gee2Heart

Nico's mouth opened and closed noiselessly and he made a promise to himself that he was not going to talk to his parents for a year because of this.

"I- Okay you should probably come in, I have a feeling this is going to take a while" Nico muttered tiredly rubbing on at his face. He opened the door wide and motioned for the demon...man to come in.

"First things first I guess, I'm Nico I'm your...bride I suppose" he said once they were inside, he made a beeline right to his kitchen and grabbed the strongest booze he had. He was going to need it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:30 pm
Luneaska

Dream walked in and thus followed the human. He looked around and was quite surprised to see what an actual human house was. He usually saw little bits and pieces of homes in the dreams he's walked in but this was amazing. However was it really amazing? Maybe it was really plain. He was bad with that kind of stuff.

His eyes wandered about it some more until he heard that this Nico was his bride. His eyes darted straight to the human, examining him once more. "You... You're my bride? The human bride?" He looked straight at the human's chest and tilted his head in confusion. "If you are my human bride, then why don't you have boobs? Don't all brides have boobs? I want you to have boobs."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:39 pm
Gee2Heart

At that statement Nico forewent pouring himself a glass and promptly just drank the booze straight from the bottle.

"Yeah well I didn't want to be forced into a ******** marriage contract with a demon but we can't all get what we want. If you wanted a female bride you should've stated that, instead you got me" he snapped.

Nico set the bottle down with a thunk and flopped back onto the couch, taking a look for himself at the demon. He was pretty handsome, at least his parent's had good taste for him even if the demon man seemed to more interested in female bits then men's.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:34 pm
Luneaska

"Oh? Your human owner was awfully happy to make the deal with me." Dream said as he stood before the Nico. He crossed his arms sighing. "I don't understand why you don't feel the same. You humans should feel the same." Not like Dream really knew about humans. All he knew about them was in their dreams and that really was no help.

Dream sat on the lap on the human, attempting to get a better look. "Even though you are not this 'female' bride, you are still mine." He smiled and placed the flowers aside. "I am your other bride. I am Dream." He said happily as he looked back at Nico. "Let's make lots of offspring."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:49 pm
Gee2Heart

Nico stiffened immediately when the man straddled him, he tilted his head back and just stared at the ceiling. The demon didn't know the difference between male and female, he was going to cry.

"....Biological offspring isn't really an option between us, I mean unless you have a..." Nico cut himself off and instead continued to stare at the ceiling very upset that he didn't bring the bottle of booze to the couch, because he really needed it right now.

Finally he moved his head back to look Dream in the eyes, the man was still on his lap and didn't seem to want to move. "What kind of demon are you anyways?" He asked reaching out idly to touch Dream's face.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff