Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:33 pm
Luneaska

"What kind of demon am I?" Dream repeated again smiling more wide than before. He crossed his arms and puffed his chest proudly. "I am The Dream." He triumphantly said. "I am one of the greatest and strongest dream demons of all of time."

He leaned his face in closer to Nico and made a smirk. "Would you like to demonstrate my demonic energy? I promise not to eat your little itty bitty human dreams away. I only eat the good ones of course."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:32 pm
Gee2Heart

Nico didn't flinch back as Dream got closer into his personal space, "As long as it doesn't kill me" he said dryly.

He shifted a bit trying to alleviate the weight of Dream on him and continued to explore Dream's face, his hand stopping when he came across a large scar on the side of his face.

Dream didn't seem like a bad person, woefully not understanding human customs but he didn't seem outright malicious.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Luneaska
#088f00

Dream blinked in bewilderment. "Of course. You are my first human bride and my contract." He said straightening his head up. "I always take care of my contracts. If I don't then..." He stopped himself to think about the ending of his sentence.

What would really happen if he didn't take care of his contracts? He always had in the past and never really experienced that sort of thing. He was never in the company of those who did bad either so he never heard of what happened to them. Maybe that was because those who broke their own contracts were executed. Dream shivered at the fear of being executed himself. Hopefully that would never happen.

Suddenly the touch of Nico's fingers interrupted his thoughts. The feeling of his fingers on the permanent scar on his face made the Dream's skin twitch with irritation. He didn't like it but he didn't say anything about it. Instead he grabbed Nico's hand and placed it onto Nico's lap.

"Okie my human bride~!" He cheerfully said as he placed his hands on either side of Nico's head. "Go to sleep and I'll show you my magical powers~!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:18 pm
Gee2Heart

"Sleep huh...well it has been a pretty tiring day I could use a quick nap" Nico murmured. It was slightly awkward with his face being held like this especially since Dream's hands were big compared to his own.

Letting out a quiet breath he closed his eyes and tried to relax, it was strange that for a demon the man's hands seemed to be gentle when holding his face, after a few minutes Nico slipped into slumber his whole body relaxing against Dream.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:56 pm
Luneaska

Dream inhaled Nico's mind through his fingertips. It was one of the many ways Dream could travel into dreams and this one seemed to be the most easiest since his human bride was willing to do it. He enjoyed it the most too because this way he could make the dreams more vivid.

Dream exhaled a part of his self into his human bride's mind and appeared inside the dream. Though he found himself in a sort of void with no Nico human in sight. Where was his bride? "My human bride~! My human bride~! Where are youuuu?" He chimed about as he floated around. "I won't be able to do anything unless I know what you want~!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:15 pm
Gee2Heart

Nico found himself floating in the void, it was oddly peaceful he let his eye slip shut and continued floating forgetting that there was reason he was doing this.

"Mmm is someone calling me?" He murmured his eyes opening at the sound of Dream's voice. Since this was technically his dream he controlled it, Nico felt his feet touch ground and yawned.

"Dream? I'm....over wherever this is."
He called looking around for the demon, this was bizarre.

He had experienced lucid dreaming before but this was weird, with no sign of Dream Nico shrugged and just started walking in an aimless direction hoping to stumble across the demon.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:33 pm
Luneaska

After awhile Dream found his human bride, walking all by himself. "Human Bride~!" He called out to him as he snaked his way over to the human.

"I have found you, human bride!" Dream cheered happily as he floated to the individual. "Did you miss me? I heard that I am very hard to miss." He winked devilishly.

"And now I am here to grant your darkest dreams~!" He said ash he swished his hand about. "Whatcha wanna dream about? Being a mermaid? Murdering someone? Baking a cake? Or maybe questionable fantasies?" He wiggled his eyebrows at the last suggestion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:30 am
Gee2Heart

"Pervert." Was Nico's blunt reply before he sighed, what did he want to dream about? It was bizarre knowing that he could actually control his dream as he had never done any lucid dreaming.

"Well...I've never been to a beach before." He began, "my parents have but they always left me alone at the house so I wonder what it's like." He said quietly. Dreaming about the beach would be nice, the sun, sand and waves.

Plus he heard that beaches were nice places to nap on and it would be interesting seeing the ocean.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:27 pm
Luneaska
#088f00

Dream comically touched his heart and touched his own forehead with the back of his hand. He craned his body back and gasped. "Human bride! How could you have known my true nature so fast? I have never been so... Touched." He dramatically cried out with a smirk on his face.

He cranked his back straight up and popped his hands on both sides of his waist. "The beach? Just the beach?" He questioned. "Is that all you really want to dream? Nothing else? No blood thirsty animals, no damsel in distress, no buffet, no nothing else?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff