A Foolish Wish for Peace (yaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:42 pm
In a distant land there are two neighboring countries who have been fighting a war against each other for centuries. Though they've tried for peace many times it's only lasted a handful of years before descending back into war. In a last ditch effort they have decided to marry the prince and princess of the two countries in hopes that the union will bring the war to an end. Rekka has been raised most of their life to believe that the other country is their enemy, and the prince cruel beyond measure and while they hope that this marriage will bring them happiness, there is one problem with all of this. Rekka doesn't identify as a woman.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Rekka Sen Halua (Birthname Senna )
Age; 20
Personality: To the people he trusts Rekka is a very open and kind individual, one quite loved by the servants of the castle. However he has a core of steel and refuses to take any abuse aimed at him or the people he cares about.
Background: For most of his life Rekka grew up with a feeling there was something off with his body, he disliked how people addressed him as milady or princess but, couldn't really figure out why until once he hit puberty and snuck out of the castle one day , and overheard a person addressing another as someone who's soul didn't match up with their body. Overjoyed he went to his parents about this thinking they would be happy for him. Instead it was met with revulsion and anger. So he hid it for a few years all the while starting to hate himself. However the day it was annouced he would be wed he snapped and told them that if he was to be forced to go to the prince he would go to the prince as his trueself and if they didn't like it they could disown him. In the end they agreed but told Rekka that if his actions destroyed the chance for peace then this would be fully his responsibilty.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:37 pm
Luneaska

I'll join you if you are still looking  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:07 am
MaiSnowStar

*I am! Honestly I wasn't really expecting to get anyone cause I never seen any rps with trans characters but, I'm glad you're interested!*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:14 pm
Luneaska
MaiSnowStar

*I am! Honestly I wasn't really expecting to get anyone cause I never seen any rps with trans characters but, I'm glad you're interested!*

It seems like it would be an interesting and different story. Did you have anything else in mind for it and where do you prefer to RP?  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:28 pm
MaiSnowStar

*not really I can pretty much adapt to whatever, as for where to rp I prefer the thread*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:31 pm
Luneaska

Sounds good. I'll get the profile up and going soon.  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:06 pm
Luneaska

User Image

Name: Alexander Maximilian Flansican
Age; 24
Personality: To most people he is rather blunt in his tactics, manipulative in others, and could use some attitude adjusts. To those that he trusts he is thoughtful and observant of those he cares for.
Background: Alexander has always been the type of prince to be more outspoken in his tactics than is called for in a clever king. Even in his young age they tried to stifle him to reduce troubles with the kingdom. Still, he never say the point in always playing palace games when it wasn't necessary; despite his training to be other wise. Alexander had no wishes to get married and simply saw it as another game to be played where he was no longer the king, but a pawn to be sacrificed for peace.
Position: Seme  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 pm
MaiSnowStar

*Looks good, anything else you might want to add before we get started?*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:02 am
Luneaska

Nope. I'm ready to go whenever you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:48 am
MaiSnowStar

*woo boy, sorry for the length I got a little carried away*

Rekka watched the scenery pass by as the carriage made it's way closer to his destination. While he didn't really like it he had to admit that he was somewhat grateful that his betrothed's family had provided the carriage for them. When the war hit it's peak most of their things had to be broken down to help the war effort, so this was a nice luxury

"Young master we will be arriving soon, we'll need to go over a few things before we go to meet the King and Queen."

Rekka turned away from the window to smile slightly at his personal aide Luka, the older man had been a godsend to him and had frankly been more of a father to him then his own. So it was no wonder that when he had burst in on him sobbing and told the man who he really was all the while begging for him not to hate him like his parents did. In response the man had simply brought out a handkerchief and had said that he guessed that he would be addressing Rekka as young master now, instead of young mistress and that was that.

"I understand Luka, I'm guessing this is about that topic?" He asked while biting back revulsion. Said topic was over the fact that while he was male, it was most likely that he would still have to...give his betrothed an heir. Something neither of the two of them liked.

It wasn't that he hated children, on contrary Rekka loved them but, the fact that he was male and would have to carry a child inside him nearly made him vomit.

"I'm afraid so, I know that you have no desire for this and I don't either but....we all need to do things we hate for peace."

Rekka nodded and sat up as the carriage rolled to a stop, they were here.

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:17 am
Luneaska

The prince passed about his lounge quarters trying to come up with some way to avoid having to be in the grand hall to meet his new so called bride. Alexander had yet to put on the robe his mother had purchased for him for the occasion as a protest to the whole thing. How was marrying the princess from a country at war with his own supposed to fix anything beyond giving the two kingdoms an heir to fight over? "I cannot believe I am going through with this charade of a marriage." He grumbled to himself before finally dawning the robe though he left it in a relaxed fashion draped just before his shoulders.

A soft rapping reached his ears as he turned to find his older brother Mikel, now his adviser after rejecting the throne, standing in the door way. "Brother, I suggest you hurry. Your new bride's carriage has arrived and I doubt our parents would want to see both of their sons late. At least you'll finally have a wife to call your own." Alexander approached his brother and stopped beside him with a small jovial smile. "No. What I'll have is an excuse for our parents to hound me for heirs since my thick headed brother decided a kingdom was not worth his time." At that, the two brothers shared a laugh before descending down to sit and wait for the princess to get inside.

(No worries. I'll probably start expanding mine more within the next post. You don't mind layouts do you? It wouldn't be anything fancy.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm
MaiSnowStar

*Go right ahead I don't mind*

Rekka adjusted his binder for the umpteenth time in order to keep himself calm. They were here now at the castle of the Flansican family. He and Luka had rehearsed what he was going to say a dozen times but, Rekka couldn't help but shake a bit. One wrong step and the whole country would be back in war and it would be his fault.

He stopped before the doors taking in a deep breath as he tried to steady himself, Luka put a gentle hand on his master's shoulder showing support. Then Rekka lifted his head and pushed the doors open.

"Now announcing Lady Senna Leilan-" The man abruptly cut off his sentence and he cringed.

It had been five years since he went by that name, even still he couldn't help but loathe it.

"Er...my apologies my Lord and Lady, there seems to be a mix up. Ahem announcing Lord Rekka Sen Halua, crown prince of the kingdom of Halua!"

He walked in with his held high and with bearing of a prince, there was nothing but dead silence. Rekka knew he looked odd, with his still feminine frame and androgynous face. He had been lucky, while there was no medicine that could currently induce masculine traits upon him, as most of the herbs had been used for war. One of his maids however knew a thing about make up and how to use make up to disguise a person.

Rekka secretly thought that maid was a spy but said nothing, so the maid had taken to contouring his facing giving a more masculine flair and with his singing lessons in how to pitch his voice, he believed he could do this.

But for now he stepped forward and bowed to the king and queen.

"I am honored to be here, I am Prince Rekka." Here he took a quiet breath and steeled himself for their response. He had down some research apparently those who's souls didn't match with their body were more common in this kingdom so hopefully....

"And I am one whose soul is different from his body, I have come to fulfill my duty of being wedded to your son so that our kingdoms may finally know peace."

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:12 pm
Luneaska

Alexander started to slump in his chair with a look of boredom on his face. He wondered if his new wife could just dash into the room and up to their chairs in rapid succession to get this over with. Maybe the could even have the ceremony right here and now to avoid the prolonged fanfare to please the traditions of the previous rulers. His wish almost seemed to come through as he saw his new lady's assistant step forth to declare her entrance. Finally, he would see her, start the marriage process, and return to his quarters for the duration of the day. The prince fixed his posture enough to please his father whom had taken to glaring at him for showing such inappropriate manners in front of guests, other nobles, and another kingdom. "Lady Senna. What kinda name is-" He paused in his own mental judgments as the announcer paused and quickly changed the name announced. Not just that, but the title as well.

Before he could utter a discomfort with this, his brother nudged him to stop and act with the princely standards that he had been raised to. However, the closure this supposed prince of Halua drew closure, the harder Alexander found it to keep his comments back from everyone involved. He rose up to this feet and took a few steps in Rekka's direction before look at his parents then back at the prince. "What is this? Does Halua think they are funny sending me this. . . this. . . I was not promised a man in any shape or form. I will not be wed to a man!" He gritted his feet and turned to his parents hoping they would voice so objection along with him. They had been lied to just as he had so why should they not declare war and send this joker back to where he came from. Instead, he was faced with both of them looking understanding towards the prince and angrily towards him. Even his brother rose up to guide him back to his seat to let things proceed. Alexander shrugged his brother's arm off and remained standing where he was matching the bearing of the man before him. "Tell me what you think you're trying to do? You might be a soul in a different body, but the fact is I was promised a princess in the body of a princess." Before he could go farther, Mikel grabbed and pulled him back lest he cause any further shame to their family and their kingdom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:31 pm
MaiSnowStar

At the other prince's outburst Rekka bit his lip so hard it drew blood, and bowed his head in shame.

"Aah of course...he was expecting a wife after all and you...well it was silly of you to think that you could bring him happiness like this. What you are after all is disgusting and an abomination just like your parents said."

He balled his fists and stepped towards the prince bowing to him much lower than one of royal standard should.

"I humbly beg your forgiveness for this Prince Alexander, the blame for this fully lies with me, my parents only found out about my condition a few days before I was to be sent off, thus we could not send word in time. But, even so I was sent so I humbly ask- no beg you. For the sake of my kin and country please accept me into your household as your husband! Yes...it is true that I am a man but, even so I can...I can still give you an heir so please!"

He bowed even lower, showing the man a bow a commoner would give to royalty. Rekka stared at the ground, his whole body shaking and the blood from his bitten lip slowly dripping off his chin.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:48 pm
Luneaska

The prince was ready to tell him to leave and face whatever venom his father offered towards him, but he was stopped before his feet could even become planted enough to rise out of his chair. Alexander's father had risen up and held out a hand to show his son no longer was allowed to speak. "Rise to your feet young prince. You will be accepted into our household after you wed our son. The arrangement was made and if you truly are the royal child of Halua then we cannot break this arrangement for the sake of our countries." He spoke out and turned to Alexander who had returned to his slumped state. "As for you, you will wed Prince Rekka without further complaint. After all, you wished to not have a wife during the whole arrangement. Now you have a husband." The king smirked before directing his willful son to go and stand by his new spouse.

With great reluctance, Prince Alexander rose up and stood next to Rekka with his eyes still trained away from him. He held out his hand for the prince to take hold of so that they could bow together before the king as tradition dictated for newly engaged royalty to do as a sign of commitment before King and Country. "Today I truly have become a pawn." He mumbled under his breath.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff