Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:36 pm
The asylum has been left dilapidated for years, with no staff left to take care of the patients who were still stuck within those walls. The patients were left alone, being treated like monsters, with no hope left for the people who deserve to be treated equally despite such complications.

That is, until the twin doctors were assigned for the duty. They have to make sure that the patients would be provided with the medical care until they would be sane enough to be discharged, and even to give them the love and affection that they have been seeking for a long time.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:28 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

James Spencer was sitting in his room with his roommate Daiyu Araya they were talking about the bullsht thats happened to them in their past recent years. James was falsely accused of murdering 5 families and his mother, father and little brother with a semi automatic 9mm pistol. But for a fact he knows he was with his best friend out of town the night when the shootings happened. It wasnt until he got home, finding a set of his clothes drenched in blood and his work boots too with the murder weapon inside of them, did he get caught. His Bi-polar depression disorder was the only thing keeping him from the chair. Now hes resodes in this abandoned asylum with a handful of other inmates and two doctors.

Daiyu on the other hand was just recently admitted to this hospital under suspicion of having schizophrenia and having murdered his three masters due to freight. His parents were no where to be found so nobody could question this half ghosts sanity. Daiyu was sold from his parents after he was possessed by a spirit who was on the verge of being erased. So now he has not only his voice of reason but hers as well.

The older of the two boys James, heard foot steps comeing down the hall way and the two both gone quiet. It was lights out and they didn't want to be in trouble again.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:38 am
"So this is the abandoned asylum a few people have talked about?" Cedric asked as he and his twin brother followed the road to the entrance of the institution. They were given the keys to the place and he was the one who opened the entrance door.

Because the place was dark, Chris has to turn on the lights. The pungent smell of dirt and grime greeted them both and they had to cover their noses and mouths. "Seriously, the place needs a lot of sprucing up," he commented. But first they both had to check to see if there were patients.

They both ventured to the door of the room where the patients were currently residing. Cedric was the one who knocked on the door gently, ensuring that the residents wouldn't be startled by their sudden arrival.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:26 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu when he heard the knocking he went invisible while sitting on the bed next to James. Which got a reaction from the older teen. "Ohh you are Not gonna get me in trouble again!" He scolded pinching the ghosts cheek which turned the kid visable just as the doors were opened. James instantly got away from Daiyu. He knows from the last time that it'll be a couple days of solitary confinement if he is remotely close to assaulting another. Being quiet the boy bit his lip ring out of habit. Daiyu yelped as his cheek was pinched and he hid in the corner away from prying eyes.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:40 am
Chris was the one who opened the door with the key, and they both saw that the patients' room was also dirty. The twins saw that there were two patients, with one man being a few years older than the other.

"Well, good afternoon, gentlemen," Cedric greeted the patients, only to see that one of them had hid to a corner. He slowly moved closer to that person, making sure not to scare him. "You see, my brother and I are assigned to this place, and we'll be the ones taking care of you until you'll be sane enough to be discharged."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu turned invisible on the new doctor and had morphed out of the room using another ghost power of his. He ran away from the two strangers and hid in the commons room away from everyone. He didn't trust the spirit within him to behave around these two new guys.

James on the other hand noticed instantly when the breathing was gone. "Damn it Araya get back here!" His anger was flaring up, part of his bi-polar depression disorder. He stood up and stormed after the kid ignoreing the two adults with them. "Keep on hiding and I'll give ya something to hide from!" He threatened, granted a hollow one but a threat none the less. "I may not have murdered those five people and my family but if you keep this up i just might!" He was being rather cruel to the ghost kid as they played their little game of hide n seek.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:47 pm
What in the world? Cedric thought as the ghost hybrid suddenly turned invisible right in front of his eyes. His twin then noticed that the other patient shifted to other persona, a drawback from suffering from the bi-polar disorder. When the patient chased after the ghost, that's when Chris had to run after him, with his brother right on his tail.

"Hey! Come back here!"

He had to make sure that neither of them would get hurt from that 'game'.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The ghost teen had screamed when James found him sitting in a chair. "I didn't want to get in trouble again!" He yelled out right before James slugged his arm while glaring at the boy. "Please calm down...." He pleaded hoping The other would see hes hurting.

James after slugging the kid backed off. "We wouldn't have been in trouble if you didn't run!" He scolded hearing the Doctors coming in on their heels. "These two are new! They were just introducing themselves!" He yelled again which he earned a swift punch to the face from Daiyu.

"I got scared!!!! What did you want me to do? Stay with the strangers?!" He yelled back.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 am
"Hey! Back off!" Chris commanded, having to stop the ghost from starting the altercation. "I just can't believe that you have to run away from us like that!"

"That one aside, we shall continue on our introduction," his twin brother smiled. "My name's Cedric Watterson, and this is my twin brother, Chris. We are both assigned to take care of both of you. We're both doctors specializing in mental disorders, and even understanding the psychology behind the actions of a person. I can understand that you're trying to calm him down." He stared at James.

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:33 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu jumped back from the two doctors and looked down. "I dont have a mental disorder! Im not a schizophrenic! Im inhabiting a spirit who likes to play tricks!" He explained kinda frantically. He gripped his hoodie and looked away.

James was just rubbing his cheek. Speak for yourself much?" He groaned irritated. "This is Daiyu Araya im James Spencer.... I apparently suffer from DID and Acute Psychosis but truely Im just me and i have Anger issues...." He said straight foreward to Chris. "Were both here for murder on a multiple accounts. Him 3 people me.... 8...." He said going quiet and he snaps his wrist band against his skin.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:38 pm
Chris sighed at the mentioning of the spirit. "Looks like some people wouldn't believe that you have some sort of imaginary friend inhabiting your body sometimes. Sorry about that, I'm not much into supernatural stuff."

His twin chuckled. "It's understandable that you have anger issues, Mr. Spencer. Perhaps we should interview both of you to comprehend more about the cases."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:53 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu growled at Chris then his voice changed completely and his eyes glowed an errie green. "I AM REAL! THIS BOY SAVED ME!" The voice shouted out angrily then receded back into Daiyus mind. The teen looked at him and quickly apologized. "Lilith doesnt like being told shes not a real person..." He says crossing his arms.

James on the other hand scoffed. "Shes a real pain.... Shes the reason why hes here... Without her hed be normal like me..." He says plainly and calm. "Go ahead and interview us... There's nothing that my file wont tell you that I cant already...." He said being sour. "And obviously you dont know the state.... They would never allow us to leave these walls. I pleased temporary insanity and avoided the death penalty... As long as Im here im safe.... Annoyed but safe.... I wouldn't have these charges against me if I never went home...." He gripped his arm with white knuckles showing.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:13 pm
Chris was spooked out when a spirit took over Dayu's body, and then cleared his throat when the real person came back. "Lilith, huh? It's one of the supernatural stuff I have read. Never thought that you would end up being the host of her soul."

"I see," Cedric spoke after James confessed about Lilith as well as the state of the building. "I know you are completely upset, but we understand about the enigma endured by people who are like you. That's why when we are assigned here, we can at least solve most, though not all, problems. I suggest a clean environment inside so that the interview would go on smoothly. My twin and I will start with the sprucing up later."

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:12 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu was blushing. "She's being a whiny brat again, I'm sorry...." He quickly apologized and lowered his head showing his greyed white locks, indicating that he hasn't bathed in a while. He didn't really stink but hes not clean. James on the other hand had greasy black hair and oily skin which was smugged with dirt. From what the twins could tell James had some bruises and cuts on his wrists and neck which stood out from the dirt.

"Okay ya twerps we should go back to our room.... Or if it's alright we can go to the kitchen and grab something to eat?" James asked permission while turning his gaze to them.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:30 am
Chris sighed, but he understood what Daiyu had insinuated. Though he was no spirit expert, he knew that even spirits would have similar behaviors as humans. "It's fine. I guess some souls would indeed act like kids."

"The latter will be fine," his twin replied to James' request. "If household chores is one step towards rehabilitation, it's good. And also, you two should at least take a bath after this."

Xanes_Fox18

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces