• Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:24 am
I'm still trying to come up with a title xD

But this a 1x1 rp between me and FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 am
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

The purple haired male was entranced by his current work of sharpening his katana, he loved that sword and was always trying to keep it in a top notch state. Amun's log and wavy purple hair was this time, tied up in an lazy bun on the top of his head. The weather was hot and damp, reason he had decided not to wear his usual black trench coat today and opted for a simple sleeveless white shirt. The pale smooth skin was tainted with a few scars that ran along his back and arms, lucky for him they were a lighter shade of his own skin tone and thus easy to miss. The scars Amun had gained them from both his 'playing' with other children when he was a kid himself and from being Lord Abraxas' sparring partner but those were the most recent ones. Ah, now that he though about it.. He haven't seen the older male today, not that it was a rare thing, but it surely was disappointing. Amun very much enjoyed the sight of the older male and his company.

( ooc: I was thinking that Amun have been working there for maybe 2 months or a year, what do you think?)

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image

MonstersOfMen

Abraxas grumbled to himself since he heard his parents speaking to Ariel his cousin saying that Abraxas should leave their main house, since their son could of killed his relatives during his dangerous outbursts when Abraxas was angered by the home tutors or the main house's slaves, their son could kill the future heads of their family. Abraxas heard ever word of what his parents said and they even offered to kick him out of their family's household and they will make their son's bloodline won't be carried to next generations of Chrysós family. Abraxas walked through the back gardens of the house kicking rocks an he glared at any relatives with a deathly glare, and the relatives fled since they could tell by his actions that he was angered greatly once again and the slaves kept their distance when his threatening aura exploded all around him. Abraxas was very annoyed when he saw his younger relatives having fun with everybody so he actually knew he was considered as an outcast of the family now.

(( that sounds good to me monsters ))

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

He took a moment to admire his work, Amun returned his sword it's sheath and let it lay on the floor by his feet and took a moment to wipe the thin layer of sweat of his forehead and to stretch. Amun had been hunched over for too long and a good stretch always felt good. Out of the corner of his eyes, the young male saw a rock skipping past his side. He raised a brow, curios about it and turned his head in the direction from where it came only to find Abraxas making his was across the back gardens, not too far from where he had nestled himself to take care of his weapon. Amun seemed oblivious to the other male's annoyed aura or the scared looks the servant slaves threw on the male's direction, keeping their distance unless they were needed.

So, without much of a thought, Amun waved his arms at Abraxas, walking towards the other male " Lord Abraxas~ ! " A smile was on his lips and his voice was rather cheerful. Only when he was close enough, the deep frown on the other was evident and Amun's smile turned into a grin. " Ooh~ so you are in a bad mood? Can I ask why? Or should I help you get in a better mood~ " His voice was rather playful now and he even winked at the other male.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:29 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image

Abraxas looked at Amun and he settled down a bit, but his rage didn't surpass. Abraxas grumbled and then he spoke " Amu how will you make this raging tiger in a better mood, just wondering. I have no clue how you can make this great amount of rage vanish and it is the kind of rage I get when I want to destroy my family, with all my power I have." he asked then continued and told Amun everything about his family suspension.

"Anyways I eavesdropped on my parent's conversation with the head of our house who is my cousin and the reason I eavesdropped because my parents were acting very strange like they were preparing to lose their child without a care, so I might get kicked out of my family and my name and memories of my family will be wiped away for the rest of my life. That's the reason I'm in a bad mood since I really have no idea what I did to get suspended from the main house with nothing left in my memory about my blood family anymore." he said as he growled and his eyes were full of rage and his claws appeared and they dug in deep into the palm of his hand making it bleed like a flood almost.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

" I can think of many ways! Well...~ not really, just three to be honest and you already did one of those. " Which was simply talk about what was bothering the other and he was hoping that Abraxas was feeling a little better now that he sort of got it out of his chest. " Don't you feel a bit better now that you told me that? Also, no offense but your family is quite terrible if they are going to do that. " Amun said with a huff, really how could none of his parents object to that? Someone should had at least said something... " But.. On the bright side it seems like it isn't set on stone yet, right? So don't worry your pretty head too much about something that isn't that certain yet, and if it happens, I give you my word that I will help you out, even if you don't want~ " Yes, from what Abraxas said, it was just a possibility, at least for now. So maybe the Lord's parents weren't that bad and were secretly planning something to help their son... Well, at least Amun hoped that they were.

He would miss Abraxas terribly.

The scent of blood reached his nose and Amun's eyes quickly went to Abraxas' hand, seeing the blood oozing from the closed fists. Amun's hands went to grab the other male's hand, forcing it open. " Now, now... What is that need to hurt yourself even more? " The purple haired male brought the bleeding hand close to his face, inspecting the damage. Aah. It wasn't that deep but maybe Abraxas will need a few stitches. Without thinking about his actions, Amun licked the wound clean, and once the blood stopped flowing he ripped a piece of his shirt and used it to bandage Abraxas' hand. " If you want to punch something, you can punch me, you can pretend i'm your cousin or anyone you would like to beat up~ After all, I'm sure I can take it. " Amun smiled at him and added a wink. Of course, he wouldn't be able to take the full rage of the other, but Amun most of the time didn't think things through. Plus, this was his second option on how to make the other feel better.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:49 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image

Abraxas looked at Amu and nodded " kinda, but I'm still bothered since I already now it will happen no matter what. When I'm enraged I could kill a blood relative if their in my way and I think I did kill a couple blood relatives when I became enraged for moment so this their final decision to disown me from this family, even though it wasn't my fault for kill those blood relatives they were just at the that location at a bad time so they were killed out of their own foolish actions during that time and my parents never believed me they just kept saying I should know how to control myself when I'm full enraged like that, but I have no clue why I was enraged during that time when I killed my blood relatives without thinking at all during that time." he said to Amun.

Abraxas brought his hand to his face confused how it happened, then sighed since he remembered he did it to himself with his sharp claws when he became very angered by the thought about his future life and being kicked out of the main house. " thank you for bandaging me up, but I hope it is true that it is still undecided and thank you for offering to help me out Amu if I got kicked out of my home. I don't get why you are very determine to help me out with my problems Amu." he said and his menacing aura appeared and his eyes glowed red a bit, but tears streamed down his cheeks and he sat on the ground curled up in a ball hiding his tears of pain from Amu since he really didn't won't to show his weak side towards Amu at all.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:47 am
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

He didn't let Abraxus' aura intimidate him much, thanks to his reckless nature he was often labeled stupidly brave. Amun was however worried when he saw the taller male's eyes glaze over as tears started to form. The purple haired male kneeled on the ground behind Abraxas, his arms warping around the other male's shoulders, Amun let his chin rest on the Lord's left shoulder while his right hand gently stroked the dark strands of hair. Amun's voice turned into a soft sweet coo " Without you here, the castle will be so terribly boring, I don't think I would stand working here for too long after that. " Amun paused for a second, plus he had this sort of need to be close to the other male that he couldn't quite explain " I... Sympathize with you to be honest.. While my parents didn't kick me out or disown me, they just neglected me. It was like I didn't exist and I did a lot of stupid things because of that. " His warm breath ghosted over Abraxas' ear as he talked.

Amun kept on playing gently with the other male's hair. " If your rage is the problem... Maybe if we find a way to calm you down before it consumes you. Perhaps a chant, like a soothing song you like? Or count to ten... Aah... Mmm... " Amun tried to think of something else that could work, but not many things were coming to his mind.. The young man then smiled, and idea occurring to him. " Or maybe you can think of me embracing you like this, or in any way you want~" The long haired male chuckled softly. " But seriously my Lord, know that i'm here for you, if you need someone to talk or even just someone to punch~ " He said not letting go of the other male yet and pushing his luck, Amun decided to tilt his head enough to place a soft sweet kiss on Abraxas' ear before letting go of the older male and moving to seat next to him on the ground.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:36 am
MonstersOfMen

User Image

Abraxas jumped a bit, since Amun surprised him when he warped his arms around him. He felt a little awkward at first, Abraxas got use to it in a flash. he really did enjoy Amun comforting him, but he also like his emotions and body was becoming more dependent on Amun comforting ways. " How and why will the castle be boring without me Amu? My cousin and parents would just make you a sparing partner for their next child, since I know mother is expecting another child and that's also why they want me out of the castle, but they won''t let me past on my genes if I ever decided to produce offspring with a female outside the walls of the castle, In truth I will never be introduced in anything like that since rather stay really too you as my close friend in this castle and outside this castle as well." he said to Amun.

Abraxas looked at Amun, " that is not right you shouldn't be neglected like that, even if I had that problem in my family and I feel like I'm becoming more and more dependent on you and your touch Amu. It strange since I use to be very independent ever since I was born in this castle since I barely interacted with others in my life until you came into my Kingdom, I think I rather think about embracing you and .... um never mind that won't be right unless we a strong loving relationship sprouts from our hearts and souls." he said as dark blush appeared on his face, but he looked down at the ground really quickly with his long black hair hiding the evidence of his embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:15 am
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

" Ah, that is simple, because I enjoy spending time and talking with you, even if it isn't as often as I would like, and I will really miss that.. And the rest of your family that lives in the castle can be so uptight... Even if they make me sparring partner for another, it just won't be the same... Ah, I don't know if i'm explaining myself well... For I don't really understand it well... But, since I saw you, I just found you so amusing and I wanted to be close to you~ and hearing you say that you want to have me as a close friend really makes me happy, " He smiled at the other, leaning some against Abraxas' side. To be honest, what really made him happy was that the other male didn't want to have a female companion, but he couldn't admit that. If Abraxas really left the castle, he would rather leave with him and work as a hired sword or anything.

Amun blinked, his face growing warmer at each word that left Abraxas' side and his heart started to speed up. " Ahah, Lord Abraxas what things you say.. " His face was a bright pink and he tried not to form a mental picture of that or else it could lead to a very embarrassing situation for Amun. But to be honest, Amun liked to think about about that possible scenario during his free time. " But you are right... That thing is always best if there is a deep relationship.. And if it comes to that, I will gladly let you embrace me. " Amun said as he rest his head on Abraxas' shoulder.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:06 am
MonstersOfMen

User Image

" wow that is very, nice of you and it's totally different what others think of me usually and to tell you the truth it would be strange without you anyways and I already know a female would just use me for money and blame me for what I haven't done, plus I know no body will approach me so I would rather stay by your side forever and I would rather forget about the horrible people all around me including my family. I will just get along until they kick me out and I will also take some of my families fortune from them for I can survive without depending on anyone in my life except for you Amu." he said to Amun.

Abraxas face become very flushed when he heard Amu's reply involving 'embrace' and Abraxas heart was beating fast by Amu's touch. " yeah the things are very awkward and it isn't right for me to think that and by the way isn't saying embrace a little embarrassing for you, but since I'm not into any kind of female companion it kinda make me say the strangest things, but in truth I know embracing another will happen when I feel very lonely or sad that I will become craving a lot of attention of any kind that's the flaw of my personality.

Anyways I know that sooner or later we will become one of a single heart
. " he said to Amu and pulled Amu into a passionate kiss on the lips which shocked Abraxas and the shock made him faint in surprise.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:29 am
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

Amun shake his head and chuckled softly. " Ah, not really... I'm quite shameful to be honest hahah those kind of words don't embarrass me when I say them. But hearing you say them, aah that is another story. " He continued to listen to what Abraxas' was saying, wanting to say ' I hope you find me first when that happen' in a teasing voice and maybe give the other a flirty touch, but Abraxas' did something that left him quite speechless. Before he knew it, the taller male had pulled him into a kiss. Amun's surprised sound was swallowed by Abraxas' lips and his own parted to eagerly give the Lord access into his mouth.

Before he could lose himself into the kiss, Abraxas' body became limp and heavy, trapping Amun in an awkward position under the dark haired male. " Not that I mind, but maybe we shouldn't be like this in such an open place. " When he heard no response, Amun frowned some and moved the limp body off of him, only to notice that Abraxas was unconscious. Amun let out a sigh and then smiled, brushing a few hairs off of the male's face. " Well, lets take you to a more comfortable place. " With that, Amun moved and struggled some to get the taller male on his back and carried Abraxas to his own chambers inside the castle, simply because Abraxas room was up many many stairs and he was unsure if he would be able to carry the other all the way there.. And, probably Abbraxas didn't want his family seeing him like that.

Once in Amun's room, he managed to set the other male down on the bed and went to remove Abbraxas' shoes. " Sweet dreams, I will see you when you wake up. " Amun kissed the male's forehead and went to take a seat on a chair next to the small bed. Ah, he really wanted to take a bath soon, carrying the other around had made him quite sweaty.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:23 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image

Abraxas mind became clear from the fogginess of fainting and he just rolled over and groaned as he awoke and looked around confused where he was since he didn't remember coming to this room then noticed he was in Amun's Room he became very red with embarrassment and he looked at his body and sighed in relief that he was still clothed then he sat up and stretched then looked around and he notice Amun sitting in the chair next to his bed. " well I guess I should leave for you can have your room to yourslelf once again Amu and I feel much better and calmer now, so I'm geld to have you listening to my complaining and by the way in truth I'm geld to have you around and plus I have no idea what came over me when I passionately kissed you outside the room today." he said to Amun, as he was sitting up in Amun's bed.

Abraxas stood up and looked at Amun and he felt his heart starting to speed up and warmth started to slowly spread through his body, but he ignored it and started to head to Amu's door of the room quickly he can but he act very neutral as he walked, but he halted and sighed then went over to Amu and smiled.

" Amu your right these emotions are strange, and I have no idea why it is happening anyways, I'm guessing the warm air is started to effect me and making me crave something Shouldn't get until our relationship is deeper then a close friends well. I will head out first and you can do what you want when I'm gone well see you Later Amu." he said and walked away from Amun's location and put his shoes back on then dashed to his own room since the warmth within was getting hotter which was very unbearable to him, but he was geld he was in his own room now when it got a little worst then it vanished slowly when Abraxas sat on the cool ground in his room.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

" I'm glad you are feeling better, " Amun said as he watched the other move around his bedroom, Abraxas seemed like he was trying too hard to seem relaxed. It was kinda funny and also cute. " Yes, lets focus on getting to know each other better first.. And you know where to find me in case you need something or just want to talk. " He smiled back at the other male and waved at him as he watched him leave. Once Abraxas left the rom he let out a breath. He felt light and happy but also confused. Could this mean that.. They were sort of... Dating? Or at least something like that...

He felt his face burn and there was a smile across his face. Well, this day certainly was overall a good one.

Amun stood from the chair and moved around his room, grabbing a small basket from the top of a table inside his room and placed inside a few items like a fresh towel, clothes and a lavender scented soap. He really liked things that smelled like lavender.

Still quite cheerly, Amun made his way to the communal bath for the castle servants. While he was no slave like most of them and that gave him a few perks like a better room and the freedom to leave the castle if he so wished, Amun still had to share a bath with the rest of the male servants slaves or not. Which at times wasn't very ideal. Amun knew that his face and body were not as manly as others, so at times some of the other guys, specially the guards liked to make comments that more often than not Amun could brush off with a laugh but at times could be really irritating. Tomorrow was actually a free day for him, perhaps Abraxas would like to accompany him into the town? He would ask the other male next time he sees him.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

MonstersOfMen

Abraxas sat in his room for an hour or so for his body to settle down and the heat vanishes before he showed himself to his family at the dinner table in the families dinning room when his body was fully settled he got up from the ground and went to his own bathroom and took a cool shower. Abraxas showered then got out an put on fresh clothes on his clean body then he headed to dinner and sat in his chair which also wasn't very close to any of his elder and younger siblings and his chair wasn't even near Ariel, he was stuck with his grandparents that seem to him should passed away along ago in his family.

Abraxas just ate his dinner and listened to everybody converse with each other including the Elders and he felt like he was very out of place so he took his food and drink outside then jumped into a tall tree in the courtyard an ate in silence, but whenever he was totally alone in the silence of night nature he kept thinking about his actions towards Amun and he also thought about the very horrible news he heard and he just sighed and flinched in pain when he felt the pain from his wound on his palm. " man what can I do I feel really like a ghost around my family no matter what and they even forgot to celebrate my birthdays nowadays I guess I should just eat alone since they don't seem interested in talking to me or speaking to me about anything not even about the new child my mother is expecting.

That child will easily replace me in my family.
" He growled and shattered his plate after he finished eating his food. " ouch that hurt darn it not again, man why do I always in up hurting myself when I get agitated." he said and licked his own blood that leaked from his wounds and hid hand bleed once again. then he finished everything and he laid on his back in the tree and slowly drifted off to sleep.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff