(Yaoi) Rock on Guys~! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:13 pm
An rp between YTF and I heart

Famous Musician(YTF) and his assistant(Me) themed!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:24 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Tony...you're so mean...~"

"Finish first..then..I.m-might..kiss you"

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet again, Bryson Matthers was sprinting for dear life. "Oh no....He's late...oh no..." Bryson said to himself. Now sprinting down the street as he exited the small cafe. Holding a large cup of coffee in his hand. Making sure not to spill it as he was running. In his other hand was a binder, practically spilling out papers. Some of it was his college student work, others being the scheduling for his boss Tony. Bryson was the assistant to one of the biggest rock band musicians in the world. "Tony is so gonna be mad at me..." Bryson said entering a high scale hotel. Mashing the elevator button to go up. Practically jumping inside of it, mashing the button for the top floor. Bryson fumbled into his messenger bag, grabbing his phone out. Dialing Tony's number. "Wake up! Get dressed...don't tell me to wait..I'll be there in a second" Bryson huffed into the phone to Tony. The second the elevator door opened, Bryson blasted out of it, gunning down the hallway. Practically huffing his lungs out from all his running. Unlocking the hotel room door, Bryson trotted into the room. "Tony~ Please say you're up!" Bryson called out placing the coffee on the table in the hotel rooms living room. Bryson fell backwards onto the couch. Trying to catch his breath. He would've been on time if the coffee shop wasn't so packed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood:Frantic/Nervous
Thoughts: Tony's gonna be mad......
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

"W-wait! Tony...no more...you'll be hungover!"

"Tony...you'll be late for rehearsal....."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:55 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back
╚════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tony was woken up from his phone ringing. He picked it up and held it to his ear. He heard Bryson and he didn't know what was going on. "What? Why..? Wait. Ugh.." He couldn't even get anything out. He grumbled unhappily and hung up the phone. What was with Bryson? He sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes and letting them adjust to the brightened room. He slipped out of the bed and he changed his clothes. He put on a pair of black jeans, a dark blue t-shirt then slipped on a black over shirt. He buttoned it up halfway before making his way into the bathroom, washing his face and fixing his hair. He pushed his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose. He heard Bryson call out to him from the living room. Tony made his way out of the bathroom, "I'm up. Calm down you spazz." He rolled his brightly colored cyan eyes before going to the kitchen. He pulled out an apple and rinsed it off in the kitchen sink before taking a bite out of it. He entered the living room and looked over at Bryson, raising an eyebrow as he saw him trying to catch his breath. "What the hell are you doing?" He questioned finally. He really didn't even know what time it was, he didn't check nor was he paying any attention to it. That was what his assistant was for.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:10 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson gave a heavy sigh. Sitting up after he finally caught his breath. " did you forget?! Again?! I told you ever since we got here in Canada!" Bryson said standing up handing the coffee to Tony. The assistant fumbled through his over flowing binder. Finding the paper he needed and snapping it in front of Tony's face. " You have a meeting with your manager and style team in thirty minutes" Bryson said handing the notice paper to Tony. Bryson huffed sitting back down. He couldn't go with him this time. Bryson had a ten page research paper on rockstar legends for his management class with his college. Bryson was praying Tony would be responsible and go and not skip out like last time. " Before you say anything you have to go! I'll be here waiting...the driver will be here for you in 15 minutes...okay?" Bryson said to Tony as he started typing up his lengthy paper. Bryson looked up to Tony and then blushed. Seeing the look on his face. Was he gonna try to kiss him again? Or play another prank? He could never tell with Tony. Bryson blushed and gulped abit looking away.
Thoughts:......
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:01 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Stop living within the limitations of what people think of you and never look back

Tony paused and stared at Bryson, he didn't know what to say. He honestly forgot about what Bryson said. Although, that wasn't surprising. Tony was a busy man. From parties, to hanging out with his band buddies, to just doing other things... He really didn't have a clue what Bryson was saying. He watched Bryson fumble through his binder and he blinked when Bryson snapped the paper in front of his face. He let out a slight hum and grabbed it, reading it before shrugging. He was holding the paper in the same hand as his apple and his coffee was in his other hand. The male glanced over at Bryson and huffed out. "You suck." He let out and he placed the paper down. He'd go this time, just to please Bryson. He saw the male blushing and he raised a brow. Had something happened the night before? He didn't remember that either because of how drunk he was getting. He usually played around with Bryson though. He could flirt hardcore with the other male, but to him it is a game. He didn't know Bryson took it more seriously. There were times Tony even joked about kissing him and would act like he was going to kiss Bryson but never really do it. Pranking Bryson was always really fun too, especially scaring him! "Why are you getting so red?" He questioned and he took a sip of his coffee. He was pretty calm about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:09 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson huffed standing up then. " N-nothing! Hurry up! Your driver is here! Don't be late getting there or getting back here!" Bryson huffed pushing Tony to the door. Bryson finally got the taller male out the door. Ignoring Tony's complaining and closing the door on his face. Bryson gave a heavy sigh walking back to the table to finish his paper. "Of course you don't remember....you were drunk..." Bryson said a bit sadly. Bryson had the biggest crush on Tony. He just never bothered cause Tony was so free spirited. Tony loved to cause trouble, go out and party, flirt with anyone and everyone. Bryson groaned loudly throwing a couch pillow at the wall. Bryson huffed and saved his paper that was nearly finished. Grabbing the other couch pillow and cuddling it "maybe if I was less dorky he would like me back..." Bryson thought out loud to himself. The assistant sighed and fell asleep. Waiting for Tony to get back.
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:17 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony groaned out he didn't want to go! He was being pushed towards the door, "You must want to get rid of me." He let out playfully. "I'll be back for you, sweetie." He let out before the door was closed. He grumbled softly and made his way out of the hotel before having to get into the car with his driver. He crossed his arms, simply staring out the window. He was doing this for Bryson, just to keep him from complaining about it later. A few hours had passed before Tony was unlocking the hotel room door. He entered and closed the door behind him, surprisingly he was pretty quiet entering. He was peeking around corners, trying to be quiet to scare Bryson if he was up. Tony went to the meeting with his manager and had to take some pictures, surprisingly it went quickly. At least quicker than Tony thought it would take.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:23 pm
"]
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson was still fast asleep on the couch. Cuddling the pillow thinking it was Tony. "Tony...wait..not there..." Bryson giggled in his sleep. A cute blush was washed over his face. "" you wrote a song for me? I love you too...." Bryson giggled kissing the pillow thinking it was Tony. Bryson mumbled more into his sleep. Cuddling and kissing the pillow a bit more. Finally returning to his sleep. " of course we can cuddle...and sleep..." Bryson giggled one last time in his sleep. Nuzzling the pillow more. Bryson was adorably curled up on the couch. Half of his face covered by the pillow.
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:33 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony saw that Bryson was asleep on the couch and he moved towards the couch. He eyed the sleeping man as he listened to him talking and giggling in his sleep. He blinked, what on earth was he dreaming about?! Tony bit his lower lip, just kind of staring at him for a moment. He cleared his throat and shook his head. He then reached down and shook Bryson to wake him up. "Wake up sleepy head. I'm back." He let out. He wouldn't bring up the fact that Bryson was sleep talking, although it'd probably come up later. He'd probably end up asking Bryson later that night or tomorrow, just to know what he was dreaming about to see what he'd say.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:44 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson felt the nudging and slowly woke up. Bryson sat up, yawning with a slight stretch. Rubbing his eyes adorably before realizing Tony was so close to him. Bryson flinched jumping back. Clearing his throat, fixing his bed hair a bit. "H-how was the meeting? Did you actually go??" Bryson asked crossing his legs. Holding the pillow to his chest, slightly sneered eyes to Tony. The two had the rest of the day off. Tony didn't have to perform for another three days. "you have the rest of the day off...so you're free to sleep...or whatever..." Bryson said starting to return to his super shy persona.
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:50 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony shrugged, "It was alright." He said and he stood straight. "Rather boring honestly, then they had me take some photos for a magazine or something. Pfft, I don't know." He huffed out, crossing his arms over his chest. "Ugh, you are so lame Bryson. Why would I want to sleep?" He frowned and stuck his tongue out. "Let's like... Watch a movie... Or party... Or... I don't know, anything but be here." He stated. "There is a new scary movie out, we could go watch it?" He suggested. He looked down at Bryson and smiled some. "You seem free, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to join me." He mentioned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:29 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson huffed then. Now pointing to his laptop and over flowing binder. "Are you forgetting I'm a college student?" Bryson said sighing. As much as he wanted to go to a movie and not party with the crazy Tony, he couldn't. He had mid terms coming up quickly and didn't want to fail. "What? Sorry I don't live the rockstar life....." Bryson said blushing as he looked away from Tony. God he hated how attractive Tony was. Tony also had a habit of getting whatever he wanted from Bryson. The assistant sighed heavily already knowing Tony would have a tantrum. "Okay...ONE movie...then i have to be back to study..." Bryson said standing up. Walking to fix his hair in the bathroom. "And no funny business......" Bryson said thinking about the night before. He was so lost in his thoughts he was struggling to find his boots. God he wanted Tony to kiss him...but he knew Tony wouldn't. Bryson hit head head on the side of the wall. Whimpering as he held his forehead. He blushed a bit embarassed then. Why was he so shy and flustered around Tony?
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:58 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony groaned out, "You act like we are going out forever. Plus, last I saw was you sleeping. You weren't doing work." He let out and eyed the male. He smiled happily when he got his way, "Yay~" He laughed some. He was watching Bryson and tilted his head, "Funny business?" He questioned. He was about to say something but he saw Bryson hit his head on the wall. He laughed some but moved to Bryson and gently turned his head, brushing hair out of the way to examine the spot on his head. He let out a hum and examined where Bryson whacked and soon released him. "You're alright, no worries. Just be more careful." He smiled. He soon backed away and cleared his throat. The two of them got along pretty well despite being two different people. Somehow it managed to work, Tony wasn't going to complain about it honestly. "Also, there would be no funny business. I would just expect you to come crying into my arm if anything scares you." He teased the other male and laughed some. He knew he was mean when he teased, but he meant it in a playful way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:52 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Bryson Matthers

"Uhhh....uhh...okay..."

Bryson nearly froze solid when Tony inspected his forehead. His heart thumping heavily. Bryson was a blushing, flustered mess. When Tony pulled away, Bryson placed a hand on his forehead. Nodding a thanks with a slight adorable mumbled thank you. Turning and finding his boots, he quickly put them on. Slinging his messenger bag over his shoulder. Throwing his phone in it. "crying in your arms? HA! Keep dreaming..." Bryson teased smiling to Bryson. Although he actually really wanted to. He would try his best not too. " well let's go! You're paying!" Bryson said waving to Tony to leave. Wasting no time in walking out of the hotel room and walking to the elevator. Pressing the button to go down. Simply humming to himself as he waited for Tony to catch up. God he was so in love with him but couldn't say so. He knew Tony wouldn't feel the same. God he hated being so shy.
Company confused ?

"Okay..one drink...."

LordJaxTheSadistic

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:05 pm
LordJaxTheSadistic

Tony Malshe

Tony snickered slightly, "Oh come on. You won't cuddle up to me all afraid if we watch a scary movie?" He pouted as he watched the male. He huffed out and he quickly jogged after the male when Bryson said he was paying. "I planned on paying." He said as he closed the door behind himself. He caught up and hopped into the elevator with Bryson. "You wanna hold my hand if there are paparazzi?" He questioned Bryson and gave him a wink. He let out a happy hum, knowing very well he was going to mess with Bryson. Tony pushed the button to head to the floor. They had a moment to be alone in the elevator together. Tony bit his lower lip when the elevator door closed. "So... Just a curious question... What were you dreaming about when you were napping?" He knew it was probably an odd time to bring it up, but he was very curious about it. He wanted to see what Bryson would say about it. He wasn't sure if Bryson even knew he sleep talks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| ooc || - - -

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas