PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:39 am
Hihihi
This is a private rp between Kurisuchin Saiyuki and Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:40 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki as the Caretaker

◊-Name-◊: Henry Johnson

◊-Age-◊: 23

◊-Job-◊: College Student / Part-time waiter

◊-Likes-◊: animal plushies, rainy days, English, music, books, quiet places, his protegee

◊-Dislikes-◊: Math, disturbing noises, disrespectful customers, spiders, cockroaches, people who dare to hurt whom he put under his care

◊-Life Facts-◊:

- Henry was actually one-fourth Filipino as part of the family tree.
- He was born to both parents that are both American.
- He was one of the students that received partial scholarship to the university he was currently studying as of this moment.
- He plans to become a novelist someday, hence English as his major course.
- He had been an avid collector of plushies since he was ten years old.
- He is currently the caretaker for the foreigner. He actually has a secret crush on him.

◊-Appearance-◊: User Image

MonstersOfMeni as the Caretaker

◊-Name-◊: Aih'noa

◊-Age-◊: 23

◊-Job-◊: College Student / Chief's youngest son

◊-Likes-◊: fishing, gardening, sculpting and making things, learning new things, swimming, baked sweets, being warm, his caretaker.

◊-Dislikes-◊: cold days, riding cars or anything that moves too fast, crowded places, shoes, loud noises, sleeping alone, feeling confused.

◊-Life Facts-◊:

- Aih'noa is the youngest son of the chief, having two elder brothers
- He isn't as good at hunting as his brothers or father, but is better at creating things like pottery, accessories and tools than they are.
- In the tribe, all of the family sleep together in the same room, so he prefers to sleep in Henry's room even if he has his own.
- He has a full scholarship plus living aid by the university.
- He was sent to live with Henry to better adapt to the new culture and language, of course Henry received an increase on his scholarship.
- His mother died during childbirth and at times he feels guilty.
- The scholarship was given to him for being a very quick learner and his want to see what was outside the village.
- He plans to use his new knowledge to better the lives in his village and is going to receive a civil engineer education.
- Henry's company relaxes him.

◊-Appearance-◊: User Image  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:29 am
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

" Mmn..." He was more awake than asleep right now and the young male knew that he should get out of bed, it was already too late but he was warm and happy. So Aih'noa didn't want to get up just yet. He hated to admit it, but ever since he came to America and the days started to get colder, the brunette had become lazy, back in the village he was always up before the sun.. But in his defense, he wasn't used to the cold, after all, Aih'noa came from a tropical island where everyday was beautifully sunny and even when it was the rainy season, the air was still warm. So, this had came as a troublesome change where he used to simply cling to Henry the whole time for warmth until the other male took him shopping for warmer clothes. Still, the cold made him awfully tired even if he wasn't that troubled by the weather anymore.

He nuzzled closer to his source of warmth, which was actually Henry. Aih'noa's arms lazily draped over the blue haired male, his legs tangled around the American's legs. The brunette let out a breath, the warm air brushing against Henry's neck. Sometimes, his caretaker would tell Aih'noa that he shouldn't sleep in the bed with him, something that the brunette didn't understand, everyone back in the village slept close together, so sleeping in his own room was rather lonely... And cold. But mostly lonely and the brunette didn't like feeling that way.

ooc: So I was thinking that maybe Aih'noa has been living with Henry for almost a month now and is just a few weeks from starting classes. So far, he had some special classes to learn English (He understands a lot now, but still has difficulties specially with speaking it) and Henry tutored him some at home.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Waking up to such a rainy day was something Henry was looking forward to. His eyes opened to the sight of the drizzle sticking close to the window, grey clouds having overhead. A plus side of such weather was that he would enjoy some hot chocolate before going to class. His three animal plushies, a grey cat, a pink alpaca and even a white rabbit, were his companions at the time of slumber. But still, the one cuddling close to him was none other than the foreigner.

Though he wasn't that knowledgeable with tribes and whatnot, he would admit that those living there would possess amazing traits passed down from the members' clans, more so with the physical kind. Aih'noa was truly a rare gem, and he had grown to be fond of him ever since they first met because of the exchange program. The student had to get used to the weird culture of the other's tribe, though he appreciated the family bonds that were closely associated with such an indigenous group. It definitely reminded him of back home before he moved into an apartment close to the school.

With a smile, he brushed a few strands of hair out of the tanned man's face. "We still have history class to attend to, Aih'noa. We better get going."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: Ahahahahaha. Yeah. Plus it's cute.

MonstersOfMen

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:40 am
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

There was a sound of protest coming from the young man and Aih'noa's hold on Henry tighten for a second before it loosened again. With a sigh and a bit of a pout, the brunette shifted to a sitting position on the bed, the bright golden eyes were cloudy with drowsiness and Aih'noa yawned softly. It took a few seconds for the light to return to them as he struggled with the want of crawling back under the covers with Henry or the man's plushies to cuddle with. But Henry was right. Classes are important and he needed to attend them. " Henry is right " He said with a sleepy nod. The long haired male shifted, his legs now hanging from the bed. When his feet touched the cold floor a shiver ran down his spine and he almost jumped back into the bed.

Aih'noa moved across the room, reaching the door and exited the room. His things where stored on what should be his room, but the brunette only used it to keep his things there for even if they weren't that many, they would make Henry's room feel too cramped. Inside his room, Aih'noa tugged some on the waistband of his boxers briefs. Henry said that he couldn't sleep naked if he was going to share the bed with him, so they ended buying a few pairs, but he still didn't get used to them. They were so tight.

So he only used them to sleep. The tanned male removed them and slipped on some black harem pants, then he pulled one of the sweaters Henry got for him. It was a baggy pale blue sweater with a round neck and long sleeves, two white stripes on each side of the sleeves. A black beanie hat and a grey scarf were added. Finally, colorful socks with alpacas similar to Henry's plushies printed on them and some black and white tennis shoes. Normally he preferred being barefoot or wearing flipflops or sandals. But with the cold, he was starting to like closed shoes and this sock things. " Ready! " He announced in a more energetic and happy tone, finally being more awake now, as he stepped out into the small living room.

ooc:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:48 am
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Indeed, the chieftain's son could be acting like a kid at times, one thing that he adored the most about the other. But still, there were times in which the tanned man had to adapt to adulthood, school being one of them. As soon as Aih'noa left the bed, he chuckled as he watched the foreigner leave the caretaker's room so that he would get dressed. At least he understood the concept of privacy. Plus, Henry was just wearing his T-shirt as well as shorts as sleepwear.

He quickly divested himself off his shirt and then approached the closet. He settled for a pale gray sweater as well as black slacks as his outfit for the day. Dark grey boots were his footwear to keep himself safe from the rainy day. Usually, he would wear loafers, but the feet inside would get soaked, so he had to pass on that notion. He then tidied himself through combing his hair so that he would look presentable in front of the exchange student.

As soon as Aih'noa's energetic tone reached his ears, he smiled as he followed him to the living room. He gave the brunette a pat on the head, a rewarding act of gesture. "That's a good boy. Now, let's go to school." It was a good thing that he had two umbrellas stashed inside. He knew that the foreigner wouldn't like cars, so taking a walk would help when they would depart to school later.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: Freelancer work done, so there. XD

MonstersOfMen

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:36 am
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

He leaned against the hand petting him lowering his head some, as a smile spreading across his face. It was an odd thing to do since he wasn't a child, first time he had been confused when Henry did that, but he didn't want to offend his caretaker so he did nothing about it. The second time, he found it oddly comforting and by the third he truly enjoyed it and it became something to look forward to. After all, it meant Henry was pleased with him.

Aih'noa nodded, took one of the umbrellas and his school bag that was left by the entrance the day before after he finished his assignments. He stepped outside and opened his umbrella, waiting for Henry to lead the way. Aih'noa had good sense of direction, but he was still getting used to the city and there was a distraction on every corner too. The brunette didn't feel that confident yet to walk around by himself.

" Henry... When do... When will? " He frowned, looking frustrated with himself as he tried to think of the correct words. Aih'noa wanted to be able to communicate better with Henry. He understood most of the language by now, at least enough to get the general idea of what Henry and others were saying. But speaking and writing was still a bit of a problem for him, one that deeply frustrated him. " When will uuhh ..cold.. aah mmn go.. away...? " He said not sounding too certain of himself and making some hand gestures for the 'go away' part. He knew there was a better way to say that.

ooc: Oooh was it a fun freelance project? :3

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:54 am
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As soon as the two were outside, the male caretaker opened his umbrella. The rain was still there, down-pouring steadily. But at least there were no thunderstorms. He smiled in relief, meaning he would enjoy the steady stroll towards the academy that was responsible for the exchange program. Indeed, living close to the school did have its share of benefits, the proximity being one of them.

But then, Aih'noa was inquiring about something else, though the cheiftain's son had to utilize hand gestures as well since he still had to learn how to speak English proficiently. His chuckle was light as he replied. "Ah, you mean, when will the rain go away? Hopefully after a couple of hours. The weather report said that it may disappear before afternoon will come." He had to be patient, knowing that the other grasping on the language would take a bit longer than he would expect. "Well, let's go."

He just wanted to take the other's hand as another gesture for guidance, but knowing that both of them were males would induce hateful remarks from the others who may be watching them. Instead, he simply walked in front of him, letting the foreigner saunter behind him, or even beside him if he could keep up with the pace.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: It depends on what I'll be writing for money. Also, I'll be going to sleep after this.

MonstersOfMen

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:40 am
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

" Aah okay. Good. " He said with a smile as he followed Henry towards the University. Rain really didn't bother him back home, it was good for the crops, but here, it made the day colder and he wasn't a fan of that. Aih'noa walked side by side with Henry, not really paying attention on front but on the people walking around them. So far, it was always interesting to him, the interactions between the people in the city.

And sometimes he would see something new that would caught his attention, at this moment his eyes landed on a thing on a children's hand. The young boy was waiting with his mother for a car, he guessed and the thing looked like what he had been explained where cellphones, but bigger, with more screens. When the kid moved, Aih'noa was able to see the screens, something was playing on them like on the TV so he stopped walking for a moment and stared in amazement.

He realized soon enough that Henry was no longer by his side and feel a slight sudden wave of panic as he looked around for his caretaker. The panic was gone when his golden eyes found the familiar blue hair of the other male and rushed to catch up with him. " Henry! " The brunette called out to the other, his hand reached out to grab the back of Henry's sweater. " Sorry, I see.. uuhm saw something.. " He thought for a moment. " Fun. " He nodded to himself, " A child was, playing with. " He was feeling proud of himself. " It won't get behind, now. " He said referring to his hold on Henry's sweater. If he stopped walking to look at something, he would be pulled along with Henry.

ooc: That sounds interesting tho! I should start working on mine x3 buut I want to have a Gaia day today hahah

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was then that the chieftain's son decided to walk beside him on the way to the university. Not long after that, he saw that the foreigner became distracted with something. He couldn't help but to feel worried. Getting lost would be the worst feeling the tanned companion would have ever felt. Henry would not like that.

So he couldn't help but to feel relieved when Aih'noa came back to him, happily saying that he had noticed a kid playing with something. He simply nodded. "That child was playing with a tablet. Basically, you do stuff with the tap and swipe of the fingers. You may say that the screen answers to what you want to do." Henry then saw the exchange student's hand clutch the back of his sweater softly and smiled. Aih'noa could be clingy at times, but thankfully, it was not too much.

"I may let you see more once we are done with classes. We better get going," he said before holding onto his shoulder, ushering him as they were on the way to the classroom.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: I'll be going out after this. Next reply will be late.

MonstersOfMen

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

He smiled brightly, happy to be able to know more about the strange item. But Henry was right and they needed to hurry to class- The brunette let the other male usher him. In no time they were inside the classroom and on their seats. Aih'noa sit next to the light haired male, and place his bag on the floor. From it, he pulled the textbook, notebook, pencil and a small recorder that the University give him.

It was so, Aih'noa could tape the class and rehearse it back at home. The teacher sometimes would talk or write too fast and the tanned male wasn't always able to write it all down. He was still a slow writer. Lucky for him, Aih'noa has Henry too. If he got too confused, he can always look for help with him. The brunette was very grateful of the other, and was actually trying to come up with an idea to thank Henry for everything he has done for him.

Maybe he could get him a new stuffed animal? The University gave him money, more than he needed after all... Or maybe cook him something traditional from his homeland? Either way, Aih'noa needed to figure out a way to get either the gift or the ingredients by himself. If he told Henry it could ruin the surprise.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Sorry! My work schedule has been doubled for this week and the next so I will be slow crying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Henry was beside the foreigner the whole time they were at the classroom. He listened to the teacher intently, jotting down his notes like a diligent student. It was a good thing that the recorder was given to the tanned male, since he was still having difficulties in writing. He wouldn't mind that Aih'noa would take it slow, as long as it's worth trying.

But still, he took a casual glance at the other to make sure that he was working fine even with the hasty tone of the lecturer. The topic was about World War 2. He had an acquaintance back in Japan who was a historian, especially during those times. It was good thing that the site of the bombing was preserved and converted into a memorial place.

Perhaps, during lunch, he could introduce the other more to the lunch special. The cafeteria special varied daily, so Henry hoped that it would be their lucky afternoon. But for now, he had to focus on the lecture.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: Ah, no need to rush. -w-;;

MonstersOfMen

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

War was a strange topic but not one that he wasn't familiar with. There had been wars between the villages many, many years ago and thankfully, not that many nor as big as the one the lecturer was talking about. It sort of make him glad, to know that his people didn't have such weapons and that they have been living in peace between the nearby villages for many years now.

His father told him it was because of family. It was common to marry the daughters and sons of the chiefs of the villages, so they will always be family and it was strictly forbidden and taboo to attack a member of your family. It was saddening to be honest. The world outside his village had been so violent, He hoped nothing like that would happen again and that it would never reach the village.

Aih'noa's shoulders dropped some. He was feeling sorry for the people of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, that he couldn't think at the moment of his plan of surprising Henry. The photos were just so horrible too, of the people affected by the radiation. Aih'noa's bit down on his bottom lip, a mixture of anger and sadness running through his body, making him tremble a little. He felt like he could cry.

Was this what modernization could bring to his people? He didn't want that.

The sudden ring of the bell cut off his train of thought and the brunette jolted into a straight sitting position. He tried to relax his muscles, soften his features and choose to busy himself with setting his things away so he didn't have to face Henry and that way the blue haired male wouldn't see how conflicted he felt at the moment.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Thanks! I can't wait for this week to end, I want to be more active.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The lecture had lasted longer than it should be, but nonetheless, he was diligent enough to endure the discussion. Being a bright student himself, he was used to being one of the teacher's pets. But luckily, there were no questions asked during that time, since some students would end up feeling nervous when it was their time to answer.

By the time the bell rung, signaling the end of class, he also busied himself tidying his things. But then, he saw the foreigner's distraught expression. He could tell that the discussion was a serious one and for the tanned male, it was a poignant one. He patted him on the shoulder with a smile, a simple yet meaningful gesture of reassurance.

"Are you able to get the hang of the discussion?" his question was simple. After all, he still had to make sure that the other male would comprehend more about the current methods of the school system.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: I actually have a profile to finish for another RP but I simply cannot ignore this.

MonstersOfMen

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

The tanned male jumped some on his seat when he felt the unexpected pressure on his shoulder, but relaxed the moment Henry's voice reached his ears. Aih'noa relaxed and let out a breath before nodding. " I think I do. " He still seemed worried and his golden eyes lowered their sight to the floor. " It made me sad. "

" I don't... Want that to happen...To tribe" Aih'noa admitted with a sigh, his shoulders dropping some, sort of missing the comforting gesture of Henry's hand.

The chief's man son stood next to Henry, being next to the other always made him feel better, so not really worried about any person that should remain in the classroom, Aih'noa closed the distance between them and warped his arms around Henry, pulling the other into a hug, resting his forehead on the other's chest.

It was only for a short period of time, and he was going to use his knowledge to make life easier. They will continue living as they have done, so they will remain not being a threat to other people right? They didn't have to go through so much pain. The tanned male repeated this train of thought and listened to Henry's heart. It was quite soothing.

Feeling better now, his hold on the other male loosen and Aih'noa stepped back. " Feel better now, " And finally smiled. " Thanks to Henry. " It was something he discovered since his first day in this new city and country was just terrifying. Everything was scary, loud and so different. Aih'noa wanted to go back home, but Henry then appeared and had showed him how things worked, took care of him and spoke to him with patience and with a caring tone. His whole presence was calming and now, he sought the other male for comfort whenever he felt sad or scared. In an odd way, Henry was like home.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces