9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:41 am
Bye  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:12 pm
tiny14xx2

Hey! I wasn't sure if you were still willing to do this, but I wanted to let you know that I'm interested in doing this with you! I have a profile ready as well:

Name: Michael Harrison
Nickname: Mickey, Mike, Mikey
Personality: Michael is generally laid back and passive, though he will become confontational if it is necessary. He tends to not pay attention in class because his mind is focused on other things, sometimes more important that school, other times less. Although generally careless with school, Michael isn't stupid; had he tried for good grades and a high GPA, he could have easily achieved that.
Looks like: Brown hair that goes to his chin on the sides, hangs in front of his eyes unless it's pushed aside, and rests on his neck in the back, darker blue-grey eyes, stands at 6' 1", lightly tanned skin from working outside on odd jobs when requested
Bio: Michael's family is pretty broken. His parents got a divorce when he was twelve, which left him and his two younger brothers, two and four at the time, with their mother. His mother was remarried shortly after his fifteenth birthday, giving him a stepfather that he didn't care for or care to get along with. The feeling was mutual for his stepfather. His brothers, however, adored the new man and cared for him more than their own father.
The constant fighting and bickering between Michael and his stepfather drove Michael to moving out just two months before his eighteenth birthday, a mere three months ago. Knowing that his brothers adored their stepfather made the decision to move out much easier: he knew they were loved and cared for, so their wellbeing was still cared for even if he wasn't there.
For now, Michael lives in his own tiny apartment, works a shitty job in a diner as well as the occassional odd job requested, and is in his final year of school, working toward his diploma.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
User Image  

Kieramist

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:48 pm
Kieramist

Oh great! I am of course, still interested in doing this rp, and your character seems like a really good fit for my shy Alexander. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 pm
tiny14xx2
Kieramist

Oh great! I am of course, still interested in doing this rp, and your character seems like a really good fit for my shy Alexander. 3nodding

Yay! And I'm glad, I was going for something that would fit together nicely instead of awkwardly! Do you want to start or should I?  

Kieramist

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:17 pm
Kieramist
tiny14xx2
Kieramist

Yay! And I'm glad, I was going for something that would fit together nicely instead of awkwardly! Do you want to start or should I?

I can start if you would like! And sorry for the long wait!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 pm
tiny14xx2
Kieramist
tiny14xx2
Kieramist

I can start if you would like! And sorry for the long wait!

Yeah, that would be great! And you're okay, sometimes things happen and we're busy for longer than expected!  

Kieramist

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:46 pm
Kieramist

User Image

User Image
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘ ♥♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♥ ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

User Image

Okay so...if he were honest with himself, he would say that he was a little in over his head with this teacher thing. He was a shy man that never really made any friends other than with his large white wolf, Nanook. That is what happens when you are a sickly and unpopular person in school. You miss too much school to establish ties anyways. But now, his immune system was a lot stronger than when he was a teenager, so missing days wasn't going to happen. At least he hoped not...

On top of him not being a good speaker when under pressure, he was also no good with children. Though they were teenagers, they are still under that category of being children in the eyes of the law. So as he neared the room, his nervousness kept increasing. First day teaching teenagers...or even interacting with them. It wasn't like he was married or had a child. Nor did he ever go near other teenagers when he was one. It was just a period of time he completely skipped through. And now he was forced to face it.

Reaching the classroom door, Alexander swallowed thickly before slowly reaching out his hand and twisting the handle. Before he opened the door, he looked down at Nanook, the large animal tilting his head in question as to why he wasn't in the classroom yet. Taking that as his cue to quit being a wimp, he finally opens the door and walks into the classroom. The voices throughout the room carrying on conversations stopped and his hand lifted to his mouth as he cleared his throat.
                                          "H-Hello everyone! I am Alexander and my companion is named Nanook. I will be your teacher starting today."

Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ:
                                                    Can I do this?
                                                    XⒸⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ: Myself, Nanook and my ClassXⓤⓣ ⓗⓐⓛⓚ: Sorry it took so long~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:39 am
User Image
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙ 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 ⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Monday. The first day of school. His final year at school. Unless he screwed up. Prior to school starting, Micheal only had two things to worry about: work and making rent. He made it work, adding some odd jobs into the mix when it looked like he might short. Now he had something else to add: school. 7 hours a day, five days a week. This severely limited the amount of time he had in his days.

These were the things Micheal had been worried about for the past few days. With his own place and no support from his parents, Micheal was alone in managing his responsibilities. Does work come first, or does school? Is work more important, or is graduating more important? Micheal sighed as these thoughts crossed his mind. Hopefully things would play out nicely and he wouldn’t have to choose one over the other. He didn’t have time to worry about this right now. He had to get to school.

The walk to school was short: only ten minutes, fifteen if he decided to slow down and take in his surroundings. He was running early today, maybe because of nerves, maybe because his regular work schedule had him running early. No matter, it wasn’t important. Micheal would have time to get to school, look around, maybe catch some of his friends and chat. The possibilities are endless! he chuckled to himself.

Upon arrival to the campus, Micheal checked his phone for the time: 7:30 AM. 30 minutes before school would start. Not seeing much activity around, or any of his friends, Micheal decided it would be best to hang out in the class room. He was kind of tired, so maybe he’d take a quick nap. That would refresh him enough to make it through the day and work. So, off he went.

When he walked in, there wasn’t anyone else in the classroom. Perfect, he thought, no competition for sitting by the window. Micheal walked over to the window and took the third desk back – directly in the middle of the row of five desks – and took a seat. He shuffled his bag off his shoulder and leaned over the desk. Sighing deeply, Micheal closed his eyes. Moments later, he felt himself drifting off into sleep. He fell asleep with one final thought: Let the year begin.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝓣𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈~ I'll make it through this. 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎~ Myself and an temporarily empty classroom 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝒪𝒻 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃~ Hey! You're okay, things come up ^.^ I'm sorry my reply took so long too

tiny14xx2

Kieramist

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:50 am
Kieramist

User Image

User Image

User Image

He spoke, and soon after his last words left his mouth, the room filled with silence. Or...it almost did.As soon as the classroom was completely silent, he heard a soft snoring in the back, his eyes turning to the source of the sound. It looked like a boy from where he was standing at least.His gaze turns to his large canine companion who was passing off as his service dog due to his wishy washy health.Nanook gave him a lazy stare as he lounged on the ground before shutting his eyes and lifting onto his paws. Padding his way past the desks, the wolf-malamute mixed breed beast locks onto the desk with the culprit that interrupted his own nap. With a small annoyed sound, the large creature nudges the teen's side roughly before barking once at him to help speed up the process.

He could tell that Nanook didn't like doing all the dirty work sometimes, he was kind of a lazy friend the majority of the time.He preferred to eat twice his weight and then nap for hours without being disturbed. It was a wonder how he always managed to stay fit for his size and age.Watching the canine thump his tail impatiently, Alexander waited for the boy to wake up finally so he could continue on with the lesson.

Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ:
                                                    Can I do this?
                                                    XⒸⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ: Myself, Nanook and my ClassXⓤⓣ ⓗⓐⓛⓚ: Well, "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans" right? Stuff happens.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The sound of students shuffling into the room with their conversations and occasional fits of laughter didn't phase Micheal at all. As students continued to wander in, he continued to snore lightly. It was a quiet, dreamless sleep, the kind of nap that would make you feel right in the middle of tired and rested.

Feeling a nudge on his side caused enough of a disturbance to put Micheal into a slightly dazed, groggy state, and the bark was enough to startle him into sitting straight up. He blinked, confused, for a moment before looking down at the large animal next to him. Had he been more awake, he probably would have been more concerned by this. But in his current state, he just gave a questioning look to the animal, then looked toward the front of the room.

Upon seeing a man standing at the front of the room, Micheal frowned slightly. Aw, crap, this isn't the best first impression, he thought. Micheal cleared his throat and stood. "I apologize for my interruption," he said. This was his attempt at making up for his nap. A way to try to start anew, if you will.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝓣𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈~ Well, this is kind of awkward. 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎~ Myself, a full classroom, and a giant animal by my side 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝒪𝒻 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃~ Hey, sorry, school kind of caught up. I'm just finishing up finals week, then I'll be more available! I'm so sorry it took so long!

tiny14xx2

Kieramist

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:02 am
Kieramist

User Image

User Image

User Image

The teacher gave the student in question a small nod to let him know he could sit down now, giving a soft smile in return to let him know he wasn't angry. Nanook however, gave a small snorting sound and started walking back towards the desk of Alexander. There, he sat down and acted as any other service dog would, looking focused and ready to pounce at Alexander's rescue if he was feeling sick again.

Clearing his throat softly, he prepared himself for speaking again, responding to the student in a soft tone to further assure him that it was okay. It wasn't like he wanted to make his students feel like he would severely punish them for everything they did. Or that he would sick Nanook on them if something happened.
                                          "It is alright, sometimes we don't have enough hours in the day for sleep. Just please try to stay awake during classes."

Focusing his attention on the rest of the class, the teacher clears his throat softly again and readies himself for the next step. Now he wanted to get to know the class a little better, including himself sharing information about him.
                                          "As I had said, my name is Alexander Williams, the large creature next to me is Nanook. He is my service dog as the vest around him suggests. Ever since I was younger, I have had a weak immune system and can get sick easily. Though this isn't entirely the case anymore, I have to have Nanook present with me at all times just in case. He will just sit here unless I ask him to do otherwise, please try not to distract him from working. To start off, today I want to get to know each of you, so I will look at the roster and when I call your name, tell me something about you. It could be a hobby, a like or a dislike, something about your talents or what music you like. It could be anything as long as it is appropriate. So think about what you would like to say okay?"

Kickng off from there, Alexander started calling out names and listened to the information each student shared with him and the class. "Alright, next is Michael Harrison?"

Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ:
                                                    So far, so good.
                                                    XⒸⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ: Myself, Nanook and my ClassXⓤⓣ ⓗⓐⓛⓚ:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Micheal nodded at Alexander's words, then took his sea, grateful that his teacher was understanding. He rubbed his eyes a little and let out a soft sigh. It was a small attempt to prepare himself for the class.

As Micheal listened to his teacher's introduction, he studied the service animal. That must be pretty serious, but at least he has a companion to help him, he thought, his gaze sliding to Alexander. The man did look a little fragile, so having a beast that large made sense. Extra protection.

When it was his turn for introductions, Micheal stood up. "Hey, I'm Micheal, but people tend to call me Mike or Mickey. I don't really have any interesting hobbies or anything like that, but I have my own place and I work at a diner just a few blocks from here. It's not a bad place if you're looking for quick food." Micheal sat back down and waited for the rest of his classmates to introduce themselves. Giving an introduction like this was almost like a subtle warning, a small way to say 'I have other things to focus on besides school'. Besides, it wasn't the typical introduction that most students gave. Hi, I'm blah, and I like to sing. Hi, I'm this and I like to dance. Hey, I'm so-and-so, and I play sports. It was sort of unique.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝓣𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈~ Introductions. What to say? 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎~ Myself, a full classroom 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝒪𝒻 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃~

tiny14xx2

Kieramist

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:54 pm
Kieramist

User Image

User Image

User Image

When the introductions were finally over and everyone was settled in their introductions, Alexander gave the class a soft smile. He didn't want to be a teacher that people walked all over because he looked delicate, nor did he want to be a teacher that nobody liked because he didn't respond to them the right way or something. Everyone was different in how they responded to people. He had to be the in between of your stereotypical teachers. Understanding and kind, yet firm in his teachings. Reliable, but still reminding others that he was a teacher and not their best friend. Classwork, homework, tests, and class participation were important always. No one was going to get out of that.

Clearing his throat once more, he clasps his hands together in front of him and tries to push back his anxiety that was creeping up on him. He had to remind himself a few times that he was going to be nervous and that was okay. It was just a normal part of life.
                                          "Unfortunately now, we have gotten to the parts that no one really likes. I am going to pass out our syllabus for the year, and we will go over the rules of the classroom. I know this isn't what anyone likes to go over, but it is essential just the same. I will give each person in the front row and stack, pass the sheets back and when the last person gets their page, pass it back up to the front please. When everyone has a syllabus, we can cover the rules which will be on the packet as well as the supplies you may need for the class."

Following this, he turned to his desk and pulled a stack of stapled papers from his suitcase, dividing the stack evenly into groups of five for each desk row and handing them to the first people in each seat.
                                          Please try not to lose these so you can keep track of what we will be doing. If you lose one, just let me know and I can give you another but I have a limit to what I have."

Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ:
                                                    So far, so good.
                                                    XⒸⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ: Myself, Nanook and my ClassXⓤⓣ ⓗⓐⓛⓚ: By the way, I totally get it about your finals and school, I just started school myself for Media Arts and Animation so when you are busy, you're busy. You can't help that. I will try to respond when I can,
                                                    but right now my computer charger has still not been replaced so I can respond as often as I could then.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Micheal took the syllabus handed to him and passed the rest of the stack behind him. He skimmed the pages, barely reading what they said. In all honesty, he didn't want to put out the effort to be here, at least not right now. He could think of plenty of other things he could be doing, for fun or for work. It's the final year, then I'm done and I can focus on more important things Micheal reminded himself.

In the mean time, he took out a pencil and began to doodle on the syllabus while waiting for the teacher to begin going over the syllabus. He started in the top left corner of the first page, starting with some random lines. He made them twist and turn until they finally connected to each other, then he moved to the top right corner. He let himself zone out while he doodled, barely hearing Alexander's voice as he explained the syllabus.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝓣𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈~ So the work begins. 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎~ Myself, a full classroom 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝒪𝒻 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃~ Yeah, school/work life doesn't really get any slack or it suffers. You're good, I hope you get a new charger soon, being stuck without one really isn't great, especially with school. And that sounds really cool! Also, Photobucket's change in 3rd party hosting is very much a hassle and I do not like it.

tiny14xx2

Kieramist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces