Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:16 pm
Nero

James and Samantha Venas

Ages: J- 45 S-43
Race: Human
Personality: James- Subtle and polite though he has an aura that scares people.
Samantha- Pleasant and cheerful with a none too subtle darkside when she decides she doesn't like you.
Bio:
James was trained as a summoner with the intent he'd create motes of nature. He was fatally wounded in combat with a band of thieves. As he laid there dying his soul reached out and beckoned for a savior namely the Demon Azaric. The demon has since become a fixture in their home. He is not subjugated nor did he take James' soul but they seem to have reached an understanding neither will tell.

Samantha was born as a blacksmith's daughter. Samantha never did as she was told and generally caused problems as she refused to fall in line. Eventually her father traded her away. She ran away from her marriage and started stealing. Something about bladed weapons always spoke to her she became rather infamous. Then she and her crew attacked a summoner to steal his valuables. The man summoned a demon the size of a tree and wiped them out. she was barely alive when she found herself and her friends being hauled over the arms of a demon and brought to town. Half of her group died from infection but she and the rest were told about how the summoner took them here and even paid for their treatments. They found out soon after he'd taken their coinpurses and used their money to pay for it taking the rest. This was the story of how James and Samantha Venas spent a year nearly killing eachother every time they met.
Job?: Lord and Lady
Powers?:
James- Summoning, Nature and dark magic.
Samantha- Summoning, Dark and fire magic.
(in order they learned them no less)

The Demon Azeric

Their home

Venas Manor is widely regarded as a hub of power in the local area. Mr and Mrs Venas have a strict policy of only inviting those of power to their gathering. Either magical or political matters not but only those of note are invited. Venas manor hosts many parties for various reasons but the most common of which is simply 'to enjoy life'. Which roughly translates to the Lord and Lady have drained their strength in their rituals and must take time to mend.

This is another such night. Two days prior they sent out the invitations and they were surprised to see another name on the list. Apparently a young mage had gained enough strength to be recognized. This wasn't unheard of of course but it had been some time since a new name had appeared.
_____

The invitation

_____

Upon the day Nicolas Crosse was invited the note appeared in a orb of black magic that hung in front of him and followed him around until it was touched. As soon as it was the small envelope would place itself in his hand.

Template used

The invitation read as follows.

Master Crosse,
You as a person of considerable magical ability have been invited to attend a local gathering of power at Venas Manor. We are hosting a semi-formal party for no reason in particular. We hope you will join us in the festivities. Feel free to bring up to five subordinates and one guest. As this is as a gathering of powerful people we understand any safety concerns. We hope you come to enjoy the fun as only the top figures can.

-James Venas

The day of the event began with a flurry of activity as the planners and their crews ran to and fro making everything perfect. Placing lights putting up streamers and plain colored banners and such adding a slightly different theme to all of the gathering rooms. All in all it was rather extravagant though the guests took a much more subdued approach to their attire giving the place a more relaxed feeling as the music played and the guests chattered away. There were many powerful casters both obvious and not so obvious about their various protections. There were no less than a dozen golems scattered throughout the Manor.

Meanwhile Nero was standing in a corner looking positively annoyed as he had an incubus hanging off of his arm. The incubus looking around the room salivating as he imagined all of the possibility. Nero finally getting tired of it and punching the incubus in the face with a dispel charm sending the demon back to where it came from. "Father needs to stop summoning those." He growled to himself. He didn't want to be here and he found these gatherings beyond trying on his nerves but he knew he wouldn't be allowed to skip out no matter how he complained so here he was at the end of a buffet table his tail swishing and his ornamental wings twitching as he grew clearly more annoyed with the more of this farce he observed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:05 am
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

As soon as Nico's hand clasped the envelope, he noticed the seal that shut the flap closed. He recognized the seal as the insignia of the Venas family. He had only heard of word of mouth that such clan was a powerful one, but being an educated man despite the unpolished exterior, he wouldn't believe in such nonsense until he could see it for himself. Most of his fodder were worthless beings who just crumbled under his spells. Definitely not good enough for his standards.

He then opened the flap to check the contents only to see an invitation to the event. After he read the card, he smirked, knowing that the day would become interesting.

By the time the day of the event occurred, he was dressed to the nines, regal with his black tuxedo and his raven hair tied into a low ponytail. As the guests chatted away, with some people being busy with a slight showcase of skills, he sauntered even further, As much as he wanted to make a dramatic entrance, he wouldn't want to spoil the party just yet. Nico then noticed a male figure sitting near the buffet table. Amused and interested, he approached the man. "Will you mind if I take a seat?" His question was casual as he sat down on a vacant chair.

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:22 am
Nero

Nero stood there just trying to think of anything else as he stared out into the room. Really Nero would rather be anywhere but here right now but he didn't have much choice if he wanted to maintain his current lifestyle. He was more than old enough to leave his parents home but his parents weren't rich and he had no marketable skills so it wasn't as if he'd have money to use to sustain himself. He was very much stuck living with mommy or living as a vagrant. In addition to that not many places would welcome a corrupted human so if he left he'd have to fear for his life as well. None of this was sitting well with him. Especially as some other random guy started talking to him.

The other was dressed in a tuxedo and clearly trying to impress though the effort fell flat on Nero who stood dressed in his usual attire. This was a common sight at such parties really but for a more formal occasion Nero would dress in something more ceremonial.

At the question Nero rolled his eyes. "As if my answer would change your actions." Nero huffed, his Tail cracking back and forth wildly as he looked away. "If you're looking to get something over on my parents, forget it. I simply don't rate that highly." Nero growled out, with his tail starting to glow with a dim dark energy, as it sliced the air behind him clearly working himself up even more.

That was the moment their resident hulking demon decided to stalk over and pat Nero's head gently. "You're letting the blood in again squirt." Azeric said with an amused smirk.

When he felt the hulking demon near him Nero glared up at him clearly annoyed the other was even talking to him. The air started to smell of brimstone as the demon spoke to him. "Stop treating me as a child, honestly must you hulk around like that? shrink down and show some respect this instant!" He barked clearly not the least bit intimidated by the larger creature.

Azeric laughed a deep chuckle as his body shrank down to a human size though still a head taller than Nero. "Of course, Young master." Azeric spoke in a low dark tone clearly having no intention of actually calming the other male.

Nero glared at Azeric and as he heard the other speak again Nero's eye started to twitch. "You-" then the realization hit him. Azeric was trying to nurture the demon blood again. Nero didn't know what purpose it would serve Azeric but Azeric was the only demon in the manor not bound. Whatever Azeric's reason Nero knew he couldn't let it happen. So he took a deep breath and released it calmly.

Seeing Nero had chosen to break off Azeric used the chance to turn to Nico. "You must be Master Crosse. I am Azeric and this adorable fluffball is Nero Venas." Azeric said, with a polite bow to Nico.

Hearing that Nero shook his head and relaxed against the wall his tail still behind his legs for the first time since he stood there. "I thought he looked new." Nero scoffed and looked off to the side as he thought about what he should do next to keep himself from getting upset. The scent of brimstone dying back down now.

Azeric smirked and looked over his shoulder at Nero. "You would know them by name if you bothered young master." Azeric taunted again. Clearly Azeric enjoyed playing with Nero more than actually winning.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

Nico sensed the uneasy aura from the other guy based on the actions of his tail as well as the tone of this voice. He chuckled dryly, resting his cheek against his own hand with the elbow propped against the table. "My, my, such a quick assumption. I do have other intentions and it depends on how the night will unfold aside from the talk with your family." He then heard the conversation between the demon and the human, taking in both their reactions. Ah, such squabble was amusing for him, a source of discord that would later lead to further disaster.

When the demon, named as Azeric, introduced himself to the mage with a curt bow, he smiled. "Ah, such a pleasure to meet you, Azeric. And I have to agree with the fact that this human has some attractive points here and there." He was, of course, referring to Nero. It would become more than just a normal game if the tides would work in his favor.

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:36 am
Nero

Azeric smiled as he listened to the mage. This one was going to be quite fun. especially if the two youngsters decided to spend more time together. Azeric's grin twisted even more as he thought about it.

Nero huffed and looked away blushing slightly. "Well I may not be allowed to leave but I certainly don't have to stand here." Nero huffed and pushed off the wall walking away barely getting six feet before another man stopped him wrapping an am around his waist. Nero's annoyance was palpable but he refused to make a scene as he gently removed the hand and spoke to the man.

Azeric snickered as he watched Nero trying to be polite to the urchin that had grabbed him. "Don't mind him. He just hates politics. Though he is correct about his parents. The lord and lady wouldn't bargain for his safety nor take his opinion in high regard." Azeric said with a slight shrug. "If your interest is really in him though, you should ask him to dance. The man he's talking to now is a neighboring Lord who's seeking a legacy. Nero is uniquely qualified for that role were he so inclined. So I imagine he'd be thankful for a polite way to escape." He thumbed up at the overlooking staircase where the lord and lady of the house were none too subtly glaring at their son. "The Lord and Lady would also be appreciative now that they have noticed." He snickered a bit. "Either way I have staff to manage." He bowed politely. "Please Excuse me Master Crosse." Azeric said curtly before heading off to check on everything.

By this point the man was clearly invading Nero's personal space and the air started to smell of brimstone again though Nero was masterfully keeping it from showing in his body language his scent was out of his control. "Please Lord Simone, I believe my Father is growing impatient with me." He said motioning up to the stairwell where the aura of death from his parents grew thicker by the moment. Starting to attract attention now as it grew physically visible.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:45 am
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

The mage just shook his head in disproval as the human walked away only to be whisked into the arms of a different man, with Azeric commenting on the situation. At the suggestion about taking him out on a dance, he huffed softly. "That is, if he allows to. After all, some fish require more than just the normal bait to get caught. Although..." He glanced back at Nero with a small smile. "I wouldn't mind such challenge if that can make the night much more interesting." After all, he isn't the one to back down from a challenge.

As the demon excused himself because of having to attend the matters with servants, Nico stood up from the chair and approached Nero. With the scent of death encompassing his nostrils, it was slightly acrid and it was not like any other perfume he encountered, but he wouldn't care since the mage was acquainted with such scent. He watched the silver-haired sauntering up the stairs but with his quick reflexes, he blocked the way. "Ah, what makes you think you can get away without having fun with me? I'm not done with you, yet." He wore a feral smirk on his face as he gazed at the other man.

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:30 am
Nero

As soon as Lord Simone was away from Nero the aura started to die down around the Lord and Lady Venas. Many were well aware of Simone's interest in Nero and none more so than his parents. Since Nero wouldn't play along it was poisonous to both sides when they were close. Seeing Nero cut off by another man James grew annoyed and chose to leave the room for a moment. Then Samantha smirked and took the stairs down away from the pair to mingle with the guests. The aura around them both gone now.

Nero huffed as he saw Crosse in front of him now. "You and I doubtless have different ideas of fun." Nero said, though the scent of brimstone was still fading off of him. Annoyed but no longer upset since he was away from that other wretch at least. "At least this means I don't have to speak to my parents right now so I suppose I should thank you. So what is it you are after anyway? With the knowledge I'm probably the least important person here to my parents I'm hardly the most attractive target in the room." Nero said with a slight nod for Nico to follow as he moved out of the middle of the room to stand by another buffet table on the side. Taking a cube of cheese and popping it in his mouth as he waited for an answer. Not particularly interested in Nico's motives but thankful for a break from the bulk of the political pressure in the room for now.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:14 pm
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

The raven-haired man was sensing the aura fading from the other male. With Nero confessing about having a different idea of fun, Nico's eyebrow rose up in curiosity, his smirk warping into a small frown. "Oh, care to tell me what's your definition?" That would be an opportunity for him to know more about the being who captivated his eye for the time being. Maybe the attraction may stretch even further than that timeframe, but it would depend on how it would go. When the silver-haired thanked him for the slight distraction from his parents, there was silence for a few seconds before chuckling dryly once more, shoulders shaking slightly.

"It's true that I have motives for coming here, but I'm not here for the riches and the glory. People who feared and praised me already knew who I really am. You say that your looks are below the standard bar of attractiveness, but how about I have an interesting proposal for you?" He had to make sure that the other was willing to listen to the details.

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:09 am
Nero

Nero listened to the question and gently shook his head at the less than subtle attempt to pry for information. Though for now he would entertain the man's curiosity he supposed. The longer they talked the longer he had an excuse not to involve himself with either his parents or Lord Simone. When that excuse wore out he'd be put into a vastly more uncomfortable place. That alone was reason enough to humor the mage. "Doubtless your idea of fun involves the torture or death of those you see beneath you. That or subverting their will in a more carnal fashion to suit your whims." Nero said with a slightly exasperated inflection. "Mine is more about solving puzzles and finding answers to questions you never knew you had until they are solved. Exploring ideas and theories and finding new ways to solve everyday problems and using unconventional means to achieve everyday tasks. Bringing wonder and insight into a world cloaked in darkness allowing people to see it for the vast expanse it is rather than some little cult to be feared and hated." Nero said getting gradually more passionate as he spoke. Standing up taller and talking with his hands as he described the thoughts in his head. The topic of his interest was evident enough certainly.

Nero blinked a little realizing he'd gotten slightly out of hand and cleared his throat. "As I said, we have different ideas of fun." Nero said as he regained his composure. Blushing slightly that he'd let himself get that animated. "Also I didn't imply I wasn't physically attractive but that as an overall scale I rate rather below par for the room for those with any aspirations or attention seeking tendencies." Nero said rather curious as he spoke the words and their meaning filed through his head looking at Nico very confused as to how Nico could have missed that or just what made Nero so compelling to the younger male. "I don't think I caught your full name?" Nero asked raising a brow slightly as Nero turned to fully face the other now. Nero's stance shifting slightly to the right as he looked the raven-haired male over more critically now. "What's going on in that twisted brain of yours?" Nero asked softly enough it wasn't a direct question but rather thinking out loud with no intent to hide it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:51 pm
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

With Nero's supplied answer, he chuckled. "Looks like the news about my escapades also reached my ears and I won't mind that. And you being a detective of sorts? Good luck with that." He just couldn't wait to see how long the other would keep up with the cases, even with new stuff to keep popping out as more obstacles. Some were on the mage's behalf, the mess he had left behind as payback for daring to test him.

At the clarification about his appearance, the mage quirked an eyebrow, slightly perplexed, humming in wonder. God, such people would possess a slightly below average level of self-confidence, but he couldn't force to change what they would truly believe if they were so stubborn. When Nero asked for his full name, his reply was short. "My name's Nicolas Crosse. Just keep that name ingrained in your head next time." For the reply about his intentions, he smirked, extended his hand slightly. "How about you become my partner, hmm? I'm sure you have some grudges that needed to be taken care of. I'll settle them for you."

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:30 pm
Nero ((sorry that bit where he got excited should have been a bit clearer. my bad.))

At the question about him being a detective of sorts Nero rolled his eyes and shook his head adjusting his stance back to his left foot. Being an intellectual person it wasn't exactly outside of the realm of possibility of course but Nero was used to being around his family who held a deep understanding of magic. An understanding which allowed people to see the aura of a person clearly. Allowing you insight into their personality and their abilites. Sometimes it was hard to remember that the new people at these parties generally weren't that experienced. Nero's eye twitched slightly as Nicolas continued on eventually asking to become his partner. "First off I study magic theory. I decipher ways to apply dark arts to support and healing magics. I detest these parties for a number of reasons but none more so than that I detest the way my parents use magic." Nero huffed and his tail twitched slightly as he ground his teeth slightly.

Nero took a breath and sighed. "I don't forget names easily. I just didn't rate for a memo like Azeric does since I don't usually care. 'Master Crosse'" Nero said with a slight growl, then the last bit actually mimicking the demon's voice perfectly. Then he cleared his throat and started again. "As for partners? I could give you a laundry list of why that's hardly a good deal for me but instead I'll ask you. What would you want from me anyway Crosse?" Nero asked his tail shifting behind him. Clearly annoyance was the overtone of Nero's demeanor tonight but he was genuinely curious what exactly it was that Nicolas wanted from him. Not that he expected Nicolas to tell him the truth of course but the chosen lie could reveal a lot as well. Hopefully he hadn't revealed too much of his hand where Crosse backed off now. Nero while highly intelligent was never much for playing mindgames.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:26 am
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

Nico listened intently to Nero's explanation about magic theory and hummed in approval when he was done. "Ah, I appreciate the fact that you do know how things work, especially with the spells tied to my expertise. But I agree with the fact that such knowledge can be exploited based on the desires of others." Indeed, the mage's desire was far from noble, but at least it was for his amusement. At the verbal taunt set up by the silver-haired, the raven-haired didn't get angry as the other may have hoped. Instead, there was a hum, followed by a laugh at moderate volume. "It'll take more than just that to push my buttons, Mr. Nero."

But that one aside, the other boy did state about the connections together with the question about what the mage really desired from the hybrid. At that, he leaned a bit closer to the boy. "I have to admit that... I do want some company to satiate my sensual desires. You are the perfect candidate for that."

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:18 am
Nero

At the response Nero crossed his arms over his chest and raised a brow. Not entirely surprised at the response but still not sure he trusted that was the real reason. Nero just stared and analyzed Nico for a long moment before letting out a little sigh and relaxing his stance again. "I don't make binding contracts easily. I know far too much about demons to do that to myself. I will however make you a deal. You introduce yourself to my parents and tell them you want to take me away for a while. Get me a polite pass out of here and I'll give you a chance. No promises beyond that." Nero said not entirely convinced he should even go that far. Then another thought hit him and he spoke again. "Oh, if you feel their auras bear down, Don't hesitate, It will cost you." Nero added and looked back out into the room.

By this time James and Samantha were chatting with Lord Simone clearly trying to talk him away from doing anything rash. The man was amused but didn't seem to be backing down. Nero growled a little seeing the sight. Then taking another breath and looking back at Nico. "Regardless of your answer I'm not easy. If I wanted to gain something with an emotionless sexual relationship I'd just carry Lord Simone's child." Nero huffed and then blushed slightly as he realized what he said. "Long story." Nero added shaking his head a bit.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:04 pm
Nicolas Crosse's Profile

-----------

As Nero went on with the explanation for the negotiation, Nico listened intently. Sure, the casual conversation with the parents was a plausible option, but with the deal possibly being set in stone, it would no longer be boring. More importantly, he was giving him permission to do whatever he wants in case it would not go well. He grinned. "That will be interesting."

At Nero's response about sensual desires, together with the phrase about carrying the child, the mage blinked in confusion. He dropped the volume so that the others wouldn't catch his question."To further clarify, you are just one of the rare male species that can be impregnated, correct? It's actually my first time hearing such stuff towards people with the same gender as me. Usually, females are the child carriers."

talrinrenge

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:38 pm
Nero

Nero blushed darker as Nico asked him about his child carrying capacity. He shook his head a bit. "Like I said it's a long story." He said backing away slightly and sighing a bit. "Just to ease your concerns.... it would require work on both of our parts. I'm not capable under ordinary circumstances." He said his voice trailing off near the end the blush never leaving his face. Clearly uncomfortable about the topic.

Nero shook his head and did his best to dispel the thoughts in his head. "I'm human, just ... I am compatible with certain magics now." He said flicking his tail back and forth. as he did his best to keep himself from getting flustered again, though from his expression that wasn't working so well. "It's embarrassing, For a few reasons." He said with a sigh.

That was about the time that Samantha caught sight of the pair and blinked. She got really excited an nearly crushed James arm as she pointed with her free hand. His eyes watering as he refrained from screaming. Once he caught sight of them he blinked in surprise and looked thoughtful. The two of them excused themselves and picked a spot to talk more privately.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces