Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Archer and the Witch - Yaoi (Kuri and Jax) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:09 pm
Souichi Takamoto

-----

Sou was still pouting, but his face lit up when Lucia narrated about pranking back when the witch was still a kid. He chuckled, feeling glad that there was one similar trait between the two of them. "Looks like we're indeed in the same boat. Another cool similarity." He then gave the idol a casual glance, tempted to make a funny face, but the statue would punch him in the face. He chose not to risk it, just to be safe. The sound of the huge bowl placed on the table distracted him from the glance and the ginger-haired boy was feeling ecstatic upon looking at his favorite soup, with loaves of bread as an added bonus. "Wow! Thanks, mom!"

The woman was feeling pleased with looking at her son's face. "You're welcome. Now enjoy your meal." She then left to look for her husband while the two were sharing the meal.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:30 pm
Lucia Whitewood

"It would seem so" Lucia said in response to Sou smiling. The witch looked to the bowl of soup. It truly did look delicious. Everything smelled so heavenly. Just in time to, Lucia was starving and was ready to dig in. Bastion looked down to Lucia. If it had eyes, it's eyes would be stern. Lucian quickly looked up to Sou's mother. His eyes very puppy like. "T-thank you....." Lucia said shyly to the woman before she left the room.

Lucia shyly began to eat. Not knowing if he would like the meal. He couldnt see why he wouldnt'. It looked and smelled amazing. But Lucia smiled in content. It was great! Lucia perked up and looked to bastion tilting his head. Lucia nodded and looked to his bowl of soup. "I miss mama too..." Lucia said sadly then. Tightly gripping his spoon. The idol knelt down then, resting his forehead against Lucia's head. "I'm okay...don't worry..." Lucia said trying to reassure the idol.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:06 am
Souichi Takamoto

-----

The archer scooped up a portion of the soup with a ladle until his own bowl was full of the hot liquid. He then picked up two loaves of bread and put them on his plate. He prayed in thanks before picking up his first spoonful, blowing onto it gently to avoid being scalded on the tongue. He was just done sipping it when he heard Lucia saying that he missed his mom so much. His smile faded slightly even with the assurance at the idol's protective gesture and looked away. Indeed, how he felt bad for the witch, but with the current situation, he just couldn't satisfy his wish to see his family just yet.

Sorry about that... But my family can't risk seeing you in danger again. That was his thought as he ate his food in silence, pondering deep thoughts. Now he was thinking of a way to keep the witch occupied aside from the family meeting later on with Toshi and Hina. Perhaps the art showcase or even the mage's magic tricks would suffice. For now, at least.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:28 am
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia gave a gentle sigh then. Trying to clear his head. The witch looked back up. Looking out the window. He couldn't help but wonder what the town looked like. "you know....I never been outside of the forest before" Lucia said starting at least some conversation. "is it true that the streets are made of stone? And that majority of your homes are stone as well?" lucia couldn't help but ask. He was so curious. Truthfully Lucia wanted to see for himself.

Bastion tapped Lucia'a shoulder. Gaining the witches attention. Bastion pointed to the soup and bread. Signaling that Lucia needed to do more eating than talking. Lucia nodded to the idol smiling. Lucia began to slowly eat again. The idol's head was turning. As if it was studying the surroundings. The idol turned its whole body then. Facing the doorway, more importantly facing a man standing in the doorway. Souchi'a father maybe? The idol kept its stern and strong posture. It's arms still crossed.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm
Souichi Takamoto

-----

The archer was still in deep thought, eating his food in silence. The witch's voice piped up to interrupt his thoughts and he gave the witch a curious look. Either stone or cement, as long as the path is almost straight. And my house is like any other middle-class adobe but the designing is akin to an Edo-style inn, like ancient times in Japan. I'll you have a look when your ankle is healed." But then he glanced at Bastion who was still watching over the man and smiled. "I'll let your guardian come along if you like.

As the idol informed the master to finish the food, his golden orbs followed the direction of the statue. He noticed the raven locks and his eyes dilated. Oh crap, Toshi's here! That was when he had to speed up a bit in eat, but still ensuring that he won't choke from the overload of food in his mouth.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:30 pm
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia nodded to Sou smiling. Bastion would go wherever Lucia would, even if the witch didn't want him to. Lucia tried to go back to eating. But his stress from the night before was slowly coming back to him. Slowly making him lose his appetite. Lucia was now taking small baby bites from his loaf of bread. His soup only half finished. The witch was feeling bad. He really wanted to finish the delicious meal, yet his emotions wouldn't let him

Lucia blinked looking up then. Noticing Sou was speeding up in his eating. Tilting his head in confusion. Next came Bastion's massive arm snaking around his waist. Lucia looked down to the arm around him and looked to his idol. "What?" Lucia asked his idol who was clearly uncomfortable. Lucia managed to look over, seeing a new face. Some dark haired man this time. Lucia gulped a bit. "S-sorry...he get's nervous easily" Lucia tried to explain to the stranger and also Sou. Lucia looked back to Sou. Lucia's flashing the red haired boy a sorry glance. Bastion knelt down, tightening his hold around Lucia's waist. Lucia rested his free hand on the idols head. Smoothing the idols hair gently to try and calm it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:44 pm
Souichi Takamoto
Toshirou Kanzaki

-----

Sou was almost done with the food when the raven-haired male, Toushirou Kanzaki, decided to drop by through the doorway. Indeed, it was so sudden and the archer thought that the cousin would show up a bit later than usual. But he couldn't help it; perhaps Toshi's beloved ghoul must be off to his practice as an actor hence the free time for the raven-haired to check on his cousin. Toshi's socked feet landed softly on the tatami mat but he felt a whoosh of air from the idol's protective instinct in action. The witch was the one who clarified, stating that the idol was nervous. The warrior sighed as he approached closer to the two. The archer was just finished with the soup when he looked up at the cousin with the nervous expression. "Hey, cuz. I'm just about to be done with food." At least he swallowed before speaking.

"Sorry to make that statue feel startled like that," Toshi smiled as he faced both the witch and the statue. "But you didn't tell me that there will be guests." His eyebrow rose in wonder, hoping that either of the two would explain the story.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia was silent as Sou and the newcomer interacted. The witch turned to his idol and kept smoothing over it's hair. Keeping the idol from going into an aggressive fit. Bastion finally started to relax, between the coddling from Lucia and the apology from Toshi. The idols grip around Lucia's waist loosened up finally. Lucia smiled happily to the idol. The witch looked to Toshi and blinked a bit. What should he say? Nothing? Something? Well it had to be something. He just couldn't be rude.

"Souchi...helped me in the forest last night..." Lucia said a bit taken back. Not sure how to explain that Sou actually saved his life. The witch noticed Toshi's eyes were studying his many bandages and wrapped ankle. Lucia looked to Sou for comfort and guidance. For some reason, Lucia felt so safe with the young fallen angel.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:44 am
Souichi Takamoto
Toshirou Kanzaki

-----

The archer sighed in relief; the last thing he wanted was a confrontation between Bastion and his cousin. He chewed on the last remaining bits of bread while Lucia explained the situation to Toshi in a concise manner. With that, the fallen angel artist gazed at the ginger-haired teen intently. "But how about the herb, Souichi? Did you get it?"

The ginger-haired groaned in annoyance. "The herb can wait since the harvest season is until next month. I can't just leave the poor witch alone. Do you want him to be killed by the witch-hunters, Toshi?"

The warrior smacked his hand against his own forehead. "Hina does expect the herb to be fetched by you today. The potions in the apothecary are going to be out of stock." But he couldn't blame Sou since the circumstances in the town were dire. He faced the witch curiously. "Is it true that you are pursued by the witch-hunters?"

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:33 pm
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia sat between the two silently. Lucia quickly felt the tension rising in the kitchen. He didn't mean to cause, if he even did. The witch looked to Sou and then to his cousin. Then came the big question. Lucia looked to Toshi as he asked him about the witch hunters. Bastion tightened his hold around Lucia, practically cradling the witch. "It's okay...." Lucia said to the idol. The idol could feel Sou's annoyance and didn't like it. Lucia looked back to the black haired man. "Yes...my village was raided last night..." Lucia started as he looked back to Souichi.

Lucia had to look to Souichi. The red haired boy gave him comfort and strength just by being there. "I escaped...barely...." Lucia added on as he slowly looked back to Toshi. "Souichi saved me just in time...and brought me here...." Lucia finished as he kept his gentle eyes on Toshi.-

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:57 pm
Souichi Takamoto
Toshirou Kanzaki

-----

The warrior sighed after the witch explained the story. "I heard about that situation as well, and it wasn't pretty. Unfortunately, I'm busy with work but I may consider helping along if I can." If Souichi wanted to save the poor guy, the raven-haired would be willing to give a helping hand. The current problem, though, was whether Hina would accept the apology with grace or not. The gray mage's temper would flare up at times especially when things wouldn't go well in his favor. Souchi was finally done with his food and glanced to see if Lucia was in progress of recovery through food.

"Ok, fine. I'll make it up to Hina by doubling the supply of the herbs to be fetched up for him. He deserves a compensation." But he certainly didn't want the witch to feel alone. At least Toshi was there to entertain him when necessary once the meeting's over.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:00 am
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia nodded a small thanks to Toshi. For some reason he felt intimidated by him. Or was he just still stressed out? The witch blinked and turned to Souichi. "Herb? I know every inch of the forest..." Lucia started as he gave Souichi a small. "Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for?" Lucia asked really wanting to help. Bastion looked to Souichi and nodded it's head to him. "It's the least I could do since you saved me...." Lucia smiled with a small blush to the red haired boy.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:38 pm
Souichi Takamoto
Toshirou Kanzaki

-----

Toshi smiled at the newfound knowledge from Lucia, more so with the idol agreeing. However, he saw the witch blinking towards Sou and he had the temptation to tease his cousin with the possibility that the witch may have a crush on him. For now, though, he had to quash that thought aside since they just first met. "Thanks for letting us know. Just give Souichi the map to the spots where the herb is usually grown. That can be helpful."

Souchi waved his head sheepishly. "A-ah, it's fine. No need to do too much. You can just follow what my cuz says and I'll go as soon as the meeting is over." Indeed, Lucia still had to stay under the watchful eye of his family. The idol would certainly help as added security should something else go up while the archer was away with the task to be done.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:38 pm
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia tilted his head a bit to Sou. "How...long will you be gone?" Lucia asked bluntly. Maybe Toshi being the heir of their clan is what intimidated the poor witch. Bastion nudged Lucia and caressed his Lucia. Lucia looked to Bastion and sighed, nodding a bit. "Okay..." He said to the idol. Lucia looked back to the cousins and nodded. "What would you like to know of the forest?" Lucia asked simply. "Specifically what herb do you seek?" Lucia asked. The young witch held out his hands in front of him. The grimoire from the night before finally made it's appearance. This time with a less hostile glow. But a more elegant and enchanting glow. Lucia opened the book, smiling as he waited for them to ask him a few questions.
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:03 pm
Souichi Takamoto
Toshirou Kanzaki

-----

Toshi was the one replying to the questions. "Every expanse of the forest, actually. And it's a flower that was a key ingredient in making potions to cure insomnia. Our cousin needed that in huge quantities." He then glanced at the glowing grimoire but decided not to question its abilities. Hina wasn't the one using the books as his weapon, and instead wielded the staff to do his biddings. "Feel free to include the spots wherein the hunters would be on the lookout for the likes of you. If they are persistent in chasing you, I may have to stop them by any means necessary." The warrior wasn't into using force, but some people would be stubborn so he may as well do it the hard way.

As for the time the archer would be spending for the search, he sighed. "If I'm lucky, I may arrive tonight, or even the next day." He took heed of his cousin's words, having to keep watch in case the townspeople were planning to venture even further to the house as a last resort. Not to mention the spirits would be chasing after him at nighttime.

LordJaxTheSadistic

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces