Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Archer and the Witch - Yaoi (Kuri and Jax) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:17 am
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia simply blinked to Toshi. "It may not seem it, but the forest is much bigger than anyone thinks. You often need a familiar to guide you through it and to it's most hidden regions" Lucia said to Toshi. "My village is often hidden by the magick of the forest. It took my people by surprise when the townspeople found us and raided" Lucia said looking back to his book. Turning through his glowing pages. Curing insomnia...curing insomnia. Lucia stopped turning the pages and nodded. "You want a moon lily" Lucia said turning the book and showing them what it looked like. "They're normally hidden. You have to wait till night time as well as you need a familiar to find it" Lucia said nodding.

Lucia sadly looked to Sou as he explained how long he would be gone. Well that's no good. Lucia looked to Bastion. Bastion nodded it's head. "Okay" Lucia said to the idol. Lucia reached up and plucked a strand of his blond hair from his hair. Tossing the strand of glowing hair into the air it vanished. From a small tuft of smoke and sparkles came Niko. The fox familiar from the night before. "Niko!" Lucia giggled hugging the fox spirit. The fox spirit yipped happily. "Niko, you have to help Souichi find a moon lily, okay?" Lucia said smiling. Niko yipped and leaped out of Lucia's arms and right onto Sou's lap.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:02 am
Souichi Takamoto
Toshirou Kanzaki

-----

Toshi's eyes widened in wonder at the name. "Ah, that's it. Sou will definitely find some for Hina." However, the warrior was a bit disappointed upon hearing that it would require a nocturnal search with a familiar just to grab the moon lily. Not to mention that it should be plucked with care. "Very well. Fortunately, Sou's eyesight can trace them quite well. I know you can do it." He smiled confidently at his cousin, trusting in his own abilities.

The archer felt Niko's presence emerging as the witch summoned the fox. He allowed the fox to settle onto his lap, smiling as he gave the creature a gentle pat on the head. "I'm trusting you, okay? Don't let me down." His admonishment was mild as he poked the fox on the nose, being playful towards the animal.

(Will sleep after this. Replies will be late since I'll be off going somewhere).

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:18 am
LordJaxTheSadistic
Lucia Whitewood

Lucia sat back in his chair and nodded to them both. "Just....becareful" Lucia warned the two. "Even my villages most experienced guards struggled keeping the spirits of night at bay" Lucia said looking over to Niko. "Niko is gifted in warding and healing magicks. So I guess I shouldn't worry to much" Lucia said looking back up to Sou. "May I go rest a bit more?" The young witch asked. Not wanting to be rude and just leave them in the kitchen. Bastion the idol stood up holding out it's arm for Lucia to grab hold off.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

(So sorry! Work has finally chilled out)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:20 pm
The warrior nodded. "You can count on Sou for that one. He's not called an experienced archer for nothing." But the archer blushed in response to the praise, though he also laughed at that one. The raven-haired smiled at the description of the fox's abilities and he gave Niko a gentle pat on the head. "Good luck in being his partner for the time being."

Souichi then stood up and reached out his arm, inviting the fox to jump onto his shoulder. "You may rest more, Lucia. We shall get going." And it wasn't long before the two left the room, ready to tackle on the challenge.
LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:32 pm
Lucia Whitewood

Niko was more than excited to start the search. The fox familiar gave small yips as it hopped of Sou's lap and bolted out the home. Keeping Sou in a trail of dust behind it. Lucia bowed his head respectfully, Bastion following suit. The idol assisted Lucia in walking back to the the bedroom. "All I have to do is wait till nightfall" Lucia said to Bastion. The two sat on the floor. Lucia huffed to the idol. "....what makes you think that?" Lucia asked blushing to the idol. The idol simply shook it's head. "Of course I would be concerned...he saved my life..." Lucia said blushing as he huffed to the idol.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:31 pm
Toshi just chuckled at the conversation. "I should go attend the meeting now. You two better take care." And with that, the warrior left the two for themselves, knowing that she should go and attend the meeting. As for Sou, he was flying high towards the clear blue sky, though he looked around for any sign of activity down below at the forest. Since the plant would only appear by nightfall, he still had time to check out the village not far from the forest. However, he had to keep his guard up, so he just landed in the forest, letting his wings disappear in a puff of smoke, before resting his tree against the bark of one of the trees.

"I should make myself invisible before checking things out in the village." That was his self-suggestion. After all, he knew that the people would still be searching for the witch and would just wait for him to show up so that it would time for them to kill him. Of course, Sou wouldn't let that happen.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:29 pm
Lucia Whitewood

Niko the fox familiar poked it's head out from Sou's shirt. Niko had taken comfort into it while they flew over top the vast forest. The once beautiful and full witch village laid waste. A few homes and other structures still emitting a black smoke from their previous flames. Niko gave a small yip. Leaping out of Sou's shirt and trotting over to the village. Bodies were skewered to walls, sprawled against the ground. A few dangling from a noose. Niko gave a heart torn bark as he sat by what looked like a couple. A handsome man and a gorgeous woman. Both blond with beautiful green eyes. Niko sadly nuzzling their bodies giving another heart torn bark. The fox familiar looked up seeing Sou slowly and cautiously enter the village.

"Do you think, my parents are okay, Bastion?" Lucia asked, sitting next to the massive idol. The idol gave shrug of it's shoulders. Sitting comfortably next to Lucia on the bedroom floor. Lucia sighed heavily resting his head on the idol's shoulders. "I know you'll protect me...but...I hope Souichi returns safely" Lucia said looking out the window. It was still day time. There were several hours of the day. It felt as if it was taking forever for nightfall to get here. Bastion lifted it's massive hand and patted Lucia's head. The idol actually giving a sad exhale of breath.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:41 am
Sou let out a gasp when the fox jumped out of his top. "H-hey!" Knowing that it was too late to second guess, he rushed towards the fox, hoping to catch up to the creature, but stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of the disaster in front of him. His golden orbs scanned around, taking in the scenery of destruction. Both him and Toshi had been the victims of war back in their homeland, but what occured at the village was a different story altogether. His hands clenched into fists, now feeling pissed.

Those imbeciles...

He was then called by Niko's yip, and immediately, the archer jogged towards the couple. He could only hope that the two were okay when he would approach them both. Based on the features, they were related to Lucia because of the physical features, but he couldn't be too certain unless he would question them.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:45 am
Lucia Whitewood

Niko was being cradled by the man. The man was wounded and seemingly close to death. "Oh Niko...you always know how to make friends" The man said with a weak laugh. The gorgeous woman was already dead but still draped in his arm. The man looked over to Sou. "So the angles have finally come to deliver our people, darling" The man said looking down to his deceased wife. "Oh how I miss my children.." The man said coughing with a cringe. The man looked back to Sou. His green eyes filled with sorrow. "Tell me, fallen angel. Was there a boy in the forest? Is he safe?" The man asked Sou as his eyes started to tear up. Niko gave a small whine nuzzling the man's chest. "His name is Lucia...he's quit the cry baby sometimes" The man laughed with a bloody cough. "Oh but he is strong, pure and smart. I pray the elders guide him" The man said resting his head against the deceased womans. Niko gave another sad bark. This time nudging the man. But the man had had already passed.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:36 am
Much to the chagrin of the archer, the woman was already dead and the man would soon be following her to the other side. The archer nodded in response to the man's question about Lucia. Sou was about to ask more about what happened in the village, but the man took his last breath. The ginger-haired bit his bottom lip lightly, looking away because he knew the witch wanted to see his parents so badly. Gently, he picked up the fox. "They have gone to the afterlife, Niko, so they'll soon watch over him. That will be enough." But as soon as he was about to venture deeper, he could hear voices and he had to quickly hide, using the alleyway as the concealment spot. He could tell that the voices were angry, frustrated because the main target was nowhere to be found. There would be hell to pay soon enough when karma would strike at them.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:15 am
Lucia Whitewood

The voices crept closer and closer. Shouting and speaking in much frustration. "What do you mean you couldn't find him??" A very tall and burly man said shouting. The crowd of people heavily armed. "First he runs off into the forest. Half you idiots are killed off by the witches and their abominations of the night" the man snipped punching a guy across the face. "Now you're telling me you can't find the sole survivor of this wretched village" the man growled. Only to spit on one of the dead bodies. The man walked over to the dead couples bodies. "He's the son of these two. The village leaders. Find him. Kill him" the man yelled shooing the small platoon off. The man growled under his breath walking deeper into the city.

Niko gave low growls as the crowd finally walked off. Wanting to give them a good bite to the leg or something. The fox familiar gave a small yip to Sou. Leaping out of Sou's arms again, the fox trotted down the alleyway. Making way towards a much denser part of the forest. Niko gave another yip to the fallen angel. Signaling him that this was the way for their objective.

(Reply from my phone is hard lol)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:19 pm
Indeed, his suspicions were correct; they still wanted Lucia to be dead, for the parents' demise wouldn't satisfy the killers just yet. As soon as the crowd left, Sou heard the angry growl from the fox and he would agree with the fox; knowing that they should pay soon. He gasped when the fox left his shirt and he immediately dashed towards the creature, straight towards the forest. "H-hey, wait up." While he appreciated Niko's intuition, he wished that the fox would calm down for a bit.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:15 pm
"]Lucia Whitewood

Niko raced into the much deeper and dense part of the forest. Stopping every now and then just so Sou could keep up. Niko gave a small howl as an odd dog started to fill the empty spaces of the forest. The ground completely covered by a milky haze. Niko trotted back over to Sou. Leaping up onto his shoulder. The fox familiar gave another yip. The tip of its tail emitting a beautiful light. Allowing clear vision for them to continue through the now fog covered forest. Niko's eyes gave a faint glow. "This fog is a natural defense of the forest. Continue forward and in 4 meters take a left" A small adorable voice echoed to Sou. "You'll see a small pond, there we wait till night fall" the small voice echoed again. The voice clearly being Nikos.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:23 pm
It was a relief when the fox stopped every now and then to catch up with the creature. But then again, with the fog being the natural concealment strategy in the forest, the fox's light near his shoulder was the aid he would rely on for the present moment. He followed the directions, keeping the words in his head, until he could finally see the pond. Though the size was dwarfish, at least the water shimmered with the light from up above. "It's beautiful..." He commented as he sat down on the grass. Waiting till nightfall would be difficult but at least he still had some provisions ready.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:00 pm
Lucia Whitewood

Niko calmly sat on Sou's shoulder as he walked. Giving himself the occasional lick to his fur. Once to the pond, Niko hopped off the fallen angels fur and stood in front of the ponds waters. The fox familiar trotted around. Digging around in certain spots just for the hell of it. The fox familiar trotted back over to Sou. Sitting next to him. ".....how can I tell my master the fate of his parents?" Nino said to Sou. The fox gave a sad whine as it stared into the sparkling water of the pond. "They were such nice people...." Niko sighed which lead to his back leg stretching out. Scratching his ears with it. "He has nothing left....ooohh Lucia" Niko sadly sighed as the fox curled its fluffy tail around itself.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces