Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:30 am
Skylar blinked when he heard the crash and turned to see what was going on. He shook his head when he saw what the problem was. What was it with guys who couldn't find their own dates and had to go after others? It was disrespectful was why it was. He also watched as Haruki tried to get them to stop and once again the bouncer had to step in to break it up.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:04 am
With the situation being averted almost smoothly, Haruki sighed in relief. But the flirtatious man, not please with being unable to acquire the target girl, shoved the chair down to the floor as a parting shot before walking away. The bartender was now starting to get pissed. "He should be banned for life. Don't let him in next time." The bouncer simply nodded before moving away a bit, allowing the bespectacled guy to face Skylar with another sigh, trying to calm down. "Sorry about that chaos. Just another day at work here in the establishment." Besides, he was used to that kind of scenario, anyway.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:19 am
Skylar had to admit that Haruki was kinda hot when he was angry. He blinked before pushing the thought aside. Maybe these drinks were finally gettig to him. "It's totally fine. I know the type. The kind that Don't take no for an answer." he replied with a shake of his head. He had had his fair share of them not that hey had a chance to begin with.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:36 am
Haruki chose to say nothing since he knew that incubus demons would always be the target with that aura emerging, no matter what type of people. There was a good samaritan who picked up the fallen seat, returning it to the right spot, before sitting down on it, asking Haruki for a cosmopolitan. At that, he smiled and thanked the customer before mixing in the drink. Though there were lots of troublemakers around, there were still civilized people. The green-haired guy hoped that it would stay that way for a long time, if not forever.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:10 am
Skylar watched the man from the corner of his eye but then realized that he wasn't going do anything, he relaxed a bit. "Hey, Haruki. After you are done with this gentleman's drink, do you think I could have one more glass if his?" he asked when he had finished off his second drink. It was really good, but he had to be careful not to drink too much. That would be disastrous. Not to mention embarrassing beyond belief.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:21 am
The bartender's reply to the request was a casual look, though he was smiling as he nodded at him. Once the cosmopolitan was served to the patron, he fixed another glass of the Cuba Libre. Though the drink was truly good, those who couldn't handle the alcohol would have to stay away from that beverage. When the drink was served for the incubus, he was now asking a question. "Is this enough for now? You may still have your shift tomorrow morning." The last thing that he wanted from Skylar was to suffer from a massive hangover the morning after.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:57 am
Skylar looked at him as he accepted the glass. "Yeah. I think that this will be the last for me." be replied with a smile. This drink was rather strong so three would be his limit. "Nah. I have the day off tomorrow, so I am good." he added with a smile at the bartender. That meant he could sleep in tomorrow which was awesome. Unless he got called in which he hoped not. He loved his patients, but even he needed some days off from time to time.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:39 pm
Haruki nodded in response. "Well, that's good." Though he may be a party lover, responsible partying was his motto. He didn't go too far as to jump into someone while being under the influence, and at least he had someone to drive him home in case he would become too intoxicated, usually one of his co-workers. He could only hope that Skylar would have enough of the fill for the night before having to leave home once the party's over. His eyes then took a casual glance at the folks still swaying in tune to the music. If anyone would like to have a quickie, they would better do that when they went back home, just not in the restroom. That was off-limits for the establishment.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:55 pm
Skylar just smiled. "Thanks for your concern." he replied as he started on his third and final drink, while subconsciously swaying to the music. Haruki was such a sweet person and he was quite happy to have met him. He wondered what it would be like to have him as a boyfriend? He snorted at the thought as he laid his head on his at while staring into his drink. It was probably never going to happen though it was a nice thought. These thought continued until the party winded down.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:21 pm
His glance at the crowd was brief before he turned his attention to Skylar who was also dancing. Because of the incubus' build, the attractive male looked different from the usual species. The way the hips gyrated to the music was sensual, enough to induce a slight blush from the bartender. However, he had to shake his head to calm himself down. After all, they had just met a few hours ago and there was still more to discover about the pediatrician before considering the possible next step between the two. Only time would tell on what would occur afterwards.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:59 pm
After a bit, Skylar stopped dancing. He had been aware of the stares he was getting but he ignored it. "Hey, Haruki. I think I am gonna head on home." he said after knocking back the rest of his drink before setting the glass down on the counter. "Thanks for the drinks. They were great." he added as he placed money for the drinks and starting to stand up.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:38 pm
That sentence rang a warning sign in his head. He picked up the glasses that were now empty after the drinks were finished. "Wait, are you sure about this?" Night time would mean that there would be more troublemakers outside and the last thing that he wanted was to see the poor incubus raped by someone who was just too attracted to his aura. "You know that this time, danger would be fast approaching even more because criminals would be out to play. I may have to walk you home again if I have to."

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:46 pm
Skylar blinked before smiling. "I will be fine, Haruki. I am a big boy and can handle myself." he replied as he placed his jacket back on. He looked around to make sure no one was watching and placed a hand to the bartender's cheek. "Thanks for caring. That's sweet of you. And if it makes you feel better, I will take a cab instead of walking, out?" he added, pulling his hand back after a moment.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:07 pm
The blush deepened a bit at the contact, but he had no choice but to trust him on that one. Besides, Haruki still had an hour left before his shift would be over for the night. "Very well. Just have a safe trip." He now had the temptation to kiss the demon, but that would be too sudden, so he just stood still, smiling. "See you late-" But before the bartender would finish, one male charged in, ignoring the protest of the crowd, and grabbed the incubus by the waist, because the stranger had witnessed the scene in a split second. Dismayed by the sudden movement, he yelled out, leaving the bar. "Hey! Leave him alone!"

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:18 pm
Haruki should not have worried for as soon as he was grabbed, he elbowed the stranger in the stomach, forcing him to let go. He did not enjoy being man-handled. "Don't you ever grab me like that again you creep." he snarled, his normally blue eyes flashing gold, the sign of his incubus coming through, angrily. Thankfully no one really noticed that little slip. The man tried to grab him again but he stepped back until his back hit Haruki's chest in surprise.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces