Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:46 pm
"With the money I make I could have bought a house...but I wanted something smaller and closer to the hospital. It's not as big as you think but it's mine." Skylar replied with a smile in Haruki's direction. "I am sure that your place is lovely. I live on the first floor, so we don't have far to go." he added before heading through the class doors of the building.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:07 pm
Haruki kept his gaze settled on the place as Skylar insinuated about wanting a place to settle down that was near his workplace. "Can't blame you if you want such close proximity. Even my apartment was not far from the nightclub. Though if I want to go to the mall for groceries and stuff, I have to call a cab. Thankfully, it's just a kilometer away from my house, though traffic can be a pain in the tushy sometimes." When the attractive mentioned that his place was located on the first floor, his mouth formed a small o as they ventured closer to the front doors. "Convenient, then. My place was not that lavish though. Think of it as modern but still retaining a bit of the party spirit."

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:10 pm
Skylar smiled as he waved to the manager as they walked through the doors. "Yeah. It really is convenient for me. I do have a car but I don't use it unless I really have to." he replied as he stopped at a door that said 1B. "Yeah. I can understand that. Well, this is it." he added, featuring to the door in front of them. He was disappointed that he had gotten here so soon, but he knew he would see Haruki again.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:33 pm
At the mention of Skylar having a car, he gave the acquaintance an envious look as they finally reached near the door. "Wow, that's good. I guess the model's modern." The bartender then reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, fishing out a business card inside and handing it over to him. "Here's my contact info. Feel free to give me a call. See you later." And with that, he waved him goodbye before departing away from the apartment complex. He did have to go back to his own space to finally relax and take a rest. Indeed, the job there was hectic as hell.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:49 pm
Skylar shrugged. "No. Not really. I usually use for house calls as most of my patients live in the suburbs and such." he replied as he took the card from Haruki. "I will definitely do that. Bye." he added with a small smile as he watched the other leave until he was out of sight. With a sigh, he headed inside his apartment to just relax until it was time for bed. He didn't have to work tomorrow, so he could afford to sleep in late which was something he didn't get the chance to do often. He typed Haruki's number into his cell before deciding to just lay in bed and think about the bespectacled male until he drifted off to sleep.
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:35 pm
The next morning, Haruki was now preparing his usual cup of coffee, mixed with cream and sugar. His hair was still damp from the bath twenty minutes earlier and he was wearing nothing else but a clean blue t-shirt and a pair of beige shorts. Thankfully, today was his day off so he could relax and go out later on after breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, he was munching on favorite pancake sandwich with ham and a sunny-side up egg as the filling. As he enjoyed the meal, he contemplated on what to buy in the supermarket inside the mall. He had checked the pantry earlier on, but there may be something more that he may need.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:44 am
Skylar was still sound asleep, buried underneath his comforter not even attempting to move unless he had to. And wouldn't you know it, his cell started to ring. Damn. He had first decided to ignore it but it kept persisting until he finally picked the blasted thing up. "What?" he all but snarled into the phone once he saw the number. It was a doctor that he worked with and one of many who would not leave him alone, always asking for dates. His name was Max and he had called to ask him out. Again. "The answer was no when you asked me the first 100 times. And it's still no today. So unless it's an emergency do NOT call me again." he replied before hanging up and trying to go back to sleep. The keyword being try. With a sigh he got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:31 am
After the breakfast, he washed the dishes, tidying up the plates, utensils, cups and pans and wiping both the counter and table clean before leaving the kitchen. He departed back to his bedroom to pick up some of his things, including his wallet and credit card, before stuffing them into his bag. He then fetched a notebook and pen on his desk and turned to a vacant page, jotting down the items that he would certainly need to restock his pantry aside from his toiletries and cleaning supplies. He definitely needed to pay the bills for both electricity and water since the due date was a few days now. Once he was done, he put the phone down, tore the page and folded the paper before slotting into his bag as well. The last item was the notice for both the bills for verification purposes so that he would just go to the nearest payment center to have them settled. Knowing that he as everything he needed, he zipped the bag closed.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:47 am
After a nice, hot shower, Skylar made himself some coffee before settling down to watch some television for a bit. He noticed that the card Haruki had given him last night was left on his table and he wondered if he should call him or wait until later. He shook his head before leaning back in his chair as he watched the news. After a while, he decided that he was going out for a bit and just enjoy the day. Since it was going to be cold out, he decided that a sweater, jeans, jacket and scarf will do for today. And so when he was done, he grabbed his keys, cell, messenger bag and wallet before heading out the door, locking it behind him before exiting the building and out into the streets. He made a mental note to make sure to stop by the mall to get his adoptive mother a birthday present as it was coming up soon and he wanted to get her something special.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:30 pm
After picking up the bag, he exited the bedroom before departing to the living room, putting on his boots and jacket. He then picked up his apartment keys and exited his apartment through the front door, making sure that it is locked before walking through the streets. He headed towards one of the stops, calling for a cab to take him to the mall. It took him five minutes before he finally got one and he hopped into the vehicle. As the bartender looked around, including the scenery in front of him, the traffic was gradually growing heavy, much to his disdain. He huffed, leaning his cheek on his hand while propping his elbow on the passenger seat, exasperated and unamused.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:42 am
Skylar continued on his way to the mall, feeling quite sorry those who were stuck in traffic. It was annoying really. With a shake of his head, he continued on his way, skillfully weaving his way through the crowd. This time of day was always hectic as people were going to work, school or wherever it is they go. He gave a sigh of relief when he spotted the mall and quickly made his way over

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:09 am
Finally, after five minutes of the annoying traffic, the cab finally moved and Haruki breathed a sigh of relief. However, it took him five more minutes until he finally arrived at the unloading area to the mall. After paying for the ride, he left the vehicle and approached the entrance, having to excuse himself to prevent bumping into some people. Once he was near the glass doors, he fell in line since security had to check the bags. It would take a minute since there was a short line and he was currently the last to form it. He checked his watch; it was now 10:30 a.m., just 1 and a half hour before lunch.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:35 am
Skylar slowly but steadily made his way through the mall, stopping every now and then to look at whatever caught his interest. He made sure to find something nice his mother would love and settle on a silver necklace with a heart shaped pendant. Oh, she would love this and couldn't wait to give it to her in person. He thanked the worker before heading in out if the store and towards the market as he needed some things for dinner. Once again he had to ignore the stares and lustful looks as he made his way to the market.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:16 pm
Haruki was finally inside the establishment after two minutes. The first thing he went to was the payment center located near the supermarket to pay for the utility bills. The process was not that quick, though, since there were a few more customers who arrived there earlier and he had to wait patiently, again. It was a good thing that he went there early or the area would be packed. It took him three minutes to get the bills settled before accepting the receipts and exiting the space. Now he could focus on tackling the grocery list. However, as he was about to pick up one of the carts, he noticed the familiar face of the client whom he had met last night. The bartender's tone was laced with surprise as he voiced out his name. "Skylar?"

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:30 pm
Skylar was in the middle of getting a basket before hearing his name being called. He turned around in surprise before seeing Haruki. "Haruki? Hi." he said as he walked up to the older male, basket in hand. "Doing some shopping?" he asked with a smile while ignoring an older woman's shameless staring at him. He never thought that he would.meet the cute bartender again. And so soon but he wasn't going to complain about it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces