Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:02 pm
Haruki's mom just giggled. "Oh, he's such a cutie pie..." Haruki cleared his throat once more, though a bit louder this time. The bespectacled man cleared his throat, blushing. "Anyway, these two are my parents, Takumu and Rika. They're the ones raising me well." And that was when the older man became speechless. However, he didn't want to reveal that he was actually adopted because of his troubled past before they picked him up in that cardboard box. That would be shocking, indeed.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:17 pm
Skylar blushed at the comment, wondering if the embarrassment would ever end. His mother agreeing with Haruki's mother was not helping matters. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Angelique. I'm Skylar's mom but you already knew that." She she replied with a smile at the two in front of her. Skylar bowed his head in respect before looking to Haruki, gently nudging.him. They really should tell them about his demon side and he conveyed this through his eyes.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:17 pm
The gaze told Haruki that it was time for the bartender to speak out the truth, and he sighed before facing his parents. "Mom, Dad, I know it may be shocking, but my boyfriend is an actual demon, an incubus to be exact." Rika's mouth formed an O in surprise while Takumu remained speechless. "You mean like the ones that attack humans and feed on their souls after they get satiated...right?" The man's response was a nod. "But he didn't enjoy that side of him that much. Many people wanted to get their hands on him before we started dating and..." He blushed as he spoke the next line. "I was the only human to claim his virginity. We are mated now." Indeed, it had gotten a bit more awkward now.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:56 am
Skylar had to keep himself from flinching at Haruki's mother's response. That was true but Skylar was nothing like that. Thank the gods for small mercies. He couldn't help the blush that creeps up his face when Haruki explained that he had taken his virginity ans that they were now mated. Angelique seemed to be the only one who wasn't surprised by this statement. On an instinctive level, she knew that her innocent boy was no longer innocent. "Don"t worry. I would never take Haruki's soul or use him like that. I care for him too much." Skylar said with conviction, breaking the awkward tension.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:10 am
Rika giggled. "My husband's speechless at that aspect of yours, dear lad, but he has no hard feelings. Let's just say that it'll take a while for him to get used to it." However, it was then that the man remembered something crucial. "Actually, even Haruki has a secret that must be deserved to be revealed." That's when the bartender became tense. "Dad, please, why now? He'll be-" But the father stood up and picked up something from the drawer, a stack of papers inside. "He's actually not our biological son." And he plopped the papers to the table so that the others would read it. Great, now the secret was finally out and the incubus would not be pleased with that.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:32 am
Skylar blinked at that statement. He saw Haruki tense up and wondered what was so upsetting that the other didn't want him to know about? He got his answer a few seconds later as he picked up a paper and stared reading. Haruki was adopted? Well, that was a surprise but not upsetting. "Is this why you were so nervous to tell me about your past, Haruki?" he asked, turning to look at his boyfriend. He didn't care about Haruki's past or if he was adopted. The only thing that mattered was the present and he let Haruki known this. Angelique just watched from the side, deciding not to get involved and let the two work it out.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:14 am
The bartender sighed, knowing that there was nothing he could do to cease the inevitable. "Yep. My adoptive parents found out about who my biological parents were, but they died a long time ago. I was not pleased to know that I was a prostitute's son." He just looked away, staying silent for a moment. Indeed, he once again felt disconsolate at himself, but the others deserved to know who he really was. He hated it when the cat's finally out of the bag, especially at this crucial moment.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:37 am
Skylar just stared at him for a moment before sighing. "Haruki. I don't care about that. I'm a little surprised, yes, but it's not something that I would hate you for." replied, reaching out a hand to Haruki's face, forcing him to look at him. "You being the son of a prostitute doesn't mean anything to me. So, don't think You have to to hide anything, okay?" he added wiwith small smile at his boyfriend. Angelique smiled as she watched the scene. Her son was such a wonderful boy with a big heart. Haruki was lucky to have him.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:51 pm
The gentle coercion allowed Haruki to stare at those blue depths and he just couldn't help but to have his heart melting a bit more because there were feelings of love and trust within them. As soon as the demon smiled, he didn't hesitate to claim those luscious lips in a firm kiss, lasting for a few seconds before pulling away. "You are such a rare gem. Now I'm more excited for the ceremony." Takumu was now shocked. "Wait... ceremony? Tell us what it is that you two are implying."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:56 pm
Skylar blinked in surprise when Haruki kissed him but he returned it regardless. He blushed at the compliment before turning his attention to Takumu when he asked about the ceremony. "Well...I just recently came in contact with an aunt of mine who knew of a ceremony that would premately bond Haruki and I." He started, slipping his hand into Haruki's, intertwining thier fingers together. Angelique blinked at that statement even though Skylar had told her about it earlier. "I am fine with it." she said with a smile. If it made her son happy, thennsje wasn't going to stop them. But if Haruki ever hurt her baby boy, there would be hell to pay.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:16 pm
Rika squealed, clapping her hands with glee and she hugged them both. "I'm so happy for the both of you!! Like a wedding!! I'm soooooooooo going to attend this special occasion!" But the father was now perplexed. "But since Skylar is a demon, it's going to be at a demonic temple, correct? I know that demons have those rituals that are satanic in nature and those who are the subjects will feel something either good or bad." Haruki winced, not pleased with his father blabbering on a bit too much on the external imagery.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:58 pm
Skylar had not been expecting Haruki's mother reaction being what it was but he was relieved that she was taking it so well. Skylar turned to the man once again. "No. There will be nothing satanic about the ceremony. It will be like a regular wedding ceremony. And the temple my aunt told me about isn't demonic at all. Actually it's a temple of the goddess Aphrodite." he replied, after a moment of thinking. He knew that he was as Incubus but really. He would never do anything satanic with the love of his life. Angelique had been startled when Takumu mentioned a satanic ritual but was relieved when her son said that it would be nothing of the sort.

(Do you want it to be satanic?)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:11 pm
Haruki pouted, still not pleased with his father's statement. "Dad, please... I understand what society thinks of demons but it's not always what people think. I blame the bad ones for such imagery and Skylar is not one of them. All we will attend is a similar wedding ceremony, not a ritual to induce curses to victims." The main purpose of the current ceremony was to tie the two together, not to declare war or to send a warning message to enemies. Indeed, Takumu must do some more research before sticking to more assumptions.

(Aphrodite's rituals are much better, IMHO.)

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:35 pm
(Kay. By the way, do you want them to have like a honeymoon?)

Skylar squeezed Haruki's hand in an attempt to calm him down. "Calm, my love. I don't think he meant any harm." he replied, deciding that Takumu didn't know any better and let it slide. "Anyway, the ceremony is next week. Is that enough time for you?" he asked, thinking about it. His aunts were taking care of the preperations and he just knew that Amelia and his mother were going to want to dress him up for it as well. Not looking forward to that, but since it was for Haruki, he would gladly wear anything. Angelique was thinking that she and Amelia were going to have to get together before next week. Oh, his son would look so lovely in white. Or maybe a light blue as it was his favorite color.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:12 pm
The bartender calmed down eventually. Takumu just nodded in response to Skylar's question.'That's fine, and while I'm a bit disappointed for my son talking back at me like that, I'll let it slide. He does have a point to look into the better picture. Haruki let go of Skylar's hand and stood up. "Excuse me, I'll just take a pee." The son then left for the bathroom. He hadn't relieved himself of the waste since the trip to the bus not long ago.

(Yep, honeymoon at another country may be nice.)

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games