Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:48 pm
The bartender took a few steps forward, approaching the male with a goofy smile. "Yep. Today's my day off so I'm making the most out of it." Verdant orbs then inspected the outfit the attractive male was wearing. "The ensemble's not that bad. Anyway, looking for something in here? We may have some stuff in common." He then fetched the grocery list from his bag to remind himself on what he should stuff the basket with.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:04 pm
Skylar smiled at the bespectacled male, laughing softly. "I can understand that." he replied, shifting slightly, blushing lightly at the comment. " Yeah. Just getting some hings for dinner. Let's see your list. Maybe we can shop together?" he added, leaning closer to Haruki to see what was on the list, causing him to brush up against he other male.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:25 pm
The bartender complied with the request of letting him see the list. "It's not that long, though." However, the close proximity of each other induce such close contact and he backed away, taking a few steps backward. "Ah, sorry." He should act decently to ensure that they would have a good time. Skylar would feel uncomfortable again like last time and it's clearly obviously with the stares. He had a bad feeling about this.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:44 pm
"You don't have to be sorry, Haruki." Skylar replied with a soft smile. In truth, he didn't mind if Haruki was close to him. It was other people who have no regard for his personal space that made him uncomfortable and uneasy because he knew they were trying to do. "Well, we should get shopping. There are maybe like two things I need that is on tour it, so we could do those together. If that's okay." he added, with a tilt of his head.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:06 pm
To be honest, he had to be cautious especially with the approach towards Skylar. He had to take it one step at a time. "It's just that I don't want to scare you, that's all, especially with the fiascos last night." But the conversation would continue while they were busy shopping, so he simply nodded and advanced further, allowing the other male to follow him. The first things on the list were boxes of his favorite cereal products so he approached the aisle that has those boxes. "So, how's your sleep last night?" he asked as he fetched a box of the chocolate ball cereals from the shelf.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:25 pm
Skylar blinked before smiling. "Thank you for caring. I am used to such things like last night." he replied as he reached for something not cereal. He already had enough of that at home. "Oh, darn. I need to get some seasoning. I will be right back, Haruki." he said to the said male before heading down another aisle and disappearing for a few seconds, not noticing the looks the store workers were giving him. Those kinda looks do not bode well for a person.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:38 am
Haruki was done putting the box into the cart and picked up another box. "I'm just doing my job." However, when Skylar said that he was about to look for seasoning, he was about to protest. "But wait-" It was too late as the male already left; his gut feeling was telling him that something bad would happen especially with the stares from the people who were eyeing him like a prize. All he could do was wait while taking a few steps forward. Haruki still had to close eye on him in case the interpretation would become true.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 am
Skylar hummed to himself as he looked over the shelves for the seasoning he was looking for. "Ah. Here we go." he said as he reached up to get what he needed. Once he pla ed it in the basket, he turned around only to smack into someone who had been standing behind him. He took a few steps back to find it was one of the workers a d he was eyeing him. The blue-haired beauty bristled at the look before excusing himself and walking last the male but not before he was grabbed and pushed against one of the shelves.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
]

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:42 pm
He still went on advancing slowly since he needed to keep a close eye on Skylar. The next on the list was cinnamon, nutmeg, and dried oregano and he went towards the spice section. Haruki was about to fetch a bottle when he noticed the shelf shaking and he turned his head for a look. Skylar was cornered by a male who was about to advance on him. His gut feeling of suspicion was correct after all! Right away, he strolled towards the two , stopping the worker from touching the male. "Excuse me, sir, but I have to fetch this guy." His grip was gentle but firm as he dragged Skylar away from the man, letting go to stare at him intently. "Just stay close to me, okay? I don't want anyone else to jump on you like that." The bartender was honestly getting pissed but he had to keep his cool.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:57 pm
(Wow. Page 4 already. Lol.)

Skylar blinked in surprise and a bit of relief when Haruki came to his rescue. Not that he couldn't take care of himself, he had just been caught off guard. He gave a nod at the other's suggestion and did as was asked. "Are you angry with me?" he asked softly as they continued their trek through the store. He would be upset if he were, though he was quite happy that Haruki saved him, not that he needed it but still.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:47 pm
Haruki finally found the spices he was looking for and put them in the cart, still attempting to calm himself down. "I honestly have no idea why those people want to get into your pants even if you haven't done a single thing and even if you did nothing wrong." He then advanced towards the pasta aisle, his walking briskly but still allowing the other to catch up. "As soon as we are done with the things to do inside the mall, we are going to have the talk, and I am not kidding." Seriously, now he was curious and with the current fiasco, he just didn't feel like Skylar was safe anymore. He would become the prey when the bartender's not near him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:11 pm
Skylar remained silent, trying to keep himself from flinching at Haruki's tone of voice. He made sure he had gotten his own things as he thought. He had no choice. He was going to have to tell Haruki what he really was. He didn't know what to expect. What if....what if he was rejected because of it? That would tear something awful. The bartender was the first, decent person he had met who didn't want anything from him and he was finding himself liking Haruki more and more. He didn't think he could take it if Haruki rejected him as a friend.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:24 pm
There was only silence as the two finished their trip in the supermarket, even when they paid up for the items near the payment lane. The bartender felt guilty for the tone, but he felt concerned for the other's safety after what happened. As they exited the mall, the lustful glances just kept on going and he gritted his teeth. He may have to tape the driver's eyes shut in case the two would be in the cab, but that would be rude and the driver would most likely to ignore them both, just focusing on the path in front. The traffic was heavy again, but Haruki didn't complain, not when the bad mood and his protective instincts were preventing him from having fun on his day off.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:14 am
Skylar had ended up in the cab with Haruki without meaning to and now he didn't know what to do. HR had to tell Haruki the truth a d what happens happen. "Haruki.. there is something that I have to tell you...something you may or may not accept..." he started, placing a hand on the other's arm to get his attention. The driver wasn't paying them any attention which was good as he didn't want him to get involved. "The reason people act the way they do around me is because I am Incubus." he stated quietly.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:39 am
The bespectacled man kept his gaze on the street through the window, hoping that it would be one way to calm himself down. The grasp on his arm caught his attention and he eyed the man beside him with curiosity. At the revelation about him being an Incubus, Haruki had to restrain himself from screaming in shock. His pupils dilated a bit at the initial surprise but collected himself partially after a few seconds. "As in... male demons who lure people into their bidding through seduction? I'm not that inclined towards supernatural stuff to be quite frank but I never thought you're one of them." Well, at least that would somehow explain the gazes of people who yearned for a grasp on his- Wait, that wouldn't be right. The green-haired man wasn't the type to do that. At least not yet until they would know more about each other and if he was totally drunk.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces