Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:07 pm
Honey Yukimura is your average 21 year old male with no luck in relationships who just happens to run a very popular mountain retreat up Kanazawa (Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan) named The Tenahi Inn. Anyway, during the winter, he always gets the strangest of clients and families which is not a surprise as it's Japan where anything and everything can happen. So what happens when a very mysterious and handsome stranger appears one day? Let's find out shall we?

Name: Honey Yukimura
Nickname: "Zen"
Race: Demi-God
Personality: calm, caring, kind, smart and dependable. He hates bullies and adores children, stuffed animals and animals.
Looks like: 5'9, petite, with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes (they change color with his mood), wears a pink turtleneck and jeans with tennis shoes
Bio: Not much is known about him except that he was born and raised in Paris, France to a restaurant owner and Aphrodite the goddess of love, hence the demi-god status. Moved to Japan and owns a very successful Inn. If you want to know more, you are going to have to earn his trust. Good luck with that.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic:
Honey
(If anyone wants to do with me, just quote me. cool )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:49 am
Hmm. I really don't expect anyone to reply to this, but hey. One can hope.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:34 pm
DragonMistress07

I would like to do this with you XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:40 pm
the amazing kitsune
DragonMistress07

I would like to do this with you XD

Really? Okay! Just post a profile and we can start.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:09 pm
Honey Yukimura bummed quietly to himself as he got everything ready for the people who will be arriving at his Inn. In all his years he never thought that he would own his own place let alone be popular with it. But he was happy about it and with that thought, he headed over to man the front desk while the other employees took up the rest of the duties.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:16 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey Yukimura bummed quietly to himself as he got everything ready for the people who will be arriving at his Inn. In all his years he never thought that he would own his own place let alone be popular with it. But he was happy about it and with that thought, he headed over to man the front desk while the other employees took up the rest of the duties.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi came up thru a shadow of a tree panting softly, "shadow travel still takes it out of me" he said leaning against a tree looking into the distance he saw a inn a grin made its way to his face " ahh a inn so this is the one dad told me about, well he said I would find someone like me here " picking up His bag he made his way to the inn after five minutes of walking he was at the entrance. "Well here I go " he muttered to himself quietly opening the door he went to the front desk seeing a slender blonde looking a bit busy he said "hi I would like a room if there is any available" a gentle smile on his face.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:25 pm
Honey had made himself.some hot chocolate as he waited. His back was turned so he didn't notice Takumi rig h away until he heard him. He turned around in surprise only to come face to face with the most handsome guy he had ever seen. He stated for a few minutes before pulling himself together. "Ah. Yes. Welcome.to the Tenshi Inn." He started, returning the smile. "Of course. Just sign into the guestbook and I will get you a key." he added pleasantly before heading to the back where thenroom keys were held.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:32 pm
wahmbulance
DragonMistress07
Honey had made himself.some hot chocolate as he waited. His back was turned so he didn't notice Takumi rig h away until he he hipard him. He turned around in surprise only to come face to face with the most handsome guy he had ever seen. He stated for a few minutes before pulling himself together. "Ah. Yes. Welcome.to the Tenshi Inn." He started, returning the smile. "Of course. Just sign into the guestbook and I will get you a key." he added pleasantly before heading to the back where thenroom keys were held.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi couldn't help the small blush that came to his face as the blond turned around ' h-hes beautiful' he thought to himself as the blond went to get the key he shook his head ' ok ok calm down the guy is beautiful no need to freak out and be weird ' he thought to himself as he wrote is name down waiting for him to come back  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:42 pm
Honey returned a few minutes later with a room key. "Here you are. Room 171 is available. Payment is due whenever you leave." He he said in a pleasant voice as he handed the other his key. "Also, we have a hot springs out back for your enjoyment as well as a cafe attached to the side. Just follow the signs and you will be fine." he added wirh with a smile. "I hope you enjoy your stay here, Takumi-san." He finished with a bow.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey returned a few minutes later with a room key. "Here you are. Room 171 is available. Payment is due whenever you leave." He he said in a pleasant voice as he handed the other his key. "Also, we have a hot springs out back for your enjoyment as well as a cafe attached to the side. Just follow the signs and you will be fine." he added wirh with a smile. "I hope you enjoy your stay here, Takumi-san." He finished with a bow.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi smiled after grabbing the key he then took honeys hand " thank you for your hospitality but if I may be so bold may I know your name beautiful angel "he said with a warm smile his red eyes twinkling with glee and hope to know the name of the beautiful man Infront of him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:56 pm
Honey blinked in surprise, not expecting the sudden gesture but couldn't help but blush prettily at the compliment. "Um...It's Honey." He replied shyly, his blush deepening when Takumi smiled warmly at him. Why was his heart racing so fast? He barely knew this man! And yet, there was something about him that he just couldn't resist.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:02 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked in surprise, not expecting the sudden gesture but couldn't help but blush prettily at the compliment. "Um...It's Honey." He replied shyly, his blush deepening when Takumi smiled warmly at him. Why was his heart racing so fast? He barely knew this man! And yet, there was something about him that he just couldn't resist.

the amazing kitsune

Takumis smile seemed to grow at hearing the mans name "your name fits with your beauty honey, I hope that while I stay at your inn that I may be able to have the opportunity to be around you. " He said with warmth and sincerity in his voice as he placed a soft kiss on honeys hand.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:20 pm
Honey felt a bolt of static shoot through him.when Takumj kisses his hand. "I-I suppose so." He replied, not knowing what to think.of this man before him. He seemed nice enough but he still.had to.keep his guard up after his last boyfriend tried to strong arm.him out of his inn. That will.never happen again.

the amazing kitsune

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces