Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:29 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey felt a bolt of static shoot through him.when Takumj kisses his hand. "I-I suppose so." He replied, not knowing what to think.of this man before him. He seemed nice enough but he still.had to.keep his guard up after his last boyfriend tried to strong arm.him out of his inn. That will.never happen again.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi froze realizing what je was doing might be freaking honey out, he jumped to his feet a small blush on his cheeks as he scratched one with a finger " um well thank you once again I hope I see you around " he said doing a quick bow moving to his room quickly his head down in embarrassment of what he just did ' danm danm you idiot way to look like a freak ' he thought to himself as he went into his room, putting down his stuff he grabbed a towel and headed out to the hotspring. Once there he took off his cloths and wrapped the towel around his waist slipping into the hot water he let out a moan as the water hit his skin, "ahhh this is what I needed " he muttered as he relaxed trying to figure out what came over him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:46 pm
Honey watched him go, a frown appearing on his face before shaking his head. His clinets.get stranger and stranger each year. And with that thought, he headed back to the desk as others started arriving. There were 10 rooms.in all, well 9 now but he knew that most of them would be filled before the night was the day was through. While doing this, his mind couldn't help but wander back to Takumj. Something about his aura was familiar somehow. He decided that he would think on it later and for.now focused on his clients.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:58 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey watched him go, a frown appearing on his face before shaking his head. His clinets.get stranger and stranger each year. And with that thought, he headed back to the desk as others started arriving. There were 10 rooms.in all, well 9 now but he knew that most of them would be filled before the night was the day was through. While doing this, his mind couldn't help but wander back to Takumj. Something about his aura was familiar somehow. He decided that he would think on it later and for.now focused on his clients.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi rose from the hotspring and went back to his room feeling refreshed changing into a pair of black shorts and a black tank top. He still went over his father's words that someone who was like him would be here he hoped he met them soon, he then decided to go back downstairs to see how meals worked walking down he went to the front desk again a small blush on his face since it was honey there walking up he asked with a smile " hi honey I was wondering how does meals work here " he rubbed the back of his head as his stomach growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:13 pm
Honey looked up from what he was doing to see Takumj coming towards him. "Ah. Well, you would go to the cafe that's attached to the side of the inn." he replied, returning the smile. "Here. This may help." he added, rummaging around the desk for something before pulling out a sheet of paper. It was a list of meal times as well as the times that the hot spring was open and when the bus schedule just in case people wanted to go to town.

Breakfast: 8:30am-10:30am

Lunch: Noon-2:00pm

Dinner: 6pm-8pm

Hot Springs:
Monday- Friday: 8am-5pm

Sat: Noon-6pm

Sunday: Closed

Bus Schedule:
Morning: 9am-10am

Afternoon: Noon-3pm

Evening: 5pm-7:30pm

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:24 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey looked up from what he was doing to see Takumj coming towards him. "Ah. Well, you would go to the cafe that's attached to the side of the inn." he replied, returning the smile. "Here. This may help." he added, rummaging around the desk for something before pulling out a sheet of paper. It was a list of meal times as well as the times that the hot spring was open and when the bus schedule just in case people wanted to go to town.

Breakfast: 8:30am-10:30am

Lunch: Noon-2:00pm

Dinner: 6pm-8pm

Hot Springs:
Monday- Friday: 8am-5pm

Sat: Noon-6pm

Sunday: Closed

Bus Schedule:
Morning: 9am-10am

Afternoon: Noon-3pm

Evening: 5pm-7:30pm

the amazing kitsune

Takumi smiled "ah thank you honey" he said with a grin as he looked at the paper he couldn't help but keep bringing his eyes back to the beautiful blond Infront of him trying to think of a conversation"so honey um have you worked here for awhile " he asked a curious twinkle in his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:49 am
Honey just smiled, nodding. "You're welcome." he replied cheerfully, politely ignoring the way how Takumi kept glancing at him. He blinked at the question before tilting his head. "For a while. And, not only do I work here, I own the place." he answered with a soft laugh.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:53 am
DragonMistress07
Honey just smiled, nodding. "You're welcome." he replied cheerfully, politely ignoring the way how Takumi kept glancing at him. He blinked at the question before tilting his head. "For a while. And, not only do I work here, I own the place." he answered with a soft laugh.

the amazing kitsune

Takumis eyes widened in surprise" wow really thats awesome"he said wondering how honey was able to own this place
( So do you have any ideas on how to I guess move the plot along XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:29 am
"Thank you." Honey replied with a bow of his head. "I worked really hard to get to this point." he added with a smile. There a few more beats silemce. "Was there something else you needed?" he asked sweetly, trying not to stare at the other but it was difficult.

(Hmm. Maybe scenes where Honey and Takumi.end up in all kinds of awkward and embarrassing situations? You have any ideas?)

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:40 am
DragonMistress07
"Thank you." Honey replied with a bow of his head. "I worked really hard to get to this point." he added with a smile. There a few more beats silemce. "Was there something else you needed?" he asked sweetly, trying not to stare at the other but it was difficult.

(Hmm. Maybe scenes where Honey and Takumi.end up in all kinds of awkward and embarrassing situations? You have any ideas?)

the amazing kitsune

Takumi scratched the back of his head trying to think of a reason so he could be around the blonde beauty longer " well I was wondering if you are not to busy later you would like to you know just hang out or something" he asked abit of pink dusted his cheeks.

(( Well how about kinda like you see in some romance animes like where the characters like trip or fall and end up in embarrassing positions like falling onto of each other faces really close or honey accidentally straddling takumi or it looking looking like takumi pinning against the wall walking in on each other when there not completely decent aka little to no clothes))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
(Sounds like fun.)

Honey blushed before thinking about it. "No. I don't mind hanging out with you." He replied. Gods, he didn't think he ever blushed so much in his life and he was a child of Aphrodite. "I should be closing the desk up on in an hour or so, so maybe then?" he added.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:07 am
DragonMistress07
(Sounds like fun.)

Honey blushed before thinking about it. "No. I don't mind hanging out with you." He replied. Gods, he didn't think he ever blushed so much in his life and he was a child of Aphrodite. "I should be closing the desk up on in an hour or so, so maybe then?" he added.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi grinned "great I can't wait "he said giving the small male a quick hug "see you in a hour " he said as he went up to his room a blush on his face striping out of his cloths and grabbing a towel and headed for the shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am
Honey squeaked in surprise as he was hugged, not expecting it. He had to admit that that had been pretty bold of Takumi as they didn't know each other that well. He shook his head, pulling himself out of his daze before cleaning up around the desk before heading to his suite to get cleaned up.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:23 am
DragonMistress07
Honey squeaked in surprise as he was hugged, not expecting it. He had to admit that that had been pretty bold of Takumi as they didn't know each other that well. He shook his head, pulling himself out of his daze before cleaning up around the desk before heading to his suite to get cleaned up.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi was currently putting on some black pants with a black shirt that said in blood red letters I dont bite....much. While brushing his hair he thought of what they he would do when hanging out with honey "maybe I should have thought about it more " he said softly clearing his head he put on his shoes seeing it was time to meet he headed towards the desk
(Want to do the first embarrassing awkward thing now with honey))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:33 am
(Hmm. A very good question. Okay. How about Takumi waits for Honey for a bit. But he doesn't show up he goes looking for him, finding his room and walks In only to find him in the middle of getting dressed? Sound okay?)

Honey had just gotten out of the shower, wrapping a towel around himself as he passed to the closet to get.dressed. He had completely forgotten the time, so he was a bit late. He hoped that Takumj wouldn't be too mad at him. Wait. What. Was he thinking? He shook his head at his thoughts before removing his towel and started to get dressed.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:43 am
DragonMistress07
(Hmm. A very good question. Okay. How about Takumi waits for Honey for a bit. But he doesn't show up he goes looking for him, finding his room and walks In only to find him in the middle of getting dressed? Sound okay?)

Honey had just gotten out of the shower, wrapping a towel around himself as he passed to the closet to get.dressed. He had completely forgotten the time, so he was a bit late. He hoped that Takumj wouldn't be too mad at him. Wait. What. Was he thinking? He shook his head at his thoughts before removing his towel and started to get dressed.

the amazing kitsune

(( Sounds good))

Takumi had been waiting a few minutes he hoped honey didn't forget talking to one of the other employees he got where honeys room was. He quickly moved to his room in his excitement he forgot to know "hey honey I wa-- " he paused his eyes wide his face pink Infront of him was honey who had just got his underwear to his knees he was frozen as he looked at honeys petite form unable to turn away. Then a little voice In his head snapped him out of it " S-s**t honey I'm sorry " he said quickly going to the hall and closing the door behind him his pants feeling tighter then before.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff