Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:44 am
cool
DragonMistress07
Honey shook his head, sighing inwardly in relief when Takumi finally picked himself up off of.him. "I am fine." he replied with a smile before taking the offered hand and using it to pull himself up. "Thank you. Shall we continue?" he added as he dusted himself off.

[quote="the amazing kitsune]

Takumi nodded and continued to walk with honey looking at a the snow he got a small grin on his face when honey wasn't looking he grabbed some snow and made a ball out of it "hey honey"he called and softly threw the ball of snow at him the ball hitting honey in the chest  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:42 pm
DragonMistress07

the amazing kitsune

Posted xp  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:49 pm
Honey let out a cry of surprise when he turned at his name and got nailed wit a snowball. He glared at the other make. "You are so gonna get it!" he replied good-naturedly as he created a snowball of his own and threw it at Takumi, nailing him in the chest before he took off running, laughing as he did so.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:53 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey let out a cry of surprise when he turned at his name and got nailed wit a snowball. He glared at the other make. "You are so gonna get it!" he replied good-naturedly as he created a snowball of his own and threw it at Takumi, nailing him in the chest before he took off running, laughing as he did so.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi let a off and laughed "oh no you don't " he called out and started chasing him picking up more snow and throwing it at him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 pm
Honey squeaked as he continues to run, ducking and dodging as he threw back snowballs, still laughing. He couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun. It was nice. And the company better but he was not going to say that out loud.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:21 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey squeaked as he continues to run, ducking and dodging as he threw back snowballs, still laughing. He couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun. It was nice. And the company better but he was not going to say that out loud.

the amazing kitsune

(( Oooow idea honey hides and takumi trying to find him and tackles him and throw bunch of snow on him but you know they in a position))

Takumi kept chasing honey with a grin loading sight of him he walked around with a snowball in hand "oooow honey where are you come out "he said I'm a sing song voice with a big grin  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm
Honey giggled silently behind a nearby tree, trying not to get noticed by Takumi. When the other's back was turned, he bolted but he knew that Takumj would head hear and come after him.

(I'm cool with that. By the way, let's wait at least til we get to page 10 for them to start falling for each other as I don'rdon't want out characters to jump into anything to soon, okay)

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:01 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey giggled silently behind a nearby tree, trying not to get noticed by Takumi. When the other's back was turned, he bolted but he knew that Takumj would head hear and come after him.

(I'm cool with that. By the way, let's wait at least til we get to page 10 for them to start falling for each other as I don'rdon't want out characters to jump into anything to soon, okay)

the amazing kitsune

((K))
Hearing running he turned and saw honey bolting"found you honey " he called out throwing the snow ball and making another "you cant escape from me "he yelled out playfully ' this is the most fun I've had in a long time ' he thought to himself  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:22 pm
"Watch me!" Honey called back as he continued to run from the other male. If anyone was to see them, they would find two grown men acting like children but the blonde beauty couldn't bring himself to care at the moment and just had fun for now.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:34 pm
DragonMistress07
"Watch me!" Honey called back as he continued to run from the other male. If anyone was to see them, they would find two grown men acting like children but the blonde beauty couldn't bring himself to care at the moment and just had fun for now.

the amazing kitsune
[/quote

"Just you wait honey "he called out picking up the pace as he ran thru the woods catching glances of honeys bright blonde hair now surround by trees he slowly walked thru to look around

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:52 pm
Honey scooped up a generous amount of snow, packing it into a ball before taking retreat behind a tree, waiting for Taking to get close enough before nailing him in the back of his head with the snowball. And then once again took off, his light laugh filling the air.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:46 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey scooped up a generous amount of snow, packing it into a ball before taking retreat behind a tree, waiting for Taking to get close enough before nailing him in the back of his head with the snowball. And then once again took off, his light laugh filling the air.

the amazing kitsune

Takumis let out another off as he was it in the back of the head seeing him run off takumis smirked' ,time to cheat' he thought as jeade a snow ball and sank into the shadows and reappeared behind a tree Infront of honey as soon as he got near hr jump out sideways throwing the snow ball and landing on the ground with a smirk "take that " he called out  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:53 pm
Honey blinked in surprise as Takumj jumped in front of him. He managed to dodge it just barely before decidin to tackle the other male to the ground and straddle him. "You cheater!" he said, lauging as he used his weight to pin the other down, legs on either side of his waist. "Now, do you surrender?" he teased playfully, bouncing on top of Takumj as he held up a handful.of snow to dump.on Takumj if he didn't. It was a rather proactive position.

the amazing kitsune

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces