Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:44 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked before remembering. "Ah. But that doesn't explain how your hand ended up on my backside." replied, not angry just surprised. He wasn't going to lie to himself. Takumi's hand did feel nice there but that was beside the point.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi blinked in surprise and looked "ah that I can not explain "he said softly as he tried to remember if anything else but came up blank looking down at the blond "do you want me to move it " he said  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 pm
Honey thought about it. "A part of me is saying no, but the other half is saying yes. And since I have to get up now, removing it would be the wise decision. Plus I have to get you.back to your room." He replied after a momemt as he started to remove himself from Takimi's grip.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey thought about it. "A part of me is saying no, but the other half is saying yes. And since I have to get up now, removing it would be the wise decision. Plus I have to get you.back to your room." He replied after a momemt as he started to remove himself from Takimi's grip.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi nodded but groaned softly as he let go of the blondes firm backside and released his hold on him " dang and I was comfortable" he muttered stretching his back out  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:40 pm
Honey snorted before gettin of bed and padding over to hisndrawer tonget an extra key for the other's room. "Come on, then." He he replied as He started for the door, keys in hand.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:11 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey snorted before gettin of bed and padding over to hisndrawer tonget an extra key for the other's room. "Come on, then." He he replied as He started for the door, keys in hand.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi grumbled but got from the bed and followed honey to his room on the way he was thinking about last night "so should do you think we should talk about last night " he said walking beside him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:35 pm
Honey turned to look at him but didn't stop walking. "I don't know. I mean Inwas fine before I went to bed. I don't know what happened after." replied, remembering the biting heat that shot through him when He had seen Takumi in the Same state at his door that he had seen in his dream.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:42 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey turned to look at him but didn't stop walking. "I don't know. I mean Inwas fine before I went to bed. I don't know what happened after." replied, remembering the biting heat that shot through him when He had seen Takumi in the Same state at his door that he had seen in his dream.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi nodded"yea same here it just hit out of nowhere" he said a thoughtful look on his face 'does Aphrodite have something to do with this 'he thought he looked at the blonde next to him feeling hia cheeks flush and his heart beat quicken  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 pm
Honey had a irritating suspicion that his mother was behind this. Knowing her, he wouldn't put it past her to cast some type.of spell on him to make him list after someone he barely knew. Gods, he loved the woman dearly but sometimes she irritated the he'll out of him. "Here we go." said, stopping in front of Takumi's room door, unlocking it. "There. All in. Male sure you don't forget your key next time, okay?" he added wirh a smile.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:56 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey had a irritating suspicion that his mother was behind this. Knowing her, he wouldn't put it past her to cast some type.of spell on him to make him list after someone he barely knew. Gods, he loved the woman dearly but sometimes she irritated the he'll out of him. "Here we go." said, stopping in front of Takumi's room door, unlocking it. "There. All in. Male sure you don't forget your key next time, okay?" he added wirh a smile.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi gave honey a grin " thank you honey and ill try and make sure I don't now you go and open up "he said softly but first giving him a hug and a kiss on the forehead "if you need me you know where I am "he said with a wink and headed In his room  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:15 pm
Honey blinked in surprise at the gestures, blushing before saying welcome and then heading back to his room to get washed up and dressed before heading to open the inn up for the day. He decided that he would push last night to the back of his mind and headed to the back to file some papers and clean up until more guests arrived. There were three rooms left and he made sure that they were clean and tidy.

the amazing kitsune

(What should happen next?)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:10 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked in surprise at the gestures, blushing before saying welcome and then heading back to his room to get washed up and dressed before heading to open the inn up for the day. He decided that he would push last night to the back of his mind and headed to the back to file some papers and clean up until more guests arrived. There were three rooms left and he made sure that they were clean and tidy.

the amazing kitsune

(What should happen next?)

~two days later~
Takumi found himself with honey again watching the stars the last two days had been good "it's a beautiful night once more "he said with a grin "and for once I won the snow fight"a triumphant grin on his face  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:42 pm
Honey glared at him as he patted snow out of his hair. ""I am quite seat of that." He replied, smilin in spite of it all. The two days had been a surprise as he found himself spending more time with Takumi than usual. "Takumi....there is someting I have to tell you. I think I may have an answer as to what happened to us that night." added, turning to the other male after a moment.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:54 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey glared at him as he patted snow out of his hair. ""I am quite seat of that." He replied, smilin in spite of it all. The two days had been a surprise as he found himself spending more time with Takumi than usual. "Takumi....there is someting I have to tell you. I think I may have an answer as to what happened to us that night." added, turning to the other male after a moment.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi blushed slightly but nodded "what do you mean honey-kun"he said his head tilted in curiosity wondering what he had thought the reason  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:27 am
Honey hesitated for a brief minute before deciding to go and get it over with. "Well, I'm a child of Aphrodite. And the reason why we felt that way was because of my mother, who likes to interfere in my love life, decided that I needed...to get laid so to speak..." he replied, face going red at how blunt he had put it. When he head found out he was livid. His mother just laughed it off and called him adorable.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:48 am
DragonMistress07
Honey hesitated for a brief minute before deciding to go and get it over with. "Well, I'm a child of Aphrodite. And the reason why we felt that way was because of my mother, who likes to interfere in my love life, decided that I needed...to get laid so to speak..." he replied, face going red at how blunt he had put it. When he head found out he was livid. His mother just laughed it off and called him adorable.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi was silent for a moment then he started to chuckle soon it became full blown laughter "i-i can't b-belive it all this time I was thinking I couldn't find them "he said now getting his breathing under control "honey remember I told you my dad said I needed to come here to find someone like me, honey it's you my father is hades "he said with a smile hugging the blonde  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff