Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Of Oceans and Darkness (II Captor-vating II and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua have a nod and another smile. "That they are."he replied with a laugh at the statement. Chocoa was indeed his seat companion and best friends as he didn't have any human ones at the moment. "You're right about that." remembering his birth parents and then pushing the thought aside. They made thier their choice a long time ago about him. And he had been very happy That They did as he could be himself and not worry about what others think of him.

Aqua listened with rapt attention. "Wow. It must be nice being able to travel the world and see new things and cultures."he said after Athello had finished explaining. He winced at the mention of the plane but disn't comment on it. That had definitely been a bad decison on the other's part but then again who was he to judge? The blue-haired man couldn't help but blush at the statement, not expecting it but it pleased him all the same for some reason. Aqua shook his head before taking the tray from him. "No. I got it. You just sit there and rest. You should be falling asleep in a bit thanks to the pills. I will check up on in an hour." he added, giving the other another smile before heading out the room. Ann back into the kitchen. My, today had been a very interesting day indeed.

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Musing.

The son of Zeus laughed along with him until the other made to pick up the tray. What did he mean by "thanks to the pills?" So they were
                        sleep-inducing pain killers? Great...he wanted to stay awake longer and converse, but he supposed it couldn't be helped; he was still injured, after all, and rest was necessary for proper healing. "Ah, that's much too bad; I wasn't ready to return my nightmare just yet, haha," Athello joked, but then frowned at his nonsense and the wave of dizziness. So he was feeling a bit sleepy before, but now it was really starting to come to him. "It sure is," he managed in response to the comment about traveling. "It's the only thing I really want in life: to see the world."

Through his hazy stage, Athello had grinned at the other's tinted cheeks. "That's...kind of cute..." he had mumbled and reached out his arm as if to run his finger along the other's cheeks as he lifted the tray, his grin falling to a relaxed state, but thankfully Aqua had turned to walk away, so his arm was dropped to lay across the bed.

Sinking back down onto the bed, Athello sighed and pulled up the covers, thoughts meandering into a whirlpool of confusion until he eventually fell into the expected slumber, the sound of the gentle waves outside helping to caress him into said state.

~

((Read the OOC below aha))

DragonMIstress07
                      Neh neh.
                      I'll probably do a wake-up after the swirly there,
                      but I don't want to control things too much,
                      so you can do whatever;
                      he'll probably wake up again around 9pm or so
                      (which is totally not good for him lol),
                      unless you'd rather the next day?

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua was going to pretend that he didn't hear Athello call him cute. He was not cute, thought it didn't stop him from blushing again as he placed the bowl and tea cup in the sink to wash and the tray back to it's place on the counter. Athello was very strange but in a good way, if there was such a thing. The son of Poseidon fell into thought as he washed the dishes before putting them away. He shook his head of t ose thoughts and went to check on the other male, finding him asleep. He couldn't help but smile at the picture he made despite not knowing him and he had to admit that he looked handsome, sleeping like that. Ack! What waa he thinking?! He waved his hand and a blue and white dreamcatcher appeared above Athello's head on the bed rest. That should keep the nightmares away.

After checking on Athello, he headed to the guest room to get some sleep himself as it was getting dark and he was tired from today. Healing and water magic took a lot out of him when he used too much of it. He had made sure that his home was secure befire he did anything. When he entered the room, he found Chocoa sleeping on one of the pillows. "Ah. So that's where you been hiding, hm? with a slight laugh as he crawled into the bed, being careful not to startle his friend too much. He settled down , shifting to get comfortable before drifting off to sleep for the rest of the night.

(Next day, please)

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Waking up to a storm.

A thunder clap startled Athello to rise into a seated position, wide-eyed from the sudden jolt. Though he had no memory of it now, Athello
                        remembered that his dream had been pleasant, so waking up to a storm was not his forte. Especially an island storm, for the rain was always heavy and loud--and the open doors didn't make it any better. Splatters from the outside had drenched the floor-board at the opening, but Athello and the furnishings had been further back so they remained dry.

"Oh boy, well that was unexpected," he said. Running his hand through his hair, Athello looked from the crashing ocean view to the living room entryway. He couldn't tell what time it was, but judging by the opacity of the gray sky, it was probably early day--the clouds were just hiding the sun.

"Aquarion...?" Athello shouted, though it was probably weak above the storm. Glancing down at the covers, he entertained the idea of walking, though he knew in his head that it would be a fruitless effort. Still, the idea was tempting (and he hated being dependent).

This leg was going to take some serious time to heal, wasn't it? Hopefully his mom would be okay with him being gone longer than originally anticipated, but then again she'd waited years for him to visit from college anyways so she could most likely handle it. But he'd still have to contact her in the very least, as she probably heard about the plane crash by now and worried about him. Now that he thought about it, where had Aquarion set his travel backpack?

DragonMIstress07
                      The last one was fast, yee,
                      but this was slow xD
                      I was working on making a new banner for my new guild,
                      so sorry I was so afky uwu
                      I hope this is okay here!

Should we construct some kind of adventure plot? :O
                      But we can toats keep it like this,
                      hope you don't mind a slow ride XD

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion woke with a start when he heard Athello calling for him over the storm. He blinked a few times before getting out of the bed and running towards his room where Athello was with his feline friend padding behind him as the storm had woken her up as well. He had noticed as soon as he walked in that the door to the outside was opened and quickly hurried over to it, closing it and the locking it. He looked to the floor with a sigh, mentally reminding himself to get some towels to wipe up the water on the floor. Damn island storms! He hated them with a passion but there was nothing he could do except hunker down his home and wait it out. He then turned to Athello. "Is everything okay, Athello?" he asked as he walked over to the other male with a frown, golden eyes taking over him in worry. Blame the healer in him. Those traits were always scarier than most. He also noticed that he was looking for something. The question was what was it? He also noticed that Chocoa had leapt into his lap and proceeded to curl up and stay there. Hmm. Interesting as she had never taken to anyone besides him so quickly.

(I'm up for it. What do you have in mind?)

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Feels bad.

Lifting his head from searching the floorboards, Athello watched Aquarion shut the door and hurry over to him. What was he freaking out for?
                        There wasn't an emergency or anything. Athello felt bad for worrying him so now. "Oh yeah, everything's fine, Aquarion; no need to fret," Athello frowned and shifted in the bed, turning his body to face the right, where Aquarion stood to the side. He couldn't bend both legs though since the other was in a splint, so he just left that one to lay straight, facing the oceanic view. "I'm sorry if I startled you," he continued with slightly creased brows. "I was just wondering the time and whether you knew about this storm or not. It kind of woke me up with a start, haha," he half-laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "If it's late, you can totally go back to bed," Athello started while slowly laying his torso back down, hands clasped under his head.

He stared up at him from his laying position. "If you're wondering what I was looking for, it was my backpack, though I might have lost it in the jump from the plane." Oh wait, he didn't tell him that he jumped from the plane. Perhaps he shouldn't of said that...

DragonMIstress07
                      Nothing in particular just yet!
                      Perhaps some sort of prophecy that comes to them through the Oracle of Delphi?
                      Like a random woman that is the current medium for the oracle approaches them
                      randomly when they're out touring and spews a riddle.
                      I'm not too certain on it yet,
                      and it'll have to be after his leg heals xD

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion stared at him for a few seconds before shaking his head.as his racing heart started to calm down. Man, that scared the heck out of him. "Okay. Please don't scare me like that again. I really thought something was wrong." he replied, slumping against the wall in relief. He blinked at te question before straightening up. "It's almost 9. And as form this storm, I knew nothing about it as it had came out of nowhere." he added with a frown as He looked back outside. This storm was most likely from a fight between Zeus or his father over some stupid again. It was the only explanation for this sudden storm. And since he was already up, there was no point of him going back to bed.

He blinked when he heard then other confess that he had jumped out of the plane but let it go for now. "A backpack? Hang on. I think I have it. Give me a minute " he replied before leaving the room and returning a.minute later with the said backpack. "Is this it? It was the only piece of luggage I could find..." he added, aetting the pack down beside Athello. It too him nearly an hour to drainnthe water from it with his powers but he made sure that everything Was set. Or as dry as it could get anyway.

[Sure.]

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:46 am
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Glum, but happy to have luggage returned.

Athello's eyes fell to stare at the floorboards when he said not to scare him again. And stare he did for a little while, only nodding his head to the
                        time call. Random the storm may have been, but then again how in-touch are these islanders with weather forecasts? Stuff happens. "Oh?" Athello had said half-heartedly at first when he mentioned the backpack, but then had lifted his head in curiosity when the other ran off. Did he really have his luggage?

"Oh sweet!" he exclaimed with a smile, mood brightening some. Athello removed his hands from under his head and placed his left palm against the sheets to hoist himself up some to get a better look (looking from an angle can get annoying sometimes). "Yep that's definitely my travel buddy right there," he chuckled, eyes sparkling. Were his electronics alright though? If his cell phone was totaled how was he supposed to contact his mother? "Hey, did it get wet at all? Because I kind of wanted to send my mom a message, but I'm not sure about the condition of my cell..." he said with a flat expression, shifting his other arm to press his elbow into the covers for better balance.

DragonMIstress07
                      Nothing to add? :O

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion smiled at Athello as Chocoa jumped into his arms"Yeah. It was but I tried to dry as much as incould. I do not know about your cellphone but if it is damaged, you can use my cellphone until you can get another one." he replied after a momenmoment of thinking about it. He had to look away whennje saw the other's eyes sparkling like mad. Are eyes supposed to sparkle like that? He wanted to ask about that earlier comment about him jumping out of thr plane but something told him that it was best to leave it alone for now. He looked back out towards the window as the storm became fiercer and he frowned once again. What in the name of Hera.was going on out there? was his only thought before turning his attention back to Athello.

"Hey. While you check if everything is.okay, I am going to go make breakfast. Do you have anything specific that you want me to cook?" he asked the other male over the howling of wind. Yeah. He was going to definitely have to figure out what was going on outside. Good thing he had gone shopping for groceries and supplies yesterday or he would have been in serious trouble. He stood there patiently as he waited for Athello to respond to his question.

(Can't think of anything at the moment. )

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:21 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Cute kitty.

In his haze when Aquarion first came into the room, Athello had not really noticed that the cat had jumped into his lap--she was so tiny! But
                        now that she started jumping up, he certainly noticed her. "Well hello there kitty," Athello smiled and ran his hand across the top of her head. Scratching behind her ears now, he leaned into his right elbow and looked back at Aqua. "Oh boy, well that's too bad. But you have a cellphone?" Since the guy was an islander, Athello hadn't been expecting that he would have anything technological--but he was sure glad that he did! "Do you think there's a store that sells them nearby, too? I don't wish to trouble you much more than I already am," he continued, face returning to a relaxed expression.

"Huh?" Athello ceased petting the cat and retrieved the backpack, actually sitting up now. "I um, don't know what kind of materials you have, so you can make whatever you see fit. Unless you have eggs?" he scratched the cat's ear again and patted the top of his backpack. "Boy, listen to that wind though! Sure is blowing out there," he laughed, idly wondering the same as Aquarion now. Although, those were thoughts he liked to push to the back of his mind, bury completely.

DragonMIstress07
                      I totally forgot about the cat lol

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua thought about it for a minute before shaki n g his head. "Hmm. No not nearby but you can get one at the shopping center on the other side of the island. When you can properly walk again, I will take you over there." he replied with a smile at Athello. He nodded at the question. "Yes, I do. I'll scramble some for you." he added, shifting his feline friend so that she was resting on his shoulders instead of his arms. He was listening but he decided to ignore it before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his cell and handing it over for Athello to use. "Here You go." he said lightly.

He then made sure that Athello had everything he needed before heading to the kitchen to get started on breakfast for the two of them was well as feed Chocoa. He would also make sure to check te other's leg after he was done to make sure that it was healing properly. Ah, the joys of being a healer. Though it was nice to have someosomeone else in the house as he got lonely from time to time despite his feline friend.

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Wondering what the time zone is in St Lucia.

Athello grinned at Aquarion's response. "That sucks that it's not nearby, but I would definitely like to go the second this leg heals!" he
                        responded, moving his left arm to press his palm against the sheets on his left side, then moved the right respectively to lean on them. "Well thank you. I mean they don't have to get scrambled, I actually much prefer them over-easy on buttered toast, if you don't mind of course." Athello watched the cat go and Aqua reach into his pocket. What was that, now? Oh, it was his cell phone. Athello had raised his eyebrows at the gesture at first, but then gratefully accepted it. "Thank you," he said as he reached out to take the phone. He would try to make the call as brief as possible, although knowing his mother and the situation he was in, it was going to be a long one.

After Aquarion had stepped out, Athello had nudged his backpack to the edge of the bed and dialed his mother's number from memory, leaning on only one hand now. Placing the phone up to his ear, the son of Zeus had listened to the dial tone until the unexpected voicemail started. Oh, perhaps his mother was sleeping? The island was most likely on a different time schedule than New York, so it wasn't entirely unexpected. Flopping back down onto his back, Athello sighed as he waited for the tone to beep, signaling his turn to leave a message. "Hey mom, now I know this is a weird number and all, but I kind of had a little incident with my phone and stuff. I imagine you heard about the plane crash? Yeah, I was in that, but I'm safe now and being taken care of by this really generous guy. I hope you're not panicking over there now, haha! I mean I would say that I'll be home before you know it, but I kind of broke my leg and now I have to wait for it to heal? Sorry ma--gonna be gone way longer than expected, but that's okay because you're used to it by now, right? Anyways I don't want to make this message too long, so love ya and I'll call you again after I figure out your time schedule in reference to St. Lucia's. Bye!" Athello said and then pressed the end call. Letting his hand fall to lay parallel on the bed, Athello sighed and closed his eyes momentarily, listening to the storm crash outside.

DragonMIstress07
                      ~

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua had paused in the door when Athello told him how he preferred his eggs and had no trouble cooking that and with a nod headed to the kitchen to get started, depositing his feline companion on the nearest solid object, filling her bowls before heading to the kitchen. He made sure to wash his hands before starting on breakfast. He ignored the raging storm outside as he heated up the stove and got started on the eggs and toast. He also made some bacon and waffles while he was at it for himself along with coffee.

As he cooked, he wondered if Athello knew about the one hour time difference between here and New York? Meaning it would be 8am here and 9 am there. Ah, the joys of time zones. He snorted to himself before finishing off his cooking and placing everything on plates and tray with two mugs of coffee before heading back to Athello. "Here We are." he said with a smile as he set the tray down on the bed between them. "I made the eggs just like you asked." he added as he handed the other his plate.

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Eating, yay!.

Athello opened his eyes upon the approach of footsteps, and then turned his head slowly toward the sound to watch him enter.
                        Small smile returning, he gripped the cellular device in his left hand and used his right to push himself up again. "That looks awesome!" he said when Aqua reached the bedside and set the tray down. "But is it safe to set it on this cushy surface?" he laughed and laid on his side, facing the tray, leaning on his elbow. "Here's your phone back though," Athello continued, thrusting his left arm outward, fingers uncurled for the other to retrieve his cell. "And coffee too? Nice!" he grinned, excited to eat. Someone was missing though. "Where's the cat? Oh maybe he's eating too, haha."

DragonMIstress07
                      ~

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua looked at him. 'It's fine. I eat on this surface all the time." he replied as he set a mug of coffee by Athello's plate so it was within reaching distance. He had also made sure to bring cream and sugar as he didn't know how the other took his coffee. He blinked before accepting the phone back from him. "Thanks." he added, aetting setting the phone on his nearby dresser. He raised an eyebrow when the other asked for the cat and he shrugged. "Yeah. I just filled her bowl, so yeah she's eating. And you should be too. You need to get your energy up." He said as he poured sugar into his coffee and then taking a sip. He could never drink his coffee black as it was just to bitter for him. Also, he noticed that the storm was letting uo, not by much but it was getting there. He would have to consult the water nymphs and asked what the he'll his father was playing at.

II Captor-vating II

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces