Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Of Oceans and Darkness (II Captor-vating II and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Good eggs

Though he had raised an eyebrow in doubt, Athello shrugged and responded with a simple "Well okay, if you say so" before shifting his
                        position to a more favorable one for eating (his splinted leg made it quite difficult though, so he just let that leg stick outward and sat atop his kneeling right leg. "Oh of course I will--I'm not one to turn down a meal," he chuckled as he picked up the egg to put on top of the toast. "That's good that she's eating, though, of course," Athello muttered before taking a bite out of the toast and egg, pulling back when the yolk started to drip. It was expected that he would have to eat it over the plate, so it didn't bother him any. When he did finish, Athello wiped at his mouth before picking up the sugar to dump some into his coffee.

"Do you have any creamer," Athello asked after setting down the sugar.

DragonMIstress07
                      So sorry!
                      My siblings literally forced me to watch Supergirl :/
                      They started playing it without me so I had to leave responding to this..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua snorted into his coffee when Athello mentioned not turning down a meal. "Hmm. Yeah. She's not a very big eater but i make sure that she has enough to last her through the day of course." He he replied after a moment of thinking. "By the way, with the rate of your healing, I can remove the splint within two days." he added with a smile at the other male. He had used his water magic to check up on him whwn he had been sleeping, so he would be up and walking in no time. He nodded, be handing him the creamer. "Here you go." he said before staring on his waffles. He wondered what he was going to do when Athelo left and he knew he would eventually. Oh, well. It was nice to have company while it lasted he knew that the other was going to go back to thee mainland. A shame really.

II Captor-vating II

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Wondering about how to entertain himself.

Athello had nodded his thanks as he took the creamer to pour into his coffee. Once he had stirred it a bit, only then did he sip it. The coffee itself
                        was a pleasant blend, not too dark nor light, and the creamer and sugar amount was just right. Athello lowered the coffee after taking a big gulp to respond to Aquarion's admittance. "Wait , what? That seems rather fast. I mean I'm no doctor, but last time I checked legs took quiiiiite a while to heal." It was his turn to snort now, eyebrow raised as he sipped from his coffee again. Back when he was in high school, jocks used to walk around on crutches from sport-related injuries all throughout his years, and some of those kids walked around like that for months, even. Setting down his coffee, Athello rubbed his chin and studied Aquarion as he ate. "You must possess some serious healing techniques to speed this up," he smirked and laughed. But was it really Aqua? Of course it had to be, but then again he did heal rather quickly himself. But even so, a leg injury was drastically different than a paper cut.

"Hey," Athello said in a lower tone, dropping his hands to rest on his legs. "Is there anything you like to do for fun? You know, besides daily chores? I mean what do you do around here?" Athello tilted his head to the side in question, and then picked up his coffee mug again.

DragonMIstress07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua paused in his eating to look up at him. "Yes. I suppose you could say that." he replied after a moment. He knew what the other was thinking but he couldn't well tell him that he was the son of a God and that he had magical healing ablities. Yeah. He could.not.see.that going over well not knowing that Athello was a child of Zeus. Aqua finished off his food before picking up his own mug and thinking. "Well, i don't know about the other islanders, but I like to fish on occasion as well as hike up through the forests. There isn't a lot to do here, so it gets boring from time to time unless you go into the city on the other side of the island." added, taking a sip of his coffee after finishing his response. Athello must be very bored andnthat was probably why he was asking questions about what to do here. Poor man.

"But I do have a gaming room in the basement that i haven't used in some time. I could get a wheelchair and take you down there if you like. Maybe you can find something to cure your boredom." Aqua said, turning his attention from his coffee and to Athello, gauging his reaction. It was true that he had one but he only went down there to clean but other than that he never used it. It had been a gift from his father but he wanted nothing to do with the man and so he left the basement as is. But if Athello wanted to go down there, then he wasn't going to stop him.

II Captor-vating II

(I decided to make a gaming room in the basement so Athello would have something to do while he heals.)

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Reminiscing in his childhood might be nice.

Athello just sipped at his coffee for a while, listening to what Aquarion had to say. Hiking and fishing were too active for him to do as of yet,
                        unless the other had crutches he could use to at least try out fishing (since it was mainly sitting and waiting, depending on the style of fishing). But he doubted that Aqua had those and besides, he wasn't really up for fishing anyways (he wasn't too keen on water activities). "We're definitely going to have to go into the city when this leg heals up, then. I mean I did come here to tour around like a tourist, after all!" Athello laughed and then finished up his coffee.

Setting down the mug, Athello lifted his brows at the mention of a gaming room, let alone a wheelchair! That could solve the fishing issue, yes, but how could he have Aqua wheel him across sands anyways? That would be too taxing probably and futile since he wasn't much of a fisher int he first place. "Oh wow, I haven't touched a console since I was in my teens. That was unexpected." Athello changed his position since he had finished the meal, stretching out both legs and laying on his side only to watch Aquarion eat. "What kinds of games do you have? Hopefully something where we could maybe battle one another, eh?" he suggested, smirking. The man hadn't played against any friends in a long while. In fact, the last time he had played a videogame was with his first boyfriend...boy was that a memory. Athello had to shake that one away, not wanting to dwell over the failure of that pitifully brief relationship. Why did he have to think of him all of a sudden? Lord, his girlfriend had been better than that boy. "I have to say that I'm more surprised at the fact that you have a wheelchair, though."

DragonMIstress07
                      Oh sweet!
                      He may not be much of a gaming person, but thoughtful!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua finished off hisnkwn coffee before gathering up the dishes, placing them on the tray to be washed later. "Yeah. I suppose you did before the crash and all." he replied in a musing manner as he stood up, tray in hand. "Neither have I but ibgues that i'm going to have to relearn how to if I am going to be playing with you." he added after a momemt as he balanced the tray. "Hmm. I can't recall but I do believe that they are fighting games and others but mostly fighting. I am sure you will find something you like." He he finished with a smile at the older male.

Aqua looked at him once more. "It was from a last patient. It was used for him but after I helped him, he no longer needed it and so he left it here. I never found a reason to use it until today so I guess it was lucky that I never threw it away, hm." he said after a beat of silence. "Let me clean up these dishes and then I will take you to the basement." he added before heading out the door.

(There are also books of gamen isn't his thing)

II Captor-vating II

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Of course they were fighting games.

Athello ran his left hand up the side of his head, scratching idly. "We'd both be relearning to be honest." He dropped his hand in favor of
                        snuggling up on both his hands, sighing and closing his eyes as Aqua stood up. "I hope there are some strategy or just fantasy adventure games, like Fable. Those are always fun." Opening his eyes again, Athello noticed his neglected backpack and laughed. He was going to have to rummage through that now for a toothbrush or something. Oh goodness, bathing. How was he supposed to wash up like this? Yeah he was definitely going to need that wheelchair. "Well that's nice that he left it behind because I was just thinking how am I going to get around to bathe now. Sure hope this splint comes off as soon as you think it will, because going weeks without a shower is a no-no for me," he laughed and rolled over onto his back, staring at the ceiling. "But you can take your time cleaning up; I gotta check out my belongings anyways, no rush." He'd have to brush his teeth when Aqua came back with that wheelchair.

DragonMIstress07
                      Of course uwu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua shrugged. "Probably." he replied. "I have no idea to be honest with you." He yelled back through the door once he heard his statements. He shook his head as he carried the tray to the sink where he proceeded to clean them up and then put them away to dry before going to look for that wheelchair. He headed to the basement and started looking around for said item before finding it stationed against the far wall. He blinked as he could not remember putting it there. Hmm. Odd. Shaking his head he grabbed the item before heading back upstairs where he proceeded to pulli pull it apart and then roll it to his room. Speaking of which, he decided to move Athello to the guest room as he would like his room back.

"Are you ready?" he asked the other as he walked into the room, setting the chair by the bed so Athello wouldn't have to move very much. Of course he was going to jave to help him get into it but he could handle it. Gods knows that he had his share of heavy lifting though he doubted that Athello weighed as much as his last patient. Oh, that had been a nightmare to deal with.

II Captor-vating II

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Yep, the phone was dead; great.

After a couple of minutes of staring at the ceiling, Athello realized that the sound of the storm had ceased to bother him. Perhaps it was letting
                        up? Either way, it was best he attempted to get up now, as he had a backpack to check. Throwing the sheets away from his body, Athello sighed out a protest as he pushed himself up into a seating position, only to drag his behind backward to lean against the headboard again. It was easier that way. Grabbing his backpack, Athello unzipped the top pouch to pull out his phone. Sure enough, the phone had water droplets across his screen, but perhaps it still ran? It was in a heavy duty case after all. Athello pressed the middle button, expecting the screen to light up, but when it did not he assumed it was dead. He tsked and dropped it back into the top pouch. Useless.

It was then that Aquarion had returned to the room, pushing the wheelchair he had spoken of. Oh goody! "Awesome! It shouldn't take me too long to get into it, aha." Athello placed the backpack into his lap so that he could just drag it with him over to the wheelchair. Using his hands, he scooted over to where Aquarion had placed the wheelchair and stared at it for a moment, taking in the depth of the drop. Okay then. Moving his legs to dangle off the edge of the bed, Athello scooted closer and stared at the chair before reaching out to grab at the top. "Guess I should just reach down and grab the handles for support...?" he half asked, laughing dryly.

DragonMIstress07
                      Of course uwu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua watched him as he checked his phone and winced when he saw that it didn't come on. Whoops. Guess he didn't try it as thoroughly as he had thought. Well, he would just have to get another one for him whenever they went into the city. He continued to watch Athello as he attempted to get himself into the wheelchair. After a few moments, he decided to just help the other even if he didn't need it. "Here. Let me help you." He said softly as he walked over to Athello, grabbing one arm and placing it over his shoulders while using his free arms to help him stand and then helping him into the chair, pack and all. "There." He he said after a momemt of adjusting the chair so that Athello was more comfortable. "Ah. Before I take you to the basement, do you need to use the bathroom or anything?" He asked as the thought crossed his mind. How had he forgotten that the other male was going to need the bathroom eventually? He had to learn to remember such things in the future.

II Captor-vating II

(This is what it looks like)
                                          Basement

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Personal hygiene, yes!

Athello's eyes widened in surprise when Aquarion helped him into the chair so easily with the backpack. He had blinked a few times when he was first sat in the chair, just staring as Aqua adjusted the seat. "Well then. Thank you, Aquarion," he said when he got the chance to look at Aqua's face (he didn't like seeming rude, and talking without looking at the other's face was usually rude).

And he didn't say anything more until the question about bathroom usage arose. Athello clapped and smiled at that, saying "oh boy, would I? You read my mind my friend," he laughed lightheartedly. "I know I most likely won't be able to shower until a while, but I would like to at least brush my teeth and wash my face...no matter how difficult it may be in this chair," he chuckled dryly and looked down at his bag. "A simple washcloth should be good enough to do the trick though, and I think I may have one in my personal hygiene pack in this here bag...let me check now," he nearly trailed off, unzipping the top to retrieve his hygiene pack. The pack was easy to spot in his bag since it was still neatly laid out, so he pulled it out rather quickly and unzipped the top part, sighing in relief when he saw the familiar brown, fluffy rag folded up, covering the other contents. "Yeah I did, woo!"

DragonMIstress07
                      Apologies for delaying this for two days!
                      My only chance to see my friend was yesterday and today,
                      and we ended up rewatching Yuri on Ice to show it to her just in time for the finale
                      (and she literally caught up right on time).
                      The finale was absolutely perfect uwu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aquarion nodded at him. "You are welcome. And you can just call me Aqua. Everyone does." he replied as he started rolling the other to the bathroom. He blinked at how Athello became excited about the bathroom and winced inwardly. He had forgotten that the other night want to freshen up and he wasn't about to tell the other t at he had to practically bath him while he was unconscious as he had been bleeding a lot and a simple washcloth wasn't going to do. Yeah. That will not go over well. Not in the slightest. "It's not that hard. I can just roll you up close to the sink so that you can do both. And be in reach of the taps. As for the shower thing....I see What I can do about that." he added after a momemt of thinking. He then realized that they had to go shopping for some clothes for Athello when he got better as he didn't know if the other male had extra clothing or not. He couldn't help but smile at Athello before pushing him into the bathroom and stationing him at the sink. "There you go." he said with a small smile at the other.

II Captor-vating II

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status If he really wants to have a nickname, alright then!

Athello quirked an eyebrow at Aquarion as he rolled him off. "I usually wait until I get to really know someone before I start calling them by nicknames, but if you prefer it that way then all-due respect Aqua," he nodded his head, staring ahead. He listened to what Aquarion had to say about washing up, clutching at his backpack and hygiene kit as he was wheeled on out of the room. "Okay yeah; I think I can imagine a basic scenario. This shouldn't be too bad. Don't worry about the shower for a while--can't do that with this splint on, haha!" he laughed.

"Oh yeah, this'll do," Athello had exclaimed when Aquarion had rolled him on up to the sink. Dropping the backpack on the ground next to the wheelchair, Athello pulled out the washcloth and set it on the sink counter, then pulled out his toothbrush, paste, floss, mouthwash, shaving cream (he was beginning to get stubble...gross), razor, and face wash to set alongside the washcloth, but at a safe distance from the sink so that they wouldn't get wet. He then dropped the hygiene kit to land on the ground next to the backpack.

It was a bit of a struggle, but he did manage to cleanse his teeth, shave his face and wash it along with his underarms (after removing his shirt of course) and whatnot, using the washcloth to scrub and dry after wringing it out. "Okay, would you care if I just let the wash cloth stay in here? It's way too damp to put back into my hygiene kit, aha," he scratched at his hair, turning his body to look back at Aquarion after pulling his shirt back over his head again. He then proceeded to back up the hygiene materials back into their respected spots.

DragonMIstress07
                      Let me know if you're playing the nutcracker game!
                      I still have tons of energy to give,
                      so you can get in on it too!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

♒▒ Aqua just shrugged. "If it bothers you that much, you can call me by my full name." he replied as he took a seat on the edge of the tub as he let Athello do what he had to do. "No, you can't. But toy only got a few days to go and then you can shower to your hearts content." he added with a smile at the other . Aqua watched him silently, placing his chin in hands as he watched Athello struggle for a brief second before managi n to get the job done. He blinked when the other asked him a question, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Hmm. No. Go right ahead." he replied before standing up amd walking back over to the other. "Are you done?" he asked after a moment.

II Captor-vating II

(Yeah, I am. Sure. I could use some.energy. lol.)

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

Athello Tyr

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile | ⚡ Outfit | ⚡ Status Onward to the basement!

Athello nodded when Aquarion had asked if he was done. "Yeeup!" he crescendo'd as he reached over the edge of the wheelchair to pull up the hygiene kit. After everything was neatly laid out again, he then reached over to retrieve his backpack again to place the hygiene kit back inside. Zipping it up, Athello looked up at Aqua and raised his brows. "Time to get our game on now, right," he questioned, but then grinned. "I may not have touched a console in a while, but I still bet I can win!" Athello felt a little bit like a kid again, saying that, but hey what was a good game without challenging the other? "Gotta show me where it is now while I try to figure out how to work this thing," Athello continued while looking from side-to-side, sizing up the wheels and the strength it would take to push it forward. It was no wonder why wheelchair folk had such great upper body strength--they had to push their chairs around all day every day (and that was tough)!

DragonMIstress07
                      Okay!
                      I'm probs gonna go to bed rn tho

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out