Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 pm
                    Description
                        Alejandro and Ellin are two ordinary young adults living in an average city, living life as expected. What they don't expect is to meet each other, of course. So what happens when Alejandro decides to try out the restaurant that Ellin works at one July night? Will their lives change from that day forward?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:48 pm
II Captor-vating II

User Image

█ O O C (Pretty badass this looks.)

(Gonan try first person) I ussually work my normal shift from 6AM to 9PM and its kinda usual since being in a resturaunt doesn't really give you the luxury of having your own scheduel. I had the usual setup with the exception of one bad customer but other than that everything went along smoothly. I walked over to the host to see if anyone needed serving there was few people that seemed rather sketchy. One table had a group of party hard rock heads, another had a little family get up and boy, did those get ugly but the last one was just a single person and, although it wasn't odd for just one guy or girl to be in here it was the least dangerous choice to be honest as they seemed more friendly than a group of people. So I chose to serve the man sitting alone. I walked over to the table he was sitting at he looked rather nice to be sitting all alone, Maybe his partner is on a trip or something. Either way I have to do the usual greetings.

"Greetings, I have the menu with me so I'll give you time to pick out what you want, In the mean time what drink would you like?"

"We have a wide variation of drinks from standard water,soda and juice. To more adult like beverages. If you have anything specific I'll be sure to write it down."

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:38 pm
Eddie7766
User Image

█ O O C [[If you have something to say to me, type it here but if not, just put a ~ next to it xD]]

[[Type your roleplay response here!!!!]]

Code is in this spoiler!
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25053523][img]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p415/Denomic_Kiba12/40238268-35f0-4f12-b98d-0a826138da90_zpsv3o7yulo.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16]█ [color=maroon]█ O O C[/color][/size] [[If you have something to say to me, type it here but if not, just put a ~ next to it xD]]

[list][list][[Type your roleplay response here!!!!]]
[/list][/list]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥♥STATUS Happy/Eating out || OOC Glad you think so XD

♥♥♥♥After a rather long day at the beach, Alejandro Momoa had done some window-shopping to pass time before eventually deciding to get dinner. He would have gone home to make something, as most days he did, but he had decided that this time he was going to try out a new restaurant, scope out what he had been missing out on, so-to-speak. Now usually he picked little hole-in-the-wall restaurants, but this one big restaurant had particularly stood out to him for a couple of weeks now, and it was high time that it tasted their food--better yet, see if they had any minty dessert specialties.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥The hostess had greeted him with a genuine smile, which was shocking for an employee of her status, so he treated her with the utmost respect that she deserved until he was seated, waiting upon his server to arrive. Right, menu time. Except there was no menu. Didn't the hostess usually provide the customer with them? Ah well, guess it couldn't be helped then. So wait he did until a waiter arrived with the menus.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥Hrm? Alejandro widened his eyes after turning his head to get a good look at his waiter. Did he have...cat ears? While that was certainly odd, it wasn't totally abnormal to Alejandro, since he was "aquatically advanced" and all. In fact, it was strangely comforting to him. "Well hello," Alejandro said with a small smile, resting his cheek against his fist, elbow on the table surface. "I'm sure you get this a lot, but that's really neat that you have cat ears," he said with a chuckle. Then, to lighten the mood, he lifted his head and looked to the menu before saying, "been a decent night, I hope?" Now beverages were usually on the back, so he just flipped the menu over only to glance at the bottom. "Ah you know what, I'll just have a water in the end, for I'm not much of a soda drinker and I'm also not that age to drink just yet, haha," Alejandro laughed again, and then looked back to the waiter. "Guess I'll just wait for you to return after I give this a thorough reading? Trying out the place for the first time, so I may take a hot minute to decide--hope you don't mind!" he grinned at the waiter, flipping the menu back over to the front. "By the way, what name should I call you? You didn't provide me with one, so I was just wondering," Al mused, wiping old sweat off of his left palm on his shorts. It was rather hot outside that day.

Eddie7766

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image

█ O O C (OOC text)

I felt my ears perk up when he called my ears 'neat'. Ussually its not like that. Either the customer thinks that this is some costume for the resturaunt or they ask me if I forgot it wasn't halloween. Since he didn't have any smart remarks about my ears I should probably treat him with some respect unlike some of the unsavory customers I get. After waiting a bit longer he asked about my day too I feel like I've hit a jackpot since customers dont usually make small talk especially with my ears and all. Well nothing I can do as a bonus for him other than serve him with a smile.

"Oh, its been somewhat alright I had a bad customer a while ago in the afternoon but that was about it nothing too bad."

He told me he wanted water so I wrote that down regaurdless but to think he wasn't old enough to drink maybe maybe I'm a bit off today then again I'd have to ask for ID so it would have suprised me either way. He kept going and mentioned I forgot to tell him my name now I feel like im going through initiation all over again. Jeez I get a nice guy and I forget to do rule number one well cant be perfect so might aswell just get his water and come back.

"Oh my apologies, call me Elin and may I get your name aswell?"

Asking for his name wouldn't be too noticable but it would also be the least I could do since he was pretty tolerable, well more than tolerable I suppose since he hasn't said anything other than I have neat ears which isn't something that would paticularly tick me off. I went over and wrote his water as the last on the list since he wanted to take some time going through the menu. I went to serve a few other tables that were less than tolerable and kindly got them drinks and "accidentally" slipped some hot sauce into ones drink. Luckily I got no calls for my manager and just kinda brushed it off to a non-existant employes fault and then served them what they ordered. Time flew and I had forgotten Alejandro's water I rushed back to get the water and came to his table with the single cup of water and I placed it on his table.

"Sorry for the delay, I had a few other guests to take care of I hope I didn't make you wait to long, anyway did you find out what you'd like?"

I gave him a slight smile to seem the as polite as possible. I did almost forget the poor guy honestly I hope he isn't mad other wise I'd have spoiled a good person's day which woudl in turn suck for me as he'd probably have something to say because I took a while then again he did ask for some time to read through the menu but either way if he gets mad I'll just keep my cool. Although if he goes to far I cant be to sure but I doubt he will since getting a read on customers is like my job.

II Captor-vating II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:57 pm

♥♥STATUS Happy/Eating out || OOC

♥♥♥♥Lifting the menu up to open it to the first page, Alejandro nodded at the waiter's response, still smiling. "That's okay!" he started, turning his head back to the waiter to give him his proper respect. It was rude not to have eye contact when conversing. "Well Elin, my name is Alejandro; it's nice to meet you and I'm happy to have such a friendly waiter! I'll make sure not to be anything like that 'bad customer' you spoke of, so you can relax when serving me, haha!" he laughed. "It seems that most people aren't as friendly as we first think they'll be when we're children, right? It's such a shame too, really..." he muttered off, returning his gaze to the menu.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥When Elin had wandered off to assist his other customers, Alejandro skipped over the titles that sounded the least appetizing before taking the time to read the ingredients of the good-sounding entrees. There were many, yes, but in the end he had decided to go with a Cajun dish, and was delighted to find that there was indeed a minty dessert: petite grasshopper cakes; that was a new one for him. Likewise, Alejandro had set down his menu after he had made his decision, and then spent a few minutes taking in the interior design of the restaurant before eventually people-watching, since that was something he liked to do from time-to-time. It was always intriguing to see what others' lives were like, or whether they had table manners or not.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥Alejandro was just starting to figure out this child's motives that had been kicking their at their sibling from under the table when his waiter finally returned. He nonchalantly nodded at the waiter's apologies, moving his gaze from the child to Elin, face back against his fist again. "No need to apologize, good Elin; I did want time to read the menu anyways," he chuckled, though it was dry. Straightening his posture, Alejandro fixed him with a smile and blinked a few times. "Hopefully no one gave you too much trouble? Your ears are slightly tilted back though, so I imagine someone did then. Ah, people," Alejandro shook his head, flashing back to earlier that day when a girl had feigned drowning just to get his attention. Too bad for her he was smart enough to know when someone legitimately needed CPR or not, so her plans were spoiled. "Anyways, I'll have the Trip to New Orleans entree, and I'll most likely order a couple of those petite grasshopper cakes later, too, as I tend to hunt down any mint goodies," he grinned and slid the menu over for Elin to collect. "What do you think about mint-flavored desserts, Elin?" Alejandro mused, tilting his head to the side with an arched brow.

Eddie7766

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image

█ O O C (Also if my typing is off I apologize I had some drinks not to long ago)

This guy was like the book definition of the perfect person. Jeez If I had more people like him I would care less about taking orders or anything for that matter. Its like he was some transient being sent from above, then again I'm getting ahead of myself. Not to mention he said something about people not being so friendly when we're children. That part caught me off gaurd I guess he has had somewhat of a bad day. He likes making small talk so I'll be sure to give him some responses aswell.

"Well there was some people who had given me a bit of trouble but they cooled down, eventually."

I chuckled a bit and was ready to write ready to write down his order.
                          I wrote down his order and it seemed like he had rather outlandish choices not in a bad way but more like he wanted something that wasn't native. Must like different things, or he comes here often. Although I'd notice if he did since I work here so must be option number uno. I took his menu and looked at him as he asked his question. It seemed rather odd for a customer to be this talkitive. Especially towards me I mean I have cat ears for crying out loud wouldn't you want to stray away from that. I guess it cant be helped huh?

"What I think of mint flavored desserts, well they are a good treat honestly its a great choice especially with ice cream, I've had it once before and ate a whole tub cause it was so good."

I gave him a smile cause honestly that much was true eating the tub like that. Not to mention it was one of those days where I just kinda lazed around. l ate mint ice cream and binge watched some tv. Speaking of which he probably might have mixed thoughts now cause I'd probably seem like some slob eating a whole tub of ice cream. But he enjoyed mint desserts himself so I guess he'd see it as more of a realatable thing so I guess it wasn't too bad of a comment.

"So if thats it Mr.Mint man I'll give your order after I have it prepared, If there is anything else I can do for you just be sure to call me if you see me passing by."

I gave a soft smile and chuckled a bit I felt like acting a bit more friendly since this guy was doing the the same with me hopefully he didn't take that to heart though. This is actually kinda nice having some friendly conversation
                          and with a customer too make me feel like this place is home sometimes.
                          I walked over and made his order first on the list. After waiting on Alejandro's food it seemed like everyone else in the restuaunt was leaving early it was night time but still. Is it really that late should I be getting off work now. I'd check the clock and it was past 9PM so I was doing more hours than I needed too. Honestly I didn't care to much cause I was having to much of a nice time serving that guy. After a while the order was ready and I brought over his order and placed it on the table. As I placed his plates the hostess called out my name I loooked over and he told me that I was working past my hours and could take a break. I saw no harm in it and I finished putting his order on the table. I should probably talk to him while on break aswell its not like I would talk to anyone else I mean I've had lunch with about eveyone here so meeting one more person wouldn't hurt.

"If you dont mind I am going on break, speaking of which would you mind if I ate over here aswell I ussually dont get to serve people like you so I'd love to chat with you more."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:07 pm
(Forgot too quote)

II Captor-vating II

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:47 pm

♥♥STATUS Happy/Eating out || OOC Apologies for the delay uwu;

♥♥♥♥A frown fell upon Alejandro when Elin admitted to some trouble. "Oh boy, I thought so," the lifeguard had shook his head at the thought; however, his expression instantly brightened when Elin answered his question about mint-flavored desserts. "Yes, that's exactly what I do, haha! The ice cream is my favorite!" Alejandro laughed and tore off the wrapper on the straw for his water glass, glancing at Elin periodically as was proper.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥"What an appropriate nickname," Alejandro said in response to the waiter's final say before departing. "And I most likely won't need anything before the food, but I'll be sure to bother you afterward if so!" he said after Elin's retreating form, then sighed. It looked like he was making the waiter's day, which was always a good sign. Alejandro understood how taxing customer service jobs could be, especially in food service, so he always made it a point to make employees feel at least a little better. Besides that, he loved to socialize--it was fun meeting new people, learning about how others' lives differed from his own. With that, Alejandro had sipped from his water intermittently while he waited for the meal to be prepared, watching the other customers from time-to-time.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥When the waiter made his evident return, Alejandro had smiled and was about to thank him when the hostess had interrupted said chance. Apparently Elin was to go on break then. But what surprised Alejandro was his request to dine with him. At first he had raised one eyebrow, a simple "oh?" slipping from his lips, but then he grinned and folded his hands together, elbows still on the table. "Well sure! I love socializing, and it's not like I have anyone else to talk to," he laughed. "Plus, you look like an intriguing character; come sit whenever you're ready," Alejandro finished with a smile, lifting the napkin from his silverware to place over his lap (he was a messy guy sometimes depending on the dish...).

Eddie7766
                                                      The responses may start to decrease in length bc I'm getting rather busy on gaia XD
                                                      I still have an entire guild to work on, ugh....
                                                      Btw sorry I was so busy--
                                                      my only chance to see my friend before spring break was yesterday and today,
                                                      and we had her watch Yuri on Ice all day up until the finale
                                                      (which was AMAZING btw, I highly recommend the anime)
                                                      She was so lucky she didnt have to suffer the wait for the update x'D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

█ O O C (Gonna revert to 3rd person)

"You and me both."

Elin responded to Alejandro's comment about not having anyone to talk to as he himself had already made good realtions with everyone in the resturant or he belived so. Though he wasn't sure if he had made acceptable conversation and relations with everyone most people he did as they were the only ones he could actually talk normally too. After they talked to him first as he wasn't one to start conversations Elin waved and went to get his food from the cooks after hearing him finish his sentence. He thought about what he said "An intriguing character." Was it because of his ears or the way he talked to him? Mostly because of his ears he would assume since he didn't feel it was all that intriguing to talk to but he could be wrong. All and all he wouldn't mind talking to Alejandro as it was only a few minutes of talking but he felt as if he already got to know the person.

Elin ussually ate here whenever he was on break, one because he got a discount and two he enjoyed the food and the people who made it. He knew everyone from the cooks to the janitor rarely does he ever meet a customer who actually converses with him. Let alone let him eat with them, It was an odd experience to say the least. Elin was in the kitchen waiting on his food he ussually paid the cooks themselves because they charged less and it gave them some more in pocket cash, though it had to be kept under the light of day because if anyone who respected the authority in the resturaunt found out Elin's and many other waiters' lunch break would cease to exist. Elin finally received his food which was a pot roast with medium rare steak. He payed the cook and brought the food over to the table Alejandro was sitting at and he placed his plate on the table before improperly falling back onto the other side of the booth. He let out a sigh of relief and yawned and took a few minutes to rest a bit before sitting up properly and looking at Alejandro directly.

"Soo, why are you here so late at night, And are you waiting on anyone cause someone like you shouldn't be in here alone seems kinda weird."

It was somewhat of a indirect compliment but he went along with it still Elin didn't have much room to talk as he had cat ears and weird didn't even begin to describe him. Though it was somewhat true it is about around 9-10PM and the Alejandro was still here, not to mention he wasn't wearing any buisness suits so he didn't work late and he was wearing rather casual clothing so that also added to the question. Though Elin did work here till 9 he brought his waiter atire which was mostly black and white and practically screamed. "This person is a busy one," Then again it wasn't odd for someone to just come late over a long wait at the bar and in those cases it would usually involve more than one person since the person who hadn't gotten any dates would be in a group of girls, or guys. But Alejandro was alone which just begged the question. Though Elin was over thinking and kinda wondered off with his thoughts hopefully he didn't miss anything that Alejandro said in response to his question or anything after for that matter.

II Captor-vating II
Thanks for the heads up sorry if I seemed a bit unpatient last time I recently broke up with my best friend so I am looking for ways to spend my time without him since the majority of the time I spent was with him XD

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:15 pm

♥♥STATUS Happy/Eating out || OOC That's so sad D:

♥♥♥♥That was sad, what Elin said there. Didn't he make friends with at least some of his coworkers? Alejandro had raised a brow when the waiter had walked off, though it was obviously to get his food. Such an odd way to leave off a conversation though. Eh, ah well, he shrugged and looked to his food, mouth practically drooling. He hadn't eaten in too long now (and saving kids' butts from drowning required more food than normal, too)! "Oh boy does this look good," he grinned and then straightened his posture before picking up his silverware to promptly "dig in."
                                                      ♥♥♥♥By the time Elin had returned, Alejandro was just about done with his meal, save for maybe a few bites, being the quick eater he is (plus Elin's food took time to prepare, too, of course). Alejandro had set done his silverware on the plate when Elin carelessly flopped down onto the booth across from him, sighing. Poor guy was probably overworked. "Whooped now, eh?" he said after swallowing. Pushing his plate to the side, he made an effort to appear more relaxed as well, leaning in on his elbows like he had done numerous times earlier; he smiled when Elin had sat back up just to ask a question. "The beach closes at 8pm, and it takes me some time to walk places. I haven't eaten since 4pm, haha..." he trailed off, eyes wandering to a couple that was exiting the restaurant. "And then I just remembered that I've been wanting to try out this place," he continued, gaze returning to Elin's face. "Beats going home and whooping up something at this hour, ya know?" Alejandro rested his chin on his folded hands and gave Elin a small smile, thoughts meandering. "Hey, at least I got to meet a cute waiter," he suggested with a grin. What, the cat ears were such a unique trait, it really intrigued him. Was there a tail? "Actually, do you have a tail too, if you don't mind me asking? You can totally eat your meal though since you're on a time limit and I'm not."

Eddie7766
                                                      Sorry I'm being so slow....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:46 am
User Image

█ O O C (OOC text)

"Ahhh,Yeah today was kinda busy but down time like this is almost a blessing really."

Elin responded to his comment before sitting back up and asking his question waiting for his response. Elin was not too suprised Alejandro worked at the beach considering the way he was dressed was but what did he do? Was he a lifeguard or something else there that needed some man power like checking the equipment or being on the look our or something along the lines. Elin noticed his eyes drift off and looked in the direction he was looking in, He noticed the couple exiting and looked back at Alejandro hopefully he didn't notice not that it mattered really. Then again the ringing of the bell distracts everyone now and then so it wasn't like it was something odd right? Elin continued listening and heard him talk about making food at this hour. He nodded and replied.

"Why do you think I have the cooks make me some food, I know what you mean honestly they are good people but between you and me the cooks do it to get some extra cash in hand, though I am close with almost every one here and all it gets kinda dull when you know just about every one."

Elin rambled off for a few seconds but he let Alejandro finish. He was about to begin eating his food hoping he would ramble on for a bit Elin enjoyed listening to people as much as he did talking. He grabbed his fork and dug it into the pot roast, lifted it and was about to bite the food from the fork, and then he looked up at him as he made his comment calling Elin "cute". He paused for a minute while looking at Alejandro and then taking a bite of his food attempting to brush off the comment though surely it was just that right a comment none the less. Then again what person would call him 'cute'. Elin mused at that as he hadn't heard such a word for some time. He chewed his food for a bit staying extremely quiet. He heard Alejandro's question but was to absorbed in his thoughts to respond to it. He folded the hand he had his fork and put his elbow on the table and rested his cheek on the hand aswell.

(Thought) "He called me cute so what does that mean exactly I mean its been a while since anyone has called me that then again I haven't dated anyone for some time."(End thought)

Elin hmmed signifying he was in thought but was still unsure of why he'd say something so odd. He brushed it off and hadn't noticed time had passed and responded to his question about his tail. He had gotten that question alot and for some reason it seemed like it was just a simple question as if asking are you intrested in this or that. He finally swallowed his food and answered while still having his head rest on his hand.

"Oh, Yes I have one but I keep it tucked so that it dosen't get accidentally burned, smashed, all that good stuff having a tail actually can cause some problems since it is just out and about you know? Oh and dont worry about my time I could leave if I wanted I am working over my hours so I am not getting paied for being here at the moment, I am practically just eating here like a normal customer."

He moved his head from his hand and took another scoop of his pot roast and bit it off the fork. He began chewing and looked at Alejandro he chewed for a bit more and swallowed looking at his eyes and he planted both his hands onto the table and leaned in closer looking deep into his eyes as if he was attempting to stare into the very essance of his soul Elin did this for a good second or two before finnally sitting properly back in place.

"Wow, I hadn't noticed until now but you have really beautiful eyes, contacts or are they natural. Oh and on top of that what do you do on the beach I mean, I assume your a life guard but I dont know any other work positions on the beach so if I guess wrong my apologies."

II Captor-vating II
Dont worry TYT (Take your time)

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:08 pm
Truly Captor-vating
So waiting on yah still btw just quoting yu incase you forgot if your still some how busy dont mind this then.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 pm
Eddie7766
Truly Captor-vating
So waiting on yah still btw just quoting yu incase you forgot if your still some how busy dont mind this then.

Omg I'm SO SORRY! I thought I was waiting on you Dx
Must've not received the quote D'x  

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm
Truly Captor-vating
Eddie7766
Truly Captor-vating

Omg I'm SO SORRY! I thought I was waiting on you Dx
Must've not received the quote D'x

Figured dont worry about it, just write your response honestly XD  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out