Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥♥STATUS Happy/Eating out || OOC Look below

♥♥♥♥Alejandro could agree with what Elin said. It does get rather boring talking to same people everyday, especially when all words have to be carefully thought out to remain "professional." Without moving his chin from where it rested against his fists, he nodded his head in agreement with Elin. "It does get rather dull talking to the same people about the same thing everyday. In fact, that's why I like meeting new people and having even the randomest of conversations--it's something new and exciting," he admitted, and then started to tap hit foot lightly under the table, feeling a bit restless. It was hard for Alejandro to sit in one position for too long, as he was naturally an anxious person in body, although he is mentally calm.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥When Elin paused before taking a bite, Alejandro had raised an eyebrow at him. But then he finally did bite into it, so Alejandro let out a tiny sigh of relief, feeling a little awkward for some reason. Wait. He did just call him cute. Why did he do that? It was kind of like flirting, but totally nonchalant and unintended. What made it awkward was Elin's silence, as if he was pondering it over. Alejandro lifted his head from his fists and sat back into the booth cushion, biting his inner lower lip. Great; now he was feeling awkward, and that was not cool. He was relieved when Elin finally did respond, and talked about his tail. Oh so he did have one! Neat! But why work overtime if he didn't get anything out of it? He shouldn't push himself for such a simple job like waiting tables! "Oh, that makes a ton of sense, of course. I mean I wouldn't want to have a tail burned either," Al chuckled, relaxing his shoulders that he hadn't realized had gone stiff.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥Since Elin had gone back to eating, Alejandro had ceased his foot tapping in favor of crossing his legs, and then leaned forward again to distract himself from people-watching again (he noticed the other had caught him staring at others, so he felt awkward about now). What he didn't expect was for Elin to lean forward and stare at him so intensely, like damn it wasn't that it was so close for comfort that it was uncomfortable, but the stare itself was what made him break out into a slight sweat at his forward, and he chewed on the inside of his lower lip again. And the comment? He could already feel a blush creeping up his cheeks. Jeez, what was the matter with him? It wasn't like he hadn't received that compliment before from someone (in fact he got it quite a lot when working at the beach, especially when he had to "save" fake drowners). "Ahaaaa....yeah um, thanks for the compliment. I mean I've gotten it before, but that was certainly...unexpected," he said, scratching at his head and leaning back against the cushion again. Thankfully Elin had asked about his job and, eager to change the subject, Al gave a speedy response. "Y-yeah! I mean I'm a manager at the beach shack where they loan out the equipment and stuff, but I also double as a lifeguard for them when they're short on staff." Did he just...stutter? Fantastic, he mentally face-palmed and then pressed his cheek against one fist, elbow on the table as he watched Elin eat. Might as well try to make different conversation then, right? "So uh, what do you usually do when you're not working?" Okay, that kind of sounded like a prequestion before asking someone out now, but perhaps Elin wouldn't think that. Lordy, he needed to get his mind off that subject!

Eddie7766
                                                      I apologize for the slowness; having a professional conversation about guild errors I made in a chat right now. I had such trouble responding to this too, I don't know why Dx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

█ O O C (OOC text)

Ellin didn't pay close attention to it but he could have sworn his cheeks had changed color. And he seemed a bit embarassed to talk anyway so all in all that supported his thought. After he asked about Alejandro's work his words had a rather rushed feeling. For someone to get that flustered over one word is something in it self but if Elin had said it it didn't feel like it held the same momentum. Seeing it in action though made Elin suprised and he wondered why such would happen even though he did react to Alejandro's comment with some though. Alejandro reacted with more physical emphasis and not only was it somewhat cute but also odd aswell. He continued listening and heard about him somewhat double shifting at the beach. He's committed so thats good. Elin couldn't stop thinking about how he reacted and was a bit anxious to see another though he knew himself it was a bit strange but, He was eager to see how else he would react.

Alejandro finally asked him about his outside life, a topic that wasn't touchy but at the same time wasn't interesting. Elin spent most of his time sitting around feeding himself with what he could and paying for his apartment room every now and then. He dosen't do many interesting things other than go out with to eat with some of his co-workers talk to some of them and watch TV, and movies. None of that seemed interesting though as it was all something you would do if you were alone or just had nothing better to do yet this was the case. That is how it was Elin was alone most of the time and didn't have much people to hangout with. And to be fair your job isn't exactly highschool.
                          Then again there was no real reason to be dishonest about anything.

"Well I honestly don't do much other than occasionally go out with some of my co-workers and sit at my apartment watching some TV show or movie."

Elin finished his food without even noticing it thinking and eating didn't give him much time to focus on his food. He looked around and saw that the restaurant had began closing he then checked the time and it was almost eleven it was normal for stores to close around this time and this resturant wasn't open 24 hours like Dennys and some other places. So they had to leave just about now. Elin stretched his arms upward and yawned he was tired but didn't really notice up until now. He sighed and stood up from the booth. He put his hand up with a single finger and faced it towards Alejandro telling him to wait. After a minute or two Elin came back with some boxes for Alejandro's food (Assuming he hasn't finished it.) and placed it on the table.

"Here you go, resturants closing so brought you these incase you needed them."

As Elin handed him the boxes he also handed him the bill aswell.

"Oh and don't forget to pay for that. Oh and where do you live pal I'll company you home cause I would like to talk a bit more not to mention my place is pretty borring so I'll probably just go to sleep when I get there anyway."

Truly Captor-vating

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:56 pm

♥♥STATUS Happy/Eating out || OOC Look below

♥♥♥♥So he was a TV-watcher. That was totally fine! Alejandro idly wondered what kind of shows he watched, or if he had a favorite channel. Not that the channel mattered or anything, as Alejandro watched Netflix rather than TV itself if he felt like watching a movie or something, but it was a curious thing to wonder. Anything to change the subject. This conversation was a good shift. "Well that's certainly something to do! Not someone that likes to go places?" Alejandro responded with a question to continue the conversation, but was respectful of Elin's eating. When the waiter had finished, Alejandro made to ask if it was good or not, but then Elin had held up his hand, as if to halt all conversation. Sassy now, eh? Al had leaned back in the booth then, raising an eyebrow as Elin got up to clean up the dishes. Okay then.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥When the waiter had returned with a box, Alejandro had straightened his back and picked it up. "Oh boy! I mean I was finished and all, but I suppose the cats could finish it," he joked. Or the maids though, on the real. His mother was ridiculous with all those maids. And then the bill came. Go figure: couldn't leave without paying. Alejandro shook his head as he dug into his shorts pocket to retrieve his wallet, smirking all the while. "Yeah I gotcha man; can't leave without paying!" Normally Alejandro tipped twenty percent of his bill, but Elin had been quite the interesting waiter, so he placed thirty-five percent of the bill in cash onto the table after setting the actual bill total on the tray. Standing up, Alejandro patted Elin on the back as he turned for the restroom. "Sure thing my man, but I gotta use the restroom first," he said while walking away.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥It never took long to use the bathroom, so Al came back relatively quickly and rubbed his hands together, the towels pretty useless when it came to completely drying his hands. Elin probably had to clean the table and such, so Alejandro just waited by the exit, letting the man be to do his job for the time being. (If he took too long, he would probably go looking for him though.) However, that didn't happen as the waiter had returned promptly. Smiling, Alejandro gave him a curt wave. "I'm warning you now though--the place is rather big and somewhat of a long distance from here. I'm still staying with my mom because I'm too lazy to get my own apartment and plus, why leave when she has so much space in her home? I'll eventually move out though...eventually," Alejandro laughed, scratching at the back of his head. "Ready to head out now?"

Eddie7766
                                                      Sorry I'm so slow!
                                                      Just started school again today and s**t is in the water ahaa...
                                                      besides that, my guild is taking a lot of time from me lately D'x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image

█ O O C

"Ah, I dont mind going places nor do I like to do it often. Its somewhere in between the two."

Elin said in response to his inital question. He took the tip and wasn't suprised it seemed like they hit it off to be honest and tips weren't unordinary.
He took the tip and put the money in his wallet. When Alejandro went into the bathroom he went and made sure everything was preped for closing and finishing up any unfinished tasks due to lasy co-workers. He finished rather quickly and went to the door to find Alejandro waiting. He walked up and as soon as he got there Alejandro didn't hesitate to fill him in. It was far and it "big". And he plans to move out maybe he dosen't like the idea of staying with his mom but at the same time cant help it. Elin felt the same way at one point but moved out anyway. He mentioned it was far but if it was too far he'd probably have to try and call a taxi, find an Inn or at the very least sleep over if it was that far he couldn't really go back on it now they were about to go off. If he was going to be a few minutes late to work he'd probablly call one of his co-workers to check in for him. Either way he'd be able to talk to his new friend more so that was a plus.

"Yeah lets get moving."

Elin pushed open the door and held it open for Alejandro. As Alejandro exited the resturaunt he let the door close and went along with he let Alejandro lead as he had no idea where to go. After letting the door close he slightly jogged over too his side and pocketed his hands walking beside Alejandro. Elin didn't ussually do this walk people home and converse with them so fondly.
Then again this person wasn't just anyone but out of all honesty if he didn't know any better it would seem like they were on a date. Come to think of it its been a while since he went searching for any love intrests. He didn't want to consider it right now since he only met him but if he had to Elin most likely wouldn't mind dating Alejandro. Though he didn't feel the need to think about it anymore so he cut his thoughts there and attempted to make conversation.

"So, since you work at the beach do you get anything strange like a beached whale, fake drowners, etcetera."

Usually with work realated things Elin asked about strange encounters during work since usually work realated things seemed unintersting since he knew about work and how uninteresting it would get. Strange encounters make people think back a bit and its usually fun to listen to some of the encounters, He did have some of his own one time a while taking an order a child grab his tail since it was bulging outwards from his pants and it was an awkward experience but, nothing bad happened other than questionable looks for about a good 10 seconds. Elin was about ready to hear Alejandro's response since the thoughts about strange encounters only peaked his interest more and more.

Truly Captor-vating
Yeah same here so no worries about it minus the guild part.

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:01 pm

♥♥STATUS Intrigued/Walking Home || OOC Click the house link in the image to see what his house looks like, btw, if you're curious.

♥♥♥♥Nodding his head in response, Alejandro had no trouble following after Ellin, though it was odd that he had started out ahead of him. Holding open the door for him? How kind. "Why thank you, kind gentleman," Alejandro chuckled as he walked past the neko waiter and onto the sidewalk. Thankfully the breeze that brushed his arms was warm and welcoming, unlike most nights when the wind is slightly chilled, kind of like a desert. Alejandro released a long exhale as he glanced up at the moon, barely any stars in-sight above. Hands in his pocket as well, the taller man had turned to start down the sidewalk, ignorant to the fact that he was slightly faster than Ellin due to his long legs. That being said, he was surprised when the other had jogged to catch up with him, yet didn't comment on the event.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥It wasn't unusual for someone to ask Alejandro if he had encountered "strange occurrences" on the beach, but even so he was rather surprised that Ellin would ask that of all things. Alejandro rubbed his chin and looked upward as they walked on, the other hand in his shorts pocket as he contemplated how to respond. He had to put up with fake drowners, yes, but that was practically on a daily basis so he probably shouldn't start there. (He was just internally complaining about the fake drowner of the day earlier, too.) Oh yeah, there was the time that a giant tortoise had beached, during this organized beach birthday party, just to lay her massive batch of eggs. "Well now that I think on it," Al started, still rubbing his chin. "I think the most interesting thing was when this mother tortoise--huge, mind you--came up out of the water on the less crowded end and laid a batch of eggs, burying them there before returning to the ocean. It was in the middle of this special event, too: this rich lady's daughter was hosting her seventh birthday party at the beach, so the entire beach had been rented out for the day. I remember the kids wanting to play with the eggs and swim after the tortoise now, and how irritating it was to gold them back but also funny to watch," Alejandro grimaced but also smiled fondly at the memory, how happy the mother tortoise looked to be relieved of her burden. The lifeguard dropped his arm to his side and looked down at the waiter then, tilting his head to the side with a grimace. "As for the fake drowners, why yes, I do get them--but they're practixally on a daily basis for me so I could hardly call them 'strange encounters,' ya know? I actually just had to put up with one today, haha. I laugh at it now, but she really was quite irritating...they just start to annoy me now; the frivolous girls that pretend to drown in a sad attempt to receive the 'heroic kiss of their dreams.' It's rather sad, honestly," Alejandro shook his head then and looked forward, the aforementioned girl's surprised face floating back to the front of his mind when he had chastised her for turning a serious matter into a joke. "Well, what about you, then?" Alejandro threw the question back at Ellin, looking back at him as they turned a corner. "I'm sure you get strange occurrences every day with your animal characteristics, sure, but was there anything in particular that had shocked you?"
                                                      ♥♥♥♥It always felt like he still had a ways to go, but in reality the two were about halfway from reaching their destination now as they had exited the city area and were entering into the suburbs. Alejandro always admired the perfectly trimmed rose bush he always passed depending on how far he chose to go into the city on his days off, or when he had finished work for the day. "Say...I hope your home isn't too far from mine? I mean I would feel terrible making you walk there yourself, unless you'd rather just stay at mine? There are plenty of empty rooms you can stay in. Heck, eve--" Alejandro stopped himself from completing that sentence, mentally berating himself for thinking to say such a stupid thing. Like the other would stay in his room, what the hell was wrong with him? "Anyways, just trying to be considerate, aha. I'd hate to see you walk far after you just got done working a long shift and such."

Eddie7766
                                                      School keeps me really busy...sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image

█ O O C (OOC text)

"So the turtle just came up onto a populated beach and layed her eggs and left, huh I guess that is something."

Though he had only just spoken he turned his head to Al as he thought he had finished, to Elin's suprise he had a change of face and it worried him a bit, but after lending an ear to his somewhat of a rant he felt some pitty for Alejandro but then again he couldn't blame the "Fake drowners" for trying. He did look rather attractive so it wouldnt be odd to see girls toss themselves at him. Elin thought about it more and more Alejandro fitted in to almost all of Elins prefrences, tall, handsome, talk-ative. Hee met almost all the marks and to think Elin hadn't noticed any sooner he felt extremely foolish, but he then thought about it and figured he shouldn't get his hopes up.

"Well I dont blame them your pretty good looking, hell I'd probably do the same thing to be honest."

Then Elin suddenly realized he had said something so awkward his ears lowered and his right hand shot up to cover his mouth he began to panic and while blushing intensely. He attempted to calm himself a bit trying to get a grip of the situation and put his hand to his side and also untucked his tail in the mean time as it was attempting to move on its own. He looked back at Alejandro and heard him ask Elin a question he was relieved as he could just dodge the comment by answering it. To say something like that flat out he really needed to think before speaking.

"Uhh, the only thing i remember vivdly is when a child actually grabbed my tail and, lets just say I made a rather questionable sound and got odd looks for a good minute."

That was one of thr reasons he tucked his tail in the first place since kids thought it was intriguing and grabbed it when they had the chance. He didnt know for some time but his tail was his "spot" he didnt like to think about it but had to acknowledge it at some point. Elin's thoughts drifted back to what he had said he about Alejandro's case of fake drowners and he knew he wouldn't mind but he was also scared he said his thoughts flat out he then imagined actually getting his "heroic kiss" from Alejandro and bit his bottom lip while being flustered by just the very thought. He fit into all the categories so well that it was almost like he was the white knight he had dreamed of. It scared but delighted him at the same time knowing someone like that exists but he got carried away in thought and forgot about the whole conversation all together.

"I'm sorry what were we talking about, and how much longer till we get there?"

Truly Captor-vating

Eddie7766

Adorable Kitten

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:08 pm

♥♥STATUS Intrigued/Walking Home || OOC Do you even see this ooc up here? :O

♥♥♥♥Considering he had been talking on and on in response to Elin's questions, Alejandro had missed most of what the other had said save for the last question. Even still, the lifeguard was rather surprised that the waiter had spaced out during his speal. "Oh," Alejandro had started, looking back at Elin. "What all did you miss?" he continued, questioning at first, but then drew his eyebrows together at Elin's flustered appearance. What was that about? "Hey, you're looking rather hot in the face there; you doing okay?" Alejandro didn't think it was so hot outside but nevertheless, he stopped in his tracks to check on the other, deciding that perhaps a brief break was in due order.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥Examining their surroundings for a quick place to sit, Alejandro smiled when he saw a planted tree with a ledge around its segregated little plot of land. "The mansion isn't too far now, but I think we could sit for a little while so you can catch your breath, ey?" Alejandro pointed at the planted tree at first before looking back at Elin, smile fading when the concern returned. "Maybe you can remind me what you said earlier when I was babbling away earlier, 'cause I'm pretty sure I missed something, haha," the man laughed, gently taking Elin's hand to lead him over to the curb around the tree, kind of like a kid would who was leading his friend around.
                                                      ♥♥♥♥Once they were seated, Alejandro let out a long sigh and stared up at the moon, leaning his hands back behind him into the soil beyond the curb. Alejandro stretched his legs out and turned his feet out and in toward the other, trying to relax. After a few moments of nothing, the socialite couldn't be kept quiet for long, so he had inclined his head to stare down at Elin, expression soft and restful. "Do you ever find the night serene?" It was quite the random question, yes, but it was the first thing that came to Alejandro's mind after he looked to the moon, so it was not so unexpected to him (at least).

Eddie7766

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces