Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A Bounty Worthwhile (Luvable Heartless and I)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:19 pm
                    Description
                        On a moonlit night in Cairo, Egypt, the infamous bounty hunter Irrylath came across an unexpected demonic act, but he lacked the warrant and knowledge to detain the criminal so he had to continue on his previous hunt. The following morning he research the face and discovers from one of his local haunts that the man was suspected of having bounties upon his head, although they were wiped half the time. Intrigued, Irrylath decides to hunt down this man and ends up traveling nearly the entire planet either in search of him or following him, gathering information before making an executive decision.

Little does he know of Ryder's quest to find a solution to his nightly crimes, so focused on proving him a criminal he is through careful actions. But how will Irrylath feel about condemning the man when he does finally meet his goal, after spending all that time with him? Will the nihilistic half-demon face the biggest enemy that all humans eventually battle, Emotion? And what about finding his father? But most of all, can Ryder manage to break the centuries-long family curse?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:36 am
II Captor-vating II
Sorry for such a long wait. I hope this is good enough. Let me know if you'd want some changes for your introduction x.x Also sorry it's so long DX ALSO, Merry LATE X-Mas!!

User Image

╔══════════ ☽ Ɍ Ɏ Ð Є Я ☾ ══════════╗

100, 200, 300, aaand 400. Ryder breathed a content sigh as he watched his fingers dance through the soft green bills within his grasp. Today had been pay day for the restless traveler. It had been three weeks since he had been gone, hitchhiking on the main roads, and hiking through the side trails over steeps hills, vast forests, and small mountains. This trip was a bit rough around the terrains unlike his usual travels, but thankfully it wasn’t too far. Yet still, he wondered if running into some demons was worth the trip.
His storm gray eye glided one last time through the wad of cash, before finally coming to his sense that he shouldn’t be flashing this amount in plain sight. Rolling it up nice and tight, he then tucked the roll into one of his pockets and continued his walk down the busy street. The city here was filled with the different sounds of vehicles driving up and down the gray roads, people chatting away outside small businesses, and smells lingering from freshly cooked meals to the homeless sleeping in the shallow alleyways. Ryder did his best to avoid most of these obstacles given the odd fact that he did have places to be; though he would at times, stop and offer a few bucks to some of the homeless who looked like they really needed it. What can he say? He had a soft spot for the struggling.
Nearby, his ear caught the familiar sound of a bell. He scanned the area for what he knew was a food cart, his favorite at that. A little cart, run by a short and stout old woman who always had a smile on her face. Ah, there it was. Between the few people walking on the streets he was able to locate the little cart by the red hue of a color it wore with golden lettering “Sweet Buns”. It’s like something lit up within Ryder, and he almost skipped to where the cart was, following that sweet scent of brown sugar mixed with honey lathering the hot pieces of meat inside a warm crunchy bun. As soon as he came to a stop in front of her, he didn’t need to say a word, the little lady had a bun ready for him already and was holding it out,
“It’s like I can sense that child-like aura of yours fluttering around me.” She said, smiling softly, as she watched Ryder take the bun and begin munching away like a starved puppy.
“Mnfoorow mnree fwel…” The little lady merely stood there, smiling, waiting for the other to fully chew his food, which he did….after pretty much inhaling the bun entirely.
He chuckled, slightly out of breath, “You know me so well, Mrs. Lilac.”
“But of course.” And like a magic trick, she had another bun ready for him. Ryder gladly took it, thanking her excitedly.
“This is the first time I’ve seen you around in a while. Did you just get back from one of your trips?” Ryder swallowed down his second bite, nodding in the process,
“Yeah.” This time, he took a moment to slow down his eating to talk. “And just like before, I’ll be heading out again right away.” Suddenly, Ryder could see her thin wrinkles fall as her smile turned into a worried frown.
“So quick? Dear, don’t you think you should take it easy for just a little bit? Your body needs rest.” Ryder frowned as well and sighed. He loathed making the old woman worry. “I know that this is your job, and I also know the dangers you go through out there.” Ryder opened his mouth to reason with her, but was left agape as the old woman continued her scolding, “Don’t you go telling me that you know how to defend yourself. A person can hold out only for so long when confronted with so many demons and monsters out there. You need to rest up, and eat plenty. What will you do if you’re all skin and bones.”
“-!”
“Plus, if you continue to be malnourished and running around with fatigue, you’ll lose those golden locks of yours.” Instinctively, one of his hands reached up to touch his hair. Why attack the hair? He shook his head, finally gathering his thoughts, “Okay, I get ya’ Gran, I’ll take it easy. I’ll sleep in a bed tonight, and leave tomorrow morning? How’s that sound?” As soon as the words left his mouth, a smile was returned.
“Sounds lovely, dear,” Ryder smiled, “but not after a healthy breakfast.” And just like that Ryder’s head fell. “Here, take these for later, and tomorrow morning come to my home for a large breakfast.” Ryder wanted to refuse, but the old lady was relentless. She had already built up one of her little doggy bags and stuffed it with another four buns. Ryder sighed again, pouting somewhat as he mumbled an ‘okayokayokay.’ He took the box graciously, and before he could pull out his paycheck, the old woman began to shoo him off, “Nononono, these are from me, dear, now go on.”
“But-“
“Butts are for sitting, now shoo!” Ryder tried stopping his feet, but once he did, and turned around, the little woman was gone. The man shook his head, but a smile graced his face nonetheless. Ah, she really was sweet. He kept a tab in his head for all the times she’d fed him, and always paid her back when she least expected it. Always when she least expected it, else she’d throw a pan at him otherwise. Turning back around on his heels he continued on down the street, warm bag in his arms. He was still very hungry. But he knew full well that it wasn’t a hunger for food. His smile suddenly grimaced at the bitter realization. Three weeks. That’s how long he was gone, and that’s how long he went without a proper meal. A meal that he didn’t enjoy consuming.
Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of movement. His vision narrowed towards one of the alleyways at a shift in shadows. He took a quick glance around him, before casually making his way towards the disturbed direction. Well, better locate a target now for later…
╚══════════════ ══════════════╝

Luvable Heartless

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

S T A T U S Irritated | This is odd... || M I S S I O N "Scarface" || O O C ~Response is in the spoiler!!~

Cairo, Egypt. The old man said that there had been a possible spotting of Irrylath's father here, and even though he had doubts of his father traveling to a literal desert, the trip was hard to ignore. For one, he was sick of looking at his apartment the few times he had been there to rest and he had just about caught all the local bounties, so it was about time to change locations. It wasn't good to stay in one place when one was on a long search for another.

So seven thousand miles away from his temporary "home" he went, only to have quite the tough time trying to locate his wicked father off of an extremely low res image. It was difficult to tell if the person in question was even his father--especially since he was facing the opposite direction. But the features he could make out were arguably like his father, so it was worth the trip--even if he did have to spend money, which he loathed most of all.

Motels added up, too, when one had no idea how long he or she would be staying there. Even though he hated spending, Irrylath was a stubborn man that was determined to scope the entire city before he gave up and moved forward, though. So stay he did for a couple of weeks until the present day, fairly bored. It was on this day that he decided to take a trip to the city's "black market," scouting for wanted signs or the familiar bounty vendor (certain features usually tipped them off to him). And it didn't take long to spot a few Wanted fliers in this market, either. In fact, there was one right at the entryway, displaying an ugly mug of black stubble and scars galore. Irrylath nicknamed this one scarface when he ripped the paper from the post, folding it neatly before putting it into his "paper-clip wallet" (where he stored wanted fliers specifically). The clip had been empty since Irrylath left New York, but at the end of the day there would end up being at least five fliers in the bundle if he could help it.

After an hour of close examination of every round-type this ammunition vendor had, Irrylath moved on in disappointment to find a bounty stand. Luckily he eventually did find one, and had succeeded in collecting four more bounties, though he had to argue with the guy a little since he seemed reluctant to hand over too many (probably had cocky guys like him all the time, except the difference between them and him was that he actually got the job done).

The sun was in the midst of its decline when Irrylath finally left the market, but was officially beginning for him now--after all, it was best to hunt in the night since the most activity occurred then. And it was on his way to scope out what he had gathered to be the local haunts when he saw a strangely clothed man disappear into an alley. Now it wasn't odd to be wearing those clothes exactly because most of the population did, but that bit of the population stood out to Irrylath as fishy anyways, and his movements exuded suspicion (at least to Irrylath they did, as someone who had quite the suspicious activity radar).

So what better did he have to do but silently stalk him, besides the bounties he had just picked up, of course? Scanning the buildings, Irrylath spotted a drain pipe that he could easily climb up to the roof, so that he did. It was always easier to spy from the rooftops, and it made for a faster getaway too if things went wrong (not that he thought they would, because even so he had perfect confidence in his fighting ability). Not surprisingly, the rooftop was sandy, which Irrylath had been rather sick of lately, but put up with it nonetheless. It had been cool when he had first arrived in Egypt, but the terrain had gotten rather irritating not even two days in.

Why are you stalking that guy now, eh? Irrylath narrowed his eyes and squatted behind the roof ledge, expressionless as he observed the stalking man, arms resting across his thighs.

Luvable Heartless
                                                  Merry late xmas indeed!
                                                  And if you knew me, the longer the post the better haha!
                                                  (Except for in the case of Irrylath because his layout is very design-strict,
                                                  so it looks bad if it gets too long...as you can tell by this one aha...)
                                                  Also, I can probably roll with this--
                                                  mine just won't be nearly as long since Ryder didn't officially "do anything."
                                                  If anything, Irrylath is gonna see him as suspicious and stalk XD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games