Submit

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 pm
Rein Kamji is a fourteen year old Middle school student that's having trouble catching up to his peers. His older sister recommended him to her fellow classmate, to help him with his studies. While looking to get better, the young boy didn't realize he'd find love, or is it?

This will be done over Pm. If interested please post your character here.

RPC Sheet

Name: Rein Kamji (Rei-kun)
Role: Uke
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Onyx Black
Personality: Rebellious, sincere, caring.
Bio: Rein lives with his older sister, a teacher at his school. Their parents had passed away in a car accident on a stormy day. Taking in her brother despite living away for schooling, Aikawa took in the young boy while he was still in Grade School. They'd find themselves a place near the Middle school and Aikawa would go to night school finishing her degree, while Rein finished Grade school. They now go to the same middle school, just different roles. Rein is enrolled in a few extra curricular activities and is trying his best to keep up in school, having fallen into a depression of sorts.
Class/grade: sixth
Extra curricular activities: Swimming, Kendo
appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story is a working process and I"m opened to working together on getting it made. Looking for someone that's free to post no a daily basis.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:49 pm
I can rp with you if you want? just need to now where we will rp in PMs, Forums, or off the site?  

FoxChildofDawn

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:54 pm
FoxChildofDawn
I can rp with you if you want? just need to now where we will rp in PMs, Forums, or off the site?

Was thinking Pms, easy to keep track of. Feel free to post your RPC here. The RPC in the first post is my character, hope that's alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:24 pm
Zen Master Gir3

User Image

Name: Keanu Joachim
Race: inugami
Personality: Loyal, Possessive, Mysterious, and loving
Bio: Keanu's body was taken over by the god dog Inugami when he was just a child and he died at times, but his decision of living made it easy for the Spirit live as one and they get to take turns to do what they please when Keanu is asleep or fainted the Inugami gets to take a hold of the vassal's body change forms as well. Keanu knows when the inugami gets his turn to use Keanu's body, that's when he gets chest pains and pains all over his body. Keanu just ignores it until it is his turn to get his body back from The inugami when the inugami's time is up since the inugami is very loyal to Keanu even if he is just a human Vassal for the inugami.

That is fine with Me Zen  

FoxChildofDawn

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:30 pm
FoxChildofDawn
Zen Master Gir3

User Image

Name: Keanu Joachim
Race: inugami
Personality: Loyal, Possessive, Mysterious, and loving
Bio: Keanu's body was taken over by the god dog Inugami when he was just a child and he died at times, but his decision of living made it easy for the Spirit live as one and they get to take turns to do what they please when Keanu is asleep or fainted the Inugami gets to take a hold of the vassal's body change forms as well. Keanu knows when the inugami gets his turn to use Keanu's body, that's when he gets chest pains and pains all over his body. Keanu just ignores it until it is his turn to get his body back from The inugami when the inugami's time is up since the inugami is very loyal to Keanu even if he is just a human Vassal for the inugami.

That is fine with Me Zen

alrighty cool. RPC accepted. We shall get started.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games