Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                        ╔══════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlot Line : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forbidden Love
                                                        Mage x Templar
                                                        ♦ Dragon Age Based ♦

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRole-Players : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Templar // Storm Erikson - - - - Melody_The_Grim

Mage // Linn Hitoraski - - - - YesterdayTodayForever

Only Melody_The_Grim and YesterdayTodayForever can post here!

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 pm
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfiles : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚══════════════╝

User Image

xxxxxx B A S I C x I N F O R M A T I O N

██ ▌▌ Name : Commander Storm Erikson

██ ▌▌ Nickname : Storm works just fine.

██ ▌▌ Age : Twenty-Three

██ ▌▌ Birthday : December 18th

██ ▌▌ Gender : Female

██ ▌▌ Sexual Interest : Lesbian

██ ▌▌ Race : Human/Knight Templar

xxxxxx P H Y S I C A L x A P P E A R A N C E

██ ▌▌ Hair Color : Silvery-Blue

██ ▌▌ Eye Color : Light Blue

██ ▌▌ Skin Color : Fair

██ ▌▌ Height : 6'1"

██ ▌▌ Weight : 180 pounds

██ ▌▌ Piercings : No

xxxxxx H O W x I x A C T
██
        Storm was always a very calm, gentle girl. She learned how to stop and think from her father instead of rushing head first into trouble and is a very meticulous thinker. She had become quite the opposite of the frail, lady like daughter her mother had wanted and instead chose to become the son her father had always wanted. She doesn't really talk a whole lot unless spoken too, choosing instead to just sit back and watch to learn how the people around her act. Despite her job Storm does not hate any one class of people, instead she has a geeral respect for all human life regardless of who or what you are.

xxxxxx L I F E x S T O R Y
██
        Storm lived a very humble life on the country side. Her mother was a seamstress and her father was one of the king's knights and both of them loved their daughter very much. As she grew older she found herself distancing her self from other girls her age until by the age of seven all of her friends were boys. She always loved playing a hero in all of their childish adventure games, and it made her feel alive when she would beat the boys when they fought. Her father was most definitely pleased with how she was turning out, her mother not so much. Her mother Vivian tried everything to tame the girl but no matter how many dresses she made Storm, or how many perfumes she made her wear she could not get her daughter to behave more lady like. Vivian had given p by the time Storm had turned fifteen and just accepted her daughter the way she was. When Storm turned sixteen she went to the Knight Commander of the King's forces and requested to join the ranks. At first he scoffed at the girl, but when she continued to come back day after day he finally agreed to give her a task. He had told her that if she could bring back the head of a Dragon then he would allow her to join the ranks of the King's men. When she left without another word he had taken that as a sign that she had given up. Storm was almost forgotten about until a few weeks after being given her task she showed up at the Knight Commander's home with a wagon dripping with blood being pulled by her Horse. She had insisted that he look under the cover on the wagon, and when he did he had no choice but to allow her to join. She had been the first female Knight in the King's army. She worked under her father's platoon until shortly after she turned nineteen when the Templars had recruited her as a Knight Templar. She ranked up quickly with the Templars, making Commander shortly before her twenty-third birthday. Her men were loyal and her parents were proud but she couldn't help but think something was missing...

User Image

xxxxxx B A S I C x I N F O R M A T I O N

██ ▌▌ Linn Hitoraski

██ ▌▌ "Just stick to my regular name."

██ ▌▌ Twenty-two years of age

██ ▌▌ December 24th

██ ▌▌ Female

██ ▌▌ Women

██ ▌▌ Mage

xxxxxx P H Y S I C A L x A P P E A R A N C E

██ ▌▌ Brown with blue/purple streaks

██ ▌▌ Silvery blue

██ ▌▌ Pale complexion

██ ▌▌ Five feet six inches

██ ▌▌ 126 lbs

██ ▌▌ Two piercings in each ear

xxxxxx H O W x I x A C T
██
        Linn is a quiet gal, though she is very educated and smart. This woman is so full of facts it isn't even funny. She can be rather sarcastic and demanding at times, but it happens. There is no real reason as to why she acts this way, it is just the way she grew up to be. At one point she was childish, fun, and very energetic. Though as she grew older her nose was always stuck in books and she would be found at a library almost all of the time. Actually, she still does so. Books are a huge love with her and that is one way to get on her good side. Although she can be serious and pushy, underneath all of that, she is a sweet, loving, and caring woman. Not many have seen that part of her, though the ones that do never complain.

xxxxxx L I F E x S T O R Y
██
        Linn grew up technically an orphan. She had no mother or father in her life, although, she was found at a young age by an elder woman she called Miss Boor. Odd name, isn't it? Well, this woman was into witchcraft and magic. Linn grew up learning all about it though surprisingly by the age of twelve, she realized that she had magical powers. Miss Boar helped her to learn her potential and how to use her powers. Miss Boor may have been human, but she had contacts to those of supernatural nature, just like Linn. Her life was never easy, she lived poorly and just to help herself along, she worked at a Dress Emporium, making beautiful gowns to make enough money to get by. She learned that being to herself was the way things went, she had no time for anything else. Although, Linn hit the age of seventeen when Miss Boor passed away from old age, it was devastating to Linn. She took off from that small poor town and traveled halfway across the world just to start a new life.

Melody_The_Grim

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜
Age Twenty-three ~ Birthday December 18th ~ Height 6'1" ~ Weight 180 ~ Position Commander of Mage circle number 17 ~ Current ailments None ~ Combat status Peaceful
〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

The cool, late fall air felt good on Storm's skin while she guarded over her Circle's campsite. There was no moon to be seen on this night but the stars shone so bright that she didn't even mind it's absence. Besides she preferred to keep her watch under the cover of the night, the dark surroundings calmed her mind while the songs of the forest was soothing on her ears. A scuttling in the brush alerted her to the movement of small creatures probably fleeing from a predator. She would keep an ear out on her rounds for any signs of intruders. I can smell rain. A storm must be coming our way. That would explain the odd behaviors from the wild life. We are going to have to secure everything better in the morning to make sure we don't loose any of our supplies... Maybe I should send a hunting part out as well we are running low on meat. She thought as she walked among the few tents that they had set up for the night. She had been put in charge of one of the twenty Mage circles in the kingdom, and it consisted of seven Mages and seven Templars plus herself. She had thought that it was silly to have a Templar for every Mage because they had been peaceful so far, and the whole circle got along relatively well. They didn't call each other friends but they were able to co-exist together well enough. The higher ups however did not agree. If she hadn't been so adamant about not adding members to her platoon they would have given her two Templars for every Mage, believing that the magic users had to be watched very carefully. It was bad enough that they had to shove a Mage and a Templar into every tent, She could not imagine shoving two Templars and a Mage per tent. They were after all not very big and sharing a tent with someone you barely know is already nerve wracking. She was glad that she had gotten a tent to herself.
                                    Talking - #6688aa / Thinking - #5588cc
                                    A snapping twig to her right caught her attention, it had come from the brush of the forest. It was no animal that made that sound for that she was certain, but she was not yet sure if it was friend or foe. While quietly drawing her sword, Storm carefully and quietly made her way towards the noise. The sound of a male grunt put her on high alert as she slid into the shadows of the forest, the light of a lantern in the near distance showing her which way to go. She had been about to raise her weapon when the man turned to her. It was hard to tell with the flickering of the light from the lantern but she was able to make out the features of her second in command. "What are you doing wandering around at night, you know I almost killed you right Hendersen?" She asked the man, her cold yet gentle voice starting the man. "Christ Commander! Can't a man take a piss in peace? Just about scared me to death. Bad enough I got to deal with those Mages, I don't need to add a creepy Commander to the mix." The man snapped, quickly shoving himself back into his pants before grabbing his lantern and heading back to his tent which he shared with a Mage named Hollin. Storm chuckled quietly as she sheathed her sword and walked back to the camp to continue her rove. Her second in command was just putting out her lantern as she walked to the center of the camp.

YesterdayTodayForever
          'll let you decide if your character is already a member of the circle or not

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
linn hitoraski
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Linn released a soft breath as she pushed open the door to her small cottage. The female mage lived out by herself in the middle of the woods. She figured it was the safest spot for her. Then last thing she wanted to do was draw attention to herself. She wanted to avoid all altercations that she could manage. So far, she'd been good. Nobody has messed with her and she didn't mess with them. Sure, she was a mage, but she felt suppressing every mage was ridiculous. That was part of the reason she avoided towns and cities. If someone knew she was a mage, then she'd be reported and probably be held against her will. She felt sorry for the mages that got stuck with the Templars. As far as she knew, Templars were rude and horrid beings. They had absolutely no respect for the mage kind.

Sure, Linn could agree, there were some that were awful. They used blood magic which was a big no-no. Usually if oine resorts to blood magic they tend to use the magic more for evil purposes and my even change into an abomination. Those type of mages needed to be stopped, not the good ones. Hell, without mages, Templars wouldn't even have jobs! The female put a basket full of herbs down and moved to her kitchen. She started to boil water, planning to make tea for herself. If she knew that there were a group of Templars and mages not too far from her, she would've taken off so she wasn't found. However, things don't always work as planned. She continued as if nothing would happen to her. She put some herbs into a tea cup, along with a tea bag. She moved out of the kitchen and went to her extra room. There she had books on learning need mage tricks, making herbs and potions, and much more.

When her tea was boiling she went to the room and poured herself some tea. She added some sugar before heading outside. She moved to the back of the cottage which had a chair and a small table. She placed the cup down and she flickedher right wrist , causing a ball off fire. She lit the pile of wood in the middle of a circle of rocks before moving back to her plants she was growing. She was examining them, making sure they were doing alright. "All of you are doing so great." Linn smiled and a couple flowers turned towards her. Yes, she gave her plants literally life. She chuckled softly and ran her fingers gently against the petals. "You guys will probably get so big. I cannot wait." She used her powers to give water to her sweet plants.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Character : Alright. I figure we should start it off right before them officially meeting. c':

Melody_The_Grim

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜
Age Twenty-three ~ Birthday December 18th ~ Height 6'1" ~ Weight 180 ~ Position Commander of Mage circle number 17 ~ Current ailments None ~ Combat status Peaceful
〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

Storm closed her eyes to the breeze that brushed against her face, missing the sudden flare of light off in the distance to the north of the camp. She noticed the flickering of fire not so far away. This caught her off guard, it had not been there just a moment ago and she knew that it took a few minutes at the least to start a fire. There was no small flicker before the telltale sign of a full fire. It had to have been magic. Panic swept through her for a second as she looked around the camp. She would f definitely noticed if one of the Mages had run off so it had to be a apostate. I have to investigate this to make sure it's not a malevolent apostate. She thought, a small frown spreading across her lips as she walked off into the woods quietly. The walk that should of only taken five minutes ended up taking twenty because of how careful she was being not to make any noise. By the time she was at the edge of the clearing by the small cottage she was on full alert. That was until she saw the beautiful girl using her magic to water her flowers. That was most definitely not something a bad apostate would do. She took her hand off of the hilt of her sword before walking into the small clearing and taking it in.
                                    There was a small ring of rocks that was obviously a fire pit holding the telltale signs of magic fire. It was brighter than regular fire and would occasionally flicker against the breeze instead of with it. The fire and the watering of the plants left no doubt that this was and apostate. "Good evening, I saw your fire and came to investigate. I did not expect to meet an apostate out here on her own." She slowly walked up towards the cabin to investigate, taking in the many plants as she went. She stopped until she was about ten feet from the porch and the girl. She did her best not to seem threatening so as not to freak her out. Though that was probably already to late. If one of my men had found her instead she would be in a lot of trouble right now. She thought with a small frown before taking a seat on the ground where she was. "It's obvious that you don't want to be a part of a circle, and I can't let you be unless I force you into mine OR you can prove to me that you aren't dangerous. If it had been one of my men you wouldn't of been given a choice so I would take advantage of it if I were you." She said calmly, crossing her legs in front of her as she looked up at the girl expectantly. She was patient as she let the girl get her thoughts together.

YesterdayTodayForever
          That's fine with me! Also if there are a few spelling mistakes let me know I have a little more than a glass of wine in me right now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
linn hitoraski
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Linn had been focused on her own task when the sound of a voice made her look up. Linn quickly rose, obviously in her guard. She was quiet as she listened to the stranger speak. Her pale eyes observed the other woman, seeing the thick armor, a weapon, and sure enough the Templar symbol. Linn watched as the Templar sat on the ground, crossing her legs. This threw Linn off, she wasn't going to go after her? Claim that Linn was a hostile mage. No, instead she was given the opportunity to prove that she wasn't hostile. Linn eyed the woman wuiertly, still under of what to say. What could she say? She was an apostate living in the woods away from civilization. The brunette cleared her throat and she ran her hands along her dress to smooth it out. "I am really not sure what you expect me to sy. Let alone why you are even giving me the option to prove myself. You Templars think what you want and lock away harmless mages. Sure, there are the ones we all could do without." She stated calmly. Linn moved over to her cup of tea and picked it up, holding it between both of her hands and she sipped at it.

She shook her head slightly, "I am sure I don't look hostile to you. Besides, I moved out here to stay away from the commotion. I wanted my peace and quiet. I wanted to be able to work on my own studies. I have nothing to prove to anyone. If you feel like I am a threat then take me now or forever hold your peace." She said with a light grunt and a nod. "No matter if I am here or with you Templars, I don't plan on practicing any sort of dangerous magic. I use harmless magic, as you can tell." She used her hand to motion towards her plants. Her plants were wiggling and letting out cute little whistles to communicate.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Character : no problem! I don't mind hehe. You enjoy yourself. But if I have any wrong spelling, I apologize. I'm using a tablet and it wants to auto correct when it wants to. -.-

Melody_The_Grim

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜
〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

Storm sat quietly and waited for the girl to give her explanation. She knew how unhappy a Mage could be when they were forced into a circle. She had seen first hand what that could do to their mind. Most just gave in and let themselves be monitored, but there were a few who were driven to dark magic when they were trapped. She remembered the young man from circle eight and how he had been partial to the art of ice magic. He had made many beautiful creations using his imagination and a little bit of magic but one of her fellow Templars had found him and forced him into their circle. The Mage did not like that and one night when everyone was asleep he had taken the Templar on watch and had used him as a blood sacrifice to summon a demon to kill the circle. That night one of the largest circles had been massacred before anyone could draw their weapons, not even the poor boy had lived long enough to once again taste freedom. The sound of the other woman talking drew her out of her thoughts so that she could listen to her story. The apostates accusation stung but she knew that they hit home when it came to a vast majority of the Templars. There were very few who actually didn't mind Mages being free so long as they kept to themselves, in fact she had only met two or three others who thought they way she did. I was a shame since the job of the Templars was to keep the dark Mages in check, not the good ones.
                                    With a slight agreeing nod she said, "No you most certainly do not look threatening in the least." before letting out a small hum as she thought. The whistling flowers caught her off guard but she smiled at them none the less. Watching the plants reminded her of watching a litter of puppies trying to get at their master from behind a gate. It was cute, a little strange but cute. "Well I see no pros to taking your freedom from you, but my men would probably disagree with you if only to have something so pretty around the camp. I will leave you to your own devises but be careful with how you light your fires. That is what drew me here in the first place. You are lucky it was me who discovered you an not one of the others." She hummed quietly, her smile never wavering as she continued to watch the plants. It amazed her t watch them move without the aid of wind or rain, it was unnatural yet perfectly natural. "I will tell them that you are an herbalist that has moved out here to study the plants of this forest just in case any of them see you so do not be alarmed if any of them greet you but be weary of them. Even the Mages." She finally tore her eyes from the plants to look at the girl who was sitting on her porch.

YesterdayTodayForever
          I don't mind. I wish my computer had autocorrect. I'm dyslexic so when I go back to read my s**t I'lI sometimes still miss stuff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
linn hitoraski
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Linn eyed the other woman curiously, she made no movement or took no initiative to force Linn into the circle. It was most peculiar. It was extremely odd being in the presence of a Templar, especially one that didn't mind an apostate living out in the forest. She had never met one like this woman before. If only all Templars were like her. Linn sipped at her tea quietly, continuing to watch Storm. She was waiting for the woman to kind of act different, expecting the worst from the other woman. Linn nodded her head when Storm mentioned she didn't look threatening. “Good, I am for that non-threatening look.” She spoke out. However, she noticed that the Templar seemed most interested in the plants Linn had given life to. Linn glanced over at the whistling and moving fliers before looking back at the other woman. Linn felt a small smile comes across her lips as she held her mug up to hide the smile. It was so odd, she wasn't like most Templars. She seemed to enjoy the flowers that Linn had. When the Templar spoke, this definitely caught Linn off guard. She did not see any pros to taking away Linn’s freedom? What happened to keeping mages in the circle and monitoring their magic use and what not?

This woman was oddly… Refreshing. Linn nodded her head and she placed her teacup down. “I will be more careful from now on. You have my most sincere apology for being so reckless with my magic.” She let out in a soft tone. However, when the Templar mentioned the other Templars possibly paying a visit she frowned. “I would advise you not to bring other mages around. We all can sort of sense one another… with their freedom being repressed they might rat me out the moment they see me. Sure, I can claim I am an herbalist, but most Templars will jump at one if accused of practicing magic.” She huffed out, pushing bangs away from her eyes. “I would very much appreciate it if you tried to keep them all away. If I must, I will gather what I need and leave my home to protect my freedom. The last thing I wish is to be put in a circle. I am no danger and I am surely no threat. I can assure you that.” Linn explained. She couldn't get over how weird it was talking to a Templar. Linn moved over to her plants, “You may come closer to them if you wish. They won't bite. I noticed you keep directing your attention to them. Honestly, if you touch their petals they even tend to make a sound similar to a purr.” She invited the Templar over, giving her the option to get her curiosity out of the way.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Character : Hey I don't mind! I have plenty of patience. I even roleplay with a guy who's English isn't the best c': I am not going to go crazy at misspelled words or anything, I promise c:

Melody_The_Grim

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜
〜∽∾∿{s.e.}∿∾∽〜

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

XOXO

Storm raised her hands up in what her mother had called a soothing gesture. "It's only as a precaution. The Mags in my circle never leave the clearing because they have deemed this dangerous territory with how close to the storm coast it is. And, my men like to hunt in the woods so the chance that they might a** your cottage by is there. I will tell them not to bother you and your 'research' but they may still greet you in passing if they see you outside. They are a friendly bunch." She smiled at the girl who was sipping at her tea. She thought this apostate to be rather peculiar. Usually any Mage that she came across that wasn't in a circle attacked first and asked questions later. This one had allowed her to sit down and talk even after noticing what she was. What a strange one. And, beautiful. I will have to stress to the men that to much activity will disrupt her research so that they don't try to come and woo the woman... I never introduced myself. Her last thought caught her by surprise, she usually wasn't this rude. She had been about to introduce herself when the invitation to inspect the flowers at a closer distance caught her off guard. Her head cocked to the side while her eyes grew wide at the thought of a purring plant before chuckling quietly at the thought.
                                    Without so much as a warning Storm slowly got up and made her way over to the flowers, making sure there were no other plants on the ground for her to crush. When she got close enough to touch them she reached her hand out slowly, pausing briefly before deciding to take off her gauntlets so as not to accidently harm them with a sharp piece of metal. The feeling of the soft, velvety petals felt nice on her finger as she gently rubbed them. Sure enough, true to the girl's words the one she was petting began to purr. A slight rumbling sensation went through her fingers making her smile widen. "This is wonderful! I have never seen anything like this in my life. How did you do this Miss..." She had realized once again that she had forgotten to introduce herself. "Well aren't I rude. I come onto your property unannounced, probably scare you half to death, pet your flowers, and after all of that I still forget to introduce myself. I am Commander Storm Erikson. Commander of the Mage circle number 17. You may however shorten it all to Storm if you please." She brought her right arm across her chest before bending at the waist slightly, bowing to the woman out of respect and apology for being on her land unannounced.

YesterdayTodayForever
          Thank you! I have had people get mad at me in the past crying

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces