Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
looking for an Rp partner. (O&A 4 Boys, 2 Girls)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 pm
I have been really wanting to do a yaoi Rp with someone. i know I posted a page earlier and never got to it. I can't seem to find it, but this time I'm more serious. my life is in a much better schedule I guess. I have a few characters. I'll probably post for yuri rp's as well, some of these boys and girls have stories, some do not, I'm willing to remake a character, and or tweak already made ones.
When it comes to some Yaoi Rp's i do like to make it so that each person has a uke, and seme so that those who prefer ukes, have it more fair and vise versa. I do tend to make more seke's, and uke's, but this does not mean i'm opposed to seme's, as why i made that rule not just for others but for myself as well. I promise to put in as much work with my seme's as i do my uke's.
I do prefer a literate partner who has decent grammar, and writes more than one line. I can't give my all if i've only got one sentence to work with, it's very constricting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 pm
Taken

I need a partner for my boy. I don't care of he's human, or also a creature of the night. the story idea is a bit vague, just that their neighbors in the same apartment and begin to get to know eachother.
Baebi
Name: Baebi Song
Nickname: MongMong
Race: Half vampire, half werewolf.
Personality: Spacey, always looks like he's about to cry, but is just sleepy. relaxed, down to earth,, and even a bit cuddly. (in south Korea it's not uncommon for people that are friends of the same sex to be cuddly with one another). Usually wearing a colorful suit to match his hair color of the month. is highly skilled, but doesn't like to use those skills unless absolutely necessary. (usually means other innocents are involved. He has let himself get beat up brutally before thinking about using his skills)
Bio: The son of head of the Korean mafia (Song Chobin). His name is Baebi Song. He goes into hiding in Japan, he's not human though. He doesn't know what he is, his mother, she was a one night stand, but his father wanted to keep Baebi finding out the woman was pregnant. It was sad it wasn't out of love, but what his son was, he hoped it would bring him more power. He would love to leave his family business for a more relaxed life. He never told Baebi of his true race, raising him to think he was Human. He was given 'Red wine' to calm his thirst, and shots to keep him from changing on full moons. The shots and additives to the wine, leave him sleepy and sluggish, easy to manipulate. His father has him brainwashed in thinking he's ill thus the treatments, and that only his father can take care of him. The Yakuza found out about said secret weapon, and raided his father's estate, while he (Baebi) was away on a vacation. When word came he was told to go into hiding. He is now residing in a small apartment in Japan, where deliveries of his needs are made to him every other week.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke (leans heavily towards uke)
likes: Red wine, other alcohol, milk tea, meat. Nighttime walks, His suits, swords, martial arts training.
Dislikes: Sweets, sun, being woken from a nap, His family business. Guns, fighting for no reason
Other: Has Tattoos, and piercings, but usually dressed to cover.  

Silk-Teddies

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:07 pm
Was originally for an RP with a demon. I can post a small sample, of how it had started, for an idea, of course it can be changed.
Eiji
Name: Eiji MoriMaki
Nickname: Squeek
Height: 5’6”
Race:Human he thinks, but due to a curse he turns into a girl for a week once a month
Bodytype: He’s below average height, stocky, with thick thighs and a nice bum
Orientation: About as straight as a rainbow ring (100% seke)
Personality: Stutters, and lisps often, so tends to stay quiet. Doesn’t let his size hold him back.
Bio: When he was born, his parents were horrified to find him not a girl, so they brought him to a witch to have her change his gender. There were no immediate results so his parents sent him to a private school for orphans, officially getting rid of him.
He grew up slower than most of the boys he was around, he was shorter, and had more curves and flexibility. He was still a very cheerful kid, always wrestling and playing sports with the other boys, until his 12th birthday, when he woke up to his chest being swollen, and his man parts was no longer there. Thinking it was the work of the devil he was isolated and given several exorcisms. When he returned to being a boy roughly a week later they figured they had succeeded, but left Eiji to the other boys attention. When he shifted into a girl again a month later he thought he had been damned, and tried to self harm. He was stopped and put back into his cage for more rituals, and torture. Again he was a boy a week later. It was then that the boys would make fun of him for being a f**, and that was why god had cursed him. (He had been caught with another boy when they were 7 and 8 kissing) It had become his new schedule every month he’d need to be “spiritually cleansed” for a week until he turned 15.
By now he had, had enough of everything and ran away deciding to join with a street gang that didn’t know anything about him. He was good with machines, he was a great pick pocket since he was so quiet. His gang became his family, and they never knew about his monthly gender change. During a rival battle he was knocked out, and when he come to was locked up with others that seemed his age to be sold off.
Likes: His ears scratched,Anything with cream, The dark, alcohol
Dislikes: Mirrors, When it’s bright, most people
Other: His kitten Eddie Poe, Pet fennec fox Shakespeare

The town of Riverwood was small and quaint. Just about everyone knew each other, except for a few loners. Eiji himself had been one, he worked at the auto shop on weekdays, and would make candles and soaps on the weekend. It was a 180 change from his old life, of always running from something.
His apartment was small, but welkept. He had two pets, the two oddballs curled together on his pillow. He had found Shakespeare, and fennec kit who was missing his front legs in an alleyway garbage next to a pet store. He adopted Eddie Poe, from a family who knew nothing about him.He had been born with a neurological condition called feline cerebellar hypoplasia (CH), which means the cerebellum (the part of the brain located in the back that controls fine motor skills and coordination) is underdeveloped, Poe often sprang around backwards, and his head never stopped wobbling. Eiji had never met a cat with such a worried look permanently on it’s face. He was proud of his misfits, and more than happy he was able to give them a better life.
The weather was cold and muggy from the rainstorm the night before. The small town was surrounded by a large lake, which only made it seem more cold than a place without a body of water near. It didn’t bother eiji much, he had actually prefered colder weather, it was perfect for his tea and coffee addiction, and for making candles. The only downsides, were sometimes after so long in the cold his hands would hurt from working on cars without heat, and his thus healed injuries would make him ache.
After ordering his usual black coffee with more than just extra cream, he walked down the sidewalk towards his work. It seemed it was a quiet day, most tourists only came during the summer for the water, and camping, leaving the off seasons, and town quiet, just how Eiji liked it. If there was any new people, the majority of them would be at his work because of car issues, then would simply continue through the town on their way.
This week he had been simply helping old man Yemming, work on his 1965 ford convertible thunderbird. It was a nice ride, one Eiji enjoyed working on, and the new parts for the interior had just arrived. He nodded his head to Jole, the son of the original owner, a big burly guy always dressed in his garage uniform, and an old greasy indie 500 baseball cap from his teenage years; and made his way to his locker finishing off his coffee. Jole would call for him over the speaker if someone who needed car help actually showed up, so Eiji simply went to the garage, and uncovered “Betsy” as old Yemming had named her. Eiji smiled, and fetched the boxed radio for the car, getting to work on installing it. He was hoping to be able to get to buffing, and repainting Betsy before the first snowfall in a month. Old man Yemming had said he’d take Eiji for a ride once the weather was warmer, and betsy was rebuilt and repainted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:23 pm
Teo
Name: Silas Theodore
Nickname: Teo (Tea-oh)
Place of Birth: Unknown (Was raised an orphan)
Race: Half demon
Sexual Orientation: Gay (moody uke)
Language(s): English, Latin, Enochian
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 160 ibs
Hair color: Violet almost black
Eye color: Gray
Tattoos: TBA (Has a lightning strike scar down spine from childhood.)
Piercings: seven piercings on each ear (left has two industrials, and two lobe piercings and diath, the other three lobe piercings, one industrial, a diath as well and ,a rook piercing) tongue, snakebite and navel. Elf surgery to ears
Personality: Grumpy, and impatient. Tries to come off as tough(he IS powerful) but is easily manipulated.Is blunt about his distaste for all adults, and teens. Children he is simply indifferent to. Has a high pain tolerance due to always scratching, burning,etc. Himself while working on magic. Is overly hard on himself, but is usually quiet about it. Loner, his only friends are animals
Likes: Becoming more powerful. Animals, cream and black coffee
Dislikes: whiny people, and those who beg him for help. .Human teens and adults. Failing. Sweets bright lights, loud noises
Skills: doesn’t know, but was born half demon, so when practices his witchcraft it usually is too powerful and blows up in his face.
Fears: having to give up his magic because he can’t control it.falling inlove
Habits: sucking on red candies, and muttering to himself. Hurting himself while practicing magic.
Goals: To gain full control of his magic and wreak havoc on all worlds. (Or so he tells himself)
Turn-ons: Certain scents, and Power  

Silk-Teddies

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:30 pm
Taken

Silent Noir
Name: Valentino Noir
Nickname: Tino,
Race: Demon
Personality: Despite having been a demon for hundreds of years, he's actually a rather reasonable person. This does not mean he doesn't have a dark side, it's just well hidden behind professionalism.
Bio: he does not remember he previous life, he does remember the thousands of years he endured of torture, and then the hundreds more where he was on the other end. Rising in the ranks with his intellect, he prefers to do his business in secret, while mingling with the human world. he works has a pianist, one who is infamous, but no one has ever seen his face, is known as the "silent noir"
Seme, Uke, or Seke:Seme
Dislikes: dumb humans, getting dirty, dust, loud noises, and when things are far too bright
Other: Has tattoos from previous life making him guess he was once a pirate.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:37 pm
Kas
Name: Kasper lumiere
Nickname: Kas.
Race: Human
Personality: Comes off as a bit timid, unless he's plastered. often has migraines from the pressure of living up to his family's standards. He's not out of the closet, and wishes deeply to rebel, but acts politely, and overworks himself.
Bio: Heir to the lumiere fortune, His family best known for their famous wine. he was raised in almost complete icolation, with tutors, and maids. finally able to leave the house to goto college and study even more about the business world.
Orientation: Gay (closet uke)
Other: Secretly wants to get pierced, and tatted everywhere. Curious of the bdsm lifestyle.  

Silk-Teddies

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 pm
Kitten
Name: Cecil Sake
Nickname: Kitten
Race: Neko
Personality: Sporty and loves to dance. Being an older sister of 6 younger siblings, shes good with Kids, and has a good grasp on responcibility. Extremely shy when it comes to physical affection.
Bio: As the oldest of 7 kids, when her father split she took it upon herself to get two jobs to help her mother, but it wasn't enough, until she decided to sell herself to a slave trade for enough money
Orientation: She's never thought of it, so bi-curious seems fitting.
Other: Has a trampstamp, which is actually a sigil showing she is no longer free. Has a collar on at all times, and prefers to keep her animal features hidden if she can  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:06 pm
Name: Yuizheng Biyu (YB)
Species: Monster
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Biyu
Personality: Is curious of everything, and always happy to please. Is kind to woodland creatures, but suually tries to keep her apearance hidden from others.
Backstory: was cursed at a young age so that her mother's kingdom would flourish. She was kept in hiding until she escaped. With no one knowing who she was she fled to a different kigdom, deep in the woods, and made a small cottage. She realized she had a knack for making herbal teas and salve for the sick, and became known as a witch doctor who stays in the shadows.  

Silk-Teddies

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:54 pm
Hello. I will join your rp. But can my character be a match for Noir?

BaebiPan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:01 pm
DragonMistress07

BaebiPan

I don't want to be rude, but would you mind choosing A uke as well, and these are all for any rps, not just one.  

Silk-Teddies

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:17 pm
BaebiPan
DragonMistress07

BaebiPan

I don't want to be rude, but would you mind choosing A uke as well, and these are all for any rps, not just one.

Sure. Been a while since I played a seme, but this is the perfect opportunity to get back into it...and I choose...Teo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:52 pm
BaebiPan
Silent Noir
Personality: Despite having been a demon for hundreds of years, he's actually a rather reasonable person. This does not mean he doesn't have a dark side, it's just well hidden behind professionalism.
Bio: he does not remember he previous life, he does remember the thousands of years he endured of torture, and then the hundreds more where he was on the other end. Rising in the ranks with his intellect, he prefers to do his business in secret, while mingling with the human world. he works has a pianist, one who is infamous, but no one has ever seen his face, is known as the "silent noir"
Dislikes: dumb humans, getting dirty, dust, loud noises, and when things are far too bright

I would love to rp with Silent!  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:54 pm
MonstersOfMen
BaebiPan
Silent Noir

sorry he's been picked, i'll have a couple more seme's up, but I have a rue to write as a uke as well as a seme, since my favorite iss to write as a uke as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:03 pm
BaebiPan
MonstersOfMen
BaebiPan
Silent Noir

sorry he's been picked, i'll have a couple more seme's up, but I have a rue to write as a uke as well as a seme, since my favorite iss to write as a uke as well.

I understand! no worries c:  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers