club exotica

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:08 am

Club Exotica is a place where most politicians and businessmen go when they want to look at someone other than their wives, but are still too afraid to be cheating. It's a strip club of a high class; not only do they serve beautiful women in lingerie and other revealing outfits, they also let those semi-models serve the customers drinks, snacks and even take pictures with/of them. The president of the club knows how to utilize his employees, and will do it until their clients spend every last penny in this place. Though it's a place for horny men (and women) to come and enjoy a couple of shows, maybe even request a private show, lately it has been the usual get-together of a dangerous 'family' gang.

entrance || main stage || private room(s)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 am
User Image
Mikella 'Kelly' Harrison

we were so much younger yesterday

"That was awfully mean of you," Mikella teased as she got off one of her regulars' lap, knowing that his session had come to an end. Having regulars was what Mikella apart from most of the others, and she absolutely loved it. Seeing the same people come back day after day, knowing that she did exactly what they were in need of; she satisfied them in ways that other people couldn't. Take this one for example; Edward Atkinson, thirty-two year old married lawyer with a kid on the way. He was so embarrassed when he was here for the first time that he didn't even dare to touch Mikella; it was too adorable. Mikella was one of the few strippers who did private shows, seeing as it was too different from putting on a show on the main stage. To top it off, Mikella always made sure to let her clients know that she did not mind being touched; in any way they please.

Getting out of the room, after the client of course, Mikella made sure that the bruise around her neck was hidden as much as possible, but there was only so much she could do. Edward was one of the regulars that had gotten so used to Mikella that he does not bother holding back anymore, not that the female is complaining. Though, the bruises does make her job a bit tricky, seeing as she has to look absolutely perfect when presenting herself. Oh, well. A little makeup and she would be as good as new.

Looking towards the time, Mikella almost let a sigh cross her lips, but she had to keep a flirtatious smile on. They would be arriving any time now. Mikella knew it was kind of her fault, but it has already been nine days now, how long were they planning to use this place? Mikella couldn't keep lying to the others any longer, they would definitely come to figure it out. She told the owner that the group, who almost always seemed like drug dealers, wanted her to give them a private show together. Since the owner would do almost anything for money, he agreed as long as Mikella agrees; it wasn't like Mikella had any choice in the matter, really. Though, she was thinking about asking them to at least pay, if they want the room. She hasn't actually given them a show to this day; they never asked, and it always seemed like they were ready for a business that Mikella wanted nothing to do with.

Getting the gang's usual drinks on a tray, she walked towards the room that she had been reserving for them, for the past nine days that they have been coming around. All she does is give them their round of drinks every twenty minutes or so; they always fall into a dead silence when she comes around, making things even more awkward for Mikella. She tries to lighten the mood by offering them her biggest grin, and often flirts with whom she supposes is the leader; but they seem to hate her more as each day passes. With a sigh, she laid out the drinks before sitting down on the small stand-up stage. She couldn't really leave until they arrive and settle in; stupid rules. she had to make sure her clients were comfortable and had everything they needed.

As soon as she heard footsteps getting closer, Mikella stood up, her back leaning on the striping pole as she walked them walk inside. Swallowing thickly, Mikella wanted to open her mouth; say something about how they couldn't come here everyday, not when they were free-loading, but she couldn't. It was almost too terrifying what they would do to her. "Welcome back," Mikella shot them a grin as she watched a couple of them sit down. "Can I get you guys anything else?" She questioned as she took a step off the stage and a few more steps to get out of their way.

Melody_The_Grim
o.o.c. hope this is okayish ~

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 pm
User Image
Mirabella Velia Colombera
Most people just call me Mira though.

✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✸ ✷ ✶

"So, let me get this straight Tony. You got rated out by a stripper so now we have to use her club as a meeting place. And, you thought it was safe to use the work place of a snitch?" Mirabella asked her older brother. They were sitting in the back of a large, white SUV while the driver took them to this 'so called' meeting place. "Come on Mira. You'll love this place! It's classy, all of the girl are beautiful, and the girl who 'ratted us out' thought we were a bunch of rowdy kids messing the place up AND she serves us all night long. I haven't made anything official yet. I was waiting for you to come back from Italy to see if we actually wanted to pay to be here." Tony replied nonchalantly as he tore his eyes from the passing view to look at his little sister. She was not at all pleased with her brother's logic but he knew that she would at least give the place a try or two. Maybe he would have the pretty blonde give his sister a lap dance to get her to lighten up... Then again that may get him killed. "Antonio Loreno Colombera the III, if this place doesn't meet even half of my expectations I am gonna cut your d**k off for thinking with the wrong head." She threatened, taking satisfaction in the sudden lack of color in her brother's face. He knew that she would do it. Father would not be happy but he would understand, Tony had actually put them all in a very bad situation. If the girl, This 'Kelly' that her brother talks so highly of decided that she had made a mistake and decided to go to the cops they could end up in a lot of trouble. But, then again she had to admit that a strip club was a smart cover. People start questioning when they see the same group of people going into the same abandoned office building everyday. No one would really notice or care if that same group went into the same strip club everyday. After all it was not illegal to watch scantily clad ladies dancing on a stage.
                                Talking - #bbaabb / Thinking - #aa6688
                                The car came to a stop outside of a club named Club Exotica. The windows were black tinted and allowed no light to escape from inside unless the door was opening and closing. Mira and her brother waited for the driver to get out and come around to open her door before slipping out onto the sidewalk. The faint sound of music emitted from the club, no doubt sounding a lot louder inside, making the girl cringe at the terrible club music. She never did like the harsh beats of newer music. She preferred a nice opera or an orchestra symphony. It was weird that her brother liked it so much here because he shared the same taste in music that she did. Their taste in music matched their taste in just about everything else. Her brother often wore a vest over a dress shirt, sometimes with the sleeves rolled up, with a pair of black slacks and a nice pair of dress shoes. And, his dark brown hair was always combed back making his dark green eyes stand out more against his slightly olive toned skin. He looked professional right now with his white dress shirt, and his black vest, he had even worn a red tie for tonight. Probably to make him seem more mature in front of his younger sister. Mira on the other hand had stuck with a light blue blouse, a pair of white dress pants, and a pair of three inch white stilettos with her hair braided to the side. That was a normal look for her. "It looks like the others have already gone inside. Lead the way brother, Oh and Jose bring the car back around midnight. We may stay in an hour later than that but I would like it if you were back by then." The driver only nodded in response before getting back in the SUV and going out to have a nice night of his own.

She followed Tony into the club, thankful that the music was not nearly as loud as she had anticipated, and looked around for a second before giving her brother a slight nod of approval. It wasn't exactly 'classy' but it was nice as far as strip clubs go. She watched as a petite Asian woman with short hair slid down a pole rather gracefully before following her brother into the back. "Sis you really got to do something about that murderous glare in your eyes or you're never gonna be able to bring a girl home to Mom and Dad." Tony laughed as one of the dancers made eye contact with his sister before cowering behind one of the client, the only response he got from his sister was an even more murderous glare. He brushed it off as he opened the door to the back room that they had been using. Mira strode purposefully into the room, giving it a quick sweep until her eyes rested on a tall blonde woman that she did not recognize. She was beautiful but Mira was not interested in her looks at the moment as she slowly walked over to the woman, her eyes never leaving the blonde. She stopped when there was only about a foot of space between them, the chatter of the group quieted while her men waited to see what she was about to do. "This is the 'Kelly' that ratted us out? She's nothing more than a bottle blonde with a nice set of curves. Tony how could you let someone so average discover us? I am disappointed in you brother... Does father know?" She asked her brother as she took a seat next to him at the head of th table, leaving the blonde were she stood. "Yes and he was not happy... But, he decided to leave the decision up to you on whether we should use this as the meeting place and pay the girl or Se dovessimo ucciderla*." He said calmly, momentarially speaking in Italian so as not to alarm the poor blonde. "Well if she is any good at serving drinks and entertaining then she can live and will start getting paid very handsomely under the table." Mira looked back over at the blonde, her gaze never wavering. Not even when her brother began the meeting.

✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✸ ✷ ✶

septic i
*if we shall kill her

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:10 am
User Image
Mikella 'Kelly' Harrison

we were so much younger yesterday

Snacks, next time, and an extra drink” One of the men responded to her question, without even raising his gaze to meet hers, too busy with his phone. Mikella nodded slowly, her eyes scanning the room, realizing that the leader had yet to arrive which was weird; they always came together. Ah, the extra drink; could it be that they added a new member? Or perhaps, they were having a visitor? Shaking that thought off, Mikella convinced herself that she did not need to know the answer, though she was a bit curious. Mikella was two seconds away from leaving, when she noticed the door opening and the leader coming in, along with another female. A lover, perhaps? She did seem quite proud, the way she walked, but she was also quite small and cute-looking; almost made Mikella want to flirt with her, until the female spoke.

Mikella didn’t mind the glares she was receiving, on the contrary, any attention -whether good or bad- was attention nonetheless, and Mikella definitely liked that. What she did not appreciate, was the tone that the female spoke with. ‘A bottle blonde with a nice set of curves.’ How was it even possible to insult someone and compliment them at the same time? Mikella couldn’t take the stupid grin off her face; no matter what, she was still working, and if there’s anything Mikella can do, it’s acting like she likes someone who she cannot tolerate. Though the blonde wanted to speak, she let the two -siblings, apparently- continue their talk.

Truth be said, Mikella was slightly taken aback. The female looked younger than the male, that Mikella finally found out the name of; Tony, and yet it seemed like she was more of the one in charge. The few foreign words made Mikella realize that she was probably interfering, and they wanted to discuss things that they didn’t want her to know. That aside, she deny the fact that it was a turn on to hear the male speak in his native tongue; Italian, if she wasn’t mistaken. Just as she was about to leave the room, the female spoke again. Mikella faced her with a wide grin Some would go as far to say I’m the best With that, the small staring contest started.

Mikella did not wish to take her eyes off the female, as she had her eyes on Mikella as well, but she knew that she had another client in less than ten minutes, and she needed to change out of her usual outfit, and into something that her client prefers. Mikella offered the female a flirtatious smile, and ended their small play-off with a wink, before taking her leave. She almost sighed as she got out of the room, but instead quickly headed off to change her clothes. Her next client, Dev, an Indian businessman who comes to the town once every couple of months for some business deals, but always makes sure to stop by here and request one of Mikella’s shows. Though he’s kinky, Mikella enjoyed this guy’s requests; he would always make her put on different outfits, from a secretary to a nurse to a student; she has done it all for him. He loves role playing, and Mikella loves to pretend to be someone other than herself; it was a win-win situation, really.

Your customers are treating you rough again, hm?’ Hearing the male’s serious tone made Mikella touch her neck for a moment before turning to face him with a wide smirk. Does that make you jealous.. She stated as she took a few steps closer to him. Or horny? The smirk on her face was interrupted with a quick kiss that the male sneaked in before quickly grabbing his things and getting out of the room. That bastard Mikella huffed with a slight grin. She almost expected that from him, seeing as he’s been doing at the end of every session lately. It wasn’t like Mikella minded really, especially when it comes to her regulars; she feels as though she’s in eleven relationships, than the fact that she has eleven consistent regulars. It was a weird feeling, but a good one, nonetheless.

Getting back into her black lingerie, Mikella looked at the time; it has been close to forty-five minutes since she left the gang alone. They must need another round of drinks right about now. Mikella would have gone there earlier if it wasn’t for the fact that Dev usually requests two sessions in a row; he’s too sweet, really. Getting the next round of drinks, Mikella remembered to get an extra one for the new addition -to her- and a couple of snacks; a couple types of nuts and crackers. Flaunting her body as she walked towards the room, Mikella took a small breath in before knocking on the door and walking right in. My lady, Mikella said almost sarcastically, but with a smirk across her lips, as she handed the female her drink, before setting all the other on the table, as well as the snacks. Enjoy~ She cooed before leaving almost instantly. Jeez, how long is this going to continue? Mikella often enjoyed the attention she received, but those guys remind her of her high school times, when she would have to give oral presentations and her heart would beat ten times as hard and fast, not to mention that her words get stuck in her throat. Shaking that thought off, Mikella went back outside, serving drinks to customers and chatting with a couple who seemed lonely.

What are you doing here?’ The president’s presence scared her for a moment, before she relaxed, realizing who it was. Mikella turned around to see the male’s almost-furious face, making the female fear that she had done something wrong; has he found out about the gang? That was probably the only bad thing she has done, in her job at least. ‘Aren’t your regular group waiting for their private show?’ He questioned in a demanding tone. Mikella almost let out a sigh of relief at his words. They needed a break to… you know, jerk off She grinned sheepishly, but was met with a glare. ‘And isn’t it your job to stay with them all the way through?’ With that, Mikella was practically pushed towards the room again. I’m going, just let me fix myself a bit Mikella said as she shooed the guy away. This was just perfect.

After going to take her phone, earphones and fixing her hair a little, Mikella was back in front of their room. She knocked on the door again, before walking in. She knew that she had given them their round no longer than fifteen minutes ago. I’ll just be staying here, Mikella stated as she pointed towards a corner. But don’t worry, I won’t be listening Mikella grinned slightly as she flaunted her earphones for a moment, to let them know that she won’t be in the way. She slipped them into her ears before sitting in the corner, her legs extended in front of her. Turning on the music to a high-enough volume that she wouldn’t hear them talk, Mikella had to admit, it was sort of nice to have a small break. Usually, she works from 6:00pm straight to 6:00am, and though she loves her job to the last drop; it does get tiring sometimes.

Melody_The_Grim
o.o.c. ah~ I cannot emphasize how much I love Mari >u<

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image
Mirabella Velia Colombera
Most people just call me Mira though.

✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✸ ✷ ✶

Mira was pleased to see a faint hint of defiance in the girl's eye, or at least that's what she interpreted it as. She was almost disappointed to see the girl leave, but then she realized that she was without a glass of wine and that disappointment was gone. "Who forgot to tell her to bring me a glass of chardonnay before I arrived?" Her sweet voice dripped with menace as she glared at each of the twelve men, including her brother who had been with her the whole time, before leaning back in her chair. "Calm down sis. She will be back in twenty minutes tops." Tony said calmly, sipping at his scotch while his sister stewed. "Whatever. What is going on with tomorrows shipment? Is everything in order? Or are we going to loose another shipment of guns because of poor workmanship?" The last question was aimed at the biggest man in the room named Guss. He cowered under the small girl's stare. He had been in charge f the last shipment and in an attempt to impress both of his leaders he had decided to do it solo and got himself caught by the police. Luckily he had gotten away, but unluckily he had to go through a two hour long 'punishment' from the tiny woman. He never wanted to be alone in a room with her anymore and did everything in his power not to end up in that situation again. "I'll go get you a drink ma'am!" The man yelped, his voice a little higher pitched than usual as he ran out of the room.
                                Talking - #bbaabb / Thinking - #aa6688
                                The meeting continued without him, and when he came back with a generous glass of wine Mira had physically relaxed after the first sip. Not that it had gotten to her, she just always felt more relaxed with a glass of wine in her hand. Only twice did the conversation get heated when she and her brother got into a disagreement on how things should pan out, Mira won both arguments. The talking slowly came to a stop when the girl came back with another tray of drink. "Watch your tongue girl or I may just cut it out of that pretty little mouth of yours and put it in a jar." She said calmly as she gently took the drink from the girl's hand. The blonde was as gone as fast as she had come. It seemed that she did not want to be in the same room as them. Smart girl. "I like her. I think I will arrange a meeting with the manager and make this an official business deal. She and this room become ours the minute we walk through the door and they both get paid handsomely under the table. It sounds fair to me." She took a sip from her wine while her brother chuckled. "You just threatened to cut off her tongue and put it in a jar. What makes you think that she will agree? And, better yet what makes you think that the manager will allow a gang to stay in his establishment willingly?" Tony asked his sister. "Money is a strong motivator, and besides if the manager agrees it wont be his choice, and if he disagrees we leave and never see them again and if we do and the cops are involved we kill them." She said it so matter of factly that he had no doubt that, that was exactly what would happen. Their meeting continued a little longer until the girl came back not fifteen minutes later. This time she said something about not going to listen in and flashed some headphones. Mira didn't really care.

The leader duo waited until their men started trickling out slowly before looking to each other. "Are you confident on how everything will go down tomorrow? After all neither of us will be there." Mira asked her brother, sipping the last bit of her wine before doing so. "Myself and father handpicked them a week ago. They will be able to complete the job." He sounded so confident that she did no bother to question him again. After setting her wine glass down she got up and made her way over to the girl, standing in front of her outstretched legs. "I wish to speak to your manager." She said simply, raising her voice quite a bit to be heard over the girl's music. Tony just laughed at his sisters blunt approach.

✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✸ ✷ ✶

septic i
She was my fave character back when I was writing my stories. She always found a way to make me laugh. I'm going for a more serious character here however. I love Mikella a lot more though. She makes me smile tons!

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games