9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:32 pm
septic i

User Image
                                                        ╔══════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlot Line : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

editing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRole-Players : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blind - - - - septic i

Trouble Maker - - - - YesterdayTodayForever

Only septic i and YesterdayTodayForever can post here!

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:47 pm
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfiles : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚══════════════╝

Profile layout belongs to septic i. No stealing please c":

User Image

xxxxxx B A S I C x I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Kenneth Pedersen
                                Nickname: Ken or simply Kenneth
                                Place of Birth: Denmark
                                Sexual Orientation: He's willing to try anything; pansexual
                                Language(s): He's fluent in Danish and English, and knows a little of Swedish.
                                Occupation: Usually takes up part-time jobs; from circuses to cashier at a shopping center; he's open to everything.

xxxxxx P H Y S I C A L x A P P E R A N C E

Height: Six feet
                                Weight: Hundred and forty-seven
                                Hair color: Naturally a dark brunette; dyed it sapphire-blue
                                Eye color: He almost always has his bright-yellow contacts on, otherwise his eyes are grayish white
                                Tattoos: TBA
                                Piercings: Three in each ear, as well as 3mm gauges.

xxxxxx T Y P I C A L x B E H A V I O R

Personality: According to his brother, Kenneth is self-involved and arrogant brat, and he isn't far off from the truth. Ken does take great pride in himself, whether it's the way he looks or the things he has done, but that was only normal. As a youngster, Ken had always gotten in fights due to his short temper, especially when it comes to people who mock him; that thing still has not changed. Despite that, he really does enjoy being around people. He is quite social, and often strikes up conversations with strangers. He is fearless to some extent, and loves to try new things. Ken would always, no matter what, be on his loved ones' side; he would scold them when they do wrong, but he would still support them all the way.
                                Dislikes: TBA
                                Skills: He's pretty aware of everything around him and knows how to handle himself, even in new environments; rarely uses his white cane.

xxxxxx A D D I T I O N A L x I N F O R M A T I O N

Fears: Losing his family, which has decreased to only his younger brother.
                                Habits: Scaring people by flaunting his talents that others think blind people cannot do; driving, cooking, reading a map, etc.
                                Goals: Travelling around the world; being able to see (though he never mentions this due to it being ninety-percent impossible).
                                Turn-ons: A good sense of humor and a love for adventure wouldn't hurt.
                                Secrets: Despite what he tells everyone, he wasn't actually born blind.

User Image

xxxxxx B A S I C x I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Dominique Studd
                                Nickname: "Call me Dom. Anything else I will rip you to shreads, kay?"
                                Place of Birth: California
                                Sexual Orientation: Men, but he has been with women
                                Language(s): He is fluent in English and knows a bit of German from classes
                                Occupation: "Whatever the hell I feel like doing. I do enjoy playing guitar ninty five percent of my time."

xxxxxx P H Y S I C A L x A P P E R A N C E

Height: Five feet four inches
                                Weight: Hundred and sixteen pounds
                                Hair color: Blue-ish with white streaks
                                Eye color: Icy Blue
                                Tattoos: None at the moment[/siize]
                                Piercings: Snake bites and a tongue piercing

xxxxxx T Y P I C A L x B E H A V I O R

Personality: Dominique isn't your usual guy, he can be flirtatious, funny, sweet, and can make people laugh easily. Though it is the little things that can irritate him and make his temper flare. Sure, he may stand to be a short guy, but when his attitude is up, he won't hesitate to scream or swing at the person closest to him. Dominique has issues trusting those around him, but once he lets someone in, he will protect him or her and keep that person close to his heart. Although, Dominique has had a few one-night-stands, he knows that settling down isn't quite what he wishes to do. He likes to be known as that heart-breaker guy. He doesn't mind the bad rumors about him, but that is only because the good rumors counter the bad and make him seem like an alright guy. Which, he is an alright guy if you can get close to him.
                                Likes: Sweets, tea, guitar, music, thunderstorms
                                Dislikes: Sour/Hot food, small spaces, elevators, heights, cats
                                Skills: He's very talented at playing guitar and getting himself into trouble.

xxxxxx A D D I T I O N A L x I N F O R M A T I O N

Fears: Drowning
                                Habits: Being adventurous, trying new things, and getting himself into a bundle of trouble
                                Goals: Travelling around the world and becoming a famous guitarist (possibly joining a band?)
                                Turn-ons: Someone who can deal with and snap back at Dominique
                                Secrets: He is gay, but he uses women as a cover up. His first sexual, and failed, experience was with a woman. Dominique is also a shapeshifter.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:01 am
Kenneth Pedersen

even your own shadow leaves you when it's dark

User Image

"Yes, Ty, I'm aware" Kenneth couldn't help but roll his eyes as his younger brother lectures him over the phone about how it was worrying when Kenneth was late to come home. It wasn't like the male couldn't take care of himself, but he couldn't possibly say that to Tyson; the male would probably break into yet another lecture. Kenneth tried his best to hold in his laugh. Getting lectured by a sixteen year old brat who couldn't even make his own breakfast; though he uses the excuse of enjoying Kenneth's cooking more. "Yes, I promise" Though he felt like he was talking to a father-figure, Kenneth couldn't take the grin off his face. See, Tyson always acts like this tough cookie who doesn't care about anything; often even gets into fights at school, and has been suspended a couple of times. But when it's related to Kenneth, he acts like a worried mother and Kenneth enjoys that; they only have each other, after all.

"Well, I just finished the class, so unless you want me to bump into something on my way back, I suggest you hang up" Kenneth spoke with a slight grin as he heard his brother grumble. "I love you too~" Kenneth managed to squeeze the statement into the call before it was cut off. Kenneth couldn't help but chuckle to himself at how annoyed Tyson gets whenever Kenneth uses his 'disability' to his advantage; there has to be at least one upside to having no sight, right? Well, he has many upsides. Truth be told, his life isn't all too shabby; it's not like his lack of sight is stopping him from doing whatever that he wishes to do.

Making sure that all his belongings were in his backpack, Kenneth closed his locker before heading out. His mind unconsciously counting his every step, having memorized his entire route, and turning whenever necessary. Though he did know the way home by heart, he knew that Tyson would probably never let him go to work again if he doesn't take a cab; which was why Kenneth always did. Kenneth wasn't a pushover, nor was he obedient, but he knew that Tyson felt more or less responsible for his brother; which was actually why he started living with Kenneth as soon as he moved out. Truth be told, it was nice to have his younger brother around the apartment. Even his nagging, complaining and lecturing are things that Kenneth appreciates, and has gotten used to. It's a hundred times better than when they were kids; they barely even played together, or acted like brothers.

It took less than five minutes to get to the queue of taxi's that always stands in front of the hospital, which was near the center where Kenneth works at. Feeling the cold air hit him from the hospital's entrance door opening, then disappear as it closes; that was how Kenneth knew that he was next to the first taxi in the queue, and was quick to open the door and get inside. Kenneth hated these situations, because he knew that some drivers take advantage of the fact that he's blind. He has had many occasions where the driver would roam around for a good ten minutes before taking him to the apartment. Sometimes, they would just simply increase the amount as he couldn't see the meter. "Central Garden" Kenneth stated as he opened the window, he knew all three roads that lead to his apartment, but he needed to use all his senses to recognize the road. He lowered his gaze to his phone, holding it steadily as he swiped it open; it was actually quite easy to text, once he had memorized the placements of all the letters, and made sure to let Tyson know that he was sorry.

YesterdayTodayForever
o.o.c. I didn't know how to end it //fail

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:11 pm
septic i

User Image
User Image

x the x music x flows x within x my x soul x

☆ : . : : . : ☆ : : : . : ☆ : . :

Dominique exited the restaurant with his buddy Avery. “Thanks for the lunch.” He smirked. Avery rolled his eyes, “Not like you gave me much of a choice. You nailed on me and left the ticket.” Dominique chuckled and patted Avery on the back. “I will see you in a few days. Remember the plan.” He pointed at Avery before the two parted. Dominique and Avery have been friends for a while. The pair were troublemakers and they both played music together. They were in middle school together and had not separated since. Avery was the one that tried to be logical, but Dominique could easily persuade him otherwise. Dominique was the reason they got into so much trouble. They've fought, done graffiti, sold items they stole from stores.. That is just a few things they've done.

Dominique had a couple of court dates already, usually resulting in maybe thirty days in jail and community service at most. He had a rather understanding judge. She tried to give Dominique easy sentences, hoping he grows out of that childish teenage phase he was going through. Honestly, Dominique never really learned anything, nor did he care. The trouble he could get himself into was almost unbelievable. He Even had a court date coming up in a few days. Him and Avery got into trouble for destruction of private property and trespassing. Dominique lived on the thrill of things, figuring he should live life to its fullest. He wasn't going to be young forever after all.

Dominique walked a few blocks down from the restaurant, getting to where taxis usually lined up to business. He was keeping his eyes out for one. He quickly ran across the street and managed to enter a taxi awt the same time another male did. The other male spoke up, requesting to be brought to central Garden, “Hold it right there. I got into this taxi first, I think you should step out.” He motions for Kenneth to exit the cab. He hadn't realized that Kenneth was blind. “Sorry, man. Don't you go anywhere until this bozo exits, got it?” He stated to the taxi driver.

Dominique was going to push and push until he got Kenneth out of the cab. This was HIS cab, he got in first. Even if they entered at the same time, Dominique automatically won. Usually, people would exit seeing how bad of an attitude Dominique had. He did not play around.

: . : ☆ : . : : : ☆ : . : : . : ☆

x my x soul x flows x within x the x music x

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash