Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:57 pm
Sanaos

User Image

﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂﹁ ﹂

Vano Babik

Vano gave him a confused look when he laughed then said up here was far safer then where he had come from. How was that possible when his kind were so disliked up her, they were disliked more than his and half breeds.

"How could up here be safer, and why avoid my question of why you fled? I could have took your weapons and took you as a prisoner but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Ignoring my question of why you left makes me feel as iv put my people in more danger if they track you and have seen you have bee threw here."

Vano knew of the Drow women they were much more fierce than the men, and Vano wasn't sure he could get his men to fight women, seeing as women had different roles here. It was probably best to let this man leave but he wanted to know more, wanted to know why he left why he had to flee and from what.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:37 am
User Image

The genuine confusion on the others face made him almost wish he hadn't come across these people. Living among his own people was not what one would expect, they were no less cold or callous to one of their own. There was no room for weakness after all. Sadly it seemed he wasn't going to drop it, still wanting to know why he had left. Rather pushy for a stranger wasn't he? For a moment he seriously considered why his personal business had to be this man's concern. The seriousness brought a cold to his voice and a frown to his face.

"Why? Would you imprison me here to hand me over to them? Am I a prisoner now?"

That thought had been racing around in his brain ever since he'd started speaking to this man. The Drow were adept trackers but they had no way of knowing how long he had stayed here. These people could just as well claim ignorance to having seen him. Draz would even understand if they pointed them in his direction if they needed to. All they had to do was claim they had run him off, which they nearly had done when he'd first arrived. His hands had already moved, tightening on the belt that held his weapons.

"You ask these questions as if you have a right to the answers. I know nothing of you or your people. Your demand to know my personal reasoning's is intrusive at best. Are you trying to keep me here for them? Is that your angle?"

Geschopf-der-Nacht

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 pm
Sanaos

User Image

Vano Babik

" As of now, you are not a prisoner, but if that what it takes to get the real reason for you being up her yes, I will impriosn you and hand you over to them."

He watched the man with curious eyes now watching his reactions and movements his eyes flicked to his hand as it tightened around the weapons he brought with him. Then flicked back to the man.

"Imask these questions because I do have a right, you came into my camp, you came up here to are world and know nothing of it. That makes us curious. You don't even know what we are, we are the outcasts of the surface. Half breeds and gypsies is what you have here, we will do anything to protect each other. Keep you here till they come? That's what you think I'm doing, why would they come during the day as the sun will only get higher and brighter. Now tell me why you fled and I won't send you off in the wrong direction."

His previous directions to follow the road north would not lead him to a small town, but lead him to certain death. Or if he was lucky imprisoned in the city. Vano reached to his side and pulled his knife out putting it next to him. If this man wanted to leave it wouldn't be so easy, men stood out side the wagon waiting for them and Vano would not let him leave with out a fight if he didn't answer why he was out on the surface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image

So he was a prisoner. Idiot. Trusting anyone was life or death and he'd been stupid enough to just talk with the first people he came across. Now if he told the truth he would be given up. Stupid. He should have just kept stumbling in the sunlight. He had done to much, gotten to far already, to be captured. Plus he had given his actual name like some dimwitted fool. Not like it meant anything. The 'royal' bloodline had switched hands numerous times since they had been exiled.

"Curiosity is not a right."

Wrong direction? That meant the directions he had given prior were wrong? Of course they would be, why not? Half breeds and Gypsies. Out for themselves. He should have taken that into account instead of hoping for the best. When he noticed the others hand move his eyes darted to it, watching him take out the knife. Funny how quickly violence was resorted to against a lone person. Granted he was Drow, but even still. If he had come to cause harm they wouldn't be here anymore.

"Then kill me, human, for that is the only way you would stop me."

And yes, he was that stubborn. His hands clamped about a sword handle and keeping his gaze on the other. Either way he would die. Going back now was not an option he cared to think on, and he would rather be struck down than submit to them. If he were to tell this rabble the truth of why he was here they would likely keep him anyway. Whether or not they would believe him they would all be wiped out, the Drow did not suffer anyone. Not those who 'captured' a runaway 'prince' nor those who might try and barter for something in return.

Geschopf-der-Nacht

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:13 pm
Sanaos

User Image

Vano Babik

Vano leaned back in his seat and crossed is arms over his chest. He looked the man up and down for a moment he sat, thinking. If he was of Royal blood why would he run from his people what was so bad that he would run, and now not tell someone who was going to help him. Vano grabbed his knife then stood up, he put the knife back at his hip before he exited his wagon with out a word. He walked to the center of the camp and other men came and gathered around him. Vano then spoke to them about the man, who he was and, the fact he was so defensive of the reason he left his people. A few moments passed and the men went to the women who then started to pack the decorations up. Vano walked back into the wagon and looked at the man.

"If you are being so defensive about the reason for fleeing it must be a very good reason, me and my group have agreed to let you stay, we will be moving to a new camp soon, you may join if you want/

Vano then exited the wagon once more and went out to help with the packing of the camp putting fires out and smothering them with dirt, then scattering the coals from them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

The silence stretched on uncomfortably and he was nervous. Not only was he outnumbered here but as soon as they realized his magic was mostly show they may not hesitate. While he wasn't a terrible swordsman he had also received no formal training. They were more for show than for any real practical use. People tended to judge a person by stance and weapon than talent until steel finally clashed. He was as his mother had wanted him, useless. Or as useless as he had pretended to be. But now was not time for such thoughts, not when staring down the man who literally held his date in his hands. It was getting harder to hold back the chest-tightening anxiety as he waited to see what would transpire.

What actually happened surprised him more.

"I...you...what?"

Very intelligent sentence. Brows furrowed and obvious confusion written across his face he watched as he left the wagon, eyebrows shooting upwards in disbelief. Was he being serious? Stay, with them? Not understanding he rose well after he had left the wagon and came to its door, watching as they picked up their camp, set only so long ago, and packed everything away. They were moving so soon and because of him? But why?

Geschopf-der-Nacht

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash