Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Like a Human No One Can Save (Yaoi) 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:11 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren let out a quiet hum and rest his head underneath Takeshi's chin, it was strange how well...affectionate he was with Takeshi. After his first few lives he had refused to get close to anybody, even living in total isolation at times. Perhaps it was because this life seemed to be running concurrent to his first life. And he wanted to cling to something, anything that reminded him of those happy days.

Nonchalantly throwing his arms around the other boy, he rested his cheek to Takeshi's chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Hey, Takeshi why are you so interested in ravens anyways? They're just birds." Ren asked his voice somewhat muffled

Takeshi's smile grew a little as Ren rested his cheek agaisnt his chest and wrapped his arms around him he felt a tingling sensation in his stomach like butterflies fluttering around his heart rate spreading up slightly for reasons unknown to him.

Takeshi then wrapped his arms ren as he always felt nice doing this with his best friend.

Frowning slightly at his friends question he let out a small "hm" as he though why did he like ravens so much shrugging a little he sighed and said " I don't really know I just always have mama told me that even as a baby I liked them and that there was all ways at least one near me "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:26 pm
the amazing kitsune

At that he frowned and his arms tightened slightly around Takeshi, something niggled in the back of his head told Ren that ravens were an omen for something but, what it was he couldn't remember.

"Hey Keshi." He said falling back on the nickname he had given the other boy.

"I want us to be best friends forever and ever and I once heard Mama say that when best friends are really close they get something called "Married." So let's get married when we grown up, kay?"

It was a partial lie, partial truth but something was screaming at Ren that no matter what happened he needed to keep Takeshi close, and he did like the other boy even if his body right now was too young to fully understand the extent of those feelings.

"Let's pinky swear on it, okay?" He said and held up his pinky.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:35 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

At that he frowned and his arms tightened slightly around Takeshi, something niggled in the back of his head told Ren that ravens were an omen for something but, what it was he couldn't remember.

"Hey Keshi." He said falling back on the nickname he had given the other boy.

"I want us to be best friends forever and ever and I once heard Mama say that when best friends are really close they get something called "Married." So let's get married when we grown up, kay?"

It was a partial lie, partial truth but something was screaming at Ren that no matter what happened he needed to keep Takeshi close, and he did like the other boy even if his body right now was too young to fully understand the extent of those feelings.

"Let's pinky swear on it, okay?" He said and held up his pinky.

Takeshis grin if possible grew bigger hearing what the other boy said he had heard of this thing called marriage from his parents and was told the same thing as his friend nodding his head he looped his pinky with Rens "okay Ren when we grow up we can get married and be together forever "he said a small amount of pink on his cheeks

His eyes widened and he got up real quick "hold on we need rings then "he said and moving to a patch of tulips grabbing to he tied each other so the flower was on top making a ring he placed his on his left tiger finger and Rens on his left ring finger as well "there it's a promise of a lifetime" he said getting back to his original spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:47 pm
the amazing kitsune

*We can probably timeskip after this....to their teenage years I guess? When Takeshi shows the thing?*

He looped his fingers with Takeshi and gently bumped his head against his grinning.

"Right it's a promise! And when we do get married let's go explore outside of the village and go on adventures!" Ren said.

And in that moment he felt the happiest he had been in a long time grinning and laughing with Takeshi under the warm sun, as they ran to and fro acting the children they were. Not understanding that soon everything would change.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:52 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

*We can probably timeskip after this....to their teenage years I guess? When Takeshi shows the thing?*

He looped his fingers with Takeshi and gently bumped his head against his grinning.

"Right it's a promise! And when we do get married let's go explore outside of the village and go on adventures!" Ren said.

And in that moment he felt the happiest he had been in a long time grinning and laughing with Takeshi under the warm sun, as they ran to and fro acting the children they were. Not understanding that soon everything would change.

*okay let's say they are 14*

Takeshi panted softly a grin on his face he had finally was able to get down what he wanted to show Ren that he could do a small blush came to his cheeks as he thought about his best friend he had a big crush on him but was to nervous to tell.

He sat down in the grass under the tree waiting for Ren to show up he couldn't wait "I bet Rens going to be amazed "he exclaimed to no one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 am
the amazing kitsune

* I gotta go to bed now, but I'll try and post tomorrow before work*

Surprisingly in the few short years, things hadn't really changed between them aside from in the physical sense. People still avoided Ren but alot of them stopped talking about him like he was cursed, though alot of them refused to meet his gaze at times.

Moving quietly picked his way to where Takeshi said they were going to meet, the tulip that had been on his ring finger had been pressed into a book, to be preserved forever and now a plain silver ring adorned his finger.

Huffing out a quiet laugh he spied his friend almost vibrating with excitement.

"Ta- ke- shi~." He called out in a sing song tone and promptly flopped onto his
best friend's back.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:18 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

* I gotta go to bed now, but I'll try and post tomorrow before work*

Surprisingly in the few short years, things hadn't really changed between them aside from in the physical sense. People still avoided Ren but alot of them stopped talking about him like he was cursed, though alot of them refused to meet his gaze at times.

Moving quietly picked his way to where Takeshi said they were going to meet, the tulip that had been on his ring finger had been pressed into a book, to be preserved forever and now a plain silver ring adorned his finger.

Huffing out a quiet laugh he spied his friend almost vibrating with excitement.

"Ta- ke- shi~." He called out in a sing song tone and promptly flopped onto his
best friend's back.

*okay*

Takeshi smiled and blushed slightly he then turned around as hugged his friend tightly a warmth spreading thru his body as he held his friend "Ren glad you're finally here I got to show you something it's sooooo cool "he said excitedly bouncing slightly from excitement he hoped Ren would like what he could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:52 am
the amazing kitsune

"Jeez excited much?" He laughed but slid off of Takeshi to stand beside him.

"We'd better make it fast though, you know how people get about us hanging out together, despite the fact that we've been friends for five years." Ren said and rolled his eyes.

Even though Takeshi was the one that latched onto him, there were some people who very opposed to the two of them hanging out and had sometimes taken to forcibly separating them, Ren wasn't amused.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:37 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"Jeez excited much?" He laughed but slid off of Takeshi to stand beside him.

"We'd better make it fast though, you know how people get about us hanging out together, despite the fact that we've been friends for five years." Ren said and rolled his eyes.

Even though Takeshi was the one that latched onto him, there were some people who very opposed to the two of them hanging out and had sometimes taken to forcibly separating them, Ren wasn't amused.

Takeshi frowned slightly and nodded he hated that people were trying to keep him away from his crush/best friend, bringing a smile back to his face he stepped a ten feet away from his best friend and stood in the shadow of the tree "get ready to be amazed " he said as a look of concentration came on his face then a few seconds he sunk into the shadow and disappeared for a few seconds before reappearing in Rens shadow behind him wraping his arms around the other male whispering "boo" in his ear with a grin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:26 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren stiffened trying to tamp down on his instincts to throw the boy over hi shoulder and onto the ground.

"Keshi who taught you this?" He asked.

He wriggled out of his friends arms and turned to look at him, a look of utmost seriousness on his face. Ren grabbed Takeshi's hands and squeezed them.

"You can't tell anybody about this power Takeshi, do you hear me? If people find out you can do this they'll kill you." He said softly, his voice trembling slightly.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:30 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren stiffened trying to tamp down on his instincts to throw the boy over hi shoulder and onto the ground.

"Keshi who taught you this?" He asked.

He wriggled out of his friends arms and turned to look at him, a look of utmost seriousness on his face. Ren grabbed Takeshi's hands and squeezed them.

"You can't tell anybody about this power Takeshi, do you hear me? If people find out you can do this they'll kill you." He said softly, his voice trembling slightly.

Takeshi got a confused look on his face why would his friend think that "Ren no one taught me I just did I it, and what are you taking about why would they try and do that to me " he said that last part coming out with a tremble in his voice he was a little frightened at how serious his friend got  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:05 am
the amazing kitsune

"Takeshi listen, you know how people feel about my eyes right?" Ren said, his red eye gaze meeting Takeshi's own.

"It's like that, they'll think you're cursed like me. So Takeshi please....don't show this to anyone else, they'll think it's dark; they'll thinks it's evil."

He wasn't trying to scare his friend but he needed to get his point across because even if no one in their village tried to hurt Takeshi, one day someone outside would find out and they would come for him.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:29 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"Takeshi listen, you know how people feel about my eyes right?" Ren said, his red eye gaze meeting Takeshi's own.

"It's like that, they'll think you're cursed like me. So Takeshi please....don't show this to anyone else, they'll think it's dark; they'll thinks it's evil."

He wasn't trying to scare his friend but he needed to get his point across because even if no one in their village tried to hurt Takeshi, one day someone outside would find out and they would come for him.

Takeshi slowly nodded to what his friend said biting his lips nervously "okay Ren I won't show anyone what I can do " he said looking down slightly he was sad that he couldn't show off his talent but he understood.

Takeshi then hugged his best friend close to him tightly shaking slightly " R-Ren do you think I'm cursed or" he paused and then said shakily "a freak"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:24 am
the amazing kitsune

*Sorry for not posting, I was finishing the expansion of my game today*

Ren let out a quiet hiss and held Takeshi tighter.

"Of course I don't Takeshi, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was just really worried. Is...there other stuff you can do with shadows?" He asked curiously

Part of Ren sank however, if word of Takeshi's ability did get out then would Takeshi become his villain in this life? He desperately didn't want that, if this life was a repeat of his first life, he wasn't sure if he could bear it.  

Leodaire

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:14 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

*Sorry for not posting, I was finishing the expansion of my game today*

Ren let out a quiet hiss and held Takeshi tighter.

"Of course I don't Takeshi, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I was just really worried. Is...there other stuff you can do with shadows?" He asked curiously

Part of Ren sank however, if word of Takeshi's ability did get out then would Takeshi become his villain in this life? He desperately didn't want that, if this life was a repeat of his first life, he wasn't sure if he could bear it.

*its cool man I went to bed early anyway lol*

Takeshi nodded to his question " y-yea so far I can make it pop up like a wall or make it come out like those cool spikey thing and there is one more thing "he said looking at the ground a nervous expression came to his face. He then looked Ren in the eyes "when ever I'm in danger or could get hurt badly the shadows they protect me by themselves " he said  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff