Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Like a Human No One Can Save (Yaoi) 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leodaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 pm
the amazing kitsune

*ugh sorry work has been really stressful and I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep, sorry for not posting*

"Well...that's something at least, it's better than my crappy fighting skills." He muttered.

Ren knew that his so called "fate" was coming soon and if Takeshi was able to defend himself then he was glad. He knew he should be more concerned but, Ren knew that the Gods wouldn't let him die, at least not until he fulfilled his destiny as the hero.

He gave a bitter snort at that but turned back to Takeshi, "I'm not saying that you can't practice with your powers Takeshi, I just want you to be careful is all and don't get mad at me for mother henning you. We did make a promise when were kids to stay together after all, and I'd be dammed if I didn't keep my part of the promise." Ren spoke before letting go of Takeshi and plopping to the ground.

"....We are gonna stay together?....Right Keshi?" He asked after a few moments.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:35 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

*ugh sorry work has been really stressful and I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep, sorry for not posting*

"Well...that's something at least, it's better than my crappy fighting skills." He muttered.

Ren knew that his so called "fate" was coming soon and if Takeshi was able to defend himself then he was glad. He knew he should be more concerned but, Ren knew that the Gods wouldn't let him die, at least not until he fulfilled his destiny as the hero.

He gave a bitter snort at that but turned back to Takeshi, "I'm not saying that you can't practice with your powers Takeshi, I just want you to be careful is all and don't get mad at me for mother henning you. We did make a promise when were kids to stay together after all, and I'd be dammed if I didn't keep my part of the promise." Ren spoke before letting go of Takeshi and plopping to the ground.

"....We are gonna stay together?....Right Keshi?" He asked after a few moments.

*dont worryvi understand smile oh and I already have the scene of how Takeshi snaps *

Takeshi blushed slightly at how worried Ren was for him it made his heart flutter and his body feel warm looking up at his best friend and crush he gave him a big smile " of course Ren I told you we will " he said.

Takeshi then clench his hands together then quickly grabbed Rens hands in his own and got a determined look on his face " Ren there's something I need to tell you something I've been to afraid to but I need to say " he paused and took a deep breath and looked st the ground a huge blush in his face " I've had a big crush on you for awhile and I want to be your boyfriend " he said keeping his head to the ground  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:55 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren stared at Takeshi blankly, not understanding why the boy had blurted it out.

"I....thought we already were....?" He trailed off the question mark clear in his voice. They had been joined at the hip since they were nine, Ren had thought that his feelings for the other boy had been obvious. But apparently..

Still staring at Takeshi he couldn't help it, the boy looked so damn serious that he started laughing.

"Keshi oh my god, I didn't- I though you knew! Gods I asked you to marry me and even got a ring! Oh wow....I'm a ******** dumbass." Ren trailed off still giggling and then tackled Takeshi the way the boy had when they were children.

"Silly Ta-ke-shi~." Ren said in a sing song tone. "I've always liked you like that, so of course I'll be your boyfriend, I mean I already considered you to be mine. But it seems we're both dense idiots when it comes to our feelings hm?" He then leaned closer to the other boy his red eyes glinting mischievously.

"Hey Keshi, do you want me to show you how I feel for you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:02 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren stared at Takeshi blankly, not understanding why the boy had blurted it out.

"I....thought we already were....?" He trailed off the question mark clear in his voice. They had been joined at the hip since they were nine, Ren had thought that his feelings for the other boy had been obvious. But apparently..

Still staring at Takeshi he couldn't help it, the boy looked so damn serious that he started laughing.

"Keshi oh my god, I didn't- I though you knew! Gods I asked you to marry me and even got a ring! Oh wow....I'm a ******** dumbass." Ren trailed off still giggling and then tackled Takeshi the way the boy had when they were children.

"Silly Ta-ke-shi~." Ren said in a sing song tone. "I've always liked you like that, so of course I'll be your boyfriend, I mean I already considered you to be mine. But it seems we're both dense idiots when it comes to our feelings hm?" He then leaned closer to the other boy his red eyes glinting mischievously.

"Hey Keshi, do you want me to show you how I feel for you?"

Takeshi let out a yelp of surprise when he was tackled into a hug wraping his arms around the other boys waist as Ren was on top of him

If takeshi's face wasn't red already it certainly was now as he stared up at his now boyfriend and how close there faces were he could feel the other boys warm breath on his lips, Takeshi bit his own bottom lip slightly his eyes not meeting rens as he nodded to his question "y-yes I would " he said softly.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:13 am
the amazing kitsune

Ren smiled at the way Takeshi shyly avoided his gaze, he could go for what Takeshi thought he was probably going to do but....

His eyes softened and he reached for the hand that once was adored with a innocent ring made from a tulip, and gently placed a kiss to the ring finger. A finger which he hoped would one day be adorned with a wedding band.

He intertwined their fingers and dropped his head onto Takeshi's chest, closing his eyes, Ren sent a quiet prayer up to the heavens that even when his fate came that the happy days between the two boys could last forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:24 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren smiled at the way Takeshi shyly avoided his gaze, he could go for what Takeshi thought he was probably going to do but....

His eyes softened and he reached for the hand that once was adored with a innocent ring made from a tulip, and gently placed a kiss to the ring finger. A finger which he hoped would one day be adorned with a wedding band.

He intertwined their fingers and dropped his head onto Takeshi's chest, closing his eyes, Ren sent a quiet prayer up to the heavens that even when his fate came that the happy days between the two boys could last forever.

* gonna go to the him breaking scene this is two years later so they are 16*

Takeshi sprinted home a smile on his face he had just got done spending time with his boyfriend of two years now a small giggle escaped his mouth when he thought of that even after two years it still got him giddy being able to call Ren that. His parents had been very accepting of there relationship knowing how close they were.

Takeshi walked to his house and opened the door "mom dad I'm ho-" he stoped his eyes widened in horror as he fell to his knees in shock in the middle of the room was his parents dead similar holes in the chest surrounded by a bunch of the towns people they turned and noticed him evil grins came on there face " there's the demon brat kill him " one of the men yelled as they walked towards him.

Takeshi stared at his parents corpses then rage filled him a scream full of horror sadness and rage tore from his mouth "AHHHHHHHHH " as he screamed the ground shook the shadows around him responding to his emotions turned to tendrils grabbing each and every one the people ripping there bodies apart blood shooting everywhere covering him and the entire room.

Soon everyone that had been in the house was dead as he started to cry "mom dad why you didn't do anything why " he then reached out his hands to them there bodies rose and walked over to him hugging him as he cried before it turned into insane laughter tears still pouring from his eyes as a wide grin came on his face.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:42 am
the amazing kitsune

It had been eeriely silent when Ren had been heading home from visiting Takeshi, the streets were dead quiet. He was beginning to wonder if something had happened when a strong aura of fearragepain erupted and dropped him like a stone.

"It's time young hero" "No..." "Your villain has finally arrived." "No" "It is time to face your fate." "NO!".

"TAKESHI!" He screamed and raced towards his boyfriend's house at a dead sprint. Ren's hands went to the small dagger strapped to his side, it had been a birthday gift. A year after they had started dating the townspeople had been getting restless and had started coming after him, so Takeshi had give it to him for protection.

"Take-! Ghk." He raced into the entryway of the boy's home and immediately gagged at the sight. The blood that painted the boys house.

He noticed that Takeshi was hugging his parents and jogged over to him. "Keshi thank god you and your parents are alright when I saw the blood I thought-." Ren turned to Takeshi's parents to assess them for injuries and then recoiled at the sight of the holes in chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:48 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

It had been eeriely silent when Ren had been heading home from visiting Takeshi, the streets were dead quiet. He was beginning to wonder if something had happened when a strong aura of fearragepain erupted and dropped him like a stone.

"It's time young hero" "No..." "Your villain has finally arrived." "No" "It is time to face your fate." "NO!".

"TAKESHI!" He screamed and raced towards his boyfriend's house at a dead sprint. Ren's hands went to the small dagger strapped to his side, it had been a birthday gift. A year after they had started dating the townspeople had been getting restless and had started coming after him, so Takeshi had give it to him for protection.

"Take-! Ghk." He raced into the entryway of the boy's home and immediately gagged at the sight. The blood that painted the boys house.

He noticed that Takeshi was hugging his parents and jogged over to him. "Keshi thank god you and your parents are alright when I saw the blood I thought-." Ren turned to Takeshi's parents to assess them for injuries and then recoiled at the sight of the holes in chest.

Takeshi kept shaking as he turned his head to Ren the same insane grin on his face tears still pouring from his face " what's wrong Ren look there all right mom and dad are ok we all are safe " he said his voice shaking his eyes showing madness and pain as he continued to tremble staring into his boyfriends eyes  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:58 am
the amazing kitsune

"Oh god...Takeshi." It was then he realized what exactly was happening, and then he started laughing until it morphed into broken sobs.

"Ahhh the Gods are too cruel, of course....of course the person I've grown to love with all my heart would be the person I'm fated to kill." He whispered brokenly.

He met the maddened gaze of his boyfriend and smiled tearfully, before unsheathing his dagger and pointing it at Takeshi.

"I'm sorry, I love you Takeshi." Ren said softly before lunging forward aiming for the boy's heart. At least he would make his death quick and then, he too would die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:08 am
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

"Oh god...Takeshi." It was then he realized what exactly was happening, and then he started laughing until it morphed into broken sobs.

"Ahhh the Gods are too cruel, of course....of course the person I've grown to love with all my heart would be the person I'm fated to kill." He whispered brokenly.

He met the maddened gaze of his boyfriend and smiled tearfully, before unsheathing his dagger and pointing it at Takeshi.

"I'm sorry, I love you Takeshi." Ren said softly before lunging forward aiming for the boy's heart. At least he would make his death quick and then, he too would die.

Takeshis face turned to confusion hearing what Ren said about having to kill him then his eyes widened when his boyfriend pointed the knife at him and lunged " R-Ren?" He said in shock as the blade neared his chest and it would have it true had not a wall of shadow come at the last second and blocked the blade as he stared at the one he loved in horror and shock " R-Ren w-why" he stuttered out as he stood and back away fear showing "you want to kill me to I thought you loved me I guess I was wrong " his eyes turned blood red as he stared at his love  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:12 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren flinched back at those words and averted his eyes. "I love you Takeshi, I love you with everything in me but the fates and the gods that bind us together won't suffer to allow me to let you live."

His maddened tearful smile matched Takeshi's "But don't worry, you won't be alone in death for long, after this I'll join you." And then he lunged forward again.

He knew that the Gods would be angry at him for this but, frankly Ren stopped caring. They had made this life an almost exact repeat of his first one, what had they expected to happen?

Of course he didn't want to kill Takeshi but he knew from experience that once someone crossed the line that his friend had, then that was it. There was no bringing them back.

"Ahhh only if there was another way than this." Ren thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:58 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren flinched back at those words and averted his eyes. "I love you Takeshi, I love you with everything in me but the fates and the gods that bind us together won't suffer to allow me to let you live."

His maddened tearful smile matched Takeshi's "But don't worry, you won't be alone in death for long, after this I'll join you." And then he lunged forward again.

He knew that the Gods would be angry at him for this but, frankly Ren stopped caring. They had made this life an almost exact repeat of his first one, what had they expected to happen?

Of course he didn't want to kill Takeshi but he knew from experience that once someone crossed the line that his friend had, then that was it. There was no bringing them back.

"Ahhh only if there was another way than this." Ren thought sadly.

Takeshi glared at Ren in anger when he was lunged at once more only this time he willed the shadows around him to grab Ren a shadow grabbing at each limb holding him in place "no NO I REFUSE TO BE KILLED IF THE CALLED GODS ARE THE CAUSE I WILL BRING THEM DOWN " he screamed out then taking a deep breath he calmed some and walked over to his boyfriend taking Rens chin softly in his fingers " this will be the last time we see each other for a long time Ren so grow strong and please don't stand in my way " he said softly before gently kissing him. Then Takeshi backed off and sunk into the shadows before he disappeared he said "I will love you forever " then he was gone  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:11 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren slumped to his knees his dagger clattering to the floor as he stared at the place where Takeshi disappeared. He was breathing heavily and gently placed his forehead against the floor not caring about the now dried blood.

"You failed." "I know." "You let him escape." "I know."

At those last words he hissed them out bitterly. "You will not fail again Ren, we will make sure of it."

At that pain erupted from his right hand, the one that still bore his ring, making me him whine and curl it to his chest.

"That boy has the gift of shadows, therefore you will receive the gift of light. You will not fail next time Ren, it's time to put those childish feelings away and take on your mantle."

And with that Ren was left alone in the dark and bloody house of the person he loved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:33 pm
Leodaire
the amazing kitsune

Ren slumped to his knees his dagger clattering to the floor as he stared at the place where Takeshi disappeared. He was breathing heavily and gently placed his forehead against the floor not caring about the now dried blood.

"You failed." "I know." "You let him escape." "I know."

At those last words he hissed them out bitterly. "You will not fail again Ren, we will make sure of it."

At that pain erupted from his right hand, the one that still bore his ring, making me him whine and curl it to his chest.

"That boy has the gift of shadows, therefore you will receive the gift of light. You will not fail next time Ren, it's time to put those childish feelings away and take on your mantle."

And with that Ren was left alone in the dark and bloody house of the person he loved.

* this is what he looks like now http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/352758583285723377/ this is I guess now when they are 20*

Takeshi looked at the burning temple his face impassive beneath his mask his one eye that was seen was a bright red looking to his left he saw some of his undead warriors "bring the bodies to me they will join our army " he said his voice emotionless he knew he had a few moments before Ren came he always showed up after he destroyed a temple to the gods there was only one gods temple he didn't destroy his true father hades he had found out the night he escaped the village.
The first time he saw Ren again it had first shocked him when Ren controlled the light so much that it nearly cost him his life he barley escaped but since then he had be able to counter him and win letting the one he loved escape and heal he couldn't ever bring himself to kill Ren.

He turned to the fresh corpses of the ones who worked in the temple muttering a few words they rose " join the others you being to me now  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Leodaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:53 pm
the amazing kitsune

Ren had changed so much in the four years since that day, his red eyes dulled and mouth closed, never speaking so much as a word. Much like how Takeshi had mastered his power of shadows so too had he mastered his power of light.

He still carried the dagger he had received so long ago and now could imbue it with light so it became a shining blade.But even so with every corpse he cut down there was always more, the Gods were angry with him but he had since closed his ears to them.

Ren did have a trump card, though he still refused to use, by singing a simple aria he could call down arrows of light to destroy anything in his path. It was simply the fact that in all their encounters (and Ren knew who the man was even if the mask hid his features) Takeshi did not kill him. So he thought that perhaps the man could be saved.

That wasn't to say he didn't have his doubts though, as he was currently hidden in the shadows of the ruins of the temple, blood dripping from the numerous wounds that he gotten in his recent fight.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff