9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 pm
AshtyAir

User Image
                                                        ╔══════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlot Line : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One is a pesty werewolf. He is a real jerk most the time. He has no filter to be nice, nor does he really realize that others have a personal space bubble not to pop like he does. One important note on him is that he has a horrible reputation in the world. He steals, he cheats people out of their luck, and well, he just isn't a good idea.. he always ends up in the wrong place at such wonderful times. Jason is linked to the second character, Sam, because Sam is a dimension hopper. One day he accidentally ported himself into Earth's dimension. He fell a good 20ft from the air right into some trouble that Jason was in.. they both ended up running away from some angry vampires that Jason stole something from. Sam didn't ask questions. He just tried to Port himself away. Then Jason clung to Sam while he tried to Port back to his own dimension.. this caused the hopper to malfunction. They teleport randomly, into different places. Sam ends up teleporting in someone's living room. While Jason ends up teleporting in front of someone's speeding car.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRole-Players : :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sam & Jason - - - - - AshtyAir

Dominique & Christopher - - - - - YesterdayTodayForever

Sam x Christopher & & & Jason x Dominique

Only AshtyAir and YesterdayTodayForever can post here!

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image

User ImageϺayday! Ϻayday!
The ~ship~ is slowly ⇒sinking⇘
They think I'm ϽʀΑzʎ but they don't know the feeling◡_◡

Sam Шitherspoon

A slanted sign tilted in front of the 5’3” male. His hair hung just Midway over his eyes, pitch black and soaked in water. Bright blue eyes lit up like light bulbs to reveal the words, “DO NOT ENTER”. The words were faded and scratched over. It was clearly old and weathered down. A flash like lightening lit up the whole area and flowed with a loud clash of noise. The male just hopped from his dimension and into another. It felt like falling through air, only to be found on your feet again. This time though, something wasn't right. No, this was real falling!!

The male spun around quickly. Beneath him was a ground about 20ft away. He tried to hop back but his panicked thinking prevented him from doing so. “ Seriously!?” He shouted in frustration. Bright blue electricity swarmed around his left hand, his eyes flickered like breaking lights and he threw his left hand forward. A ball of electricity shot down ahead, and he was quick to follow. It looked like two strikes of lightening hitting Earth. Blue flames began to eat away at anything dry or dead. Soon there would be an all out forest fire no one could explain. He took a heavy deep sigh, and left himself fall to his knees. He looked up to the sky, thankful that it was cloudy at least. It would at least provide so cover up for the random lightening. Where was he though? This didn't look like the dimension he was trying to get to.. In the distance he heard lots of shouting. Maybe it was time to go.

Standing on his feet now, he tried to hop out of the dimension again. His power hadn't been stored up enough though. Silently he cursed at himself. Before he could really react, he was roughly slammed into by a giant grey wolf, with Sandy accents to color it's face. He shouted out in more shock than pain. “What the hell is wrong with you!” He yelled at the beast he zapped off from him. The wolf had cried out, but didn't attack him. Instead, it shifted into a mortal form. The man shouted something he didn't really catch then began to run away. Suddenly, a handful of bodies could be seen leaping from trees to the floor, darting their direction. Great! He quickly picked himself up and ran after the idiot werewolf. This had to have been more than some small argument over which race was better. This wolf had a whole pack of Vampires on his tail.

They ran, and ran as fast they could through the trees, mud, and bushes. They just couldn't seem to get far enough away. Half way through the forest, they both ended up falling in a deep hole in the ground. One on top of the other, again, they both started to panick. “I don't know what your idiotic dog brain made you bark up their tree for, but I'm out of here.” His eyes lit up again, blue electricity whirled and sparked around his whole body. Just when he was about to Port out, the other man latched onto him. “No do-..!!!!” it was too late. They both were falling through dimension after dimension non stop. His eye rapidly flickered, the electrical Whirlpool around them began to spark and zap them. He couldn't process what the other was yelling, nor could he see too well anymore, or feel..

ZZZZZZZAP!! They were separated, and back on Earth, but in different places than they were before. A loud, ear piercing clash of lightening struck from the wall to the center of a living room. In the center was Sam.. He stood very wobbly, crying out in pain. His eyes were still flickering, and the electricity around him sparked and zapped randomly through the room. First it hit a lamp, the television, then straight into a wall plug. The electricity went into the house's wire system. Once the electricity had left his body, he fell to his knees, panting heavily. Moments later, the house’s power went out. The only thing left was Sam’s eyes, faintly illuminating the room. He was in so much pain he could barely speak, or move. All he could do was glance around a dark room with blurred vision. “That stupid….. nnnng..” Sam winced in pain.

I cannot stop this sickness taking over
It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever
I know you're watching,
I can feel you out there

They wanna break me and wash away my colors

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWash away my colors

User Image

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:19 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Christopher ended up hanging out with a couple of his best friends that night, figuring it was probably a good idea to just get out of his apartment. Christopher lived alone and he preferred it that way. Luckily, he still had friends in town that didn't take off to do god only knows what. Christopher was one of the few people that actually stayed after high school, he loved the little town, to him it was home and he just couldn't leave it.. No matter how hard he would try. He just couldn't and honestly didn't want to leave. Luckily he had his two best friends to keep around and to hang out with when things were starting to get dull and boring in his life.

Christopher was a half demon, half human breed. His father's demonic genes were stronger and allowed him to control water strangely enough. Water control as a 'demonic' power. He never complained, honestly, he just sort of embraced it. It was something he enjoyed doing other than his usual daily and boring human-like life. Luckily he was able to just focus on himself. Honestly, he felt he didn't have time for a lover or anything honestly. He worked full time and had somewhat of a social life with his friends. However, outside of his friends he was a bit socially awkward. He couldn't just approach a stranger and make conversation honestly. It just wasn't like him to do something that spontaneous. For now, he was happy with his life as it was. His two friends, his full time job, his amazing little power that he had. He would gladly life this life forever.

However, things were about to change quickly in his life. After hanging out with his friends, he ended up going home and enjoying the rest of his night watching some netflix on the television in his room. However, while he was watching it, the electricity in the house shut off, leaving him to sit there in the dark. "What the hell..?" He let out. "Power surge..?" He whispered to himself and he got up and moved to his window. He moved the curtains to see lights on in the street and in other houses. That really confused him then. "Great... I know I paid the power bill... If they did it again, I swear I am going to find a new power company." He mumbled to himself as he moved to his dresser. He rummaged through it and found a flashlight, picking it up and clicking the button. He then made his way out of his bedroom, heading down the hallway.

However, he paused and stopped moving when he heard a voice, 'that stupid...' That was all he could hear. He frowned and instantly clicked the flashlight off and shoved it into the pocket of his pajama bottoms. He moved to a closet nearby and he grabbed a bat from the closet and raised it up as he made his way towards the kitchen and living room. He peered around the corner, seeing a male in his living room, however it was so dark he couldn't tell who it was. All he could see were some brightly shining eyes, which were absolutely mesmerizing. He shifted behind the corner, trying to gather the courage to approach the stranger that was now in his home. He had a bat, so he knew he would use it if he absolutely needed to.

Finally, Christopher came from around the corner, holding the bat up, "What the hell are you doing in my house?!" He finally let out. The six foot one male stood tall, trying to seem like he was rough and mean. He had to play the part, "I have a bat and I am not afraid to use it." He let out. 'You dumb a**... That line was horrible! They might not believe you now!' He was chewing himself out mentally for saying that line, however, he held his ground. He continued to hold the bat up in a defensive position, "Who are you and w-what do you want?" He cursed at himself softly when he stuttered, knowing very well that he didn't mean to. Alright, he will admit, playing the role was a little awkward. He normally wouldn't even talk this much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  || ooc || If I need to change any colors, let me know!

User Image

AshtyAir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:38 pm
User Image

Jason

Thunder and lightning rumbled and roared above head. Rain fell and pelted passed the trees desperately trying to protect the forest from the harsh weather. There was a bad storm tonight. It was very windy and had it not been for the trees, everything within the forest just may have blown away. Still, whipping passed trees was very large grey wolf running as fast as possible. In it’s mouth was something hidden in cloth. An item. Behind the wolf was at least six maybe seven mortal looking figures with piercing yellow to red eyes darting after the wolf. They were mad too. If they caught up to the wolf, they would probably kill it. They were leaping in and out of trees and paving paths between them. The wolf stole something from them, and they wanted it back.

Not too far away lightning struck down in anger. Twice in a row. The wolf ran towards it. It was in hopes there might be fire to hide close to. However, to the wolf’s dismay, there was not nearly enough fire to hide him. Instead of finding refuge, he wound up slamming into a short male figure. It had no choice but to transform into mortal form so his weight didn't crush the other to death. He was now a 6’3” man, cut up, wet and half clothed. He quickly stuck the clothed item into his pocket while the other shouted at him. There wasn't nearly enough time to deal with an argument, or to even apologize. He just got up and started to run. Annoyingly enough, the guy he ran into began to follow suit. “Get out of here!!” He yelled to the other, but it was no use. With the yelling behind them, the roaring of the storm and the sound of them running blocked out his warning to get lost.

Eventually they stumbled down into a deep ditch. He tried to climb out but it was hopeless. There was too much water and mud sliding down the sides. If he did manage to get out, the Vampires would be at the top waiting to rip his head off. Them next to him, when he was all out of options, the male spoke. It sounded as if the other had a plan of escape. Blue electricity whipped up around him. He was teleporting!? Just as the male was about to disappear, the wolf man took his chance to live a clung to the teleporting male. Soon they were both thrown into a weird vortex that looked like something only people tripping on acid would imagine. Only this was real. It was real and it hurt like hell. Electricity zapped them from all around, he could feel it pulse through his body. He didn't let go though. He couldn't really even talk. All he could do was shout.

Then they were separated. Lightning struck down in the middle of a road. At the end of it? The werewolf in mortal form with no sign of the teleporting man. He gasped for air, having not taken a breath for what seemed like an eternity. On his hands and knees he tried to quickly figure out where he was. It was too hard though. He ears were ringing, his body was trembling in shock, and his vision was slightly blurred. All he could hear was the sound of rain, wind, and something growing louder in the distance. He couldn't tell what it was, but it was fast. Fast and familiar. Skidding.. rolling.. looking down the ground was rough, bumpy and hard. It was black, that much he could tell in the dark. A light then lit the area. His head julted towards the source. Two beaming light stared at him like wide eyes. It was car, and he was in the middle of the road! By the time he could move out of the way, it would be too late. The car wouldn't kill him if he got hit, it would just hurt a ton. He braced himself for impact.

[quote="yesterdaytodayforever]O.O.C: My computer took a dookie, so now I am using a tablet..... Sorry it took forever. sad  

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:59 pm
AshtyAir
ooc || No! It is quite alright!

User Image
User Image

x the x music x flows x within x my x soul x

☆ : . : : . : ☆ : : : . : ☆ : . :

Dominique was working his usual late shift as a bartender at the local club in the city. It was a popular club that got a lot of attention from tourists and towns people. It paid well for him honestly, plus, he did well making drinks. Even if they kind of made him wear some shoes that had heels just so he could see above the bar. Dominque did her best to keep up simply because the other men that he worked with were all a lot taller than him. Many people made fun of his short height, but his attitude definitely made up for that attitude and it caused him to be one brutal man, one that wouldn't take any crap from anyone. No matter how big or tall they were compared to him. He had power behind his swing. After all, he was a shape shifter.

Dominque stood at a height of five foot three, but his attitude was absolutely aggressive and nasty. This turned many people off and kind of scared them away. He would not hesitate to fight or even offer it. He was really good at getting himself in trouble as well. He did well working as a bartender regardless of how short he was. Plus, he was attractive, so he got a good amount of attention from all genders. He'd gotten many numbers, but he wasn't one to really take them. He didn't necessarily care about hooking up or finding anyone. Nobody could handle him and his attitude anyways, he learned to accept that little fact.

Dominque was doing his normal thing when he seemed to have said the wrong thing to the wrong girl. This in turn, made her boyfriend want to 'pummel' Dominique's face in.. According to what he said. This caused the men to fight literally on opposite sides of the bar. It took Dominique's coworkers and the guy's friends to rip the two apart. Dominique was forced to go to the back and the boss yelled at him, only to tell him to come back with a clear head in a couple of days. Dominque took off the stupid shoes and put on his usual shoes before leaving the club. He fumbled with his keys, mumbling curse words to himself. He was pissed off now. He wanted to find that guy just to kick his a** outside. However, it wasn't like that unfortunately. He made his way to his car and unlocked it, climbing in and then he started his drive back to his one bedroom apartment. His apartment had the basic needs of every house and it was a perfect fit for him.

On his way home, he made his way over a hill, his wipers working back and forth to keep the rain from blocking his vision. He didn't see anyone in the road until it was a little too late. Dominique saw the male standing in the road and he cursed instantly and slammed on his breaks, hearing his breaks screeching, trying to move the car out of the way. However, he heard the thud of the body from hitting the front of his car. He managed to finally stop his car which was now in the middle of both lanes. He quickly put his car into park. <********> He let out breathlessly. He quickly opened his door and he hopped out, instantly moving to whoever he hit. "Are you alright?!" He let out, he was getting soaked as he knelt down to check the male, seeing if he was even conscious.

: . : ☆ : . : : : ☆ : . : : . : ☆

x my x soul x flows x within x the x music x

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces