Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:03 pm
Syn stared at his lunch blankly as he thought about earlier. He really had to get a grip on his temper. Usually he didn't involved with fights between the two clan but ever since puberty, it was getting difficult to calm down. Lydia, his friend, looked at him worriedly before cursing under his breath. "Uh oh. Here comes Cain." she muttered to him, causing him to look up and his eyes land on Cain Black, the son of his dad's rival, an alpha and a general pain in the a**. This was just great. Plus, the other male seemed to have an obsession with him and took every moment to try and flirt with him, taunt his father's choice in a mate as well well as his step-brother. He decided to ignore him when said male sat down beside him. As Cain attempted to flirt with him, he vaguely wondered if he could get away with premeditated murder and making look like a accident?

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 pm
DragonMistress07

He tried to avoid making a scene in front of the mortals. Which was the only reason why he didn't break the male's hand and slam the pencil through his throat. "Threat heard. Now go away!" He grumbled. The sired being was weaker than himself and could be easily over come however they were at a table with a mixture of humans and immortals. Xander glared over his shoulder. "You know if i decide to report you... and Bryne for causing a scene in front mortals." The sired chuckled and moved away slowly. The pencil was lounged deep and Alan already was behind him about to pull it out. "Not here." Xander warned, "It's too deep." Xander wondered if his new brother had these issues or was it only him. He stood wincing with Elle and Alan standing by his side so no one could bump into him. "Somewhere out of sight would be ideal." Elle mutter her eyes glanced about and locked onto where Syn was sitting and saw those by him. She avoided eye contact and looked for a remote area with dark shaded lighting. The blood of the Veles was wafting in the air. Most of the vampires noted it , ignored it, or sneered if they were on Brynes side.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 pm
(Hey. What does Xander look like?)

Syn looked over at Xander's table but decided not to get involved. He had enough problems at the moment keeping Cain out of his personal space. "Okay. Look, Cain. I am not interested in you. So, please back the hell off of me!" he said, trying not to a**l as he smacked the other's hand away from his shoulder. "Come on, Syn. You know I'm a perfect match for you." the alpha said as he tries to pull Syn close but he wasn't having it and shoved the other away harshly. "Leave me alone, Cain. Or you're going to wind up missing." he said with dead calm, the other weres, who were watching, trembled at the tone of his voice. He then smelled blood, looking back over at Xander as it was his before inwardly shaking his head before gathering up his friend and leaving. He would check on the vampire later. Until then, he had to get away.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:44 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image
Xander grunted before they found a shaded tree. It would have to do since everywhere else had a damn human. Elle stood in front observing the area as Alan waited for Xander to brace himself. "Ready?" Alan asked rubbing his dark short brown hair not really liking this. Xander nodded as he felt Alan's fingers latch around the small portion that was left the pencil. It could have been worse. Way worse. Before being with the werewolves he pushed more buttons and he had worse than this. All the stuff he been through he thought it was basically like being shoved into a locker to humans. He winced when it was yanked out and cursed the small wound already healed as the wood escaped. "If I try to kill Bryne would you all help hide the body?" He asked glancing at the others. Elle nodded. Alan shrugged staring at the pencil. Xander''s blue eyes latched at it quietly. "A freaking pencil great..." He mutter lightly. He was going to have to feed tonight. The near blood lust earlier. He shook his head.

(That help? the pic wasn't popping up)  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm
[I see it now]

Syn had just decided to skip the rest of school. He just could not deal with it today. His grades would be fine and his dad would understand. Plus, if he had to spend another hour with the other weres who were against him and his father, he would kill them. He had gotten a lot of flack because his dad had married a were. A not just any were, the very first one. He knew exactly what would happen if word got out about his true heritage and frankly he didn't want that. He told Lydia what he was doing and she would cover for him as they had the same classes together. With that, he grabbed his stuff and headed to his secret spot on top of the roof of the school. No one knew about it and that was a good things as he just wanted to be alone. He would head home after school was out of maybe just take a hike in the woods behind their home. With that, he made his way up to the school roof, hiding in a little corner, where he sat down. His hearing picked up the conversation between Xander and his friends but he ignored it and just spent the rest od the school day up on the roof until.it was time go.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:26 pm
DragonMistress07
[I see it now]

Syn had just decided to skip the rest of school. He just could not deal with it today. His grades would be fine and his dad would understand. Plus, if he had to spend another hour with the other weres who were against him and his father, he would kill them. He had gotten a lot of flack because his dad had married a were. A not just any were, the very first one. He knew exactly what would happen if word got out about his true heritage and frankly he didn't want that. He told Lydia what he was doing and she would cover for him as they had the same classes together. With that, he grabbed his stuff and headed to his secret spot on top of the roof of the school. No one knew about it and that was a good things as he just wanted to be alone. He would head home after school was out of maybe just take a hike in the woods behind their home. With that, he made his way up to the school roof, hiding in a little corner, where he sat down. His hearing picked up the conversation between Xander and his friends but he ignored it and just spent the rest od the school day up on the roof until.it was time go.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander gulped and decided to toss in the towel. He needed to feed. His eyes latched onto Alan then to Elle. No telling when Bryne's next little hissy fit would come. He already lost control that morning. "Think it's a good idea if I feed soon before I go nuts." "You said the lust took over this morning didn't you? It might be a good idea." Alan threw his two cents in. "Trapping a human in a closet or...?" Elle smiled and was ready to aid. At that moment she bit her lip. "Alan stay here okay?" She grabbed Xander's hand and lead him off into the school. Xander blinked as he was dragged, "Where we going?" She merely smirked before glancing about and shoving him into a classroom. "You need to feed right? Try my blood!" Xander grimaced. He wasn't certain about this. "You can't feed off a human in your current state. You might enter the Lust. With me at least you only knock me out." He frowned. "You ...sure?" He wasn't sure about feeding off another vampire but she had a good point. He could sleep rather easily. She nodded smiling. "Just keep focus and ..." He nodded before hugging her close. His fangs escaped She held him back. With a gulp, he nuzzled her neck before sinking his fangs in.

He ended up nearly draining her dry. He cradled her as she slept. He groaned as the bell rang. At least he didn't drop into the Lust. He moved quickly to to the stair well cover her here and there making it seem like they were cuddling. The vampires were a bit more tricky though. He ended up going up avoiding people. He shut the door to the roof and curled up by the door with her dosing on his shoulder out of the light. Her blood made him slightly high.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:02 pm
Syn was deep in meditation, trying to become one with his inner wolf but was jolted out of it when he heard the door to the school roof open and then close. He blinked a few times, willing his now golden eyes to return to thier blue color before taking a peak around the door to see Xander and a...girl? On the roof as well. Judging by the scent radiating off off the vampire he must have bed on the female. Well, better his own kind that a human. That would get him in trouble. Especially with his dad who hated attacking humans unless his life or that of his family was in danger and even then he tried not to bite them as they would be turned. He thought about it before shaking his head. It was none of his business and besides he had to go meet his dad for training but he didn't want to be seen by either vampires so he grabbed his backpack and then proceeded to jump off the roof and onto the ground with ease before hiking up his bag and heading off to meet his dad.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:38 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn was deep in meditation, trying to become one with his inner wolf but was jolted out of it when he heard the door to the school roof open and then close. He blinked a few times, willing his now golden eyes to return to thier blue color before taking a peak around the door to see Xander and a...girl? On the roof as well. Judging by the scent radiating off off the vampire he must have bed on the female. Well, better his own kind that a human. That would get him in trouble. Especially with his dad who hated attacking humans unless his life or that of his family was in danger and even then he tried not to bite them as they would be turned. He thought about it before shaking his head. It was none of his business and besides he had to go meet his dad for training but he didn't want to be seen by either vampires so he grabbed his backpack and then proceeded to jump off the roof and onto the ground with ease before hiking up his bag and heading off to meet his dad.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander did not even sense his brother there. Not a great sign now was it. He merely saw something move. Xander brought Elle closer to himself protectively. He managed a text to his parent informing her to come get both of them. Needless to say the lecture he got about no feeding properly and draining Elle was long and he preferred a beating than that. "What were you both thinking! Feeding off your own kind. Are you trying to make your blood lust WORSE!!" He winced. Thankfully Elle was out cold for it all though Kindra would get her for suggesting and allowing it to go through. "I can't believe how foolish you are!" Vampire drinking another only made the need for the next feeding worse and really looked down upon in the vampire community. "You..... Grounded!" How much he felt like a human now with that statement. But, grounded from what. going out at night? He avoiding much as of late due to their newly gotten family.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 pm
Syn had met his father in the forest behind the house for his daily training. "Okay, son. Today we are going to learn how to keep your temper in check and not try to start fights with the vampires." he mused, crossing his arms and glaring at his son. Syn flinched and cursed inwardly. He knew that his father would find out just not so soon. "I didn't start anything, dad." he muttered, not looking his father in the eye. He hated disappointing his father and this was one of those moments. So, as punishment his father run around the forest ten times, as well as do 50 push ups and situps for the next seven hours. It was he'll and he was exhausted by the time thhe arrived home for dinner.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:16 pm
DragonMistress07

There was a long groan, Xander put Elle in his bed and went outside. instead of training with other vampires that he was suppose to, he now was forced into a grueling training... which was not training... He believed his mother used it as a means of punishment. In no time, she had him on his back, he face planted, and she trapped him in a head lock. Xander lied there glancing at the sky. "I yield." He muttered. "No such thing." With that he was up and slammed over and over. His mother's little assault only stopped when Elle stirred and when the werewolves came home. Kindra went back to her homely tenderness. Xander sat outside grumbling. "She informed my sire of what went down. I think he isn't too mad but at least he won't do that to me."She sat next to him and lean sighing. "thought it would help didn't think. "Elle stated. Xander nodded. "How are you feeling?"  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 pm
Syn froze for a second when he saw Xander and the girl he was with before. He had to fight back a snark in seeing another vampire on his territory. Xander did not count as he lived there as well. His father was relaxed beside him, so he did the same. As long as this girl wasn't a threat he would leave it alone. "Hey, dad. I'm going to go take a shower. See you all inside." he said quietly before slipping past them and into the house. His father watched his son head upstairs and frowned before turning his attention back to Xander and his...friend. "Good evening, Xander. Who is your friend?" he asked, his golden gaze landing on Elle. She looked familair and had to wonder who her sire was.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:22 am
DragonMistress07

Xander heard the walk in but made no motion to move. His mother was already making food for them. Wonder what. Still he leaned on Elle. Her blood hummed in his flesh. "I'm.... really sleepy. My neck doesn't hurt either." Xander wasn't sure he hurt her when bit down into his flesh. Elle winced and shifted closer to him. He glanced at her curiously. "How about the need? Are you okay?" He asked once more as Elle tried to shrink herself into him. It registered to him that Syn and his stepdad were there more so. She was in a weakened state and fighting would be ideal. "Hello, Dad." He stumbled on the word a bit not really used to it. Elle glanced at him as Xander greeted him. "This is Elle." Elle waved. She was nervous only because she was weak. Xander leaned close to her ear, "I got you." She nodded and smiled to the elder wolf. "How was your day?" Xander asked while Elle tried to calm down a bit.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:09 am
Syn made his way to his room, closing the door behind him as he placed his backpack down by the dresser. Man, he was tired but he needed a bath before heading down to dinner. With a sigh, he peeled off his clothes, throwing them into his basket, he would clean them later before grabbing a fresh set and a towel and then heading to tje bathroom. His father, Lucas just smiled at the two. "Fine. And maybe you should go in and get washed up for dinner, son. And you should get home too, little lady." he added, referring to Elle. He did not want her sire coming here looking for her. He had enough problems with other were.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:10 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander stared at him carefully. "I was waiting with Elle until her ride came." He informed and she nodded. "Kindra called a bit ago." She chimed in. Xander smiled, "Maybe you should go greet mom before she decides to stop cooking for you." He saw how Elle was concerned and how Lucas was being. Xander wasn't really thrilled about being beat up by both parents. Though kindra was hardly going to let him do that yet. She still had that touch my son and die act or I'm the only one who can kick his butt method.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:20 pm
Lucas was silent for a moment before nodding. "Okay." He he replied after a second. "See you inside, Xander." he added absentmindedly as he walked into the house. Kinda wouldn't enjoy him lecturing her son and she was protective of him. He was yhe same with Syn. He loved Kindra but if she did anything to hurt his son, he would e d her. With that he kissed the woman on tje cheek, greeting her before going to thier bedroom to wash up. Syn had gotten out of the shower sometime ago and was now in his room, having dozed off. He hadn't known why he had been cold towards Xander and...whatever the girl name was. Her presence had irritated him for some reason so he had decided to leave before he said something he regretted. Even as he fe asleep, he still wondered about it.

Zara_The_Huntress

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces