Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:26 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander waited and looked at Elle. "He isn't bad I swear." She looked at him, "Why did he seem like he deem me a threat? When I'm extremely weak?" Elle asked to which Xander shrugged. "Maybe still concerned with the werewolf and vampire peace being broken? I don't really dip into their ways...Kinda hard." Xander uttered. Kindra bopped him gently on the nose whispering, "Don't scare Elle or no bacon for a week." Kindra kissed him back.

Elle saw her sired car pull up. "How bad will you be grounded?" Xander asked wincing as her turner did not leave the car as of yet. He was mad. Elle shrugged. "See you at school okay. Don't forget the project. Also the homework for math." Elle beamed hugging him good bye. "Thanks again Elle. Next time we will just go find some humans to dine on." "Is that a date?" He grinned, "If we aren't grounded to the end of time." She nodded and walk to the car. When sure she was inside, Xander walked into the house and to the living room laying out his homework.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:39 pm
Lucas just grinned before nodding his ascent. "Yes, dear." he replied with a smile before disappearing into the main bedroom. He vaguely wondered where his son was and realized that he had probably fallen asleep. Hm. He would not bother him as he did kind of put hik through the ringer of training. With that, he washed up, dressed then headed back down to thw kitchen, taking a seat at the tAble. Meanwhile, Syn was having the strangest of dreams, involving a familair voice, a bedroom and...a full moon? The hell? He wouldn't remember when he woke up but that is besides the point.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:51 pm
DragonMistress07

Kindra placed artichoke stuffed chicken with bacon cheese fries before him. She called for Syn unsure if the male was awake or dead. Xander jerked at the call not really accustomed to the calling of names. He was wrapping up the last of his math annoyance. He didn't hear Syn come down. "No.... don't..." He muttered to himself. He dropped the pen and climb the stairs. His goal.... Syn's room. He was not gonna let his mother's call go unheard. Especially after all she did to cook it. He was tired but hell he still loved his mother none the less. "Syn." he muttered into the dark room. "Yo Syn!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:10 pm
Syn didn't hear the call do dinner as he was still asleep but once he heard Xander's voice penetrate his mind his eyes shot open and he was nothing but a blur, pinning Answer to the hallway wall, his arm on his throat. His usually blue eyes were tinted gold and seemed to hold an almost predatory look in them. "What the he'll do you want?" he snarled quietly, still half-asleep. He registered Xander as someone he knew but his dogged mind was having trouble with that as all he smelled was vampire.

Occ:Thought I have Syn launch himself at Xander. Kick start off the hormones, lol.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:18 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander found himself against the wall with a firm lock on his throat. If he were human he would be suffocating or otherwise getting his windpipe crushed. He gulped in the hold. He's asleep he kept telling himself and focused. "Sy..n it's me!" He said with a gargled tone. Xander thrashed a bit in his stepbrother's grasp. Don't hurt him. He thought to himself. "Syn it's Xander!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:28 pm
Syn stared at him for a few seconds before blinking and then pulling back as he came to his senses. "Xander?" he said uncertainty, trying to think through the fog of his sleep-addled mind. Xander? His step-brother. Yeah, that's right. Man, he was so tired but he managed to wake himself up fully. "Oh, damn! Xander! I am so sorry!" he said once he came around. He realized that he was pressed up against the other as well and couldn't help but blush. Why the hell was he blushing? And around his stepbtother. "I hope I didn't hurt you...?" he asked, stepping back unril.there was some distance.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:39 pm
DragonMistress07
Syn stared at him for a few seconds before blinking and then pulling back as he came to his senses. "Xander?" he said uncertainty, trying to think through the fog of his sleep-addled mind. Xander? His step-brother. Yeah, that's right. Man, he was so tired but he managed to wake himself up fully. "Oh, damn! Xander! I am so sorry!" he said once he came around. He realized that he was pressed up against the other as well and couldn't help but blush. Why the hell was he blushing? And around his stepbtother. "I hope I didn't hurt you...?" he asked, stepping back unril.there was some distance.

Zara_The_Huntress

Xander felt the pressure against the wall. He grunted but still didn't lift his a finger. "Yeah..." he uttered as he heard his name. Resist the urge to strike. He thought and started at the male keeping focused. When he was released he glared at the male. It wasn't his fault but for hell sake he still wanted to tackle the male and beat the crap out of him. Regardless... why was he red faced embarrassment? He coughed a bit staring at him. "Yeah sure you are. Dinner.... dinner is up..." He was on the floor on all fours annoyed, enraged, and huffing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm
Syn blinked before nodding. "O-Okay. I'll be down in a second." he replied after a second, twitching inwardly at being stared at. "Again, I am sorry. Xander." he said softly, hesitating a brief second before holding out his hand to the vampire to help him up. He hoped that Kindra didm't get mad at him for almost choking her son. He really hadn't mean to hurt the other. He would do some thing to make it up to him, whatever it was.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:12 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander inhaled and glanced at the hand before him. How bad would it be if he bit it? He closed his eyes and took the other hand slowly eye contact. "You better damnit...." Once again he grumbled before he stared at his brother. Oh yeah he wanted to beat the crap out of him. Between Bryne, his a** kicking for feeding off Elle. "Yeah yeah sure..." He mutter rubbing his throat and easing to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:24 pm
Syn was silent for a second, watching Xander inch towards the door while watching him warily. He inwardly flinched at that look, biting his lip as he thought about what he could do to make this up to the other. He hated being looked at liike that but he has brought it on jimself. Then he realized that he didn't know what the other liked as he never really.got to k pw him. He was so distracted with his thoughts that he didn't notice that he had bitten his lip, hard enough to break the skin and draw blood. Oh, dear.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:45 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander looked over his shoulder. "Go get some food and thank my mother for cooking. No excuse,no fuss. Got it." He gulped as his throat healed. He still glared. Yeah he was irritated greatly about it. It was an accident. Xander grumbled. He huffed before his nose smelled blood. There was concern in his mind. Xander sighed walking over to Syn and lightly rubbed the blood off the werewolf's lip. "You need to watch this." He grumbled stroking the male's lip kindly. He was rather lucky he had the vampire blood humming inside his veins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:57 pm
Syn nodded at the statement before blinking when Xnder was in his personal space, wiping blood off his lip. Huh. He hadn't even notice that he had bitten himself. "Oh, yeah. Thanks." he said, blinking slightly at the reprimand. He ignored the jolt that passed through his body at the other's touch but he pushed it back. He had no idea of what it happened so he would ask his father later what it meant. "We should get going now." he replied, blushing again and then stepping away from Xander and downstairs towards the kitchen.

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:08 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander looked at him before adding, "what were you dreaming of that you didn't take note of my scent." Did he expect an answer not really. It just baffled him that he didn't find his scent. Xander finished wiping the blood hoping the male healed as fast as he did. "You should. I don't need human food recall..." The vampire reminded. Xander watched him go before his nose wrinkled and he looked at his hand. He gulped and sighed before licking his thumb. His eyes turned red briefly as he sucked the last drop of the werewolf's blood off his own flesh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:18 pm
Syn paused at that question. "I...I really don't know." was his only reply then blinked. "Oh. That's right. Sorry." he added before resuming his way to thw kitchen. To where.his father and stepmother were. He thanked her for the food like he promised Xander he would before taking a seat across from his father, who was watching him with narrowed eyes and he refused to look him in the eye. Sat not when they were alone. He just quietly ate his food while thinking about a few minutes earlier. Damn, it. What had his dream been about?

Zara_The_Huntress

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:31 pm
DragonMistress07

Xander followed more slowly shivering from the minor taste of the werewolf blood. It was just like the first drop of Elle's blood. He blinked a few times trying to force the red tint out of his eyes. He gulped before going down stairs passing the dinning room to the living room where he had his homework still sat out waiting for him to try at it. Hecould see it now. They were all at a table eating their meal. Kindra his mother probably sitting there watching them with a smile as they ate what she prepped. Neither she nor he could actually eat it... How lucky were they. He rubbed his throat absently  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff